PDA

View Full Version : ☠ In Cold Blood VII ☠

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27

Rob!
17-11-2016, 06:26 PM
I thought Jono was the killer!! :omgno:

Ammi
17-11-2016, 06:26 PM
...awww Jonathan...:sad:..(I thought you were the killer as well...)...:hug:..

Ammi
17-11-2016, 06:27 PM
I thought Jono was the killer!! :omgno:

...awww Jonathan...:sad:..(I thought you were the killer as well...)...:hug:..

..oh snap...

Ammi
17-11-2016, 06:30 PM
...well done Rob..:love:../sorry I was reading through Shaun's posts and forgot to say well done you...

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 06:31 PM
So sorry Jonathon ,its horrid picking and pretty rubbish getting fritzed so near to the end.

Ammi
17-11-2016, 06:31 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m73gc5XGEF1rtuzomo1_500.gif

Rob!
17-11-2016, 06:32 PM
I'm so confused now

Shaun
17-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Ammi using this death as a cheap shot at Lady GaGa's chart positions :inamood: shocking

Ammi
17-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Ammi using this death as a cheap shot at Lady GaGa's chart positions :inamood: shocking

..LOL, I just realised after I posted it that it had something on the gravestone...:laugh:..

Ammi
17-11-2016, 06:35 PM
..ok I changed it...he's probably in lots of bits anyway if he exploded...

Shaun
17-11-2016, 06:36 PM
Oh I'm working tomorrow as well... but let's just say it's very important that all of you are here for the outcome of this killing... :think: which will be tomorrow evening.

http://i.imgur.com/VJKFUlA.png

As you may have noticed, six of you are currently standing. You may also have noticed that In Cold Blood is a game that can only have five finalists.

The six of you are about to undertake a race to save yourselves. Below is a mathematic equation that, for the first player to find the solution, holds an excellent reward. That reward?

Whoever solves this equation first will have the power to kill off any rival player they wish. If you think you're without a chance of winning the game because there's a better competitor in your way, this is your only opportunity to get rid of them. In the context of the story of the game, your character will still be innocent (unless you're the Killer, of course) and a player will die under mysterious circumstances.

In the event that nobody solves this challenge, the Killer will be gifted with the opportunity to kill anyone he or she chooses, so whether or not you choose to participate, one of you will be culled before the final.

Now, remember how I said this is a race? That's because you have six hours to complete this challenge. Get going!

http://i.imgur.com/l1MW3Jv.png

Rob!
17-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Oh Shaun you absolute arsehole :laugh2:

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 06:37 PM
..ok I changed it...he's probably in lots of bits anyway if he exploded...

:joker::joker::joker::joker: Gazillions of pieces.

T*
17-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Oh my god you little bitch I thought it was at 8 -throws 9PM Pilates outfit on the ground and storms off-

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Oh my god you little bitch I thought it was at 8 -throws 9PM Pilates outfit on the ground and storms off-

Is bitch your word of the day Tom :joker:

T*
17-11-2016, 06:43 PM
shaun YOU KNOW I FAILED MATHs -breaks down-

Shaun
17-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Well if I was going to base a challenge around things you don't fail at I wouldn't be left with many ideas :hmph:

T*
17-11-2016, 06:48 PM
i thought that was shade but that's actually quite lovely, thank ye :love:

T*
wait

T*
i read it wrong you BITCH

Rob!
17-11-2016, 06:49 PM
:joker: :joker: :joker:

Shaun
17-11-2016, 06:50 PM
*adds literacy to the list*

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 06:51 PM
*adds literacy to the list*

:joker::joker::joker:

T*
17-11-2016, 06:52 PM
-cries-

Ammi
17-11-2016, 06:52 PM
...don't shade TiBB's poster boy, Shaun..

http://i.giphy.com/UZBskCFmHFsYw.gif

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 06:54 PM
...don't shade TiBB's poster boy, Shaun..

http://i.giphy.com/UZBskCFmHFsYw.gif

Got to admit though it is amusing :laugh:

Amy Jade
17-11-2016, 06:55 PM
I'm babysitting, my cousins baby isnt well and they took her to hospital and im watching her other two. Ill be on later, sorry if its a group task and i miss anything guys

Ammi
17-11-2016, 06:57 PM
I'm babysitting, my cousins baby isnt well and they took her to hospital and im watching her other two. Ill be on later, sorry if its a group task and i miss anything guys

...awwww, I hope her baby is ok Amy..:hug:..

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 07:00 PM

Oh gosh , hope its nothing to serious , very worrying.

Firewire
17-11-2016, 07:02 PM
No offence but why did I get killed

T*
17-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Bc gay

Firewire
17-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Bc gay

Rob's gayer than me :hmph:

Firewire
17-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Anyway I enjoyed myself and had a good run

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 07:13 PM

I'm so sorry , i feel awful.

Ammi
17-11-2016, 07:21 PM

...this has been such a great game with everyone being so lovely to be part of it with Jonathan..:love:..

Ammi
17-11-2016, 07:22 PM
...do you need us to be here anymore, Shaun..?..

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Are we done for this evening Shaun ?

T*
17-11-2016, 09:01 PM
When will we find out?

Jamie89
17-11-2016, 09:04 PM
i thought that was shade but that's actually quite lovely, thank ye :love:

wait

i read it wrong you BITCH

-cries-

:joker:

Rob surviving again :amazed: Sorry to see you go Jono, you did really well though :clap2:

Tom4784
17-11-2016, 09:16 PM
Bc gay

and Scottish tbh.

Shaun
17-11-2016, 09:26 PM
Well then... the answer was Saint Bashnouna.

Shaun
17-11-2016, 09:27 PM
And we have a player who sent me the message first, and is therefore about to be offered the Faustian Bargain...

Shaun
17-11-2016, 09:27 PM
But before that happens, a brief little guideline on what will, and what should happen.

T*
17-11-2016, 09:40 PM
:worry:

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 09:43 PM
But before that happens, a brief little guideline on what will, and what should happen.

Have i missed something ? i was getting smacked on the bottom with the womans weekly .

T*
17-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Have i missed something ? i was getting smacked on the bottom with the womans weekly .

omg what

Shaun
17-11-2016, 09:47 PM
The last killing revealed a lot about our Killer and also about the final player to get to the top six without much information. You know this much:

- Ammi's character is a disgruntled moderator who has "gone missing" and left the forum, and part of the 'old guard' with Verona, Vincent and KD.
- Rob's character is a schizophrenic twin who cannot process the death of his sister.
- Amy Jade's character is an experimental drug user whose antics led to the death of his best friend.
- T*'s character is a sociopathic troll who's killed his own pets for sport, and despised Verona.
- hijaxers' character is a forum bully turned outcast with a vast knowledge of their real lives, and racked with guilt over Verona's death
- Babayaro's character is a former policeman, turned security guard, who was caught on camera violently assaulting a detained suspect, and incredibly close to Verona.
- The character and multi of Pix appears to be incredibly damning of the forum and what it's become.

You do not know at this point whether Verona's death was suicide or the start of this killing spree. You don't know if the Killer is lying about their gender on the forum (but you do know that Rob's character, Kelly, is) to cover their tracks. You don't know if the Killer even liked Verona or is just donning faux outrage over what happened to her. Consider all of the possibilities:

- Verona did commit suicide, and someone snapped and decided to punish those they deemed responsible.
- Verona did commit suicide, and someone felt responsible and started covering their tracks to escape prosecution for cyberbullying/other criminal activity.
- Verona did not commit suicide, and was murdered, by someone she thought was a friend.
- Verona did not commit suicide, and was murdered by someone that she hated.

