Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 11-11-2017, 02:50 PM #1
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Default Hollywood Sex Scandal Accusation Megathread (Latest: One Tree Hill cast)

Thought with the amount coming out it made sense to have one big thread instead of flooding the forum with them all.

All of the ones accused so far:

Kevin Spacey - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=330393

Harvey Weinstein - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=330036

Dustin Hoffman - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=330491

Ben Affleck:

Quote:
In the days following the Weinstein scandal, a fan tweeted that Affleck groped Hilarie Burton’s breasts on an episode of TRL. “Everyone forgot though,” the fan wrote. In turn, Burton took to Twitter to write: “I didn’t forget.” Affleck apologized on Twitter, noting that he “acted inappropriately.” The actor has also been accused of groping by makeup artist Annamarie Tendler, who wrote on Twitter that Affleck grabbed her at a Golden Globes party in 2014. Affleck has yet to comment on Tendler’s accusations.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/sexu...-entertainment
George Takei:

Quote:
A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.

"This happened a long time ago, but I have never forgotten it," Brunton tells The Hollywood Reporter in an interview. "It is one of those stories you tell with a group of people when people are recounting bizarre instances in their lives, this always comes up. I have been telling it for years, but I am suddenly very nervous telling it."

Brunton says he was living in Hollywood in 1981, working as a waiter and beginning a career as a commercial actor and model when he met a 43- or 44-year-old Takei one evening at Greg's Blue Dot bar. The men exchanged numbers and would call one another from time to time as well as run into each other at clubs, Brunton says. When Brunton broke up with his then-boyfriend, he spoke with Takei. "He said, 'Let me know what your new number is' and I did. And not long after we broke up and I moved out, George called me," Brunton recalls.

Takei, as Brunton tells it, invited him to dinner and the theater. "He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton says. "He was a great ear. He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."

The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

THR spoke to four longtime friends of Brunton — Norah Roadman, Rob Donovan, Stephen Blackshear and Jan Steward — who said that he had confided in them about the Takei encounter years ago.

Takei's rep, Julia Buchwald, tells THR, "George is traveling in Japan and Australia and not reachable for comment." Takei, now 80, rose to fame playing Hikaru Sulu on the original Star Trek television series. He is also an author and activist and has been an outspoken advocate for LGBTQ rights.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...l-1981-1056698
Oliver Stone:

Quote:
Writer-director Oliver Stone was accused of groping model and actress Carrie Stevens. She tweeted: “When I heard about Harvey, I recalled Oliver walking past me & grabbing my boob as he walked out the front door of a party. Two of a kind!” Actress Patricia Arquette also alleged inappropriate behavior from Stone in her two of her own tweets and said that he asked her for a meeting and later followed up by sending her flowers — an action that she says "felt weird." Olive Stone has not commented on either allegation.

Charlie Sheen - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=330676

Richard Dreyfuss:

Quote:
Days after publicly defending his son’s decision to come forward with a groping accusation against Kevin Spacey, Richard Dreyfuss now finds himself in the crosshairs.

A Los Angeles-based writer has posted on social media an allegation that Dreyfuss sexually harassed her over a two-to-three-year period in the mid-1980s. Jessica Teich wrote on Facebook this week that the Oscar-winning actor — and his brother — “repeatedly harassed” her while they were working on a TV script.

“This Hollywood eminence, who held my career in his grip, repeatedly said he wanted to ***** me, even as his brother would suddenly shove his tongue inside my ear. Is that the worst thing that ever happened to me? Not by a long shot, but the abuse of power was breathtaking.”

In a Vulture interview that posted tonight, Teich gave more details — some quite lurid — of the alleged harassment.

She said that in October, 1987, while the pair were working on an ABC special about the bicentennial of the U.S. Constitution, Dreyfuss asked her to meet him in his trailer on a movie set. “He was at the back of the trailer,” she told Vulture, “and just — his penis was out, and he sort of tried to draw me close to it. He was hard. I remember my face being brought close to his penis. I can’t remember how my face got close to his penis, but I do remember that the idea was that I was going to give him a blow job. I didn’t, and I left.”

She said the actor never asked her to do anything while he was exposing himself.

That incident was the most shocking between them, said Teich, author of The Future Tense of Joy, a 2016 memoir that details a year of sexual molestation and horrific beatings she endured when she was 16 at the hands of a man 12 years her senior. But it certainly was their only encounter. “He created a very hostile work environment, where I felt sexualized, objectified, and unsafe,” she said. “He has that way of sidling up to you and saying things like, ‘I want to ***** you.’ That was said all the time. He would constantly steer conversations to this yucky, insinuating thing, and I would sort of try to pull us back to a place where we could actually get some work done.”

