Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 14-08-2014, 11:45 AM #1

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Default I can understand Helens anger when Ashleigh says she ostracised and bullied her

As it was Helen who has tried to welcome her into the group. On 2 occasions now we have seen Helen call a truce and Ashleigh accepts only to then bitch about it the next day.

I love this footage from last night they both seemed genuinely happy and it makes me want them in the final 2 but I still want Helen to pip her to the post. It would be a massive achievement for both of them to be there as they would have gone from hated (Ashleigh for the first 5 weeks) to the only girls ever to make it to the final 2.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 14-08-2014 at 11:46 AM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 11:49 AM #2
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
As it was Helen who has tried to welcome her into the group. On 2 occasions now we have seen Helen call a truce and Ashleigh accepts only to then bitch about it the next day.

I love this footage from last night they both seemed genuinely happy and it makes me want them in the final 2 but I still want Helen to pip her to the post. It would be a massive achievement for both of them to be there as they would have gone from hated (Ashleigh for the first 5 weeks) to the only girls ever to make it to the final 2.

I wish those two were the final two.
Old 14-08-2014, 11:50 AM #3

Quote:
When did Helen try to welcome her into the group? Helen has on numerous occasions said she only tolerates Ashleigh because she's in the house. And Ashleigh is not simply talking about how Helen has spoke to her but to others as well.

Quote:
You want a woman who has been given a free pass to the final, multiple warnings (for bullying and aggressive behaviour) that amount to little more than guidance tips on how to behave, all sorts of other advantages and pretty much a campaign for her to win during the week a vote to win opens, to win? Does a sense of fair play enter into this at any point?

Last edited by Yaki da; 14-08-2014 at 11:51 AM.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 11:51 AM #4
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Helen is pouring her heart out and ashleigh is still stood there with her arms folded :/
Old 14-08-2014, 11:51 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

One woman again and rightly so. Aggression and bullying should never be rewarded.

Last edited by abhorson; 14-08-2014 at 11:51 AM.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 11:53 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
One woman again and rightly so. Aggression and bullying should never be rewarded.
This is the show where bullies triumph. Jade Goody made millions, Conor walked away with half the prize money and now people are "warming" to Helen. I wonder why I watch such a deeply unpleasant show.
Old 14-08-2014, 11:56 AM #7

Quote:

Agree ^^^
Old 14-08-2014, 11:58 AM #8

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
When did Helen try to welcome her into the group? Helen has on numerous occasions said she only tolerates Ashleigh because she's in the house. And Ashleigh is not simply talking about how Helen has spoke to her but to others as well.

You want a woman who has been given a free pass to the final, multiple warnings (for bullying and aggressive behaviour) that amount to little more than guidance tips on how to behave, all sorts of other advantages and pretty much a campaign for her to win during the week a vote to win opens, to win? Does a sense of fair play enter into this at any point?
Short memory, Helen has said she wanted to be friends with Ashleigh a million! Even in last nights highlights she said she has tried to be friends with her but Ashleigh just makes things awkward. She apologised to her last night and she also apologised to her when Danielle left and they seemed to get along for a few days but Ashleigh started bitching about her again.

And in answer to your second post yes I want her in the final 2.

Lets be honest the only real bully this year has been BB and they have been responsible for ostracising both Helen and Ashleigh in unfair tasks and letting them know public opinion.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 14-08-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Old 14-08-2014, 11:59 AM #9
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Short memory, Helen has said she wanted to be friends with Ashleigh a million! Even in last nights highlights she said she has tried to be friends with her but Ashleigh just makes things awkward. She apologised to her last night and she also apologised to her when Danielle left and they seemed to get along for a few days but Ashleigh started bitching about her again.

usually because Helen does something to remind Ashleigh why they didn't get on in the first place

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 12:00 PM #10
Right Flower

Right Flower

When you have the best army and the best weapons its easy to call a cease fire

It makes you look good even tho you know it wont last and it will most likely be you who breaks it.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 12:04 PM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

I don't know but that video kind of aroused me.Just watch the first minute but imagine them naked.That happened in my head.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 12:04 PM #12

Quote:
Short memory, Helen has said she wanted to be friends with Ashleigh a million! Even in last nights highlights she said she has tried to be friends with her but Ashleigh just makes things awkward.
This is a woman who hears what she wants to hear and sees what she wants to see and has treated people appallingly, saying some of the nastiest things in the most aggressive manner in 15 years of BB. You expect people to just fall into line or come under Helen's wing?

Quote:
She apologised to her last night and she also apologised to her when Danielle left and they seemed to get along for a few days but Ashleigh started bitching about her again.
Yes, because of her behaviour. Which is obnoxious.

Quote:

Lets be honest the only real bully this year has been BB and they have been responsible for ostracising both Helen and Ashleigh in unfair tasks and letting them know public opinion.
No, a woman who treats a man who has just walked in on his first night like something she has trodden in (as she did with Chris) and begins to refer to another woman who has just walked in as a "slug" and continues to do so for a week until there have been so many complaints the producers have to pull her in and give her warning is most definitely a bully. She takes the things people hold sacred such as their religious beliefs and tramples all over them. She gets aggressive and goes straight after people's insecurities. When called up on this, she balls her eyes out and says "Why is it always me, *someone else* is just as bad if not worst, sniffle sniffle sniffle"

Manipulative, nasty and a bully.

Last edited by Yaki da; 14-08-2014 at 12:05 PM.
Old 14-08-2014, 12:21 PM #13

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
This is a woman who hears what she wants to hear and sees what she wants to see and has treated people appallingly, saying some of the nastiest things in the most aggressive manner in 15 years of BB. You expect people to just fall into line or come under Helen's wing?

Yes, because of her behaviour. Which is obnoxious.

