Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 27-08-2018, 01:26 AM #1
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Default (Rumor) Rodrigo 'removed' from house after suffering 'hysterical meltdown' in the DR

Allegedly...

Celebrity Big Brother EXCLUSIVE: Rodrigo Alves 'removed' from house after suffering 'hysterical meltdown' in the Diary Room (which WON'T be shown on TV)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-meltdown.html

Quote:
The mystery surrounding Rodrigo Alves' abrupt disappearance from the Celebrity Big Brother house over the weekend has left both housemates and fans of the show feeling frustrated.

And while Rodrigo himself insisted he left of his own accord, Channel 5 has stated that an 'incident' took place leading to his removal.

But the previously-unexplained ousting has had further context added to it, with a show insider exclusively revealing to MailOnline that the 'Human Ken Doll' suffered a 'meltdown' after entering the Diary Room, where he was last seen heading.

What went on in the room was supposedly too much to be explained or shown on the show, and Rodrigo had to leave immediately.

The source explained: 'Rodrigo went into the Diary Room because he had not been enjoying the experience and had already thought about leaving. The fact that his friend Natalie [Nunn] was evicted instead of Hardeep [Singh Kohli] stressed him out, because he was closest to her.

'He started screaming and shouting in the Diary Room and became rather paranoid and hysterical.

'Despite this happening late at night, producers rushed to the studio to talk to him and arranged for the on-call psychologist to speak to him via the Diary Room. The psychologist advised him to think twice about wanting to leave but his mind was made up and he demanded to leave right away.

'Rodrigo found it claustrophobic in the house, and even more so in the Diary Room and he had a bit of a meltdown in there. He had to be let out - and because of the state he was in he couldn't be let back into the main house to say his goodbyes. Producers were worried he'd go back in and make a scene.

'That's why the last time he was seen was heading into the Diary Room wearing his pyjamas, to talk about leaving. But it became too much all of a sudden and he had to just get out.'

The Sun reported on Sunday that the the 'incident' referred to was 'absolutely shocking and outrageous' and that it was 'the final straw'.

But Rodrigo has been open about his feelings towards the current season of the surveillance reality show, slamming it for 'casting bad housemates' who 'aren't celebrities' who made him not want to be there.

The source went on: 'Rodrigo didn't think the cast was good. He thinks it could have been a much better bunch of celebs and he was exhausted by them. He was concerned being on that show with people who had been in prison or committed crimes or were famous for being kidnap victims. This panicked him and he had to get out.

'Also, the Big Brother format doesn't suit him. He is a showman and isn't used to just hanging around waiting for stuff to happen. He ended up doing things that he wouldn't normally do and he was paranoid about tarnishing his career.'

The departure comes after viewers called for Rodrigo to be ejected the week prior, for using the N-word twice whilst talking to Dan Osborne about his 'type of man'.

He was allowed to stay - with a formal warning - but CBB representatives would only say of the latest issue, when contacted by MailOnline: 'After a further incident, Rodrigo has been removed from the Big Brother house and will not be returning.'

Taking to Twitter in their droves, fans of the Channel 5 show admitted they were baffled by Saturday's show, which only showed Rodrigo being called to the Diary Room before cutting to the scene where housemates were informed of his departure.

The moment of Rodrigo's departure came in the episode's closing moments, when the Brazilian was seen being called to the Diary Room. Clad in pyjamas it hinted that the summons was a surprise for Rodrigo, and many viewers expected to then receive an explanation, or some form of context regarding his exit.

However this proved far from the case, as the scene then cut straight to the housemates being asked to gather at the dining table.

An announcement then said: 'Rodrigo has left the Celebrity Big Brother house and will not be returning. Could one housemate please collect Rodrigo's suitcase and pack his belongings.'

The news sparked an array of shocked reactions from the remaining eleven housemates, with the episode then coming to an abrupt end.

Inevitably in the inconclusive scenes left many fans dumbfounded on the reasons behind Rodrigo's departure, as the episode's prior scenes did not show his saying or acting in any manner that could have led to his ejection.

Many viewers slammed show bosses for trying to keep them in the dark on the departure.

One fan tweeted: 'So that's it, as usual we're kept in the dark about why Rodrigo was evicted and he's arguing he quit. No surprise there but come on, why are we left in the dark yet again!'

