Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 14-02-2016, 01:22 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Your sexuality has nothing to do with this, this is a race issue and it's about the fact that you basically think that white people cannot be considered terrorists even if they engage in terrorist acts.
you are being silly and nonsensical dezzy. i explained before there is a difference between a worldwide religion/idealogy and a few mentally ill teenagers.

I don't believe that you don't understand the difference.

I really think you are just playing devil's advocate here.

Last edited by lostalex; 14-02-2016 at 01:23 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 01:28 PM #52
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
you are being silly and nonsensical dezzy. i explained before there is a difference between a worldwide religion/idealogy and a few mentally ill teenagers.

I don't believe that you don't understand the difference.

I really think you are just playing devil's advocate here.
The FBI disagrees with you, they class mass shootings as acts of terror, you don't have to have dark skin and scream 'Allahu Ackbar' to be a terrorist.

I understand far more than you do, you're too bigoted to understand that terrorism isn't just reserved for Muslims.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 01:54 PM #53

Quote:
The FBI disagrees with you, they class mass shootings as acts of terror, you don't have to have dark skin and scream 'Allahu Ackbar' to be a terrorist.

I understand far more than you do, you're too bigoted to understand that terrorism isn't just reserved for Muslims.
well i disagree, i think you are the bigot. and I am right.
Old 14-02-2016, 02:06 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelihV View Post
I cant believe i am saying this but actually i agree with you on this one.

I have no respect for the muslim society for making my and other gay peoples life hell. If they didnt thrust their religion -also other religions are guilty for some degree - upon us then world would be more peaceful
I think everyone can understand your point of view Melihv, and sympathise.

Your beautiful country is being unforgiveably destroyed and your lives ruined through no fault of your own, and it compounds the fear factor if you are gay.

Keep your chin up and stay strong - it Will be over sooner than later and life Will return to normal.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 04:33 PM #55
Banned

Banned

Quote:
well i disagree, i think you are the bigot. and I am right.
So now you're resorting to 'I know you are, but what am I?' tactics What is this? The Playground? How the flying **** am I a bigot? I'm not the one who's deluded themselves into thinking that white people are incapable of terrorism.
Old 15-02-2016, 01:07 AM #56

Quote:
So now you're resorting to 'I know you are, but what am I?' tactics What is this? The Playground? How the flying **** am I a bigot? I'm not the one who's deluded themselves into thinking that white people are incapable of terrorism.
i think we must have very definitions of terrorism. I don't see tons of white teenage boys on the streets being proud of school shooters after their attacks. can't say the same about muslims and their terrorist attacks...

there is no common ideology or organization of white teenage boys that shoot up schools, in fact every single one of them are always described as "loners"... the exact opposite of a large organization like Islam.

I don't know how you can even compare the 2 things.

and you never addressed my point that muslims make up 1% of the US population but they are responsible for 7% of terrorist deaths...

Last edited by lostalex; 15-02-2016 at 01:10 AM.
Old 15-02-2016, 01:22 AM #57
Banned

Banned

Quote:
i think we must have very definitions of terrorism. I don't see tons of white teenage boys on the streets being proud of school shooters after their attacks. can't say the same about muslims and their terrorist attacks...

there is no common ideology or organization of white teenage boys that shoot up schools, in fact every single one of them are always described as "loners"... the exact opposite of a large organization like Islam.

I don't know how you can even compare the 2 things.

and you never addressed my point that muslims make up 1% of the US population but they are responsible for 7% of terrorist deaths...
It doesn't matter what you think, the FBI classes it as terrorism.

The last two major Islamic terrorist attacks in America were committed by loners, the Boston bombers didn't have any links to any known terrorist organisations and neither did the shooters behind the San Bernadino attacks. They were both a pair of deranged psychopaths that decided they wanted to kill a bunch of innocent people.

Religious beliefs and skin colour doesn't matter, if you're going to shoot up a place then you're committing an act of terror.
Old 15-02-2016, 04:39 AM #58
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Ika

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
I think everyone can understand your point of view Melihv, and sympathise.

Your beautiful country is being unforgiveably destroyed and your lives ruined through no fault of your own, and it compounds the fear factor if you are gay.

Keep your chin up and stay strong - it Will be over sooner than later and life Will return to normal.
thank you kirk i am very sad that i have to work ten times harder than other people here so i can get my equal rights.. By going to another country.

İt just feels so unfair that people are not willing to fight for their lives and accept someone abusing their rights. Even some woman said i am erdogans arse hair like how disturbing is that. Because of these people i and other people have to suffer.

This why we are not done as lgbt community we still have long journey ahead of us to beat the bigots.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:56 AM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelihV View Post
thank you kirk i am very sad that i have to work ten times harder than other people here so i can get my equal rights.. By going to another country.

İt just feels so unfair that people are not willing to fight for their lives and accept someone abusing their rights. Even some woman said i am erdogans arse hair like how disturbing is that. Because of these people i and other people have to suffer.

This why we are not done as lgbt community we still have long journey ahead of us to beat the bigots.
Off topic, I know, but I - genuinely - believe MelihV, that a hell of a lot of people who hate on LGBT's, do so because they are closeted and denying something deep within themselves which they do not want to face, and every time they see a gay person, they are being forced to look in a mirror at that suppressed, denied reality.