Dreyfuss responded quickly to a request for comment by the piece’s author.

“I value and respect women, and I value and respect honesty,” his reply began. “So I want to try to tell you the complicated truth. At the height of my fame in the late 1970s I became an asshole–the kind of performative masculine man my father had modeled for me to be. I lived by the motto, ‘If you don’t flirt, you die.’ And flirt I did. … During those years I was swept up in a world of celebrity and drugs – which are not excuses, just truths. Since then I have had to redefine what it means to be a man, and an ethical man. I think every man on Earth has or will have to grapple with this question. But I am not an assaulter.”

He added: “I emphatically deny ever “exposing” myself to Jessica Teich, whom I have considered a friend for 30 years. I did flirt with her, and I remember trying to kiss Jessica as part of what I thought was a consensual seduction ritual that went on and on for many years. I am horrified and bewildered to discover that it wasn’t consensual. I didn’t get it. It makes me reassess every relationship I have ever thought was playful and mutual.”

When shown Dreyfuss’ comments, Teich said: “Wow, I don’t quite know what to make of that. I respect that he’s trying to grapple with it, and I regret that he’s not being totally honest. Sadly, what I regret even more is I’ll never forget the sight of his penis because I was so surprised to see it there.”

http://deadline.com/2017/11/richard-...ch-1202206232/
Louis C.K. - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=330694

Steven Seagal - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=330685

Jeffrey Tambor:

Quote:
The actor, who has won two Emmys for his work on 'Transparent,' stands accused by his former assistant, transgender actress Van Barnes. Says series creator Jill Soloway: "We are cooperating with the investigation into this matter."
Amazon Studios, on high alert following the Oct. 17 resignation of chief Roy Price over claims he made lewd remarks to Man in the High Castle executive producer Isa Hackett Dick, is investigating allegations that Transparent star Jeffrey Tambor behaved in a sexually inappropriate manner toward his assistant.

That's according to Amazon Entertainment vp global communications Craig Berman, who tells The Hollywood Reporter that the inquiry is in the "very early" stages and would offer no more information about the case. The news was first reported by Deadline.

Jill Soloway, the creator of Transparent, tells THR, "Anything that would diminish the level of respect, safety and inclusion so fundamental to our workplace is completely antithetical to our principles. We are cooperating with the investigation into this matter."

The accuser is Van Barnes, a 42-year-old transgender actress whose profile was raised by a 2016 appearance on E!'s I Am Cait. In the episode, star Caitlyn Jenner and a group of transgender friends pay Barnes a visit at the St. Louis, Missouri, motorcycle shop owned by her husband, Pete.

"I'm so excited to see Van Barnes," Jenner says in the episode. "She's a friend of all of us."

She first met Transparent creator Jill Soloway and the show's writers in 2013 at a raucous party in Los Angeles. "The loved me," Barnes told an interviewer. "They called me the next day and asked me if I could meet."

Barnes was enlisted as a consultant on the Amazon series. Her own experiences living in New York City in the 1990s served as the inspiration for Devina, a character who acts as mentor in the show's first season to Tambor's transitioning character, Moira.

At some point after that, Barnes was hired to serve as assistant to Tambor, who has won two Emmys for his work on the series.

Barnes' allegations about Tambor were posted on a private Facebook account. Contacted by THR, Barnes said she had "no comment" regarding what the claims entail. Her lawyer, Alana Chazan, offered this statement: "Chazan Family Law P.C. is representing Van Barnes in an ongoing investigation at Amazon. My client currently has no comment, however, Ms. Barnes stands by the statement she made on her private social media account as part of the #metoo movement."

Contrary to reports, the account of what transpired between Barnes and Tambor has not been deleted from Barnes' Facebook page.

A statement from Tambor, 73, says he is "aware that a former disgruntled assistant of mine has made a private post implying that I had acted in an improper manner toward her ... I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other person I have ever worked with. I am appalled and distressed by this baseless allegation.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-claim-1056360
Jeremy Piven:

Quote:
Actress and model Ariane Bellamar accused Entourage star Jeremy Piven of groping her, writing on Twitter: “Jeremy Piven, on two occasions, cornered me & forcefully fondled my breasts & bum. Once at the mansion & once on set.” Piven denied the accusations, saying in a statement: “I unequivocally deny the appalling allegations being peddled about me. It did not happen.”
After Bellamar came forward, two more women accused the actor of sexual misconduct. Actress Cassidy Freeman accused Piven of "predatory behavior," defending Bellamar's claims. Advertising executive Tiffany Bacon Scourby told People that Piven assaulted her, describing an incident where the actor rubbed his genitals on her body and ejaculated on her shirt.
In response to the new allegations, Piven has released a statement on social media denying that any of these incidents occurred.
HBO also released a statement in response to Bellamar’s allegations: “Everyone at HBO and our productions is aware that zero tolerance for sexual harassment is our policy. Anyone experiencing an unsafe working environment has several avenues for making complaints that we take very seriously.”

