Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 21-07-2020, 10:15 AM #26
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Who knows - maybe it's all related? Maybe Jill Dando knocked over a Prince-Andrew-Shaped rock when she was investigating allegations at the beeb.
very very possible

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 10:17 AM #27

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Let’s not forget the banks ties with Trump too
Old 21-07-2020, 10:19 AM #28
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...but why would the family of a judge who was assigned a class action lawsuit, which isn’t really related to Epstein as such, be the ‘target’.... maybe I’m having a slow day but I just don’t get the connection at all because it’s not really Epstein related...
She had literally just been assigned to Deutsche Bank case which was "discreetly" handling a tonne of Epsteins finances despite knowing of the allegations against him. A case that will involve a massive paper trail of high-value transactions, from ... ? Well that's the big question isn't it.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 10:25 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
She had literally just been assigned to Deutsche Bank case which was "discreetly" handling a tonne of Epsteins finances despite knowing of the allegations against him. A case that will involve a massive paper trail of high-value transactions, from ... ? Well that's the big question isn't it.
...(...banks handle finances, it’s what they do.....)...and the whole reason for the class action suit is that it relates to many ‘dubious’ clients, Epstein only being one of many...and I imagine someone of his wealth would have finances in many, many banks as well...I’ve looked at so many articles on the shooting and Epstein is barely mentioned because the link to Epstein...(...in my opinion...)...is very, very vague...but obviously it’s the ‘sensationalised’ value....mind you, it’s not even that because none of the stories are linking it...I’m going to stick to my non-Epstein related conspiracy theory....the guy fantasised about raping her, he was mentally unsettled and was ‘his own manipulation’ is my opinion atm...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 10:32 AM #30
-

-

Quote:
...(...banks handle finances, it’s what they do.....)...and the whole reason for the class action suit is that it relates to many ‘dubious’ clients, Epstein only being one of many...and I imagine someone of his wealth would have finances in many, many banks as well...I’ve looked at so many articles on the shooting and Epstein is barely mentioned because the link to Epstein...(...in my opinion...)...is very, very vague...but obviously it’s the ‘sensationalised’ value....mind you, it’s not even that because none of the stories are linking it...I’m going to stick to my non-Epstein related conspiracy theory....the guy fantasised about raping her, he was mentally unsettled and was ‘his own manipulation’ is my opinion atm...

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 21-07-2020 at 10:32 AM.
Old 21-07-2020, 10:35 AM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I thought you were better than that, TS...I’ll leave you to your theories...
Old 21-07-2020, 11:00 AM #32
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

lets not forget that deutsche bank have just been ordered to provide details of Trump's finances too. The whole lot of them were up to their necks in it, and I do find the hit very suspicious
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 11:08 AM #33
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Let’s not forget the banks ties with Trump too
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
lets not forget that deutsche bank have just been ordered to provide details of Trump's finances too. The whole lot of them were up to their necks in it, and I do find the hit very suspicious
I agree, I think we'll find out it was a Trump supporter mixed in with 4chan QAnon conspiracy theorist.

He'll say "she was trying to stop Trump from exposing the world child trafficking ring run by the clintons"
Old 21-07-2020, 01:11 PM #34
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

While speaking about Esther Salas, he claimed he often ran into trouble with female judges of Latin American descent, claiming they were "driven by an inferiority complex."

On his website, Roy Den Hollander described himself as an "anti-feminist" lawyer who defended "men's rights." His personal writings and life's work reveal a toxic stew of sexist and racist bigotry.

He had unsuccessfully filed lawsuits against bars and night clubs offering "ladies' nights," claiming they violate the 14th Amendment, and he filed suits against the federal government, challenging the constitutionality of its Violence Against Women Act -- the "Female Fraud Act," as he referred to it -- and against Columbia University, for its Women's Studies program.

The attorney penned lengthy documents filled with bigoted and sexist content on his website. One document, which he called a "Cyclopedia," is 152 pages of anti-feminist musings.
In the so-called "Evolutionarily Correct Cyclopedia," Den Hollander made chilling remarks about "solutions" to what he called "Political Commies" and feminists.
"Things begin to change when individual men start taking out those specific persons responsible for destroying their lives before committing suicide," he wrote.

Last edited by Ammi; 21-07-2020 at 01:26 PM.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:20 PM #35
Banned

Banned

A gross incel, it seems.

