Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB8 Celebrity Big Brother 8 shown on Channel 5 from 2011.
Discuss Channel 5 Celebrity Big Brother won by Paddy Doherty.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:58 PM #1
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Default You're auditioning for BB and have to sum yourself up in 3 paragraphs. Go!...

Things I like: Jack Daniels, blue Slush Puppies, Ribena, pepperoni/meat feast pizzas, Sunday roasts, chicken tikka masala, drinking games, clubbing, being a tease, people who smell nice, smiles, people who make me laugh, when my enemies are annoyed, summer, Thorpe Park, quoting favourite movie/TV show characters, Batman (the character and mythos), the Scream trilogy, Kill Bill, Nip/Tuck, Weeds, Eastenders and of course, BB.

Things I dislike: Ketchup, people who pick their noses, guys with bleached hair, people who complain but don't do anything about it, bad liars, smoochey couples, complete strangers, Daniel Radcliffe, George Lucas films, Steven Spielberg films, JJ Abrams films, Lost, Star Trek, Star Wars, Glee, and the Go Compare ads.

Things about me: I did Film Studies, I've had 2 plastic surgery procedures and am understanding of why others want work done, mistakenly eaten my napkin because I was busy staring at Felicity Kendall on another table, I have a phobia of ketchup, I reckon I'd either be voted out for beig too boring and not getting along with the other HMs or I could befriend them and go far (could go either way), just because I'm strawberry blonde doesn't mean I'm ginger and in denial.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:10 PM #2
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Things I like: Bullying.
Things I dislike: People in general.
Things about me: I get irritated quite easily and I've got an awful temper.
Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:14 PM #3

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Things i like: Nipples, slippers, singling people out, giving gin to pregnant people, making fat people feeling good about themselves by telling them they look sex when i go out, crack, 69,ing, willies, queefs and wispa golds, MY FAVOURITE QUOTES ARE: "dick!" "thats dan" "scooby?" "julie?" SURE! "herb" "Die" "Do you love the cigs dear" "sexual" "you dont know" "you know!" "**** off" and "you smell nice have you been for a jog?" i also like the french saying "je" another one i like is "aghjdas jkddsak" this one came from lee so i cant take all the credit but i like to believe i played a part in it "i dont wish to" also rolls off the tounge. "Suck my nipples!!!!!" "GAAAAAAAAAAAA" "The ceiling is leaking, Oh Nooooo" "Scobbedy doop" "Im going to punch you in the boob", "Karen Moser has aids"

Things i dislike: Knob heads who stand at traffic lights without pressing the button to actually cross (wankers), People with unberellas, push chairs, Old people who suck on werthers originals and talk like theyve got a cock in their mouth, cellulite, Polish people, my house, aeroplanes, Birmingham, Scotland and Doncaster.

Things about me: I once got fired for throwing a tampon at a customer, I was in a plane accident, I lived in a tent for 6 weeks when i was 15, My uncle was in the original line up of Pink Floyd, my cousins married to a welsh rugby star, I got sued by my old job for sending an abusive email from a customers account to her contacts stating she had turned lesbian and after having her 2 ugly children had developed a baggy fanny and her husband had a wrinkly foreskin, I am terrified of going bald like my dad, i wanna get a nose job, Im very much against gay marriage, I HAVE A FORESKIN

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 08-04-2011 at 03:39 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:23 PM #4
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
Things I like: Bullying.
Things I dislike: People in general.
Things about me: I get irritated quite easily and I've got an awful temper.
Short and simple. I like. You can be the house hot head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Things i like: Nipples, slippers, singling people out, giving gin to pregnant people, making fat people feeling good about themselves by telling them they look sex when i go out, crack, 69,ing, willies, queefs and wispa golds

Things i dislike: Knob heads who stand at traffic lights without pressing the button to actually cross (wankers), People with unberellas, push chairs, Old people who suck on werthers originals and talk like theyve got a cock in their mouth, cellulite, Polish people, my house, aeroplanes, Birmingham, Scotland and Doncaster.

Things about me: I once got fired for throwing a tampon at a customer, I was in a plane accident, I lived in a tent for 6 weeks when i was 15, My uncle was in the original line up of Pink Floyd, my cousins married to a welsh rugby star, I got sued by my old job for sending an abusive email from a customers account to her contacts stating she had turned lesbian and after having her 2 ugly children had developed a baggy fanny and her husband had a wrinkly foreskin, I am terrified of going bald like my dad, i wanna get a nose job, Im very much against gay marriage
I like your nose, and have to admit I'm one of those wankers at the traffic lights. I look forward to sparring with you.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:25 PM #5

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Hiavellian View Post
Short and simple. I like. You can be the house hot head.