I admire your courage and tenacity and determination, and assure you that you will see beneficial changes MelihV - it is getting better, slowly, but surely, and the tide is turning.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 15-02-2016 at 05:59 AM.
Old 15-02-2016, 09:41 AM #60

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Off topic, I know, but I - genuinely - believe MelihV, that a hell of a lot of people who hate on LGBT's, do so because they are closeted and denying something deep within themselves which they do not want to face, and every time they see a gay person, they are being forced to look in a mirror at that suppressed, denied reality.

I admire your courage and tenacity and determination, and assure you that you will see beneficial changes MelihV - it is getting better, slowly, but surely, and the tide is turning.

I think a lot of it is growing up in an enviroment where there are'nt many if any lgbt people to mix with.So an ignorance.When i went to school the worst thing anybody could call you was a ******.If there was any gay people then they stayed very quiet about it.I was quite closed minded about it when i first left school.It was'nt until later when i worked with gay people and went into gay clubs etc that i opened my mind.I literally went from avoiding gay people at all costs to sitting in a night club sharing a joint with a transexual
I think some lgbt haters may still be in the closet.Specially in the western world where there are loads of lgbt people to mix with but i think in places like Turkey it's probably mainly ignorance that is the problem aswell as what you say.People have closed minds and maybe a fear of things they don't understand.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 11:05 PM #61
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

This is a tragic story and I hope these monsters get what's coming to them. Just one question - why is their race relevant to the story? White people rape too (Jimmy Saville / Gary Glitter as examples) yet they are never labelled as 'man of white british origin rape child'.. because the crime in itself is enough to repulse people. Why do some media feel the need to add the race/ethnicity of the criminal if not to stir up racism and xenophobia?

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2016, 10:48 AM #62
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
This is a tragic story and I hope these monsters get what's coming to them. Just one question - why is their race relevant to the story? White people rape too (Jimmy Saville / Gary Glitter as examples) yet they are never labelled as 'man of white british origin rape child'.. because the crime in itself is enough to repulse people. Why do some media feel the need to add the race/ethnicity of the criminal if not to stir up racism and xenophobia?
Because in their culture, women are not equal and white women who are not Muslim are lower than the lowest. They've imagined they can bring their archaic culture here. But we don't want it.

Of course white men rape and they should be punished. But denying the inherent misogyny and racism of these Pakistani "men" though, is not helpful.

Last edited by Livia; 16-02-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2016, 12:27 PM #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Because in their culture, women are not equal and white women who are not Muslim are lower than the lowest. They've imagined they can bring their archaic culture here. But we don't want it.

Of course white men rape and they should be punished. But denying the inherent misogyny and racism of these Pakistani "men" though, is not helpful.
you forgot to mention homophobia and christophobia, but yes, i agree completely.

Last edited by lostalex; 16-02-2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old 17-02-2016, 04:46 AM #64

deport them to their country of origin, when they are out of jail, I don't care if they are born in this country, because if they think that this country has to be like pakistan, where the women are treated like a cattle, look what happend to saira khan from the apprentice, when she was on tv over their, we can't keep up with this, turn a blind eye, and tell a lie.
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 05:29 AM #65

Quote:
Animals.

Using the sexual abuse of a girl to mock people who don't agree with your agenda? How low of you.
This is meaningless nonsense.

First of all; identify MY agenda.
Then; explain just how I am using the bestial sexual abuse of this girl by evil bastards who should be tortured then shot, to mock people who don't agree with it.

Old 17-02-2016, 06:45 AM #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i agree with you
Are you agreeing with Dezzy that these bestial rapists are 'Animals'? Because if you are, then you are correct.

But if you are agreeing with Dezzy's allegation that I am 'Low' for "Using the sexual abuse of a girl to mock people who don't agree with" my agenda? " then you wrong and being very, very, presumptious.

First of all - being a relatively new member - unless you have spent entire months reading through the many threads linked to this subject, then you are ignorant of the antecedents which lie at the heart of, both, my comment, and Dezzy's misplaced admonishment, and therefore you should NOT really be lending your support to any wrongful criticism of my post.

There is, on this forum, a long history of certain members immediately and illogically, attacking other members for speaking the TRUTH - if that truth concerns any type of wrongdoing by immigrants or Muslims.

It does not matter one iota if the post which has offended these certain members does not make the fact that the perpetrators of the wrongdoing are immigrant or Muslim THE central point of the post, the very fact that such perpetrators are identified as BEING immigrant or Muslim is enough to elicit vitriolic condemnation in a baffling knee-jerk reaction from the said certain members.

It is perfectly fine to report '12 Men Jailed For Raping A 13 Year Old Girl' but DO NOT include ANY DESCRIPTORS which identify those bastards as 'Foreign, Foreign Born, of Foreign Descent, Immigrants, or Muslim, because IF YOU DO, you will elicit illogical and angry responses along with accusations of being 'Islamophobic', 'Racist', or 'Xenophobic'.