Brett Ratner:

Quote:
Six women accused director Brett Ratner of sexual harassment or assault, telling their stories to The Los Angeles Times. Olivia Munn described an incident in which Ratner allegedly masturbated in front of her on the set of a movie, and model Natasha Henstridge claimed that the director forced her to perform oral sex on him. Ratner is now suing an additional accuser for defamation, who alleged on Facebook that Ratner raped her. Martin Singer, Ratner’s attorney, said Ratner has disputed all of the allegations.

Ed Westwick - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=330724

Bob Weinstein:

Quote:
A female showrunner who worked on the Weinstein Co. drama “The Mist” has accused Bob Weinstein of sexual harassment during the production of the Spike TV series.

Amanda Segel, an executive producer of “Mist,” said Weinstein repeatedly made romantic overtures to her and asked her to join him for private dinners. The harassment began in the summer of 2016 and continued on and off for about three months until Segel’s lawyer, David Fox of Myman Greenspan, informed TWC executives — including COO David Glasser — that she would leave the show if Bob Weinstein did not stop contacting her on personal matters.

“ ‘No’ should be enough,” Segel told Variety. “After ‘no,’ anybody who has asked you out should just move on. Bob kept referring to me that he wanted to have a friendship. He didn’t want a friendship. He wanted more than that. My hope is that ‘no’ is enough from now on.”

Segel’s discomfort with Bob Weinstein began in June 2016 when he invited her out to dinner in Los Angeles, at Dan Tana’s restaurant. Segel had been told by coworkers that Bob Weinstein had inquired with them whether she was single. She agreed to go to dinner with him in an effort to establish a professional relationship with the head of the company behind “The Mist.”

During the dinner, Weinstein asked Segel highly intimate questions and made romantic overtures to her, according to Segel. He wanted to know her age because he told her he didn’t want to date anyone younger than his daughter. He told Segel that he was staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel because his daughter was staying at his home in Los Angeles.

About halfway through the dinner, Weinstein asked Segel if she would drive him back to the hotel so that he could let his driver go for the night. Segel agreed. When she took him to the Sunset Boulevard hotel, he asked her to come up to his room. She declined.

After that night, Weinstein began sending emails to Segel with questions that were outside the scope of work on “The Mist.” He said he wanted them to be friends. She said that was possible but in a non romantic way, and reiterated that she was not open to dating.

In a scenario that echoes some of the allegations against Harvey Weinstein, Segel asserts that during this period Bob Weinstein invited her to a house he’d rented in Malibu for a party. When he called Segel to tell her the address of the house, she gathered that it was not a party but an invitation for the two of them to be alone. She did not attend.

Bob Weinstein continued to ask Segel out to dinner between June and August of 2016 joking at times that he was her boss and could fire her if she didn’t agree. Segel agreed to another dinner with him in which she was accompanied by “Mist” executive producer and writer Christian Torpe. Weinstein was clearly unhappy with Torpe’s presence at the dinner, according to Segel.

Eventually, Weinstein stopped the unwanted attention toward Segel. During a notes conference call with network executives about the show, Segel says Weinstein became angry and screamed at Segel over a production issue that she says was out of her control. When questioned about the outburst by others on the call, Segel expressed her view that she had been sexually harassed by Weinstein for three months. After that incident, Segel had her lawyer contact TWC executives with the ultimatum that she would leave the show if Weinstein did not stay away from her.

After much back and forth between Segel, her lawyer and TWC executives, an agreement was reached that Segel would continue her work on the show but arrangements were made that she was never to be in the same room as Weinstein or on telephone calls with him, an agreement that was honored by Weinstein. It was also agreed that TWC would let Segel out of its option to keep her on the show if it was picked up for a second season.

Fox declined to comment, citing “the possibility of litigation involving the Weinstein Company.”

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/bob-...nt-1202592165/
Robert Knepper:

Quote:
Prison Break actor Robert Knepper is the latest Hollywood star to be accused of sexual assault.

Costume designer Susan Bertram told The Hollywood Reporter that Knepper sexually assaulted her while filming 1992’s Gas Food Lodging. Bertram, who was 31 at the time, said that after a day of shooting in New Mexico, she visited the actor’s trailer to give him some clothes. She claims her hands were full when she reached for a clothing rack and Knepper “jumped up,” and allegedly grabbed her crotch under her dress “as hard as he could.”