Other clues have been littered throughout the stories, through hidden hints, and through your own gut instincts. Has the Killer been an active participant in group tasks in order to make the quieter ones look more suspicious, or have they been happy to sit back and watch everything unfold knowing they're safe? Who would they have been trying to frame - is it the ones who've been sent offline the most (Firewire, Babayaro and Rob)? Or the ones that haven't been at all (Ammi, Amy, Tom and hijaxers)? The final clues you'll be getting before I make a public poll and you accuse each other of being the Killer is this: everyone's forum profiles that you all received before the game began.

http://i.imgur.com/SyuvhGr.png
http://i.imgur.com/Meycleh.png
http://i.imgur.com/nUKaPWY.png
http://i.imgur.com/L8HGbTD.png
http://i.imgur.com/vduz4OU.png
http://i.imgur.com/sIVBjNK.png

What is worth considering is that these profiles are all that you received. Nobody received anything about their characters' actual storylines because these would've been needed to be quiet in case the Killer was caught and a new one was needed. So it's important to remember that whatever has transpired in the stories will be new to the Killer as well: they won't know what their motive was for committing their murders.

But ultimately the Faustian Bargain may just be about this: removing someone you think is genuinely going to win the game according to the judges' vote, to the ex-players' vote, and to the public vote. Or it may be about removing someone who you think doesn't deserve to make the final, in the hope that it'd make you look fairer and more deserving of winning. Maybe you'll even turn the opportunity down and let the Killer do it themselves (although this would be crazy wtf).

Either way, that decision lies with T*. Congratulations, you were the first (and as yet only) person to PM the correct answer. Tom, you will definitely be making the final 5. Who won't? PM me your decision.

T*
17-11-2016, 09:48 PM
OH MY ****

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 09:53 PM
What ! when did you ask a question ?

T*
17-11-2016, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VJKFUlA.png

As you may have noticed, six of you are currently standing. You may also have noticed that In Cold Blood is a game that can only have five finalists.

The six of you are about to undertake a race to save yourselves. Below is a mathematic equation that, for the first player to find the solution, holds an excellent reward. That reward?

Whoever solves this equation first will have the power to kill off any rival player they wish. If you think you're without a chance of winning the game because there's a better competitor in your way, this is your only opportunity to get rid of them. In the context of the story of the game, your character will still be innocent (unless you're the Killer, of course) and a player will die under mysterious circumstances.

In the event that nobody solves this challenge, the Killer will be gifted with the opportunity to kill anyone he or she chooses, so whether or not you choose to participate, one of you will be culled before the final.

Now, remember how I said this is a race? That's because you have six hours to complete this challenge. Get going!

http://i.imgur.com/l1MW3Jv.png
It's here hijaxers

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 10:06 PM
You cannot be serious :fist:

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 10:10 PM
The Open University don't set equations as complex as that !

Babayaro.
17-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Bye has anyine sved it yet?

Babayaro.
17-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Am i dead?

hijaxers
17-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Am i dead?

No you are very much alive with very few hours to solve this - here we go :dog:

T*
17-11-2016, 10:20 PM
I solved it... did y'all read everything or

Amy Jade
18-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Well done Tom, sorry I wasnt here Shaun - hate missing tasks

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Tbf i dont think i would have solved that. Well done Tom :clap1:

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Well I might have if I was sober lol

Rob!
18-11-2016, 03:18 AM
Well done Tom :clap1:

Ammi
18-11-2016, 05:31 AM
...well done Tom..(ish..)..:love:../because I really feel for you having to make such a decision but well done in being in the final with whoever are there with you...:love:..

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 05:42 AM
Well i totally cocked that one up, i was so tired last night , good luck to everyone and well done Tom you clever young man :clap1:

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 05:43 AM
Good Morning Ammi :wavey:

Ammi
18-11-2016, 06:12 AM
...morning Jax..:love:..you have a busy day planned or a fairly chilled one..?..

T*
18-11-2016, 02:38 PM
I'm going out for a few hours tonight btw :love:

Shaun
18-11-2016, 02:41 PM
I'll announce the outcome of Tom's decision tonight but you won't be finding out who the Killer is until the end of the game. Once this has been posted, I'll open all forms of voting and get to work on the outcome of the story (or Dezzy will anyway xo)

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 03:07 PM
I'll announce the outcome of Tom's decision tonight but you won't be finding out who the Killer is until the end of the game. Once this has been posted, I'll open all forms of voting and get to work on the outcome of the story (or Dezzy will anyway xo)

Can i just ask if thats at 7pm or 8pm Shaun ?

Shaun
18-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Errrrm probably some time between :laugh:

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 03:09 PM
:laugh: Ok thanks

Shaun
18-11-2016, 05:56 PM
mVsiIxE_6OM

Shaun
18-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Tonight's results will all be revealed in the one post, and in an ICB7 first it was written by me and not Dezzy :worry: so be gentle with my writing. (He's busy writing something far more important xo)

I hope we're all seated. The player that T* voted to kill was...

Shaun
18-11-2016, 06:11 PM
"California, show your teeth..."

Kieran was singing along monotonously - the song didn't really mean all that much to him any more now that he knew it like the back of his hand, but it had become a ritual that he didn't intend on stopping. Any time he was in a car - he'd specifically chosen the exact same model, a Ford Fiesta Zetec S in silver - it'd be the only song to blare through the windows. When caught in traffic it raised eyebrows. It was hardly a classic.

Right now, however, he was cruising along the A2 back into Dover after his weekly therapy session in Rochester. The winter nights were beginning to set in and it was already nearly dark enough to warrant the full beam headlights. Or at least, the dazzling from the opposite side of the dual carriageway every few seconds seemed to suggest. He'd just turned to scowl at one such reckless driver when he caught a glimpse of a rabbit dashing across in front of him. He didn't swerve, and he didn't feel a bump either.

He looked briefly in the rear-view mirror for sight of a bloody splat but instead saw it flinching, curled up almost, in the gap between where his four wheels had just sped. He thought of what had happened to Vincent.

Noticing that his fuel tank was running low, he pulled into a service station and picked up a bag of Maltesers with his half tank. Paying by card, he paused on the way out as he saw Wine Gums were reduced. He felt a shiver with the acknowledgment that these were Kelly's favourite sweet - she'd been rummaging through the glove compartment just before the crash.

He chucked both bags of sweets into the passenger seat and sped out of the exit, straight into oncoming traffic. Anthony Kiedis' voice drawled again as he felt that familiar rush of the car skidding out of control, and collided head-on with a minibus on the opposite carriageway. As his face cracked on the steering wheel, he heard a crunch that he assumed was his skull - and as the car tumbled over and met the full force of another oncoming car, he smacked the window and was killed instantly.

Mrs. Thompson wept as the pallbearers lowered Kieran's coffin into the plot she'd purchased next to Kelly's. She hadn't considered anything like a favourite song of his to play at the wake, and anxious friends and family members had rushed to cover the catering and even the cost of the funeral. She blew her nose into a tissue and tried to blink away the tears as her eyes fell upon someone she'd never seen before, a young teenage boy who was looking on from a distance. After the service, he summoned the courage to walk up to her.

"Hi, um— I knew him from online. I'm Andy, by the way," he reached out a hand. "He told me all about his sister. I'm so sorry."
Andy walked away and she stood there for a moment, confused and offended that Kieran had talked to someone else about Kelly's death but never to her. This quickly passed though, and she felt a warm relief with the knowledge that he'd coped in his own strange way - maybe he had people to talk to after all. It'd be selfish to be furious that it wasn't her. She noticed Andy rejoin a girl of a similar age, her arm covered in tattoos of these weird, Lovecraftian designs - all tentacles and eyes and serpents. She didn't linger for long, though, as her brother put his arm around her and ushered her away to the funeral car.

