Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 11-08-2014, 02:59 PM #51
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

People give Ashleigh far too much credit. She's an 18 year who is still on a journey of self-discovery. She doesn't have the instinct or time to mastermind an entire gameplay to ensure that she wins Big Brother.

I think some people are just clutching onto those straws.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:01 PM #52
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
CBB15: Cami Li
Wanderer

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
I don't understand though, like, what has her age got to do with it? someones age doesn't make them a spoilt brat.. i'm only a year older than her and i'm nowhere near a spoilt brat and nobody thinks i am, people think shes a spoilt brat because that's just how people see her, not because shes young and beautiful
Yet why do they see her that way? She doesn't throw tantrums, she doesn't act entitled, she accepts situations for what they are and deals with them in a very mature way. If she was Helens age and acted like she did, there would be no spoilt brat accusations. Even though Helen is more of a spoilt brat than she is (Christopher giving her coal comes to mind).
Creggle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:03 PM #53
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigy_CraigO View Post
Yet why do they see her that way? She doesn't throw tantrums, she doesn't act entitled, she accepts situations for what they are and deals with them in a very mature way. If she was Helens age and acted like she did, there would be no spoilt brat accusations. Even though Helen is more of a spoilt brat than she is (Christopher giving her coal comes to mind).
Its how she projects herself. She doesn't project herself as a young confident woman. She projects herself as a child
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:03 PM #54

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Really? There's an entire thread about how her fans find her tantrums adorable and 'entertaining' .. and the other points, she looks down her nose at everybody if they do something that doesn't fit into her standards and i don't think hiding away in the diary room slagging everyone off and then smiling to their faces is exactly mature
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:07 PM #55
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Can we stop using cat ladies on Facebook as a barometer of who's popular or not and this goes for fans of anyone. They're all irrelevant and know nothing

She isn't going to win and never was because the best housemates (Helen and Ashleigh this year) never do. The desperation on here to prove that is so unnecessary
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:08 PM #56
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
Wanderer

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Really? There's an entire thread about how her fans find her tantrums adorable and 'entertaining' .. and the other points, she looks down her nose at everybody if they do something that doesn't fit into her standards and i don't think hiding away in the diary room slagging everyone off and then smiling to their faces is exactly mature
By tantrums you mean venting in the Diary room? Crime of the century! Also, her 'standards' (morals) are amazing, she has every right to look down on people who bully or scoff at the thought of helping charity. Who has she looked down her nose at? Kimberly and Helen spring to mind, hardly good people are they.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:10 PM #57

Quote:
It doesn't, it relates to a completely unfound characteristic within her. Had she been older, there would be zero comments about her being a spoilt brat. It's because she is so young and attractive that the remarks exist, I wouldn't say somebody with multiple jobs who does alot of charity work could fall under the term spoilt, but she's young so they'll come out with that drivel anyway.

Like I said, not every single person who dislikes her is jealous, it's the ones who clutch at straws to insult her because they can't think of anything else. I have no idea how somebody could support Helen yet find Ashleigh to be ugly inside.
ugh-you just answered your own question. on here some fans who are crazy fans of one housemate will put down who they see as competition-however insuinating all women are jealous of a female housemate because they dislike elements of her or just because they are female (not just you but others on this thread in general) is really insulting and tiring-especially to fans of said housemate. everyone has their favs and even though she is a fav of mine i can get why people dislike her the way i dislike helen but respect other people do like her because they see something in her.

i havent seen this argument made for helen as it has been for ashleigh, so what does that say hmm?

am i jealous of helen? i would say no because even though she is very pretty i cant deny that she has elements of her personality i find distasteful. despite the fact i have outlined this if she was seen the way some see ashleigh here they would say "oh you just jealous blah blah blah" so it just shows they are not listening or are dumb, or maybe both. just because people repeat that over and over does not make it fact.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:11 PM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
By tantrums you mean venting in the Diary room? Crime of the century! Also, her 'standards' (morals) are amazing, she has every right to look down on people who bully or scoff at the thought of helping charity. Who has she looked down her nose at? Kimberly and Helen spring to mind, hardly good people are they.
No-one has any 'right' to look down on anyone, one person shouldn't be allowed to judge or determine who is below them or less than them, no matter who it is, so what that Kimberly had sex on Tv, it doesn't make her a bad person whatsoever
Old 11-08-2014, 03:14 PM #59
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
Wanderer

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
ugh-you just answered your own question. on here some fans who are crazy fans of one housemate will put down who they see as competition-however insuinating all women are jealous of a female housemate because they dislike elements of her or just because they are female (not just you but others on this thread in general) is really insulting and tiring-especially to fans of said housemate. everyone has their favs and even though she is a fav of mine i can get why people dislike her the way i dislike helen but respect other people do like her because they see something in her.

i havent seen this argument made for helen as it has been for ashleigh, so what does that say hmm?

am i jealous of helen? i would say no because even though she is very pretty i cant deny that she has elements of her personality i find distasteful. despite the fact i have outlined this if she was seen the way some see ashleigh here they would say "oh you just jealous blah blah blah" so it just shows they are not listening or are dumb, or maybe both. just because people repeat that over and over does not make it fact.
The only thing's I find to be jealous traits in people are generalizing housemates because of their appearance. Like I said the spoilt brat perspective comes entirely down to her age and appearance, if she was in her late 20s and acted how she did there would be none of it, and the insults to her appearance... well they speak for themselves. That's my opinion and it's what I'll always think, and I for one have never insulted a housemates appearance bar Steven, and the only reason for that was because he's just generally a hilarious trainwreck.

