Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:06 PM #26
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamhxo View Post
more like the A-Factor
No, the X Factor. At least with her I know I'd be going to a show where I was going to be entertained and would not be sent to sleep. And I could listen to interviews with her and be interested. All are factors which make up the 'X Factor'. It's not just the voice and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward fever View Post
are you gonna tell me that she acts like that in real life?
Who are you to comment on how someone acts in 'real life'? Besides, do you think Lady Gaga acts like she does in 'real life' away from the spotlight?

Get a grip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
She is probably the most real person in that competition, she actually knows who she is and what she wants to be.
Exactly. Thank you.

Last edited by Jack_; 04-11-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:07 PM #27

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):

Quote:
are you gonna tell me that she acts like that in real life?
Quote:
I suppose they just have so much more materiel to work with

yeah a real annoying drama queen
Don't know how crying when you you are minutes away from finding out that your dreams might be crushed can make anyone a drama Queen, suppose that's just your logic though...

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:07 PM #28
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
John? When did ANYONE ever write ANYTHING about him? Hardly anyone knew who he was [or cared]. Most of Wagner's have been positive, the only negative one I can recall was the 'leaked phonecall'. Cher has her fair share too, admittedly, but she has a lot of support to counterbalance that.

Just doing a Google News search of 'Katie Waissel' returns this: http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&biw=1...316d9f4681ebad

I struggle to find more than one positive story there...it's all negative. And there's thousands of articles written about her. Every day.

No one's saying they can't write stories about her, but **** me at least write a positive one every so often, and don't write total bullsh!t either. What exactly has she done to receive all of the negativity surrounding her? You'd think she'd murdered someone. Aren't there more important negative stories in the world these papers should be covering rather than a talent show contestant that's done absolutely nothing wrong?
There was a story about John having a fight with Wagner over him spraying deodrant and John saying he was trying to damage his throat or something like that. Wagner also has had a story about threatening Harry in rehearsals.

And who out of the contestants have had positive stories written about them? Why should she get special treatment? She's already getting special treatment on the show, being put on last or close to last all the time

If anything Rebecca should be complaining about the fact that she's almost always the first girl on and isn't getting enough credit from the judges on how good she is

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:10 PM #29
-

-

yes wagner threatened harry

*comforts harry and takes advantage*
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:10 PM #30
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No, the X Factor. At least with her I know I'd be going to a show where I was going to be entertained and would not be sent to sleep. And I could listen to interviews with her and be interested. All are factors which make up the 'X Factor'. It's not just the voice and that's it.

Who are you to comment on how someone acts in 'real life'? Besides, do you think Lady Gaga acts like she does in 'real life' away from the spotlight?

Get a grip

Exactly. Thank you.
im actually going off lady gaga because shes taking her fakeness to far.

and i dont rate katie weasels voice much either,and i noticed you aint commented on the wagner smoking canabis story because you know its worse than anything thats been printed about katie.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:12 PM #31
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Don't know how crying when you you are minutes away from finding out that your dreams might be crushed can make anyone a drama Queen, suppose that's just your logic though...
I didn't use that as an example , you did, eventhough that was annoying, I would be more referring to all these panic attacks she has and collapsing etc. If she cant take the heat get out of the kitchen

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:15 PM #32
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
There was a story about John having a fight with Wagner over him spraying deodrant and John saying he was trying to damage his throat or something like that. Wagner also has had a story about threatening Harry in rehearsals.
...well that sounds like a negative story regarding Wagner, not John. Never heard of the Harry thing either.

Quote:
And who out of the contestants have had positive stories written about them? Why should she get special treatment? She's already getting special treatment on the show, being put on last or close to last all the time
One Direction for a start. And Cher [well, some of it]. Matt's has been fairly positive too. It's not that the other contestants haven't had negative press, it's that Katie has had far, far more negative press than any of the others...infact the most negative press an XF contestant has ever received, IMO. One low-rate tabloid even stated she was the 'Most Hated Reality TV Contestant Ever' the other day [what a ****ing joke] - I mean, how do you think that's going to make someone feel?