Then, she says, he pushed her against a wall and told her, “I’m going to f— your brains out.” She soon managed to wriggle free. “I flew out of that trailer as fast as I could. I just kind of fell out the door and landed in the dirt on my knees,” she says.

Bertram’s then-assistant Dominique DuBois told THR she recalled the incident. “I remember Susan came in and she was visibly shaking,” DuBois said. “She told me [Robert Knepper] had forced himself on her. She was very upset, very shaken. I do remember that.”

Knepper responded to Bertram’s allegations on Instagram. “Over the past few weeks, my wife and I have discussed the pain women have experienced and the bravery they have shown in coming forward,” he said. “I am shocked and devastated to be falsely accused of violence against a woman. That’s just not who I am. To those who have reached out today with words of support and encouragement, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

In addition to Prison Break, Knepper is known for his recent turns on Twin Peaks, iZombie, and Homeland.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/08/robert-k...lt-accusation/
James Toback:

Quote:
In October, the Los Angeles Times revealed that over 30 women had accused Hollywood director James Toback of sexual harassment. Since then, more women have come forward with allegations against Toback, including Ellen Pompeo, Rachel McAdams, and Selma Blair. Toback denied the allegations in an interview with Rolling Stone.

Roy Price:

Quote:
In the wake of revelations about Harvey Weinstein’s alleged years-long sexual harassment and assault, a producer of one of Amazon Studios’ highest-profile TV shows is ready to talk about her “shocking and surreal” experience with Amazon’s programming chief Roy Price.

Isa Hackett is the daughter of author Philip K. Dick, whose work is the basis for Amazon’s The Man in the High Castle, as well as the upcoming anthology series, Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams. Hackett, 50, is an executive producer on both series. Price, 51, is head of Amazon Studios and has presided over its growth into a major streaming service with such series as Transparent and movies such as Manchester by the Sea. His family has deep connections in the entertainment world: His father, Frank, ran Columbia Pictures and Universal Studios. (The existence of the alleged incident detailed below and the subsequent Amazon investigation were previously reported by the website The Information.)

On the evening of July 10, 2015, after a long day of promoting Man in the High Castle at Comic-Con in San Diego, Hackett attended a dinner with the show's cast and Amazon staff at the U.S. Grant Hotel. There she says she met Price for the first time. He asked her to attend an Amazon staff party later that night at the W Hotel (now the Renaissance) and she ended up in a taxi with Price and Michael Paull, then another top Amazon executive and now CEO of the digital media company BAMTech.

Once in the cab, Hackett says Price repeatedly and insistently propositioned her. “You will love my dick,” he said, according to Hackett, who relayed her account to multiple individuals in the hours after the alleged episode. (The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed Hackett told at least two people about the alleged incident in the immediate aftermath.) Hackett says she made clear to Price she was not interested and told him that she is a lesbian with a wife and children.

Hackett says Price did not relent in the cab or once they arrived at the Amazon party. As she talked with other executives, she says that Price stepped close to her and loudly said, “Anal sex!” in her ear.

Hackett says she reported the incident to Amazon executives immediately. An outside investigator, Christine Farrell of Public Interest Investigations Inc., was brought in and spoke to Hackett and executives at Amazon. Hackett says she was never told the outcome of that inquiry, but notes that she hasn’t seen Price at any events involving her shows.

"We take seriously any questions about the conduct of our employees,” an Amazon spokesperson tells THR in a statement. “We expect people to set high standards for themselves; we encourage people to raise any concerns and we make it a priority to investigate and address them. Accordingly, we looked closely at this specific concern and addressed it directly with those involved."

Price, through a spokesperson, declined to comment. Hours after the initial publication of this story, Amazon suspended the exec, saying, "Roy Price is on leave of absence effective immediately."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ource=twitter&
David Guillod:

Quote:
Three more women have come forward to say Hollywood manager and “Atomic Blonde” producer David Guillod raped them, including an assistant at his former management company who said he took her from her bed at a 2014 company retreat and raped her.

The other two women said he drugged and raped them at his home in 2015 — and that they woke up covered in blood.

Guillod denies all of the accusations. The new accusers, who do not wish to be identified, join “Ted” actress Jessica Barth, whose public accusation that Guillod drugged and sexually assaulted her in 2012 sparked his recent resignation from Primary Wave Entertainment, his management company.

“Consent was not possible. It was beyond that,” said one of the employees, who saw the woman moments after her time alone with Guillod. “She just started bawling and was like, ‘I think I had sex.’ It was so clear that this had not been consensual.”

One of the two 2015 accusers has also spoken with police. The LAPD declined to comment, citing confidentiality rules, except to say there is an open report about Guillod.