Another posted: 'Literally the only reason I watched tonight's CBB was to see why Rodrigo was removed/left.'

A third furiously posted: 'The public deserve to know why Rodrigo has left the house. It should've happened the night he used the N word, why has it happened now with no explanation.'

Rodrigo told MailOnline he left the Big Brother house on Friday night as he 'could not take anymore' of the dirty, claustrophobic space.

He told MailOnline: 'I demanded to leave. I was going to scale the wall if I wasn't allowed to leave...

'I didn't like it. My co-stars were boring, dirty and I had nothing in common with them. I was claustrophobic. I had to get up early and stay up late. I didn't understand why people were in there. Hardeep was snoring like a hog.'

He continued: 'I was worried about how I was being edited. I felt it didn't feel like a TV show... I'm used to being a showman. I was worried about my well-being because I was tired and out of the loop...

'I kept going into the pink vanity room to feel more physiologically ready. When I found out Sally Morgan voted for me, I felt betrayed. Chloe never washed up'.

Rodrigo's use of the N-word saw regulatory body Ofcom receive more than 1000 complaints. The episode saw Rodrigo being spoken to by Big Brother the following day, as they gave him a formal and final warning.

Rodrigo admitted: 'I do understand. Last night I was very excited to be here, and I had quite a lot to drink, and I was intoxicated. I was drunk. In fact I was very drunk, and today I'm very hungover, I've been drinking a lot of water.

'I obviously regret that, the fact that I used the N-word. That was not necessary at all. It was just excitement, I'd had quite a lot to drink.'

He confirmed he was scared of how he was coming across in public, particularly after the scandal which he confessed he 'couldn't get past'.

Rodrigo's claims that he left come as he voiced his concerns for what the show was doing for his mental health - insisting he was struggling deeply.

He took to Instagram to share the MailOnline article alongside the caption: 'It was a great experience while in the CBB house thank you all for the love and support...

'After Natalie left I started to think how I was getting seen by the public after making a language mistake while DRUNK. I am deeply sorry to have let the viewers down and my Fans now I just need to have some ice cream and rest'.

Last edited by Maru; 27-08-2018 at 01:27 AM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 01:28 AM #2
A great thief

A great thief

Omg if this is true </3
Old 27-08-2018, 01:28 AM #3

Oh he shared the article? He must've asked to be removed with less pay and asked it not to be aired legally I assume. It sounds plausible, I can understand the guilt of the first night plaguing him
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 01:29 AM #4
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

It might be convenient to say they removed him since they lost a sponsor over it. But what I don't understand is why not just say he quit?... I guess maybe they couldn't show the footage either and it would've looked like special treatment...?
Old 27-08-2018, 01:30 AM #5
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Oh he shared the article? He must've asked to be removed with less pay and asked it not to be aired legally I assume. It sounds plausible, I can understand the guilt of the first night plaguing him
No, I just saw it in DM earlier and it has supporting quotes... I'm surprised no one else had posted it. But I do think it's one of the more believable rumors...

Last edited by Maru; 27-08-2018 at 01:30 AM.
Old 27-08-2018, 01:31 AM #6

How he passed any psyche test is beyond me.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 05:07 AM #7
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...hmmm, I just can’t imagine Rodrigo becoming ‘hysterical’. With anything...it just doesn’t really describe him for me...:conspiracytheorycontinuessmiley:...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 05:46 AM #8

All that could have been made up. We'll never know unless Roddy denies it.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 06:11 AM #9
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan

Think it was something more serious that he did wrong tbh
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 06:46 AM #10

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Sounds like this is a story him and his legal team would rather pass off instead of the media knowing what he actually did but idk
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 07:16 AM #11
You know my methods

You know my methods

a small deluded man who was worried that HE would find out who HE really was

how he passed a psychological test ( as Marsh says) is a joke

as are his lies above
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 08:32 AM #12
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
No, I just saw it in DM earlier and it has supporting quotes... I'm surprised no one else had posted it. But I do think it's one of the more believable rumors...

I believe it...

I think he went in there drunk started ranting on about all the housemates faults, all the things that he hates about them whilst slamming them, being a diva, and acting paronioyed towards Big brother and the viewers...

The Producers have called in a mental health doctor and she/he probably started to see a psychopathic side of him and suggest that it was best for him to leave.