It does not matter that one can CLEARLY SEE from the photographs that these men are NOT WHITE, and it does NOT MATTER that one can read about their Nationalities in the linked article, just as long as the member making the post does not mention these FACTS.

Does it matter in such a case what Nationality the perpetrators are? Or whether they are Muslim, or Immigrants?

NO - if it was one ISOLATED incident in any other era, but IT IS NEITHER.

It is just one MORE incident concerning certain types of LAWLESS and ARROGANT immigrants and/or Muslims, in a widespread and rapidly increasing series of incidents at a time when IMMIGRATION and ISLAM are THE NUMBER 1. topic of concern for most people in this - and other - Western Democracies.

It is a fact, that though these incidents are numerous and increasing, for the most part, time and space in reportage causes each to be viewed in splendid isolation from each other - like a thousand helium filled ballooons let loose into the air all at once, they seperate until only one balloon may be seen in the sky at any one given moment in time, but all thousand ARE up there.

Yet, those of us who KNOW this, are called 'xenophobic', 'Racist', or 'Islamaphobic', just because we not only KNOW, but DARE to SAY that we know.

“You are fettered,” said Scrooge, trembling. “Tell me why?”
“I wear the chain I forged in life,” replied the Ghost. “I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it.”

— Charles Dickens, “A Christmas Carol”

Well any 'chains' which are shackling the arrogant, ignorant, law-breakers who just happen to be 'Immigrant' or 'Muslim', are of their own making and they have forged each link of their own free will, so I personally do not give two flying fecks just WHO on here wants to shoot me as the messenger.

Just don't bleat when I shoot back.

Old 17-02-2016, 10:55 PM #67
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post

A Jewish boys’ school has been criticised by Ofsted after it discovered pupils share a “universal view” that a woman’s only role is to “look after children, clean the house and cook”.

Beis Aharon School in Stamford Hill, north London was visited by inspectors from the education watchdog who found it did not meet the required standards for an independent school.

The school, which charges annual fees of Ł2,860, was found to be prioritising the “ethos of its faith” over educational standards and not preparing children for life in modern British society.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...-a6880341.html
Old 17-02-2016, 11:42 PM #68

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
A Jewish boys’ school has been criticised by Ofsted after it discovered pupils share a “universal view” that a woman’s only role is to “look after children, clean the house and cook”.

Beis Aharon School in Stamford Hill, north London was visited by inspectors from the education watchdog who found it did not meet the required standards for an independent school.

The school, which charges annual fees of Ł2,860, was found to be prioritising the “ethos of its faith” over educational standards and not preparing children for life in modern British society.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...-a6880341.html
Wow, Ł2,860 yearly fees, that is amazing value.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 10:16 AM #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Wow, Ł2,860 yearly fees, that is amazing value.
not really considering the low standards of education there. you get what you pay for.

Last edited by lostalex; 18-02-2016 at 10:16 AM.
Old 24-02-2016, 09:27 PM #70
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

2 white women lured girls to the sex gang. Wow wonder if that's going to alter opinions on white women.
Old 26-02-2016, 03:00 PM #71

[Rotherham Abuse Ringleader
Jailed For 35 Years
Six people, including three brothers,
are sentenced for offences involving
the sexual exploitation of girls in Rotherham.]

http://news.sky.com/story/1649308/ro...d-for-35-years

[The ringleader of a gang of six people who groomed,
raped and abused teenage girls in Rotherham has been
jailed for 35 years.
Arshid Hussain, 40, was found guilty of one count
of conspiracy to rape, 11 indecent assaults, three rapes
and a series of other charges during his trial at
Sheffield Crown Court.
His brothers Basharat Hussain, 39, and Bannaras Hussain, 36,
have also been sentenced to spend 25 years and 19 years
in jail respectively.
Their uncle Qurban Ali, 53, has been jailed for 10 years.]

Last edited by arista; 26-02-2016 at 03:01 PM.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 03:02 PM #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
[Rotherham Abuse Ringleader
Jailed For 35 Years
Six people, including three brothers,
are sentenced for offences involving
the sexual exploitation of girls in Rotherham.]

http://news.sky.com/story/1649308/ro...d-for-35-years

[The ringleader of a gang of six people who groomed,
raped and abused teenage girls in Rotherham has been
jailed for 35 years.
Arshid Hussain, 40, was found guilty of one count
of conspiracy to rape, 11 indecent assaults, three rapes
and a series of other charges during his trial at
Sheffield Crown Court.
His brothers Basharat Hussain, 39, and Bannaras Hussain, 36,
have also been sentenced to spend 25 years and 19 years
in jail respectively.
Their uncle Qurban Ali, 53, has been jailed for 10 years.]
NO wonder Muslim men want to hide their daughters away and force them wear huge black blankets when they go in public, now we see why! it's because they are used to muslim men molesting girls and raping them in their culture.

Last edited by lostalex; 26-02-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 26-02-2016, 03:05 PM #73

Madonna understands sexism from religion, especially Islam and Catholicism.

She is now a Jew.

Last edited by lostalex; 26-02-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
12, 13yearold, girl, jailed, men, origin, pakistani, raping, white