Guillod’s team said he had dated the actress who accused him of raping her and her friend, an assertion she strongly denies. “Mr. Guillod is saddened by these false and malicious claims,” a publicist for Guillod told TheWrap. “Especially the accusations made by an individual he dated and considered a friend. He thanks his friends, colleagues, clients and family for their continued support.”

Added his attorney, Philip Kent Cohen: “Mr. Guillod denies any allegations of nonconsensual sex. His defense team has interviewed multiple witnesses that contradict these accusations and we are confident that his name will be cleared.”

On the first night of the retreat, Guillod invited his entire team — mostly male executives and mostly young, female assistants — to a rustic dinner in a vineyard dining room. Wine flowed freely and water was in short supply, guests told TheWrap.

Guillod announced that the company would soon merge with the talent management division of another firm, Primary Wave, and a raucous celebration broke out: Assistants danced on the thick wood table, and one executive swung from a chandelier.

When the group returned to their hotel, one assistant was so drunk that a female employee led her up to one of the company’s hotel rooms and tucked her into bed.

But later that night, Guillod led the intoxicated assistant from her bed and sexually assaulted her, according to two employees who saw her immediately after she was with Guillod. Both said she was confused and upset. One described her as “hysterical.” A third attendee and the person close to the assistant agreed that Guillod sexually assaulted her.

Word quickly spread through the company, and some were concerned that it would threaten the merger. The assistant went to a rape crisis center, the person close to her said.

After several attempts to take care of the assistant and keep her from speaking out — including a fancy dinner and an offer of a spa day — she was given a $60,000 settlement by Intellectual Artists Management and required to sign the NDA.

Seven months after the retreat and after the merger went through, Guillod invited his young actress client to dinner at his home in Los Angeles’ Los Feliz neighborhood. They drank sake, then went to a bar, where they met up with her friend. Though the actress and Guillod had known each other for years — a relationship she describes as professional and he describes as dating — her friend said she had only met Guillod one other time.

All three then returned to his home, where both women said Guillod gave them glasses of red wine.
“I remember I didn’t even finish my glass, and it was atomically like from zero to 100 in terms of drunkenness,” said the friend, who told TheWrap she had had two drinks before the wine. “The way you get after you have like six drinks where you move really slowly. Time just kind of moves so fast. Chunks of time are missing. The next thing I remember is we were in bed. Sexual things were happening.”

At one point, she said she ran to the bathroom and threw up. When she returned, Guillod climbed on top of her and had sex with her, she said. “I had no idea, to me it almost felt like there was nothing I could do about it. I wasn’t operating from me. I felt like my body was just kind of blacking out but I was just watching it.”

At some point, both she and the actress saw the blood, she said. They still have no idea where it came from.

“I realized I was covered in blood and so was she,” the actress told TheWrap. “I had a handprint on me. The sheets were all covered in it.”

“For some reason there was blood on the sheets and there was like blood on us,” said the friend, who was interviewed separately from the actress. “I don’t know where it came from.”

The actress also said that throughout the night she remembered blacking out and coming to. When she realized she was naked in a bloody bed, she said, she panicked, striking both Guillod and her friend, and then fled. The friend called another friend to pick her up.

Both women said Guillod told them the next morning that they had had sex. The friend went to Planned Parenthood for a pregnancy and STD test, she said.

Both women said nothing like this had ever happened before — no three-way sex, no sex with another woman, and absolutely no sexual interest in David Guillod.

The friend said she initially felt ashamed, and even moved out of state because of what happened. It took her a long time to realize it was rape, she said.

“It wasn’t consensual. He completely took advantage of us,” she said. “I feel like he had this in his mind the whole night.”

The actress said she initially couldn’t believe Guillod would rape her because he had been supportive of her career and once even loaned her $5,000.

Guillod’s team maintains that the sex was consensual. To show that Guillod dated the actress, they produced texts between them from after the 2015 incident, in which he propositioned her for sex, and she played along while making excuses, or brushing him off until some future, unspecified date.

The actress told TheWrap that she did not remember the specific texts, but said that despite joking with him routinely, she never had sex with him except the time he raped her and her friend.

The actress has been direct with TheWrap about flirting with Guillod, saying she had been warned that he expected it of female clients. She said they only met occasionally to talk about her career — never for dates.

https://www.thewrap.com/david-guillo...jessica-barth/
Gary Goddard:

Quote:
Former ER actor Anthony Edwards alleged that producer Gary Goddard had molested him when he was a child, The Wrap reported. In an essay on Medium, the actor wrote, "I was molested by Goddard, my best friend was raped by him — and this went on for years." The Wrap reported that Goddard had previously been named in a 2014 lawsuit by Michael Egan against director Bryan Singer, which was later dropped. Goddard has yet to respond to the allegations.