The investigation into the crash showed no sign of alcohol or drug substances on Kieran's person, or in his system. The footage pulled from the service station's CCTV showed he had indeed sped out of there and straight into the middle, but missed the central barrier. There were no faults found with the braking or acceleration of his Fiesta, and so the death was ruled an intentional suicide.

http://i.imgur.com/DdQ6zn6.png

Rob - thank you for playing. Tom has sadly chosen you to die as a result of his reward. Congratulations on making it this far, but you will not be in the ICB finale </3

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 06:14 PM
Rob :sad:

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 06:21 PM
Not me and Tom being the last lads standing

Shaun
18-11-2016, 06:22 PM
I was considering opening voting before I told you the identity of the Killer but I should imagine that the major factor in most people's decisions to crown the winner will be whether or not they were onto the right person at the end.

Halfway through the game, you were gifted with the opportunity to make a Stab in the Dark. There's no harm now in revealing who you all voted for.

Ammi voted for Babayaro.
Amy Jade voted for Lostie!
Babayaro. voted for T*
Benjamin voted for Lostie!
Firewire voted for Ross.
hijaxers voted for Ammi
Jamie89 voted for Ammi
Lostie! voted for Amy Jade
Rob! voted for Firewire
Ross. voted for Jamie89
T* voted for Jamie89

You'll notice that hijaxers is the only finalist who didn't receive any votes. And you'll also notice that Benjamin and Rob! didn't receive any either.

In the poll posted yesterday, a massive majority had swung to voting for Rob! - perhaps because the other prime suspects - Firewire, Lostie and Jamie89 - had been killed off or gone on the run. Babayaro stuck with voting for T* and Ammi didn't vote, but the other three finalists all thought it was Rob wot dunnit. T* even based his decision to kill Rob off because he thought he was the Killer.

Were they right?

Shaun
18-11-2016, 06:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wzXpOxd.png

Indeed they were.

Players - before you begin pelting Rob! with rotten tomatoes, it is worth remembering that three of his victims were beyond his own choice. He couldn't very well kill himself in the game and as a result Livia, Jamie89 and Firewire were effectively (unintentionally) killed by their team leaders :worry:

Rob - a huge thank you for being our Killer. It looked like you were going to walk away with an easy victory right up until about the end of task 6, when other players saw you as expendable to the team :( Congratulations on avoiding suspicion for so long, and thank you for killing off Lucas so early tbh.

Ammi, Amy Jade, Babayaro., hijaxers and T* - you are our final five. Congratulations on not dying and stuff! Dezzy is getting writing all of your (er) happy endings tonight, that'll be revealed with the outcome of the voting. Hopefully I'll have all votes in time for tomorrow but I'm content with the finale being on Sunday if not.

How to vote
Judges
All judges will rank the five finalists from "most deserving to win" to least. This is done in private in our nice social group, and includes the vote from Lostie!

Ex-Players (The Zombie Vote)
All players of ICB7 who have sadly perished will be allowed to vote for a winner of their choice. You should all base your decisions on who has played the best game, who has worked the hardest, who has been the most successful in tasks and identifying the Killer and who's earned it. Each vote from a 'zombie' is worth 2pts to that finalist's score. All of these votes should be made via PM.

The forum vote
All other members of the forum - excluding the judges, finalists and dead players - can vote in a forum poll that will be attached to this thread. Whoever wins the most votes will receive a bonus 5pts.

All finalists can make a case for themselves being the winner in this thread now. :)

Firewire
18-11-2016, 06:43 PM
Omg I could've sworn it was Tom!

Ross.
18-11-2016, 06:47 PM
Firewire voted for Ross.

https://media.giphy.com/media/UiuOMYkRxG836/giphy.gif

Firewire
18-11-2016, 06:54 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/UiuOMYkRxG836/giphy.gif

I thought you were the killer purely because I survived twice and I didn't think anyone else cared about me :(

Shaun
18-11-2016, 06:57 PM
tbf you survived against Lucas and Drew and Josy

anyone would've saved you

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Yeah, sorry about that Tom...

Amy Jade
18-11-2016, 06:59 PM
I'll be honest I only cottoned onto Rob when Jonathan died.

Ammi
18-11-2016, 07:01 PM
...Rob..:laugh:..well played Rob, I didn't suspect you at all, you played really well..:love:..(I'm a bit confused because how could the killer be killed though..)...

Ammi
18-11-2016, 07:03 PM
...I'm sorry to see you go though Rob..:sad:.. you almost made the final and played a great game...

Ammi
18-11-2016, 07:04 PM

..I thought that Jonathan could be the killer when Ben died...

Amy Jade
18-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Also this games been so nice getting to know a few people a bit better I didn't know very well like Jax, Jonathan, Rob, Jamie and Marc

Ammi
18-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Also this games been so nice getting to know a few people a bit better I didn't know very well like Jax, Jonathan, Rob, Jamie and Marc

...:love:...we've been such a team..

Ross.
18-11-2016, 07:07 PM
I thought you were the killer purely because I survived twice and I didn't think anyone else cared about me :(

Lmao :love:

Benjamin
18-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Rob killing me :idc:

Good game though rob, if you had made final I was defo voting you, even more so now I know you're the killer. :clap1:

Rob!
18-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Tom :fist:

Yeah...Hikaxers voting now me and Jono completely wrecked my game tbh :laugh:

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 07:12 PM

:love:

Benjamin
18-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Tom :fist:

Yeah...Hikaxers voting now me and Jono completely wrecked my game tbh :laugh:

That was a great move by Hijaxers tbf :clap1:

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 07:16 PM

My thoughts exactly Amy , i've really enjoyed it , esp getting to know you guys better. :love: to you all.

I can't believe i've made it to the final - that's good enough in itself ! well for a novice like me.

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 07:19 PM
That was a great move by Hijaxers tbf :clap1:

I did spend some time re reading and totally changed my mind sorry Rob.

Ammi
18-11-2016, 07:21 PM
..ok, we have a Friday evening off and I'm off to make the most of it with Mr A...good luck to you all Amy, Jax, Babsy and Tom..:love:..

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 07:24 PM
..ok, we have a Friday evening off and I'm off to make the most of it with Mr A...good luck to you all Amy, Jax, Babsy and Tom..:love:..

Have a rather fabulous evening Ammi :love:

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 07:26 PM
"Only vote if you aren't a judge or player of ICB7! "

Mess @ Lucas

Rob!
18-11-2016, 07:30 PM
I can't believe I came this close :bawling:

Mega sulking right now tbh.

Firewire
18-11-2016, 07:36 PM
I can't believe I came this close :bawling:

Mega sulking right now tbh.

Me yesterday

Ross.
18-11-2016, 07:42 PM
why was my character so irrelevant

Jamie89
18-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Rob you did so well :clap1: Gutted for you! Good luck everyone for the final!

Thanks Amy, was great playing with you (and everyone else) too :love:

Shaun
18-11-2016, 08:49 PM
why was my character so irrelevant

There were a couple that Dezzy and I came up with that we were a bit like "um...so...what about her...:think:" and she was one of them yeah :laugh:

It's annoying that so many of the good ones died so early.

