|Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 7
Shown: Tonight, Monday 11th January 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Worth Its Wait In Gold task:
Housemates play to win presents (both good and bad) allocated by Jonathan.
Tiffany gets immunity from next nominations.
John has to make his next nomination face-to-face.
On tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11pm on Channel 5, the guests include James Hill, Vanessa Feltz and Austin Armacost.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Housemates are waking up after a night of talent and tantrums.
· Jeremy and Stephanie are in bed together, she asks him if she did anything last night that she can’t remember.
· John and Angie are talking in the snug; Angie explains why she has separated herself from the group.
· In the garden, Jeremy tells Stephanie, “You were p*ssed and frisky last night!” She explains that she was only having a laugh. He replies, “We were over flirting!”
· Darren is talking to Danniella about his ex-Anna Friel, “We were living together in Chelsea, she got a phone call from Robbie Williams asking her out on a date. He phoned my house!” Danniella says, “He’s got some balls man.”
· In the kitchen, Nancy reminds Jonathan to respect everyone else in the house, as he helps himself to two slices of pizza. Jonathan doesn’t appreciate Nancy speaking to him as though she is his mother.
· Big Brother gathers housemates for today’s task, where they have to play to win individual surprise presents.
· Housemates are asked to stand by their designated podiums, where their presents will be fired up-in-the air. If housemates fail to catch their presents, they will not win their prize.
· Earlier that day, Big Brother asked Jonathan to decide which presents the housemates are to receive.
· For his prize, Jonathan picks a massage for himself.
· Gemma fails to catch her prize; she could have won a takeaway of her choice, however she’s not bothered.
· David successfully catches his prize; a romantic dinner with Jeremy.
· Kristina is next, and successfully catches her prize which is ‘nothing’.
· Stephanie successfully catches her present, which is a tweet from a fan, “Stephanie is an absolute beauty and a proper genuine lass!” She is pleased.
· Angie fails to catch her present, which would have been incarceration. She is also pleased.
· In the garden, Gemma congratulates Stephanie on receiving her positive tweet.
· Tiffany tells Jonathan that she doesn’t like anybody, and the house isn’t ‘her environment’. She goes onto say, “These people are so not my element!” She feels her and Nancy are alike, as they both like alcohol as they are from islands.
· Darren is next and successfully catches his present; a pair of boxing gloves.
· Danniella successfully catches her present, which is to lose her identity. She jokes, “I lost my identity years ago!”
· Christopher successfully catches his present; a signed photo of Rylan Clark-Neal. He laughs, “It was worth the wait!”
· Tiffany successfully catches her present, which is immunity from the next set of nominations. She is happy.
· After two hours and 41 minutes, Nancy successfully catches her present. She reads that she has won incarceration.
· Jonathan is next, and successfully catches his massage present.
· The remaining housemates are tempted by Big Brother to leave their podiums to collect cheeseburgers. They decide to stay by their podiums, and Scotty T successfully catches his present of luxury food and drink for the house. Housemates cheer!
· John successfully catches his present, which is to make his next nomination face-to-face. He says he doesn’t mind doing that.
· Jeremy successfully catches his present, an invite to a romantic dinner with David.
· Megan is the last housemate standing by her podium. She fails to catch her present which reads ‘nothing’.
· Stephanie tells Megan that Jeremy always kisses her on her neck, but thinks it is innocent, however may distance herself from him. Megan suggests Stephanie to share a bed with her instead.
· In the diary room, Angie is talking about Jonathan, “He thinks he’s Gods gift and has a very high opinion of himself. I couldn’t give a sh*t. I have no desire to be in his good graces.”
· In the bedroom, Megan, Gemma and Tiffany talk about boys. Tiffany tells Megan that she thinks Scotty T wants her ‘so bad’. Tiffany admits she is very sexually attracted to Jeremy. Gemma tells her to ‘go for it’ with him.
· Big Brother gathers the housemates in the living area, to tell the house that Jonathan was responsible for secretly allocating each present.
· Nancy is sent to the jail in the garden as she won the present of incarceration.
· Darren must wear the boxing gloves he won until further notice.
· Danniella receives her gift of ‘no identity’, she is given a ‘do not talk and look at me’ sign, and a white boiler suit to wear.
· Angie helps Darren to have a cigarette, housemates ignore Danniella in the bedroom and Nancy is still serving time in jail.
· Stephanie is in the diary room, and explains that she is worried about how she is being perceived in the house. She says that she loves her boyfriend very much, and that Jeremy is her best friend in the house.
· Scotty T tells Megan that Stephanie is finding it hard in the house as she is being ‘tempted’.
· Nancy is released from jail after over two hours.
· Tiffany, Scotty T and Jeremy share a three-way kiss. She says, “I might get lucky tonight!”
· Gemma and Scotty T advise Jeremy to take a step back from Stephanie, and not to show her any more affection.
· It appears as though Scotty T and Megan share a kiss under his bed covers.
· In the diary room, Jeremy is talking about Stephanie and explains he doesn’t ‘want to look like a homewrecker’, “She’s a gorgeous girl, she’s sound, of course I flirt with her. It’s going to get worse. She’s so funny. It feels like a proper genuine connection in here. I’m a flirt, I’m a single bloke. I can’t get away from it, attraction isn’t a choice.”