Andy Dick:

Quote:
Andy Dick has been dropped from the independent feature film Raising Buchanan following accusations of sexual harassment and misconduct on set.

The Hollywood Reporter has not been able to reach any of the alleged victims. However, two sources detailed Dick’s inappropriate behavior, which included groping people’s genitals, unwanted kissing/licking and sexual propositions of at least four members of the production. It’s unclear if those involved were actors or crew.

Late Monday, THR spoke to Dick, who confirmed he was let go from his small role in the film. Though he vehemently denied groping claims, he said it's possible that he licked people and he confirmed that he did make advances on others.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ram...source=twitter
Matthew Weiner:

Quote:
Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner has been accused of sexual harassment by one of the show's writers. According to The Information, Kater Gordon, who had worked as Weiner's assistant prior to being a writer on the show, said Weiner "told me that I owed it to him to let him see me naked." According to The Hollywood Reporter, the producer's rep told The Information that "Mr. Weiner spent eight to ten hours a day writing dialogue aloud with Miss Gordon, who started on Mad Men as his writers assistant. He does not remember saying this comment nor does it reflect a comment he would say to any colleague."
Chris Savino:

Quote:
Cartoon Brew reported that as many as a dozen women have accused Chris Savino, creator of the Nickelodeon show The Loud House, of inappropriate behavior and unwanted sexual advances. Following the allegations, Savino was put on immediate leave from the company. He later responded to the accusations in a Facebook post, writing: “I am deeply sorry and ashamed. Although it was never my intention, I now understand that the impact of my actions and communications created an unacceptable environment. At every stage of my career, I have sought to uplift my colleagues and cultivate a culture of respect. In this objective, I have failed. I should have known better, I should have acted better, and this has been a difficult but valuable lesson. I have nothing but the deepest respect for the bravery of the women who have spoken out, trying to create an environment in which they can thrive to their fullest potential.”

XXXTentacion:

Quote:
Rapper Jahseh Onfroy (aka XXXTentacion) has been accused of domestic violence by his former girlfriend. According to an arrest report, the rapper allegedly "punched and kicked" his girlfriend, who was pregnant at the time. According to a court document linked to from Pitchfork, he was later charged with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness tampering. Onfroy has pleaded not guilty to the charges. A trial is set to begin on December 11.

Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:56 PM #2
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

so not many then
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:08 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

All american
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:08 PM #4
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
All american
Ed Westwick is British

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:06 PM #5
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Another one from today.

Quote:
Warner Bros. TV Group has launched an investigation into allegations of inappropriate behavior by Andrew Kreisberg, an executive producer on the CW shows “Arrow,” “Supergirl,” “The Flash” and “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” Variety has learned. Kreisberg, who has been suspended by the studio, has engaged in a pattern of alleged sexual harassment and inappropriate physical contact over a period of years, according to 15 women and four men who have worked with him.

“We have recently been made aware of allegations of misconduct against Andrew Kreisberg,” said Warner Bros. TV Group in a statement to Variety. “We have suspended Mr. Kreisberg and are conducting an internal investigation. We take all allegations of misconduct extremely seriously, and are committed to creating a safe working environment for our employees and everyone involved in our productions.”

Kreisberg strongly denies the allegations in this story.

None of the 19 sources for this story wanted to be named for fear of retaliation. Many of the women are current or former employees in a range of positions on those shows, and they cited fear of retaliation from either Warner Bros., the studio that makes those dramas, or from the companies and individuals associated with those programs.

“We were recently made aware of some deeply troubling allegations regarding one of our showrunners,” said Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter, who head Berlanti Productions which oversee Kreisberg’s shows. “We have been encouraging and fully cooperating with the investigation into this by Warner Bros. There is nothing more important to us than the safety and well-being of our cast, crew, writers, producers and any staff. We do not tolerate harassment and are committed to doing everything we can to make an environment that’s safe to work in and safe to speak up about if it isn’t.”

All the men and women who spoke to Variety describe similar incidents of inappropriate touching and endemic sexual harassment; they often told the same stories and corroborated each other’s accounts.

According to sources who either witnessed this behavior or were subjected to it, Kreisberg is accused of frequently touching people without their permission, asking for massages from uncomfortable female staff members, and kissing women without asking. Almost every source cites a constant stream of sexualized comments about women’s appearances, their clothes, and their perceived desirability.