Drew's Queen of Hearts was a novelist that was using the forum for inspiration and was going to write about all of the killings. And if Rob was arrested during the Stab in the Dark, she was our replacement killer who'd have begun finishing her own novels 'herself' :think:
And I loved the 'Creep' character that Marsh had, but we had to rush her story into one death reveal really because it's the only time Marsh was brought up </3 the whole suicide garden was a nice touch.
And then Josy's "Lewis" was the son of a notorious murderer in the 90s who we thought would've been the game's biggest red herring. We didn't think everyone would think "hmm, that Helter Skelter troll who keeps getting stuff through Amazon Prime, it must be him" :laugh:

Livia's Voyeur (the hacker who knew everyone's secrets) and Amy Jade's MrSandMan were other characters we really wanted to include a bit more, too, but of course they were randomly assigned to you and I didn't know who'd make the final and who'd go first.

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Me to do a Nikki and finish 5th even though i've been the star of the show?

Ross.
18-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Mine wasn't even relevant enough to be killed by the killer she fell in scaffolding or something herself </3

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Mine wasn't even relevant enough to be killed by the killer she fell in scaffolding or something herself </3

Lmfao

Jamie89
18-11-2016, 08:55 PM
I think I've decided who to vote for but I'm going to wait and see if people make cases for themselves in case I change my mind so I'll send my PM tomorrow :)

Shaun
18-11-2016, 08:56 PM
well yes and drew not even acknowledging his death in here after it happened has been a source of tension between us ever since that i haven't addressed until now :idc: no respect. OH FINE DELETE THAT POST, ROSS, MAKE ME LOOK SALTY FOR NO REASON. Glad you died an irrelevant death. You'll be doing the same in 60 years :)

and idk why dezzy decided to make your death an accident </3 quite a few of the deaths were a bit "well i'm not sure that's kelly's fault".

but then before he could mount a reasonable defence in court he goes and puts ben's naked mannequin through a circular saw and turns jamie into a pez dispenser.

Jamie89
18-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Screaming :joker:

Black Dagger
18-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Oops. Shaun told me to vote for something. I was on my break at work I assumed it was the poll soz

Firewire
18-11-2016, 09:07 PM
So much homophobia this year that ross can't even die properly

T*
18-11-2016, 09:28 PM
YES I WAS RIGHT
I KNEW iT

T*
18-11-2016, 09:31 PM

As soon as Jamie died I knew it because Jamie was my original main suspect and it blew my mind how he died because I was CERTAIN. After rob survived a few more killings it just confirmed everything for me and for like the past week I've been literally looking at everything rob has done and his actions and stuff

T*
18-11-2016, 09:33 PM
I'm so pleased that I weeded him out TBH (Sorry Rob :p)
This is honestly a lovely final 5 and I wish every single one of you the best of luck because we've all done so well :love:

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 09:36 PM
I think I've decided who to vote for but I'm going to wait and see if people make cases for themselves in case I change my mind so I'll send my PM tomorrow :)

Do people have to PM Shaun or just vote on the thread ?
Dimchurch strikes again :laugh:

Shaun
18-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Dead players PM me, anyone else (except finalists and judges) can vote in the poll.

T*
18-11-2016, 09:40 PM
Hijaxers you don't vote you're still alive

T*
18-11-2016, 09:45 PM
I know it's not over yet but Shaun I'm so happy you've ran this, I've not enjoyed a game as much as I've enjoyed this one in quite some time :love:

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Ok here's my plea

*clears throat*

I, Babayaro should win because of the following reasons...

*I went into the game not really giving a **** and was content with just getting past the 1st killing. But as the process went on I have enjoyed it way more than I expected to

*If you look at the table in the OP you might realise that I have the most coloured blocks next to my name, sooo...What kind of impact?

*I turned things around in spectacular fashion imo after the 3rd task when I literally did NOTHING, only to go on and win immunity 3 times in a row!!! What kind of comeback king?

*Overall i'd say i've been very active in the thread, so yeah, there's that

*I feel like I showed that I was taking the game seriously when I chose Ross and Jamie to go offline, who at the time were 2 very strong contenders to win. Also, I was the first person to make this kind of move, as imo, all of the previous offline choices were predictable/safe.

*Aaaand finally, out of the five finalists i'm the only player to have actually faced the killer :smug:

Firewire
18-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Anyway

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 09:51 PM

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 09:58 PM
Hijaxers you don't vote you're still alive

Yes i know - i can see my breath ! its still bloody freezing here - tomorrow i hope the boiler starts working again, i've been here with a hottty botty ! how sad is that .

hijaxers
18-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Ok here's my plea

*clears throat*

*I went into the game not really giving a **** and was content with just getting past the 1st killing. But as the process went on I have enjoyed it way more than I expected to

*If you look at the table in the OP you might realise that I have the most coloured blocks next to my name, sooo...What kind of impact?

*I turned things around in spectacular fashion imo after the 3rd task when I literally did NOTHING, only to go on and win immunity 3 times in a row!!! What kind of comeback king?

*I feel like I showed that I was taking the game seriously when I chose Ross and Jamie to go offline, who at the time were 2 very strong contenders to win. Also, I was the first person to make this kind of move, as imo, all of the previous offline choices were predictable/safe.

Wow what a fantastic trumpeter you are too :laugh::laugh:

T*
18-11-2016, 10:00 PM
I'll do a main plea when I get on my Mac because I honestly think I've worked so so damn hard on this game mainly behind the scenes (and this was successful as I was the first to suspect Rob iirc and followed through with this, so much so to make sure I won the last task mainly to get rid of him as I knew he'd gone so so under the radar with the rest of the players until Jonathan's death, and I knew that would of given him an advantage in the judging stages) and I believe I've done the best I've ever done in a game as an independent being as I've put 110% into everything and want to show that and my strategies for each points of the game.

Amy Jade
18-11-2016, 10:01 PM
I shall do my plea later or tomorrow x

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Not Tom having 2 pleas

Jason.
18-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Ok here's my plea

*clears throat*

I'm sorry I can't vote you to win as I don't condone bullying :(

Firewire
18-11-2016, 10:02 PM
"Mainly behind the scenes"

Interesting.jpeg

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Why is the poll not refreshing for me??? It only says 3 people have voted lol

Ross.
18-11-2016, 10:06 PM
That's because only 3 people have voted

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Welp really

Babayaro.
18-11-2016, 10:07 PM
A flop

Ross.
18-11-2016, 10:08 PM

Ross.
18-11-2016, 10:39 PM
well yes and drew not even acknowledging his death in here after it happened has been a source of tension between us ever since that i haven't addressed until now :idc: no respect. OH FINE DELETE THAT POST, ROSS, MAKE ME LOOK SALTY FOR NO REASON. Glad you died an irrelevant death. You'll be doing the same in 60 years :)

bye I hoped you wouldn't notice :fan:

Amy Jade
18-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Amy's Plea

First of all I think this is a tough vote, I can pick reasons for everyone to win so here is just my feelings on why I deserve your votes.

• I was the first person to put myself forward as a leader, I stepped up without hesitation and felt I lead well and treated everyone well and fairly, I could have held back and tested the water to see how people played but I took a risk putting myself forward first.

• I believe I am a good team player and try to help others during the game and I believe I make a real effort to bring personality and a friendly attitude to the game and genuinenly try my best to bring the team together as well as being supportive towards other leaders.

• I have been extremely active throughout - I was the only player to break 1000 points during the 7's task and took the time to draw a banner which took me well over an hour to think of a slogan even though I was at a massive disadvantage not owning a laptop or any form of photo editing software.

• I think I also played a pretty good game when it comes to being behind the scenes and keeping those I felt I could trust believing in me and in turn trusting me as a player.

