|Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 17
Shown: Tonight, Friday 22nd January, at 9:00pm on Channel 5.
Also, on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11:05pm on Channel 5, guests include Ferne McCann, Jake Quickenden and Anne Hegerty
On tonight’s show: Stephanie and Jeremy make up, the housemates continue to take part in this week’s shopping task and either John, Stephanie, Tiffany, Megan, Gemma, Jeremy or Danniella will be evicted
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· After an emotional evening last night, Jeremy and Stephanie are the talk of the house. Jeremy tells John, “all I wanted her to do was say it to me up straight, and it’d be grand. Literally I don’t want it to go on in this house any longer. I’m sorry for everyone listening to it like.” He concludes “I feel like a tit” and John reassures him “now you’re the most eligible bachelor in Britain.”
· Stephanie is talking to Christopher in the garden about Jeremy. She says “I’ve stayed up all night and thought about it and I’m just not going to even speak to him now. There’s nothing to say. I’m not going to walk out because I’m not a quitter.”
· Scotty T and Darren are in the bathroom, also discussing Stephanie and Jeremy. Scotty T tells Darren, “it’s ******ing his head. Because he actually likes her.”
· Stephanie is in the Diary Room. She tells Big Brother, “I’m not a bad person and I’d never do anything to hurt anyone intentionally. I’ve tried to get through the house the best way I’d hoped, but obviously I’ve been too close to Jeremy.” She then adds, “Jeremy means a lot to me and the last thing I’d want is for him to be upset.”
· Big Brother calls all of the housemates to the sofa area for the next part of this week’s shopping task. Stephanie and Jeremy are the first to arrive and sit awkwardly in silence until the other housemates join them.
· Big Brother announces that the Just Go Along With It task will continue for Day 2 and that the public have been voting to send two housemates to jail.
· John is revealed as the first housemate to spend the day in jail and is escorted there by two of Big Brother’s very own police officers.
· Gemma is then told she must join John, however refuses to do so. She tells the housemates, “sorry guys, I’m not doing it. I don’t feel well” and that “you know I’m claustrophobic.”
· Talking about Gemma, Stephanie tells John “this is like too much. I can’t deal with divas and people like that. Who acts like that? I think it’s pathetic, if you act like that I’d be frigging ashamed.”
· Gemma continues her rant to Danniella in the bedroom, “I don’t need the money. Do you think these *****s are going to pay my mortgage? I’ve got money. I’m going, I’ve had enough. I ain’t dancing to their tune no more. They don’t get it, I’m claustrophobic. They’re not listening.”
· Christopher confronts Gemma about her calling him a “silly *****” during the task yesterday. Gemma admits it and referring to Stephanie says “I don’t know why that girl keeps sh*t stirring.”
· Big Brother has told housemates that by sacrificing their hot water and beauty products, Gemma or John can be bailed from their jail time.
· Gemma confronts Stephanie, telling her “I’d really appreciate it if you stop slagging me off behind my back.” Stephanie says “I don’t care” and Gemma thinks that “you’re obviously very intimidated by me and who I am as a person.”
· Gemma has some reassuring words for John, who is still in jail. “Don’t worry about the public putting us up for that, it just means we’re popular.”
· Jeremy and Stephanie are in the garden talking for the first time today. Jeremy asks her, “are you saying one thing behind my back and then telling me another thing? Because I’ll snap if that’s the case” and “I don’t know if you just want to use me on the show.” Stephanie replies, “you actually think I’d do that, you think I’d risk everything out there?”
· Continuing their conversation in the bathroom, Stephanie says to Jeremy “I’d never want to hurt you. To me you’re on a pedestal, I think you’re the most amazing guy I’ve ever met, you make me laugh, you make me feel great about myself. I’ve never had anyone make me feel like that.” Jeremy tells her “I can’t keep this going; you have to let it go.”
· For the next part of today’s shopping task, Scotty T and Darren just have to go along with being duck herders. They successfully complete the challenge.
· Last night, John heard Stephanie say that she wanted her boyfriend to enter the house. Jeremy tells John that Stephanie denied it, but John confirms the story is true.
· Scotty T is in the Diary Room. Asked if he could do anything, Scotty T replies “have sex. Mine’s been horny as ought in here, it’s hard. Good luck to the girl I have sex with when I come out of here because she’s gonna be in a wheelbarrow for about a week.”
· In the kitchen Gemma is sharing some big news with Tiffany, revealing “I’m 100% pregnant, I know it. I’m excited but nervous as well” and “I can feel it in me.” Tiffany tells Gemma that she needs to get a test and that “you’re going to be a wonderful mother.”
· Brother Big announces that John’s time in jail is over and that for the last part of this week’s shopping task the housemates must just go along with becoming each other. Big Brother has chosen four housemates who must dress up and impersonate each other. Tiffany will impersonate Megan. Megan will impersonate Tiffany. Danniella will impersonate john. Scotty T must impersonate Stephanie.
· Big Brother gathers the housemates in the sofa area to reveal the results of the Just Go Along With It task. Housemates were permitted four fails across the duration of the task, but only incurred three (Gemma refusing to take part in the spinning class, Tiffany not wanting to have a snake put on her shoulders and Gemma not entering jail) and have therefore passed and will receive a luxury shopping budget.
· Gemma informs the housemates that she isn’t actually pregnant.
· Gemma and Stephanie are in the kitchen arguing again. Gemma tells her to “stop taking snipes at me. You don’t like me, I definitely don’t like you. Please stop sniping” and Stephanie replies “you’re not worth it, you’re vile as a person.” Gemma then tells the other housemates that Stephanie is a “disgrace.”
· Tiffany tells Gemma, “if you went I would be tragically bored in here.”
· Stephanie is in the kitchen talking about Gemma, “she just grates on my ******ing tits. Honest to God, it’s like a cheese grater on my nipples.”
· Gemma is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother, “I’m ready for tomorrow night. If I was to go, I would go with a warm feeling in my heart. It’s very uncomfortable being in the house with Stephanie.” Asked by Big Brother is Stephanie being evicted would make her feel more comfortable, Gemma says “there would be cheer back in my life. I’d feel that I would be able to walk into any room without being bombarded with a barrage of personal comments. Either way, if I go tomorrow night I’ll be having a party back in Essex. I’ll be at Sugar Hut, all night until it ends. If Stephanie does go, I’ll be having a party as well. So win win situation.”