Kreisberg told Variety, “I have made comments on women’s appearances and clothes in my capacity as an executive producer, but they were not sexualized. Like many people, I have given someone a non-sexual hug or kiss on the cheek.” He denies that any inappropriate touching or massages occurred.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/warn...rg-1202612522/

Last edited by Locke.; 11-11-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:07 PM #6
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

if this means people stop retweeting and liking George Takei's tired-ass jokes on every social media platform going then good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 11:57 AM #7

Isn't it great we live in a society where it's better to demonize 100 innocent men than let one abuser go free from public humiliation. Third world country justice. Let's just douse them all in gasoline and be done with it.

God forbid we have any kind of actual justice system in place, let's let the twitter mob decide who's guilty or not. That seems fair.

as a wise French royal once said when faced with a shortage of bread, "Let them eat people!"

Last edited by lostalex; 13-11-2017 at 12:00 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 12:38 PM #8
You know my methods

You know my methods

who will be the first actor to portray an actor who abuses people sexually

could be a mini series?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 12:49 PM #9
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Until there is some proof, this is hearsay, all of it.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 01:20 PM #10
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

mark my words, it won't be long until some of these Hollywood people start confessing to crimes they didn't commit just for the attention.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 04:26 PM #11
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

I thought this was a really good and pretty powerful interview. Terry Crews was the first male to come forward after the original Weinstein story broke, he went into more detail about what happened today

Old 15-11-2017, 08:03 PM #12
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The cast members and crew of the drama series “One Tree Hill” have written a letter accusing former showrunner Mark Schwahn of sexual harassment and offering support for their former colleague, Audrey Wauchope.

The cast members and crew, including stars Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton, and Bethany Joy Lenz, wrote Monday that they “have chosen this forum to stand together in support of Audrey Wauchope and one another” following statements made by Wauchope — a former writer on the series — on Twitter Saturday accusing Schwahn of harassment. In the letter, 18 women who worked on the show claimed, “Many of us were, to varying degrees, manipulated psychologically and emotionally. More than one of us is still in treatment for post-traumatic stress. Many of us were put in uncomfortable positions and had to swiftly learn to fight back, sometimes physically, because it was made clear to us that the supervisors in the room were not the protectors they were supposed to be. Many of us were spoken to in ways that ran the spectrum from deeply upsetting, to traumatizing, to downright illegal. And a few of us were put in positions where we felt physically unsafe. ”

In her Twitter comments, Wauchope described being subjected to frequent and unwanted touching by Schwahn, who she did not identify by name; seeing Schwahn show naked photos of an actress that he was having a sexual relationship with to staffers without the actress’ knowledge; and Schwahn calling Wauchope’s writing partner into his office to try to talk her out of getting married and into dating him.

Wauchope wrote Saturday, “I’m furious and sad and everything else for the women who have sat on that couch next to that man. And I’m furious and sad and everything else that years later I don’t feel safe to be able to do anything real about this and that it seems to be happening all over this town.”

A teen drama about a groups of young men and women growing up in North Carolina, “One Tree Hill” aired on the WB from 2003 to 2006, and on the CW from 2006 to 2012. Schwahn created the series, and was showrunner for the entirety of its eight-season run.

In a statement Monday, E!, Universal Cable Productions and Lionsgate Television — the companies behind Schwahn’s current show, “The Royals” — said, “We are monitoring the information carefully. E!, Universal Cable Productions and Lionsgate Television are committed to providing a safe working environment in which everyone is treated respectfully and professionally.”

Read the letter from the “One Tree Hill” cast and crew members below:

To Whom It May Concern,

All of the female cast members of One Tree Hill have chosen this forum to stand together in support of Audrey Wauchope and one another. To use terminology that has become familiar as thesystemic reality of sexual harassment and assault has come more and more to light, Mark Schwahn’s behavior over the duration of the filming of One Tree Hill was something of an “open secret.” Many of us were, to varying degrees, manipulated psychologically and emotionally. More than one of us is still in treatment for post-traumatic stress. Many of us were put in uncomfortable positions and had to swiftly learn to fight back, sometimes physically, because it was made clear to us that the supervisors in the room were not the protectors they were supposed to be. Many of us were spoken to in ways that ran the spectrum from deeply upsetting, to traumatizing, to downright illegal. And a few of us were put in positions where we felt physically unsafe. More than one woman on our show had her career trajectory threatened.

The through line in all of this was, and still is, our unwavering support of and faith in one another. We confided in each other. We set up safe spaces to talk about his behavior and how to handle it. To warn new women who joined our ranks. We understood that a lot of it was orchestrated in ways that kept it out of sight for the studio back home. We also understood that no one was fully unaware. The lack of action that has been routine, the turning of the other cheek, is intolerable. We collectively want to echo the calls of women everywhere that vehemently demand change, in all industries.