I wish everyone the best of luck and hope at least a few of you feel I deserve credit for the way I have played. I am proud of playing an honest, strategic and active role.

Thanks if you got this far - Vote Amy Jade :love:

Shaun
18-11-2016, 11:05 PM
(ignore my vote in the poll i clicked randomly so i could see the results easier)

Firewire
18-11-2016, 11:07 PM
(ignore my vote in the poll i clicked randomly so i could see the results easier)

RIGGED

T*
18-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Right okay, here's me plea. Sorry if it's a bit cheesy or something but I am really quite proud with how i've done this series and think it deserves one. This has been a blast from start to finish and i've loved every second.

I'm going to start off by saying that the aim of the game ICB is to try and find out who the killer is without dying in the process. I have completed this aim and in my eyes, have done this really quite well. I managed to dodge being put offline by any team leader whilst remaining a very active and prominent player in the game- and I also believe I was VERY close to becoming an offline member in the last couple of tasks due to the fact many suspected me to be the killer; but I saved myself successfully by earning myself immunities to seal a place in the final. I also successfully sussed out the killer before any online player; and was hot on his trail before finally singlehandedly getting rid of him myself. It was a very big risk to kill Rob off due to there being strong contenders I could've easily killed off to make myself a more prominent member of the final 5- but I did it for a couple of reasons- Rob had gone so under the radar as the killer that if he did make the final, he would've been praised for doing this for so long and would've likely won- so I had to get rid, Rob had also been a quite inactive player (one of his strategies) and had only earnt an immunity by being a team leader. This meant if I got rid of him and he didn't turn out to be the killer, I would've stopped a player from floating into the final and gave someone more deserving a slot in the final 5.

Secondly, I been playing quite the game this series and have been analysing everyone from the get go. During the start, if someone acted the least bit suspicious, they'd be on my suspects list until I could narrow it down. For the first stab in the dark, my suspect list was as followed:

Ammi
Jamie
Benjamin
Rob

(Rob I actually suspected less nearer to the first SITD because I found it so suspicious that he was so inactive but I put this off to be because he was dealing with his book :omgno:)

My first stab in the dark was incorrectly Jamie for the following reason

Jamie89 is also universally known as one of the nicest members on here... but that's not the only reason I'm suspecting him. He was witnessed by the NOW dead Verona of beating his girlfriend and also posted a snarky comment in the Osaka Suicide thread about how it was him when he read one of 'Veronas crap stories' Why has he gone from being so close to be in a Skype conversation with her to resenting her? Also the mysterious gory details behind her death point a lot of fingers at him... was he scared of her ruining his life, killed her and got a taste for blood??! :unsure: the fact he is saying he's analysing the clues and jumping to conclusions is also making me very suspicious :suspect:

However when I got the chance to be the team leader and passed, I took the chance to put my main suspect Jamie up against Rob (so if it was really Jamie an inactive could also be taken out) Well, just look, these were my reasons exactly as I sent them to Shaun.

Jamie- He's still my main suspect and this will help me see if he really is the Killer if he goes offline
Rob- This seems so mean to say because I love him dearly but Rob is not a big loss to the game due to him working quite a lot and anyway I do suspect him a little bit for that reason

and then... Jamie died. I was SHOOK. But also quite glad, as saddening as it was to have an innocent front runner die somewhat in my own hands, it ignited my suspicions for Rob and since that night I went after him and the fact he kept acting so suspiciously proved it to me. I'm so damn glad I stuck to that and viola, my second SITD was Rob.

Rob. 100%. He SURVIVED against Jamie and he's constantly inactive and it all seems a bit mysterious. Very very sure it is him.

Task and activity wise, I have given this game 110%- something that obviously helped if I was never put offline throughout the game and if I got 3 immunities (not counting my Team Leader one but also counting the Faustian Bargain) and I also got them when I needed them most due to getting the last 2 whilst being a main suspect with other players. Wherever i've been able to do my best I have, creating a winning banner and also slaying the Faustain Bargain question even though I struggle very much with Maths. I also did whatever I needed to in other tasks to let us as a team pass- showing that i'm a good team player and leader.

Overall I have never been so proud of my gameplay strategies like I have been in this game and everything I did, I put thought into it- leading me down the path to being in the Final 5 and I am so grateful that I could play this game as it's been amazing from start to finish, I've loved the tasks, loved the cast and loved all the storylines put into the game :love:. ..I can't really believe it's ending :sad:

So, with that all said, I'd love it if you could vote for me because I've put so much effort in all the way through the game. Thanks :love:

Tom4784
19-11-2016, 02:18 AM
I have written the ending.

aKw5mbcE7VY

hijaxers
19-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Well this is another hard one for me but here i go...

I applied to play as i love a good murder ! I was not wrong on that one - boy did we get some good murders

All the tasks have been very different with some being very taxing for a novice like myself - In this alone its been educational as i've learnt new skills whilst playing . I battled through and i gave every task my very best - to the point where i wasted hours collecting points on the 7's task that didn't count as i won immunity hours before - much to Shauns amusement :laugh:

I would like to thank my teammates for all their help and support through the game especially Ammi, Amy Jade & Ben who have been mega supportive.

I was slightly scared to become Team leader due to my lack of experience and appreciate everyone wanting me to go for it so when i did become teamleader for the banner task - which i admit i had to get outside help with
I did get my banner in quickly and tried to encourage everyone else to get the task passed. When it came to picking 2 players at the end of the task i realised i had never been close to the killer and re read all the clues again
bingo i had an awakening and knew the killer had to be Rob! - better late than never - lesson learnt on that one.

I've tried to be a good team player and i have been as active as possible throughout the game, giving it my all.

Making it to the end is an added bonus as getting to know my teammates has made the game a very enjoyable experience '

A large Thankyou to Shaun and Dezzy what a fantastic game you put together , some of the murders were exceptional and i am so pleased i was invited to play.

I would obviously love to win

I wish all my teammates in the final the very best of luck.

Jamie89
19-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Ok I've voted, you've all done so well so good luck to everyone!!! (extra luck to the person I voted for though :fan: ) And well done for the pleas, they really show how into it you've been, loved reading them!

Nicky91
19-11-2016, 12:25 PM
i have also voted :)

Amy Jade
19-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Jax you were a great team leader!

Shaun
19-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Of the "ex-players" vote I've yet to receive decisions from: Livia, Josy, Ross, Marsh and Rob :think:

I'll be sending out some sternly-worded wall posts

T*
19-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Is the finale tonight?

Shaun
19-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Not unless I get at least 3 more votes :think:

T*
19-11-2016, 03:00 PM
I'm already nervous :shame:

Babayaro.
19-11-2016, 03:00 PM
You might be better making a seperate thread for the forum vote, Shaun

Shaun
19-11-2016, 03:01 PM
I mean the dead players :nono:

Shaun
19-11-2016, 03:30 PM
bloody wallet woman

And being called mate.

Transgender twist incoming?

It is worth pointing out by the way that two of you (although jokingly) worked out the killer's "twist" at the end of task #1. :worry: But you didn't pursue it.

T*
19-11-2016, 03:35 PM
:omgno:

T*
19-11-2016, 03:36 PM
That's actually so clever I love this game

T*
19-11-2016, 03:39 PM
That's actually reminded me about how I over analysed the times for the kitty 'feeding times' because they were all 8s or 9s minute wise so I thought this pointed towards Jamie being the killer because 89 :omgno:

Ross.
19-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Voted

http://i.imgur.com/iFv0MoT.gif

hijaxers
19-11-2016, 05:37 PM
What time do we need to be here this evening ?