He can be a really nice person, but hes rich and eccentric and I can see his diva side taking over him!

...They would not want to play what he said if everything he said puts down or belittles them... Celebrity Big Brother wants the views to think that they have chosen good housemates so showing clips of a bad housemate insulting the other housemates by saying that "they are Just criminal, law breakers, kidnap victims... dirty, smelly, boring, dull..." this is not something that Big brother want the audience to here just incase people start to agree with him...

if he said terrible things about my show, and he was on it, I too would get him off and not say why, as him saying lots of bad things only insults the show, why should they air something that makes 'a dieing show' look even worse!

and his voice (ascent) just annoying me so its for the best! He was on team naterliy ... that bitch was nasty, he probably thought "if im on her side a she lost to a snoring farter, who's only in the house because of his sexual harassment charges, that probably means that they hated her more than that and will likely hated me too!"

Im sure he was happy to leave at the time, but will wake up today regretting all the things that he said!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 27-08-2018 at 09:31 AM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 08:39 AM #13
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Hiw did he know Sally voted for him

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 08:39 AM #14

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I believe it...

I think he went in there drunk started ranting on about all the housemates faults, all the things that he hates about them whilst slamming them, being a diva, and acting paronioyed towards Big brother and the viewers...

The Producers have called in a mental health doctor and she/he probably started to see a psychopathic side of him and suggest that it was best for him to leave.

He can be a really nice person, but hes rich and eccentric and I can see his diva side taking over him!

...They would not want to play what he said if everything he said puts down or belittles them... Celebrity Big Brother wants the views to think that they have chosen good housemates so showing clips of a bad housemate insulting the other housemates by saying that "they are Just criminal, law breakers, kidnap victims... dirty, smelly, boring, dull..." this is not something that Big brother want the audience to here just incase people start to agree with him...

if he said terrible things about my show, and he was on it, I too would get him off and not say why, as him saying lots of bad things only insults the show, why should they air something that makes 'a dieing show' look even worse!

and his voice (ascent) just announced me so its for the best! He was on team naterliy ... that bitch was nasty, he probably thought "if im on her side a she lost to a snoring farter, who's only in the house because of his sexual harassment charges, that probably means that they hated in here too!"

Im sure he was happy to leave at the time, but will wake up today regretting all the things that he said!

All baseless Assumptions.

Favs: Kim Woodburn | Chanelle |
Isabelle | Tiffany Pollard | Jenna Jameson | Brandi
Pink Panther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 08:40 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Hiw did he know Sally voted for him
He's a better psychic than her fake ass?

Favs: Kim Woodburn | Chanelle |
Isabelle | Tiffany Pollard | Jenna Jameson | Brandi
Pink Panther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 08:43 AM #16
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Sounds like this is a story him and his legal team would rather pass off instead of the media knowing what he actually did but idk
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 08:47 AM #17
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 27-08-2018, 08:48 AM #18
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
looks like it

Old 27-08-2018, 09:05 AM #19
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Naaahhh Im not having that there is no reason why that wouldn't have been shown
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 09:32 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
All baseless Assumptions...
Old 27-08-2018, 10:19 AM #21

After his 'hysterical meltdown' in the DR. 'Plastic Doll' Rodrigo gives a parting gesture to bb and its fans by sticking out his tongue:

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 10:25 AM #22
Senior

Favourites (more):
IAC2018: Noel Edmonds
CBB18: Saira Khan
Senior

Favourites (more):
IAC2018: Noel Edmonds
CBB18: Saira Khan

fake news
glibberglobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 11:21 AM #23
0_o

0_o

LOL at him whinging about there not being 'proper celebs'. Has he never watched/looked up the show? Most years they have a couple that would count but the rest are filler. He, was also a filler housemate IMO.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 11:42 AM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
LOL at him whinging about there not being 'proper celebs'. Has he never watched/looked up the show? Most years they have a couple that would count but the rest are filler. He, was also a filler housemate IMO.

Yes Vicky
in every way
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:40 PM #25

I don't believe it.
He didn't show any signs of claustrophobia before that, and we've seen ex HM's losing their cool who were literally ripping and kicking the door down to get out and they didn't have an issue showing them. This smells extra fishy, imo.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alves, dr, house, hysterical, meltdown, removed, rodrigo, rumor, suffering