I'm glad she's near enough always the last on [I expect that'll change though soon] - as she's interesting [we want something to look forward to to close the show, not something to fall asleep waiting for - I expect that's the producers reasoning behind it as well] and also deserves a chance. On top of all the negative press, sticking her on first would send her straight to the Bottom Two - no question.

Quote:
If anything Rebecca should be complaining about the fact that she's almost always the first girl on and isn't getting enough credit from the judges on how good she is
But has Rebecca been in the Bottom Two/Three yet? No, so she has nothing to complain about, really. And to be honest apart from Week 3, I really don't think she has been that good. She was better pre-live shows.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:18 PM #33
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
im actually going off lady gaga because shes taking her fakeness to far.

and i dont rate katie weasels voice much either,and i noticed you aint commented on the wagner smoking canabis story because you know its worse than anything thats been printed about katie.
Why does it matter if an artist is 'fake' in front of the cameras/spotlight? It's the business, you're not going to get very far [in most cases], if you're a dull, irrelevant, non-entity. You've got to be a little bit interesting. That's the way the business works. Deal with it.

I didn't reply because I didn't see the post. But no, I don't think it's worse than anything that's been printed about Katie. People all over the country smoke cannabis every single day and no one bats an eyelid [except some of the police]- especially not me, I couldn't give a flying *****. Alcohol is technically more dangerous anyway. So why the fuss over Wagner? What difference does it make?
Old 04-11-2010, 03:21 PM #34
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...well that sounds like a negative story regarding Wagner, not John. Never heard of the Harry thing either.
Well, not really cos it's was a pretty irrational and diva esque type thing to complain about! Have a look at todays X-Factor treads and you'll see a thread on the Harry thing.

Quote:
One Direction for a start. And Cher [well, some of it]. Matt's has been fairly positive too. It's not that the other contestants haven't had negative press, it's that Katie has had far, far more negative press than any of the others...infact the most negative press an XF contestant has ever received, IMO. One low-rate tabloid even stated she was the 'Most Hated Reality TV Contestant Ever' the other day [what a ****ing joke] - I mean, how do you think that's going to make someone feel?
yes you've named the people who've had a positive press but haven't told me what stories they were so I'm still none the wiser. And maybe she's had more negative press cos there's more negative things to write about her?

Quote:
I'm glad she's near enough always the last on [I expect that'll change though soon] - as she's interesting [we want something to look forward to to close the show, not something to fall asleep waiting for - I expect that's the producers reasoning behind it as well] and also deserves a chance. On top of all the negative press, sticking her on first would send her straight to the Bottom Two - no question.
I'm sure she's glad too at the special treatment she's getting cos she'd probably be gone now if it wasn't for that

Quote:
But has Rebecca been in the Bottom Two/Three yet? No, so she has nothing to complain about, really. And to be honest apart from Week 3, I really don't think she has been that good. She was better pre-live shows.
No she hasn't, even though she's getting terrible spots on the show, what does that tell you?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:22 PM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Why does it matter if an artist is 'fake' in front of the cameras/spotlight? It's the business, you're not going to get very far [in most cases], if you're a dull, irrelevant, non-entity. You've got to be a little bit interesting. That's the way the business works. Deal with it.

I didn't reply because I didn't see the post. But no, I don't think it's worse than anything that's been printed about Katie. People all over the country smoke cannabis every single day and no one bats an eyelid [except some of the police]- especially not me, I couldn't give a flying *****. Alcohol is technically more dangerous anyway. So why the fuss over Wagner? What difference does it make?
leona lewis is successful yet shes dull as dishwater,and as somebody else said what about the story where wagner threatens harry something (cant think of his last name)

KRO!
Old 04-11-2010, 03:26 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well, not really cos it's was a pretty irrational and diva esque type thing to complain about! Have a look at todays X-Factor treads and you'll see a thread on the Harry thing.

yes you've named the people who've had a positive press but haven't told me what stories they were so I'm still none the wiser. And maybe she's had more negative press cos there's more negative things to write about her?