Shaun
19-11-2016, 05:55 PM
I've had enough votes so I'll announce the results at half seven. I'm just finishing a nice news article on the events of the game.

Shaun
19-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Well, just starting it really but that's not the point.

Babayaro.
19-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Bye at the flop forum vote

Rob!
19-11-2016, 06:04 PM
I voted :idc:

T*
19-11-2016, 06:31 PM
-turns up with lady gags style dress composed entirely of knives-
-trips-

hijaxers
19-11-2016, 06:35 PM
-turns up with lady gags style dress composed entirely of knives-
-trips-

... and turns into the beefsteak dress

Benjamin
19-11-2016, 06:35 PM
-turns up in two pieces-

Rob!
19-11-2016, 06:36 PM
-Turns up still unimpressed-

Cal.
19-11-2016, 06:36 PM
SPOILER: Josy wins and you've all been duped.

Cal.
19-11-2016, 06:38 PM

I remember being fumed my year when I was like the only person in the final who didn't stand a chance at winning and I wasn't even the killer. You're my winner babes x

T*
19-11-2016, 06:42 PM

-avoids eye contact-

Shaun
19-11-2016, 06:44 PM
There had not been any murders for weeks but the forum was still tense; everyone was waiting for the next thread from Pix to appear and they were hoping that they wouldn't be the subject of the thread. Eventually the members started to snap and went to extreme lengths to find the killer themselves by 'investigating' other members and messing with their lives and sabotaging their work, education and relationships. As the months passed, the original goal of finding the killer had been forgotten and members were now being targeted for the sake of it. Any guise of an investigation was soon dropped and the forum descended into full on witch hunts.

http://i.imgur.com/PkieBWt.png

These witch hunts reached boiling point when several victims of them committed suicide, which had the effect of throwing the forum under national scrutiny. Unable to cope with the spotlight, the admin eventually shut down the forum.

The killer was never brought to justice and only one person ever discovered the truth.

Firewire
19-11-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm here ready for my surprise win

Shaun
19-11-2016, 06:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kFv48fX.png

After being accused by the forum of being the killer, The_Watchman - otherwise known as Matthew - went on the run as he believed that the killer would target him next. Matthew decided to investigate the murders for himself from a safe distance. Attending the funerals of Alex and Kieran was a real eye-opener: the user known as 'Kelly' was a relatively popular 'girl' on the forum that was always rumoured to be involved in silly flings and dirty screenshots with the other male members - no pun intended. Yet his real identity and generally solid, supportive family network made Matthew suspect something. Why would he masquerade as his dead sister online?

After trailing the investigation for a while, Matthew made the brave decision to break into Kelly's apartment in Dover. There, he eventually acquired Voyeur's laptop which was filled with powerful hacking programs that allowed him to investigate everyone on the forum. The apartment was rather immaculate; for someone struggling emotionally he kept himself incredibly clean and organised. A few family photographs littered his bedroom wall, but there were certainly no tell-tale signs you'd see in the movies; no map of the UK with crazy red strings connected to photographs of the victims, no mysterious locked trunk in the wardrobe, no kitchen knives missing. His suspicion of Kieran only intensified after reading a series of psych reports that Voyeur had hacked her way into.

Kieran was mentally unstable and desperate for someone to blame for his sister's death; these feelings exploded into violence when Verona died. Living up to his username, The_Watchman tracked his internet history and saw that Kieran had read an article about Verona shortly before the murders started - this date happened to correspond with a particularly grisly thread on the ICB forum surrounding the death of a young woman in a car crash. On a quick glance of the victim's memorial page on Facebook you could even argue she looked like Kelly. Matthew believed this unfortunate coincidence may have been the switch that turned Kieran. He deducted that Kieran killed the forum members as an attempt to work through his own grief; if there wasn't anyone to blame for Kelly's death then he'd avenge Verona in her place.

Matthew handed his findings to the police (but covered his tracks on the hacking front first) but they couldn't do anything about it as Kieran had already died in a suspected suicide.

Upon discovering the truth, Matthew had planned to inform the forum... but after what they did to him, he decided to leave them to fester in their own paranoia. He never told them the truth and he moved on with his own life, but the incident had changed him forever and turned his heart cold. He would never truly trust another person again.

Babayaro.
19-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Poor that

Shaun
19-11-2016, 06:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sDRaXhi.png

Verona's death was eventually ruled as a suicide after all. The discovery of another person's DNA under a fingernail on her corpse was deemed to be inconclusive and could just as easily have been that of her mother or father's. The media attention brought about by the BBC's coverage of her reopened case would drive a wedge between Verona's parents' marriage - and the eventual news sensation of the In Cold Blood forum and its bloody history would continue to make Verona a source of national debate.

Tributes continue to pour in for the young victim of cyber-bullying, but some critics dispute that her case shouldn't infringe on freedom of speech and the right to roam online without censorship. We call those people heartless twats don't we, Milo Yiannopoulos? :)

Lostie!
19-11-2016, 06:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kFv48fX.png

After being accused by the forum of being the killer, The_Watchman - otherwise known as Matthew - went on the run as he believed that the killer would target him next. Matthew decided to investigate the murders for himself from a safe distance. Attending the funerals of Alex and Kieran was a real eye-opener: the user known as 'Kelly' was a relatively popular 'girl' on the forum that was always rumoured to be involved in silly flings and dirty screenshots with the other male members - no pun intended. Yet his real identity and generally solid, supportive family network made Matthew suspect something. Why would he masquerade as his dead sister online?

After trailing the investigation for a while, Matthew made the brave decision to break into Kelly's apartment in Dover. There, he eventually acquired Voyeur's laptop which was filled with powerful hacking programs that allowed him to investigate everyone on the forum. The apartment was rather immaculate; for someone struggling emotionally he kept himself incredibly clean and organised. A few family photographs littered his bedroom wall, but there were certainly no tell-tale signs you'd see in the movies; no map of the UK with crazy red strings connected to photographs of the victims, no mysterious locked trunk in the wardrobe, no kitchen knives missing. His suspicion of Kieran only intensified after reading a series of psych reports that Voyeur had hacked her way into.

Kieran was mentally unstable and desperate for someone to blame for his sister's death; these feelings exploded into violence when Verona died. Living up to his username, The_Watchman tracked his internet history and saw that Kieran had read an article about Verona shortly before the murders started - this date happened to correspond with a particularly grisly thread on the ICB forum surrounding the death of a young woman in a car crash. On a quick glance of the victim's memorial page on Facebook you could even argue she looked like Kelly. Matthew believed this unfortunate coincidence may have been the switch that turned Kieran. He deducted that Kieran killed the forum members as an attempt to work through his own grief; if there wasn't anyone to blame for Kelly's death then he'd avenge Verona in her place.

Matthew handed his findings to the police (but covered his tracks on the hacking front first) but they couldn't do anything about it as Kieran had already died in a suspected suicide.

Upon discovering the truth, Matthew had planned to inform the forum... but after what they did to him, he decided to leave them to fester in their own paranoia. He never told them the truth and he moved on with his own life, but the incident had changed him forever and turned his heart cold. He would never truly trust another person again.

:clap1: :clap1:

Shaun
19-11-2016, 06:54 PM
All votes have been received (well... except Josy and Livia's... but their decisions wouldn't affect the results.)

I will now announce where all five finalists have finished, in ascending order. Best of luck to all five, and another warm round of applause for not flopping and dying. :clap2:

The finalist finishing in fifth place is...

T*
19-11-2016, 06:55 PM
:worry: Good luck guys!

