|Daily Update: Day 40
Shown: Tonight, Sunday 17th July 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Jason questions his decision during the final Annihilation Task, Hughie is missing Ryan and Housemates come together for a Task. Andy gets a makeover from Jackson, Hughie’s poolside antics keep his fellow Housemates entertained and Laura shocks Evelyn by deeming Jason as ‘fit’.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Hughie is in the Diary Room taking about last night’s final Annihilation Task and Jason’s reasons for evicting Ryan.
o Hughie: “Jason 100 per cent bought out his true colours. I really don’t like him.”
· Laura is discussing the crowd booing her during last night’s eviction.
o Laura: “****** it, they can do one. I’m being booed by the hideous crowd but people will think, ‘she’s one tough cookie’…I’m still here.”
o Jayne: “I would give my eye-teeth to be booed, I don’t get a thing, I think they think, ‘is she the cleaner?’”
· Jayne and Sam are sunbathing in the garden. They talk about Jason’s comments about Ryan during last night’s live eviction.
o Sam: “Why publically humiliate someone?”
o Jayne: “It was like, he let it out when he knew…”
o Sam: “…that the whole nation was watching, live.”
· Andy and Jason are in the garden. Jason asks Andy how Hughie is feeling today.
o Jason: “I actually feel genuinely s**t about myself now.”
o Andy: “Hughie would have made up his own mind about it, it would be a waste of your time talking to him about it, it will all be forgotten two weeks after leaving here.”
· Jason has come to the Diary Room to talk to Big Brother. He seems upset and questions his decision to evict Ryan.
o Jason: “To have cheers last week to jeers this Friday…obviously I’ve done something wrong… it must be so obvious, I can’t work out what I’ve done wrong, and I should be able to.”
· Housemates are gathered in the garden to take part in today’s task of Mystery Challenges. Housemates take it in turn to place a Mystery Card from the first board with the sentence “I went to the Big Brother House,’ and then place the card on the second board with the sentence ‘…and I.” That Housemate will then have to carry out the challenge.
Housemates successfully complete the task and have therefore won a party later tonight.
· Laura and Evelyn are in the bedroom getting ready for tonight’s party and talking about Alex.
o Laura: “You two are so cute, do you think you might kiss tonight?”
o Evelyn: “No, I’m not worrying about it. But this is sober Evelyn, drunk Evelyn might change her mind.”
· Andy is in the Dairy Room, looking forward to tonight’s party after Annihilation Week.
o Andy: “It’s the toughest thing we’ve had to go through together as a group…people can feel proud of themselves for getting this far. I think Jason is struggling… if someone gives negative vibes you don’t really want to be around that person.
· Big Brother has put on a party for the housemates as reward for winning today’s Task. Jason is alone in the garden. Jackson has come to the Diary Room.
o Jackson: “Everyone is on the same wavelength, I love it here, this should be a resort… ‘Go to the Big Brother house, they’ll tear your head up for a little bit and then they give you a party,’ you’ll never appreciate such a party in your life!”
· Some of the Housemates are enjoying the party in the Living Room. Laura is in the Diary Room talking about Alex.
o Laura: “Al’s quite quiet but he seems to get away with going under the radar. Obviously Ev’ is with Al but I’m not gonna sit here and let him vote me out week after week.”
· Andy and Jayne are in the Kitchen.
o Jayne: “You’ve really come out of yourself.”
o Andy: “The people that have gone in the last few weeks have allowed that, I felt I couldn’t say stuff and feel relaxed.”
· The party is in full swing. Hughie is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother about Ryan.
o Hughie: “Talk about moving passed Annihilation Week…Ryan would have loved this…I wish he were here so I could cuddle him, I hope he doesn’t think I couldn’t give a ******…I love him, I hope he’s waiting for me…I wish Andy could be like this everyday, he’s taken on a new ******ing persona.”
· Hughie has rolled into the pool while dancing. Some of the Housemates move the party to the pool. Jason enters the Bedroom.
o Jason: “If everyone’s happy, I’m happy, when people are down I bounce off it. I’ve walked out of something, straight into something else, it’s been a bit tough.”
· After a night of partying, some of the housemates have called it a night. Evelyn and Laura are in the Dairy Room.
o Laura: “I’ve drunk so much I actually feel sober… Hughie is so drunk, he’s literally, hands down the funniest person I’ve ever met.”
o Evelyn: “He backed the ******-up into the pool, he’s twerked his b**ls off.”
o Laura: “Jason looked quite fit tonight actually.”
o Evelyn: “You horn bag, Jason?!”