Quote:
No-one has any 'right' to look down on anyone, one person shouldn't be allowed to judge or determine who is below them or less than them, no matter who it is, so what that Kimberly had sex on Tv, it doesn't make her a bad person whatsoever
I'm pretty sure that if somebody has terrible morals, you can view them as somebody who has terrible morals and look down on them if you wish, as long as it's irrefutable. As for Kimberly, the way she paraded around on BBOTS with a cushion under her outfit to feign pregnancy when she apparently had lost a baby in the house makes her a terrible person. Lying about it and selling stories on it makes her a terrible person, and is extremely disrespectful towards women who have issues conceiving. She is vulgar, what she has done is way worse than anything Helen is known to of done.

Last edited by Creggle; 11-08-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:19 PM #60

Quote:
The only thing's I find to be jealous traits in people are generalizing housemates because of their appearance. Like I said the spoilt brat perspective comes entirely down to her age and appearance, if she was in her late 20s and acted how she did there would be none of it, and the insults to her appearance... well they speak for themselves. That's my opinion and it's what I'll always think, and I for one have never insulted a housemates appearance bar Steven, and the only reason for that was because he's just generally a hilarious trainwreck.
i never said you did insult a housemates appearence,(although you now saying you have to steven?) re-read that again. i havent heard people generalising housemates because of their appearence, my specific response was how anyone who dislikes ashleigh is jealous of her and that most women hate her which, given the indications is not true. helen called ashleigh a spoiled brat at least twice before, i think thats where it comes from, people tend to echo what housemates say about each other on here.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:32 PM #61

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
****ing tweet Helen this then.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:40 PM #62

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Helen and Ashleigh need to be the final 2 it will literally be the biggest showdown in BB finale history lol.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:41 PM #63

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
****ing tweet Helen this then.
I dont need to, she doesn't look down on anybody
Old 11-08-2014, 03:42 PM #64
Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Little Mix and the Facebook brigade working wonders
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:43 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
Lol, it doesn't matter. She's already won.
Don't be so sure; I think Pav. could well clinch it-he's not done much or said much, he isn't very loud outgoing,he's quite serious and, to top it all, he's male-he'll get the females going nuts over him winning.

If Sam can win then any bloke can win BB.
Speedster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:44 PM #66
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Ashleigh herself called herself a brat in her VT, that's most likely where it stemmed from.........
i call her a brat due to how she's acted in the house

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 11-08-2014 at 03:44 PM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:44 PM #67
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
Wanderer

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I dont need to, she doesn't look down on anybody
Old 11-08-2014, 03:55 PM #68
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

I have scouted out Twitter and I can confirm that over 90% of tweets about Big Brother correspond with this:

Haleema Hussain ‏@haleema_hussain 1h
Helen or ash need to win big brother, they the reason people watch that show cause they entertainment,not Ashleigh who's so boring #bbuk ✋
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:55 PM #69

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
People give Ashleigh far too much credit. She's an 18 year who is still on a journey of self-discovery. She doesn't have the instinct or time to mastermind an entire gameplay to ensure that she wins Big Brother.

I think some people are just clutching onto those straws.
this is strange, as most of her supporters seem to think she has played a brilliant game and have alluded to her as some kind of master game player

is this a little backtracking I see lol, straw clutching much.................
Miranda123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:04 PM #70
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Been following FB a bit since I read this, there's a new wave of support again for Ashleigh in the last while..........just sayin'
Clock em Niamh
Old 11-08-2014, 04:04 PM #71
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
I admit I have posted nasty things about her looks on here, its all banter really, she's not my cup of tea in the looks dept, though I am a female, but in my opinion she looks like a spotty child so cant really comment on a childs looks

However, she is a vindictive little bitch, who was immediately drawn to the nastiest people in the house, pauline & Toya, and Matthew (who thought he was better than everyone) so that tells me a lot about her, if youre attracted to the sh.t in the pile, then theres a good chance, you are sh.t yourself, I thought that at the beginning (sorry, week 4, when I first realised Ashleigh was there at all) and my opinion has not changed, in fact her bitchy nasty behaviour has been consistent
Helen was also good buddies with Pauline, Toya and Matthew until Toya and Matthew dumped her

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:05 PM #72
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
Wanderer

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
I admit I have posted nasty things about her looks on here, its all banter really, she's not my cup of tea in the looks dept, though I am a female, but in my opinion she looks like a spotty child so cant really comment on a childs looks

However, she is a vindictive little bitch, who was immediately drawn to the nastiest people in the house, pauline & Toya, and Matthew (who thought he was better than everyone) so that tells me a lot about her, if youre attracted to the sh.t in the pile, then theres a good chance, you are sh.t yourself, I thought that at the beginning (sorry, week 4, when I first realised Ashleigh was there at all) and my opinion has not changed, in fact her bitchy nasty behaviour has been consistent
Valid as your points may be, she is still better than Helen in every possible way.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:06 PM #73

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
Yeah no... the positive comments get like 200 likes

The Facebook cat ladies hate on any think so it doesn't matter