Firewire
19-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Good luck guys

Benjamin
19-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Good luck all

Shaun
19-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Ammi!
Judges: 6pts
Public: 5pts
Zombies: Marsh., Drew.

Total score: 15pts.

http://i.imgur.com/F3KyYO6.png

Vlad had kept watch over the forum in secret while the murders were happening and he left when they dried up.

Verona's death had changed him; he spent a long while being angry at the world but in time he realised that Verona would not want him to spend his days in anger. He decided to put his pent up feelings to good use and got work with a suicide prevention charity. He devoted his life to trying to help people and prevent them from killing themselves but for every person he saved there were hundreds that he could not help.

This fact caused Vlad to develop a severe case of depression that he'd battle with for the rest of his life. He now suffered with the same suicidal urges that he tried to save others from. Despite the odds and his own mental state, he never gave up trying to save people who had given up all hope.

hijaxers
19-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Good luck all

Hi Ben i'll be last obviously but its been fun and i've enjoyed getting to know you all better. Thankyou for your wisdom and kind words throughout.x Jax

T*
:o Congratulations Ammi, I expected you to be Top 3! You've done amazing either way :love:

Babayaro.
Wtf :shocked:

Benjamin
Oh wow? Ammi finished in 5th place. Bloody hell, I would have put her in top three for sure.

Shaun
19-11-2016, 07:00 PM
The player finishing fourth is...

hijaxers
19-11-2016, 07:01 PM
What no Ammi :conf:

Shaun
19-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Babayaro.!
Judges: 11pts
Public: 2pts
Zombies: Firewire

Total score: 15pts.
In the event of a tie, the judges' scores took priority.

http://i.imgur.com/Z5oatFZ.png

Investigating the murders had lit a fire in DT and he decided to quit his job as a Security guard and pursue a career as a Private Investigator. He etched out a modest career for himself and while he struggled to make ends meet, he was never happier than he was when he had a case to solve.

Over the years he would revisit the murders and attempt to solve them but he never did. Never being able to solve the crime would eventually be DT's greatest regret.

Jamie89
19-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Well done Ammi and Marc :clap1:

Shaun
The player finishing third is...

Babayaro.
I love Rex Newmark

Babayaro.
Thank you judges :clap1:

hijaxers
Wow i'm shocked here ! really i am

T*
19-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Congrats Marc! :love: :lovedup:

Lostie!
19-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Over the years he would revisit the murders and attempt to solve them but he never did. Never being able to solve the crime would eventually be DT's greatest regret.

https://media.giphy.com/media/nGX0uxigecYr6/giphy.gif

Ammi
19-11-2016, 07:06 PM
..thank you, thank you...:lovedup:..and to those who voted for me..Drew and Marsh and the judges votes and to those on the forum who voted for me as well, I really appreciate it...(and don't deserve it as I was probably the only person who never suspected Rob...)...but thank you so much..:love:..

Firewire
Congrats you guys!

Babayaro.
https://media.giphy.com/media/nGX0uxigecYr6/giphy.gif

:laugh2:

Shaun
Amy Jade!
Judges: 16pts
Public: 5pts
Zombies: None

Total score: 21pts.

http://i.imgur.com/gouuTcC.png

The murders had caused Sandman to reflect on his own situation. During his time at University, Sandman had developed his own experimental drug that helped pay for his education but, unbeknownst to Sandman until it was too late, the drug was dangerous and his best friend ended up dying as a result of taking it.

Sandman covered up his involvement in his friend's death and pursued his diploma. His crime and the subsequent cover up weighed heavily on Sandman's soul and he struggled with what he did for years.

After the murders concluded, Sandman realised that he wanted to pay for what he had done and he confessed to the police, telling them everything about the drug he created and it's deadly consequences. Sandman would serve time but he felt better for telling the truth then he had in years lying about it.

During his sentence, Sandman through all his energy into further education and he left Prison with a doctorate and a new lease on life. His criminal record would mean that his employment options were limited but he didn't care, He was finally at peace and ready to move on with his life.

Ammi
19-11-2016, 07:07 PM
...Babsy..:lovedup:..it's been so lovely being in a game with you for the first time, you're a star and a pleasure to be around...:love:..

T*
19-11-2016, 07:08 PM
:omgno: WHAT
Congrats Amy, I was thinking you'd win but 3rd is still amazing!

Babayaro.
19-11-2016, 07:08 PM
...Babsy..:lovedup:..it's been so lovely being in a game with you for the first time, you're a star and a pleasure to be around...:love:..

:love: You too

T*
19-11-2016, 07:09 PM
-jumps up and down excitedly with jax-

Ammi
..Amy..:lovedup:..there is nothing else to say about you other than you're one of my forum heroes and being in forum games with you have been some of my best times on TiBB...:worship:...

Shaun
And the winner of In Cold Blood 7, helping themselves to this dashing little forum icon in the process http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/medals/icb-aw.gif is...

Firewire
Congrats Amy :clap2:

Ammi
19-11-2016, 07:10 PM
..Tom and Jax...OMG, my heart is racing.../good luck you two lovelies...:love:..

Firewire
It's me

http://i.imgur.com/qAKn4dn.gif

Babayaro.
Me, Ammi, Amy and the other players join in with t'crowd's banter

T*
19-11-2016, 07:11 PM
I'm literally shaking

Ammi
I'm literally shaking

..:hug:..

Jamie89
Congrats Amy :love:

Ross.
19-11-2016, 07:12 PM
Congrats Ammi, Marc and Amy :love:

Good luck F2!

Firewire
Good luck you two

Shaun
T*!
Judges: 24pts
Zombies: Black Dagger, Jamie89, Rob! & Ross.

Total score: 34pts.
http://i.imgur.com/aqTm6IA.png

Unlike most of the other members, Andy wasn't really changed or effected by what happened. He still continued to target people and was one of the main reasons why the witch hunts became so widespread on the forum whilst managing to avoid falling victim to them himself.

Having attended Kieran's funeral with Whisper, he attempted to woo her and attempt to settle down with a hobby far less macabre. She rejected him with not so much as a second thought.

After the forum closed, Andy continued his 'hobby' of torturing and killing animals. 17 years after the murders happened, Andy was discovered to have been responsible for the deaths of several people and countless animals. He was eventually given a life sentence for his crimes and he never again knew freedom.

------------------------------------

hijaxers' score
Judges: 18pts
Zombies: Benjamin

Total score: 22pts.
http://i.imgur.com/zlxpSRy.png

Whisper was once the Queen Bee of the forum bullies but as a result of Verona's suicide and the murders she became their reckoning. She instigated the witch hunts against her former friends but grew dismayed at how out of control the situation became. The news of the latest suicides destroyed her, she had turned against her friends for what they did to Verona and now her actions had lead to something worse. The blood of multiple people now stained her hands.

It would take years of guilt and self loathing for Whisper to embrace who she was. She was the Queen Bee, she always was and she always will be the Queen Bee. She had tried to be good and that blew up in her face. She was a hateful bitch and she decided that it was a disservice to pretend to be anything else.

She went from forum to forum, extending her reign of terror. She had once found Creep disgusting for driving people to suicide but now Whisper had grown a taste for it...

Benjamin
Well done, Amy.

Good luck Jax and Tom.

T*
19-11-2016, 07:13 PM
aaaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OM ****itkgn jsjfkfnh

hijaxers
-jumps up and down excitedly with jax-

Yess Tom :dance::dance::dance: i really can't believe this :conf:

Josiah.
Congrats Tom!