No, a woman who treats a man who has just walked in on his first night like something she has trodden in (as she did with Chris) and begins to refer to another woman who has just walked in as a "slug" and continues to do so for a week until there have been so many complaints the producers have to pull her in and give her warning is most definitely a bully. She takes the things people hold sacred such as their religious beliefs and tramples all over them. She gets aggressive and goes straight after people's insecurities. When called up on this, she balls her eyes out and says "Why is it always me, *someone else* is just as bad if not worst, sniffle sniffle sniffle"

Manipulative, nasty and a bully.
Im no longer discussing this its like banging my head against a brick wall.

Chris has forgiven Helen and says he likes her on so many occasions. You forget all the times shes been there for him since when the little pussy was crying almost every other day.

Helen is not all bad and neither is Ashleigh some people just see black and white and cant open their minds to a more rounded opinion and look at both good and bad points in housemates to really justify their behaviour.

Lets just hope she makes top 3 on Friday, she deserves to be there. She has provided so much entertainment and the people watching and complaining have probably enjoyed watching her antics but are to high on their high horse to admit they see any good in Helen.

Im done discussing it, its to one sided and is going nowhere.
Old 14-08-2014, 12:43 PM #14

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:

Helen has tried to be really nice to her particularly since Danielle went but every time Ashleigh is alone with the anti-christs (2 chris's) she cannot help herself but slag Helen off, Im sure that she will get over her fixation with Helen and the way Helen has good friends who she doesnt stab in the back, but Im thinking this little girl learned nothing in the past 9 weeks. It would be nice to see them get on in the last couple of days, but it will all be very false on Ashleighs part cause there is nothing real about her
Old 14-08-2014, 12:57 PM #15

Quote:
Im no longer discussing this its like banging my head against a brick wall.

Chris has forgiven Helen and says he likes her on so many occasions. You forget all the times shes been there for him since when the little pussy was crying almost every other day.
Good for him. But that sort of behaviour is beyond the pale.

Quote:
Helen is not all bad and neither is Ashleigh some people just see black and white and cant open their minds to a more rounded opinion and look at both good and bad points in housemates to really justify their behaviour.
No one has said that they are. But Helen's behaviour has been on numerous occasions despicable in that house. And whilst it's one thing for those who have to live with her to forgive, for the audience to just forget about all of that and pretend she's a decent sort really is just depressing.

Quote:
Lets just hope she makes top 3 on Friday, she deserves to be there. She has provided so much entertainment and the people watching and complaining have probably enjoyed watching her antics but are to high on their high horse to admit they see any good in Helen.
I haven't enjoyed her treating people like ****. No. And she doesn't deserve to finish above any of them. Though she probably will thanks to further manipulation and promotion. Something, again, people just don't seem to care about anymore.
Old 14-08-2014, 12:59 PM #16
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Good for him. But that sort of behaviour is beyond the pale.

No one has said that they are. But Helen's behaviour has been on numerous occasions despicable in that house. And whilst it's one thing for those who have to live with her to forgive, for the audience to just forget about all of that and pretend she's a decent sort really is just depressing.

I haven't enjoyed her treating people like ****. No. And she doesn't deserve to finish above any of them. Though she probably will thanks to further manipulation and promotion. Something, again, people just don't seem to care about anymore.
But hasnt ashliegh treated people like ****?

Helen?
Ash?
Christopher?
Zoe?
Bianca?
Pav?
Steven?
Kim?
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 01:00 PM #17
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Helen has held her temper with her a LOT more than I could have done
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 01:03 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski94 View Post

Helen?
Ash?
Christopher?
Zoe?
Bianca?
Pav?
Steven?
Kim?
I agree she's treated Helen, Ash, Christopher (once) and Kim pretty poorly, but where did Steven, Biannca, Pav and Zoe come from?
jessicadanielle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 01:06 PM #19

Quote:

Helen?
Ash?
Christopher?
Zoe?
Bianca?
Pav?
Steven?
Kim?
No. She's gone off and moaned about them and bitched in much the same way we are doing on these forums. She has not called any of them anything like "slug" until she has got a warning for bullying, nor has she been aggressive, intimidating as Helen was with Matthew leading to her being put on a "final warning".

If people can't make these distinctions, I can't help them.

Last edited by Yaki da; 14-08-2014 at 01:06 PM.
Old 14-08-2014, 01:07 PM #20
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicadanielle View Post
I agree she's treated Helen, Ash, Christopher (once) and Kim pretty poorly, but where did Steven, Biannca, Pav and Zoe come from?
She wasnt happy with the newbies entering so didnt talk to them for days and steven she hurt him to spite kim
Old 14-08-2014, 01:10 PM #21

Quote:
She wasnt happy with the newbies entering so didnt talk to them for days and steven she hurt him to spite kim
I thought she was one of the most animated when they entered, and I wouldn't say that not talking to them much is treating them like **** tbh. I still don't know when she hurt Steven
Old 14-08-2014, 01:15 PM #22
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicadanielle View Post
I thought she was one of the most animated when they entered, and I wouldn't say that not talking to them much is treating them like **** tbh. I still don't know when she hurt Steven
Telling steven that kim isnt good enough and her and chris both said they was happy about new people
Old 14-08-2014, 01:17 PM #23
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Telling steven that kim isnt good enough and her and chris both said they was happy about new people
I seriously doubt that Steven was hurt by that, he was probably delighted that she thought he was too good for Kim

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 01:21 PM #24
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I seriously doubt that Steven was hurt by that, he was probably delighted that she thought he was too good for Kim
Either way its not a nice thing to say to someone
Old 14-08-2014, 01:23 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Yeah I agree, and I think she meant it as an insult to Kim but a compliment to Steven anyway

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
anger, ashleigh, bullied, helen, ostracised, understand