I like your nose, and have to admit I'm one of those wankers at the traffic lights. I look forward to sparring with you.
Ive broke my nose twice it lookslike a boob.

And yeah im sensing a punch up
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:28 PM #6
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Ive broke my nose twice it lookslike a boob.

And yeah im sensing a punch up
I never broke mine, it was just big and I had a faulty septum. Had it done on April Fool's Day last year after I couldn't even smell a gas leak.

Bring it, bitch.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:33 PM #7

Things I like- alcohol, gym, daytime tv, sex, takeaways, laughing at fat people, laughing at people on mobility scooters, 10p crisps (space raiders, transformers etc), coke (of the drinking variety), Midsomer Murders, my dogs, apples

Things I dislike- Fat people, people who have done better things than me, people who can't drive, chinese food, flies, people who disagree with me, people who stand on your feet in nightclubs, caramel, blackberry's and people who own one that think they're god, Gavin from Autoglass, my neice (because shes a she), people who smell

About me- I think I'm normal but people tell me I'm a bit too neurotic. I'm a University dropout because I'm too lazy, but now I'm doing an Open Uni course in Sports Rehabilitation because you get 10 years to do it. My claim to fame was seeing Cat Deeley stood outside some building for So You Think You Can Dance auditions. I almost crashed into a bus stop because I was star struck. I can't hold down a job- I'm going on holiday tomorrow and start a new job abroad in May, my boss doesn't know of either yet, she thinks I've been "sick" for 8 days. I'm petty during arguments and will always win, once I had an argument with the neighbour over noise so I parked my car in front of her drive so she couldn't go to work. I'm also nasty for revenge, I slept with my ex's best friend for revenge and now they hate each other. I also like to wind people up a bit too much, and I have to admit I'm one of the traffic light people as well but I hate it when people do it to me.

Last edited by Tom.; 08-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Tom. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:35 PM #8
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Things I like: laughing, being a prankster, touching myself, touching others, drinking, dancing, dressing up in costume, travelling, sneezing, looking at myself in a mirror.

Things I dislike: bores, people that don't know when to give it a rest, not getting my own way, being stuck in one place forever, people that whine that because they were brought up on a council estate they have no opportunity with their life, christmas, maggots and crap TV ads such as that really annoying 'Moonpig' one.

Things about me: I have lived in 4 countries in my life, I'm a true Gemini (happy one minute, a moody sod the next), I made my French teacher cry by imitating her with the aid of a 'Baby all gone' doll', I get drunk and sometimes wake up in random places such as phone boxes, on the beach with my legs in the sea and the bath. I own 8 dictionaries (I don't know why).

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 08-04-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:36 PM #9
Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukturtle View Post
looking at myself in a mirror.
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:38 PM #10
CharlieO

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CharlieO

Favourites (more):

do you think if you auditioned for bb12 and you copied the vt of an old contestant. do you think the new producers would recognise it??
CharlieO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:41 PM #11
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey. View Post

I have 4 mirrors in my room.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Old 08-04-2011, 03:44 PM #12
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I have 4 mirrors in my room.
Omfg. Either you have a massive room or you're reaaally vain

*knows which one it is* hehehe
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:44 PM #13
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Things I like: laughing, being a prankster, touching myself, touching others, drinking, dancing, dressing up in costume, travelling, sneezing1, looking at myself in a mirror. 2
Things I dislike: bores, people that don't know when to give it a rest, not getting my own way, being stuck in one place forever, people that whine that because they were brought up on a council estate they have no opportunity with their life, christmas, maggots and crap TV ads such as that really annoying 'Moonpig' one.

Things about me: I have lived in 4 countries in my life, I'm a true Gemini (happy one minute, a moody sod the next), I made my French teacher cry by imitating her with the aid of a 'Baby all gone' doll', I get drunk and sometimes wake up in random places such as phone boxes, on the beach with my legs in the sea and the bath. I own 8 dictionaries (I don't know why).
1 -
2 -
Old 08-04-2011, 03:44 PM #14
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Quote:

-knows as well-
Old 08-04-2011, 03:46 PM #15
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
-knows as well-

I can't help it.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 03:49 PM #16
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom. View Post
Things I like- alcohol, gym, daytime tv, sex, takeaways, laughing at fat people, laughing at people on mobility scooters, 10p crisps (space raiders, transformers etc), coke (of the drinking variety), Midsomer Murders, my dogs, apples