Firewire
19-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Congrats :clap2:

Benjamin
Well done Tom. :clap1:

And Jax, amazing runner-up. :love:

Babayaro.
MESS @ Tom going to jail

T*
Yess Tom :dance::dance::dance: i really can't believe this :conf:

Congrats on runners up, I'm literally in shock I never win anything :omgno:

Babayaro.
Well done both of yous :clap1:

Jamie89
19-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Yes Tom :clap1: well done Jax too, you did amazing :love:

Ross.
Well done Tom, so deserved :love:

Congrats hijaxers too, you done so well :clap1:

Firewire
Congrats on runners up, I'm literally in shock I never win anything :omgno:

*looks at your awards*

http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/interesting-miranda-cosgrove.jpg

T*
I'm absolutely speechless
thank you all so ****ing much omfg :love:

T*
19-11-2016, 07:16 PM
*looks at your awards*

http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/interesting-miranda-cosgrove.jpg

I mean Independently :fist:

hijaxers
19-11-2016, 07:17 PM

Well done Tom , you deserve it , can't believe i'm 2nd thanks so much , i really thought i would be 5th :cheer2:

Ammi
19-11-2016, 07:17 PM
...Tom and Jax, you've both been stunning ..:lovedup:..and I know some things have been a bit difficult for you, Jax but you really wouldn't have thought it with how amazing you've been all the way through...:love:..

...Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!.....I'm so thrilled for you Tom, you've played an amazing game and been just beautiful..:lovedup:..well done you...

Firewire
19-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Well done everyone :clap1:

It's been nice playing with you all but I'm afraid I'm going back into TiBB Game retirement.

Ammi
19-11-2016, 07:18 PM

..:laugh:..see, you do get nice things after all..:laugh:...

T*
19-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Congrats Tom!

Congrats :clap2:

Well done Tom. :clap1:

And Jax, amazing runner-up. :love:

Well done both of yous :clap1:

Yes Tom :clap1: well done Jax too, you did amazing :love:
Thank you all :lovedup:
Well done Tom , you deserve it , can't believe i'm 2nd thanks so much , i really thought i would be 5th :cheer2:
Thank you so much, I'm so happy you got top 2 :lovedup:
...Tom and Jax, you've both been stunning ..:lovedup:..and I know some things have been a bit difficult for you, Jax but you really wouldn't have thought it with how amazing you've been all the way through...:love:..

...Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!.....I'm so thrilled for you Tom, you've played an amazing game and been just beautiful..:lovedup:..well done you...

Thank you so much Ammi omfg :love: :love: :love: :lovedup:

Benjamin

It's been nice playing with you all but I'm afraid I'm going back into TiBB Game retirement.

Same :laugh:

This is the first game I've played since my win on The Mole a few years back.

hijaxers

Ammi what would we do without you , how fab you are !

Ross.

Jonathan trying to make it all about him!

Benjamin
19-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Well done to Shaun and Dezzy too :clap1:

Ross.
joking ily Jona

Jamie89
Thanks for doing all this Shaun and Dezzy it's been brilliant, I've loved it :lovedup:

Babayaro.
Not another vote in the poll for me!! Re-calculate the final score!!!

Firewire
19-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Same :laugh:

This is the first game I've played since my win on The Mole a few years back.

The last one I played was Elimination back in 2014 I think :think:

Jonathan trying to make it all about him!

Well someone has to

Shaun
I like how the top two characters are the nastiest ones :laugh:

Tom - a huge congratulations. I will be honest and I think many judges will agree with me: we didn't really have you down as a candidate to win until the final two tasks and deducing that Rob! was the killer. But that was a move that all of us decided you should win for.

Another congratulations to hijaxers, Amy Jade, Babayaro and Ammi on escaping the In Cold Blood 7 story alive. And Lostie! of course. You all did brilliantly and even if your characters are nasty little bastards, you...aren't...honest :hugesmile:

I of course owe the biggest thank you to Dezzy for writing all of the deaths and conclusion (with only the slightest of tweaks from me). You are a sick, strange boy but I love you.

I also owe thanks to all of the judges - Liam, Braden, Lostie and Jarrod, wherever he may be. Your discussions in the social group have been interesting to read and you didn't even need cattle prodding that often into action.

Thanks to Rob! who managed to escape suspicion for so long and for making largely fair and informative decisions. I will not share these on the forum because they're private but anyone can feel free to post their reasons for whatever decisions they've had to make throughout.

A general thank you (that's a general thank you, not a huge thank you :idc: notice the difference) to all of the other players. This series' cast was the most impressive I've run to date, and it was genuinely painful removing the likes of Benjamin, Lostie!, Firewire, Jamie, Ross and Marsh from the game. And the others, of course...

With any luck the events of ICB7 will haunt you forever. This was a game that begun and ended with a Trump election, the death of Leonard Cohen and Lisa Appleton recreating Baywatch all in the middle of it. It'd be hard not to leave ICB7 somewhat scarred. That will be all, and for one last time...

http://t04.deviantart.net/B3iZV--iBLh02faiTb7kr95WeqY=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre02/8f07/th/pre/i/2010/287/c/6/seamless_cat_biscuits_by_hhh316-d30qane.jpg

Feeding Time!

Firewire
joking ily Jona

I love my fans

Ammi
19-11-2016, 07:22 PM
...all of you, dead and alive... thank you so, so much for being who you are and making this game so lovely to be a part of it...you really are the best and such beautiful people and thank you..:hug:...

...Thank you Shaun and Dezzy, a real dream team..:love:..this really has been something to be a part of and thank you for allowing me to be a part of...:love:..

l9BbUqHrWFI

T*
19-11-2016, 07:23 PM
MEOW

Ross.
19-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Did Tom just ignore my congrats

*revokes points*

T*
19-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Thank you so so so much for running this Shaun and thank you Dezzy, it was written so so well and I've loved every ****ing second. Even before I found out I won this has been hands down my favourite game of recent years and I'm so ****ing glad it's back because I've always loved ICB, I'm so happy :love: :lovedup: :hug:

T*
19-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Did Tom just ignore my congrats

*revokes points*

I'm on my phone I must have missed the multi quote but thank you Ross :love:

Shaun
19-11-2016, 07:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gZUeUzl.png

hijaxers
19-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Thankyou everyone for you lovely comments, I really thank you all , i really do .

Massive congratulations to Tom

Shaun and Dezzy i've loved it

Wow i'm in a happy shocked state.

Ammi
19-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Thankyou everyone for you lovely comments, I really thank you all , i really do .

Massive congratulations to Tom

Shaun and Dezzy i've loved it

Wow i'm in a happy shocked state.

...you've been stunning Jax..:love:..just so delightful and I hope that you're going to be a regular on many, many more forum games...

hijaxers
19-11-2016, 07:49 PM
...you've been stunning Jax..:love:..just so delightful and I hope that you're going to be a regular on many, many more forum games...

Well my confidence is growing so i'll keep going forward , baby steps and all that.
There are so many fab folks on the forum i wanna try to get to know everyone better.

Yourself Amy and Ben have been absolutely mega supportive and its like being part of a large family , which is all the more nice as i only have my daughter and my partner , we both have lost all of our families.

Ammi
19-11-2016, 07:55 PM
Well my confidence is growing so i'll keep going forward , baby steps and all that.
There are so many fab folks on the forum i wanna try to get to know everyone better.

Yourself Amy and Ben have been absolutely mega supportive and its like being part of a large family , which is all the more nice as i only have my daughter and my partner , we both have lost all of our families.

...awww Jax, I'm so, so sorry..:hug:..:hug:..:hug:..well the thing with TiBB is that once we have you, we don't let you go very easily...:love:..

Marsh.
19-11-2016, 08:18 PM
:o