|Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 13
Shown: Tonight, Monday 18th January, at 9:00pm on Channel 5
More pictures from CBB 17 2016 Day 13 - HERE
On tonight’s show:
Tiffany’s secret task to share a series of funny fake rumours with housemates,
David’s leaves the house because he is ill,
Gemma and Stephanie conflict continues,
Angie gets annoyed as she can’t sleep and wants to leave
Also, on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11pm on Channel 5, guests include: former housemate Nancy, TV presenters Eamonn Holmes and wife Ruth Langsford
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Housemates are waking up after a tense evening. Following arguments last night, Stephanie is waking up in a separate part of the house.
· Last night Gemma woke up the rest of the housemates as she claimed she saw a ghost.
· In the kitchen, John is talking to some of the housemates about Gemma, “Some people are so selfish in this place. It’s another scene in your own show. I just can’t be a part of it, I’m just so angry!” Angie remarks, “Queen B!” John goes onto call her ‘a monster’.
· In the diary room, Scotty T is to talking to Big Brother, “I’m pretty gutted for Jeremy; he’s been different these last few days, as he likes Steph. They’ve been sneaking about kissing each other, she has a boyfriend and it’s bang out of order. He’s confused about it and it’s bothering me as he’s my mate.”
· Gemma tells Tiffany that John should come and moan to her.
· Before returning to the main house, Big Brother reminds Stephanie about her unacceptable behaviour that will not be tolerated. She apologises.
· In the bathroom, John is upset, “I just can’t cope with it. I don’t want to do this. It’s so hard.” Kristina and Danniella comfort him.
· Stephanie returns to the kitchen, where she is greeted by Kristina, Angie and John who support her. She says she wants to speak to Gemma, “She likes to go for people’s weaknesses and is a bully.”
· Gemma enters the kitchen, and Stephanie snaps, “Let me speak, then you can speak. Yes I am messy, yes me and Jez are really close, yes I’ve been through a lot. You are not going to bully me Gemma! My own mother wouldn’t speak to me like that.”
· Gemma asks her to be quiet, “You don’t bother me in the slightest.” Stephanie continues to let Gemma know how she feels. Eventually Jeremy leads Stephanie out to the garden.
· In the living area, Angie tells Danniella that she thinks people become ‘loose lipped in the house when they’re tired’.
· Tiffany and Gemma are in the garden, she tells Gemma that people are in agreement with her opinion of Stephanie.
· In the bathroom, Stephanie reveals to Megan, “I’ve *****ed everything up! There’s no coming back from it now.” Megan agrees and advises her to ‘cut it off’.
· Megan then tells Gemma that Stephanie is taking it out on her, as she knows she is wrong.
· In the living area, Kristina is teaching Christopher how to dance.
· In the bathroom, Megan is talking about John to Tiffany and Gemma, “I don’t know why people are scared of him? He’s a wimp!” They agree.
· A teary John is talking to Big Brother in the diary room, “It’s been a hard morning, none of us got much sleep last night. I feel drained and exhausted with it. I feel so angry at life. Gemma is here to make a television programme, me being like this is probably what she wants.”
· Tiffany is called to the diary room and asked to complete a secret task, by sharing a series of funny fake rumours with housemates. If she is successful, she will win a pamper session with a housemate of her choice.
· Tiffany’s first rumour is to Megan, about Christopher missing his partner.
· She then convinces Darren that Jeremy really wanted Angie to leave, instead of Nancy, as ‘her feet smell like corn chips’.
· Tiffany’s next conquest is to convince John that Scotty T has been repeatedly saying Stephanie’s name whilst he’s been sleeping
· Tiffany explains to Angie that she has a thing for Scotty T, and has been undressing him with her eyes, Angie replies, “I hate to tell you darling, but it’s really obvious!”
· Lastly, Tiffany reveals to Gemma that she saw John ‘stuff his pants with socks’.
· Housemates are gathered at the dining table for the results of Tiffany’s secret task. As she convinced some of her housemates to believe her rumours, she has passed the task and wins a pamper session for herself and one of her housemates. She picks Angie as they’ve ‘grown so much together’ in the house.
· In the bathroom, Angie and Tiffany are enjoying their pampering session.
· Gemma goes to talk to Big Brother, “I’m doing brilliantly, loving it.” She then starts to cry, “There’s nowhere to have five minutes on your own. I don’t appreciate personal comments, it’s too much. That girl (Stephanie) said too much to me it was a joke. I’m strong enough to stand up and say whatever everybody else is saying behind everybody’s back. I took the wrap for it; it’s nothing I can’t cope with.” She then sits in the diary room to gather her thoughts.
· A poorly David is resting in Big Brother’s spare room.
· In the bedroom, Stephanie and Christopher are applying face masks.
· In the diary room, Megan feels that ‘Kristina and John are being a bit b*tchy’.
· In the kitchen, Gemma explains to Darren that she’s disappointed that he didn’t ask if she’s ‘doing alright’ when she always looks after him. They air their views and the pair hugs.
· In the garden, Stephanie apologises to Gemma for shouting at her and making personal comments. Gemma accepts and tells her that it wasn’t just her opinion, “Yes I’m a bit of a diva, I’m far from perfect, but there’s no nastiness in me. I’m not a bully.” Stephanie apologises again, the pair hugs.
· David explains to Big Brother that he is ill and needs bed rest, “I’ve been so sick, and I’m really sad as I wish I could stay. It’s something I will never forget. I want to thank all the people that have been supporting me, I want to tell all the cast mates that I love them and I love this country for its support. Thank you Big Brother.” David exits the house.
· Some of the housemates are settling down to bed. Angie gets annoyed as she can’t sleep.
· In the garden, Tiffany explains to Jeremy, “The only reason why I don’t come up on you is out of respect to Stephanie. You guys spend a lot of time together.” Jeremy replies, “I’ve connected with everyone in the house, I’m a social chameleon!” The pair then sees Angie is packing her case.
· In the bedroom, an annoyed Angie is packing her suitcase, some of her housemates are laughing about the situation.
· Big Brother calls Angie to the diary room, she demands, “I want to leave now! Get me my stuff! Give me my stuff! Now!”
· Some of the housemates can hear Angie yelling from the diary room.
· Angie is still in the diary room talking to Big Brother, “Get me out of here right now!” Big Brother reminds her that they care about her. She carries on, “Gimme my sh*t!”