Many of us were told, during filming, that coming forward to talk about this culture would result in our show being canceled and hundreds of lovely, qualified, hard-working, and talented people losing their jobs. This is not an appropriate amount of pressure to put on young girls. Many of us since have stayed silent publicly but had very open channels of communication in our friend group and in our industry, because we want Tree Hill to remain the place “where everything’s better and everything’s safe” for our fans; some of whom have said that the show quite literally saved their lives. But the reality is, no space is safe when it has an underlying and infectious cancer. We have worked at taking our power back, making the conventions our own, and relishing in the good memories. But there is more work to be done.

We are all deeply grateful for Audrey’s courage. For one another. And for every male cast mate and crew member who has reached out to our group of women to offer their support these last few days. They echo the greater rallying cry that must lead us to change: Believe Women. We are all in this together.

With Love and Courage,

The Cast,

Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Lenz, Danneel Harris, Michaela McManus, Kate Voegele, Daphne Zuniga, India DeBeaufort, Bevin Prince, Jana Kramer, Shantel Van Santen, and Allison Munn

And Brave Crew,

Audrey Wauchope, Rachel Specter, Jane Beck, Tarin Squillante, Cristy Koebley, JoJo Stephens

And All the rest of the Women We Worked With Who Are Finding Their Voices as We Speak

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/one-...-3-1202614198/

Last edited by Locke.; 15-11-2017 at 08:04 PM.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:37 PM #13
-

-

Negan is going to brain Mark Schwahn for historic sex offenses against Peyton, isn't he.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 01:11 AM #14

John Lasseter of Pixar and Disney Animation now - https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ssteps-1057113
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 01:18 AM #15
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

just read about him on Twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 05:57 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
Ed Westwick is British
Yes the odd one
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 05:58 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
John Lasseter of Pixar and Disney Animation now - https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ssteps-1057113

Another Creep
Old 22-11-2017, 05:59 AM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
mark my words, it won't be long until some of these Hollywood people start confessing to crimes they didn't commit just for the attention.

Yes its a Big Pile
Old 22-11-2017, 06:21 AM #19

https://news.sky.com/story/veteran-u...laims-11136626

Real Old Charlie Rose

Sex claims when he was younger

[US news presenter Charlie Rose has been suspended by the CBS
network after eight women accused him of sexual misconduct.
The women made their claims to The Washington Post,
and three went on the record with their allegations.
Rose is accused of groping several of the women, walking naked in front of one,
and telling another he imagined her swimming naked.]

Hardly Hardcore?

Last edited by arista; 22-11-2017 at 06:24 AM.
Old 22-11-2017, 03:20 PM #20

New York Times journalist Glenn Thrush suspended after sexual harassment allegations

Sorry Locke - not Hollywood.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...nt-allegations
Old 22-11-2017, 04:38 PM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Aled jones.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 04:41 PM #22
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

This never ends, does it? But i have to say, sexual harassment also happens in everyday life. Not just in Hollywood. It happened to me in my last workplace. So glad i moved department now. The guy was getting obsessive
Old 23-11-2017, 11:19 AM #23

Ex-Olympic doctor Larry Nassar admits 'evil' sexual abuse
of child gymnasts

[Some of Larry Nassar's victimz
were under the age of 13, and
more than 125 alleged abuse victims have filed claims.]

https://news.sky.com/story/ex-olympi...nasts-11139400

Last edited by arista; 23-11-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:10 PM #24

Sir Richard Branson responds to 'sex assault' claim
The alleged incident took place at a party at Sir Richard's Caribbean home on Necker Island in June 2010.

https://news.sky.com/story/sir-richa...claim-11142735

[The billionaire's response follows a claim
that he put his face in a singer's cleavage
and "went brrrrrr" - mimicking the sound
of a motorboat.
Antonia Jenae, a 44-year-old singer
from Florida, told The Sun she was
invited to Sir Richard's home in the
Caribbean along with singer Joss Stone in June 2010.
"We were by the bar and he was
saying bye to everyone," Ms Jenae told the newspaper.]
Old 29-11-2017, 05:41 PM #25

[NBC sacks Matt Lauer over 'inappropriate sexual behaviour'
Lauer's co-host, Savannah Guthrie, makes the announcement at the top of Wednesday's show.]

[NBC News says longtime Today show host
Matt Lauer has been fired for
"inappropriate sexual behaviour."
Lauer's co-host, Savannah Guthrie,
made the announcement at the
top of Wednesday's show, and NBC released
a memo confirming its decision.]

https://news.sky.com/story/nbc-sacks...viour-11148867

another one to add.................

Last edited by arista; 29-11-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
accusation, cast, dreyfuss, george, hill, hollywood, latest, megathread, richard, scandal, sex, takei, tree