Things I dislike- Fat people, people who have done better things than me, people who can't drive, chinese food, flies, people who disagree with me, people who stand on your feet in nightclubs, caramel, blackberry's and people who own one that think they're god, Gavin from Autoglass, my neice (because shes a she), people who smell

About me- I think I'm normal but people tell me I'm a bit too neurotic. I'm a University dropout because I'm too lazy, but now I'm doing an Open Uni course in Sports Rehabilitation because you get 10 years to do it. My claim to fame was seeing Cat Deeley stood outside some building for So You Think You Can Dance auditions. I almost crashed into a bus stop because I was star struck. I can't hold down a job- I'm going on holiday tomorrow and start a new job abroad in May, my boss doesn't know of either yet, she thinks I've been "sick" for 8 days. I'm petty during arguments and will always win, once I had an argument with the neighbour over noise so I parked my car in front of her drive so she couldn't go to work. I also like to wind people up a bit too much, and I have to admit I'm one of the traffic light people as well but I hate it when people do it to me.
Welcome aboard. You'll find that no one is 'normal'. Everyone's just a different level of crazy, some are just too blind to see it. I should mention I dislike the smell of crisps so I'd have an issue with you there but I agree with everything you dislike (bar Gavin from Autoglass, join his Facebook group)

Quote:
Things I like: laughing, being a prankster, touching myself, touching others, drinking, dancing, dressing up in costume, travelling, sneezing, looking at myself in a mirror.

I also hate Christmas, or more so, people's reactions to it e.g. too joyous or damn depressing. It's just 1 day in the middle of winter. It's still *****ing cold, there's bound to be some BBC sitcom come back and there's always a Cliff Richards song festering about. If you enjoy dressing up then you'd enjoy some of the BB tasks
Old 08-04-2011, 03:53 PM #17
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieOsborne View Post
do you think if you auditioned for bb12 and you copied the vt of an old contestant. do you think the new producers would recognise it??
Perhaps not if it's a different team of producers on Channel 5

I didn't realise Jade Goody had a phobia of ketchup until I rewatched the BB3 launch Daniel Lewis posted earlier. I'd be very passionate about using that one even if she already did. I really can't stand it
Old 08-04-2011, 03:59 PM #18
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Things I Like; People in general
Things I Don't Like; Bullies
Things About Me; I don't get irritated easily, especially by little things/people who don't matter. I won't however stand back and let those little people bully other people.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:00 PM #19
CharlieO

Favourites (more):
CharlieO

Favourites (more):

as ive expressed several times before, tea confuses the ****** out of me.
CharlieO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:06 PM #20
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyland View Post
Things About Me; I don't get irritated easily, especially by little things/people who don't matter. I won't however stand back and let those little people bully other people.
You'd be the laid back, comfortable and warm shoulder to cry on/voice of reason. Join the ranks, Dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieOsborne View Post
as ive expressed several times before, tea confuses the ****** out of me.
Fascinating. Recruited!
Old 08-04-2011, 04:08 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Hiavellian View Post
Perhaps not if it's a different team of producers on Channel 5

I didn't realise Jade Goody had a phobia of ketchup until I rewatched the BB3 launch Daniel Lewis posted earlier. I'd be very passionate about using that one even if she already did. I really can't stand it
I'd chase you around with ketchup or squirt it at you. And I'm not kidding either, my sister is a vegetarian and I threw a beef burger at her once at a bbq
Tom. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:11 PM #22
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Quote:
I'd chase you around with ketchup or squirt it at you. And I'm not kidding either, my sister is a vegetarian and I threw a beef burger at her once at a bbq
Better people than you have tried. Go find them now...
Old 08-04-2011, 04:12 PM #23
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyland View Post
Old 08-04-2011, 04:14 PM #24
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
My friend has a phobia of baked beans so I once left a bowl of them outside her door at uni.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 08-04-2011, 04:14 PM #25

Things I Like: Family, friends, my dog, tea, nivia♥, candles, textin, phoning, decorating, reading, the beach, sunshine, rain, snow, fireworks,
lazy Sundays, pyjama days, laughing, surprises, holidays, music, movies, fresh bed sheets, soft towels, hair straightners, bbq's.

Things I Dont Like: People who think they are better than everyone else, troublemakers, bullies & instigators, spiders, coffee and annoying drunk people.

Things About Me: I'm easy going and pretty much try to get on with everyone, I'm addicted to Tea, I am allergic to citrus, I love listening to music, I can be very moody sometimes.

Last edited by Josy; 08-04-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
auditioning, bb, paragraphs, sum