I'm sure she's glad too at the special treatment she's getting cos she'd probably be gone now if it wasn't for that

No she hasn't, even though she's getting terrible spots on the show, what does that tell you?
How is she getting terrible spots? anywhere but first is pretty much fine

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Old 04-11-2010, 03:27 PM #37
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
leona lewis is successful yet shes dull as dishwater,and as somebody else said what about the story where wagner threatens harry something (cant think of his last name)
Also, the only story I can think of for Matt was a negative one about him being arrested for possession of cocaine or something

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:28 PM #38
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
How is she getting terrible spots? anywhere but first is pretty much fine
not really, the earlier spots are the worst and she's been first girl on twice I think out of 4 shows

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:29 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Also, the only story I can think of for Matt was a negative one about him being arrested for possession of cocaine or something
yeah i forgot that,did it turn out to be true?

KRO!
Old 04-11-2010, 03:29 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
not really, the earlier spots are the worst and she's been first girl on twice I think out of 4 shows
i thought it was 3 times out of 4 shows?

KRO!
Old 04-11-2010, 03:31 PM #41
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
yeah i forgot that,did it turn out to be true?
I think it was his friend who had the drugs but the story was true I think

Quote:
i thought it was 3 times out of 4 shows?
yeah could be not 100% sure

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:37 PM #42
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Seen it. Fair point - but it's still not as much as Katie's receiving.

Quote:
Well One Direction being named the favourite is one for a start - as well as them receiving the 'backing' of Take That, Westlife, The Wanted etc.

What negative things are there to write about her exactly? Has she murdered anyone? Because that's the impression you'd get judging by some people's reactions and comments. So what if she's ambitious and outgoing, what's the big deal? And as for all these 'negative incidents' that keep being reported, please tell me you or anyone else on here doesn't believe them? It's tabloid crap.

Quote:
Yeah, she would - and I really don't think the negative press helps people's perceptions of her. Infact I think it hinders it and people aren't giving her a fair chance. So yes, I'm sure she's glad and she deserves it too.

Quote:
Wouldn't call them 'terrible', like Novo said as long it's not first there's not really a problem. And people like her anyway - like I said, people just aren't giving Katie a fair chance. She's a hell of a lot more interesting than Rebecca is anyway...

Quote:
But Leona has outstanding vocal talent - people like that will sail through with that talent alone. The others who have mediocre or just good voices need the 'X Factor' to back them up.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:40 PM #43
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

at the end of the day Jack, besides the fact that she's extremely annoying she just doesn't have the talent to come any where in the competition and I'll be very surprised if she isn't gone on Sunday for that reason alone.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:42 PM #44
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
at the end of the day Jack, besides the fact that she's extremely annoying she just doesn't have the talent to come any where in the competition and I'll be very surprised if she isn't gone on Sunday for that reason alone.
But...Katie does have talent...

She's interesting, quirky, different, has a nice voice [not the strongest, but it's nice], and has stage presence. That's essentially what the 'X Factor' is.

Most mainstream artists nowadays don't have much talent - so what's the difference? That's the market they're going to be competing in.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:43 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
she will rebound this week,but week 6 will be when she goes.

KRO!
Old 04-11-2010, 03:46 PM #46
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:

She's interesting, quirky, different, has a nice voice [not the strongest, but it's nice], and has stage presence. That's essentially what the 'X Factor' is.

Most mainstream artists nowadays don't have much talent - so what's the difference? That's the market they're going to be competing in.
I don't think she has talent nor do I think she's interesting, but I suppose one mans interesting is another mans irritating.

I don't care about most mainstream artists tbh I watch the show for real talent and exceptional voices neither of which fits Katie

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 04-11-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:50 PM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

thats one of the things she lacks for me when she performs and thats stage pressence,if it werent for my mom liking her so much i would have forgotten the performances by now.

niamxho my mom is a matt fan first.

KRO!
Old 04-11-2010, 03:52 PM #48
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
thats one of the things she lacks for me when she performs and thats stage pressence,if it werent for my mom liking her so much i would have forgotten the performances by now.

niamxho my mom is a matt fan first.
yay

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:59 PM #49
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't care about most mainstream artists tbh I watch the show for real talent and exceptional voices neither of which fits Katie
But the show is looking for a mainstream artist...
Old 04-11-2010, 04:01 PM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Katie is Amazing [/Thread]

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, katie, Katie Waissel, press