Still, it's too convenient to be just a random burst of incel violence and the fact he turned up dead is suspicious too. Oh well, may he rest in piss.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 01:31 PM #36
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
While speaking about Esther Salas, he claimed he often ran into trouble with female judges of Latin American descent, claiming they were "driven by an inferiority complex."

On his website, Roy Den Hollander described himself as an "anti-feminist" lawyer who defended "men's rights." His personal writings and life's work reveal a toxic stew of sexist and racist bigotry.

He had unsuccessfully filed lawsuits against bars and night clubs offering "ladies' nights," claiming they violate the 14th Amendment, and he filed suits against the federal government, challenging the constitutionality of its Violence Against Women Act -- the "Female Fraud Act," as he referred to it -- and against Columbia University, for its Women's Studies program.

The attorney penned lengthy documents filled with bigoted and sexist content on his website. One document, which he called a "Cyclopedia," is 152 pages of anti-feminist musings.
In the so-called "Evolutionarily Correct Cyclopedia," Den Hollander made chilling remarks about "solutions" to what he called "Political Commies" and feminists.
"Things begin to change when individual men start taking out those specific persons responsible for destroying their lives before committing suicide," he wrote.
I was really surprised at how many men seem to have opinions like his, not probably a great source but reading through Youtube comments sometimes is terrifying for stuff like that. Comments like the world is falling apart because of feminists, because women were allowed to vote, men should never have "given" women their rights etc etc and so many of them

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 21-07-2020, 01:33 PM #37
Banned

Banned

The internet is full of angry losers that think they are entitled to sex and servitude from women. Gross creatures.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 01:37 PM #38
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I was really surprised at how many men seem to have opinions like his, not probably a great source but reading through Youtube comments sometimes is terrifying for stuff like that. Comments like the world is falling apart because of feminists, because women were allowed to vote, men should never have "given" women their rights etc etc and so many of them
...it may be that there is a connection to Trump or Epstein etc..?...but atm that’s a ‘theory’ that isn’t being investigated or reported so far as I can see...so I find it quite upsetting that it feels as though his extreme hatred for females is being pushed aside or overlooked or note a prime focus...and this is ABOUT A MAN...everything I read about him points to him being someone who was filled with hate for females and especially females of minority race, it would seem...and yeah, I’m hearing more and more about this type of ‘incel’ person and I think that should be the focus very much as well...that these Extreme hateful feelings toward women do exist...

Last edited by Ammi; 21-07-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:39 PM #39
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...it may be that there is a connection to Trump or Epstein etc..?...but atm that’s a ‘theory’ that isn’t being investigated or reported so far as I can see...so I find it quite upsetting that it feels as though his extreme hatred for females is being pushed aside or overlooked....and this is ABOUT A MAN...everything I read about him points to him being someone who was filled with hate for females and especially females of minority race, it would seem...and yeah, I’m hearing more and more about this type of ‘incel’ person and I think that should be the focus very much as well...that these Extreme hateful feelings toward women do exist...
I guess you could argue that everyone involved in the Epstein stuff must hate women as well or see them as "things" rather than real people but yes I know what you're saying

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 21-07-2020, 01:42 PM #40
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I guess you could argue that everyone involved in the Epstein stuff must hate women as well or see them as "things" rather than real people but yes I know what you're saying
....hmmmm, I guess so in terms of ‘integrity’...but I think money is a huge motivation as well, so people will always find ways of distancing themselves from the integrity they think they have for the dollar or the prestige of a case, maybe...I don’t know, that’s just musings as to why people do things...
Old 21-07-2020, 01:46 PM #41
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...maybe I’m just feeling emotional but the thought that her son was killed and her husband could have been as well...just because she was a woman and no other reason...it’s upsetting me so much and I can’t imagine how she must be feeling, I really can’t...it’s awful...
Old 21-07-2020, 01:46 PM #42
-

-

Quote:
...it may be that there is a connection to Trump or Epstein etc..?...but atm that’s a ‘theory’ that isn’t being investigated or reported so far as I can see...so I find it quite upsetting that it feels as though his extreme hatred for females is being pushed aside or overlooked....and this is ABOUT A MAN...everything I read about him points to him being someone who was filled with hate for females and especially females of minority race, it would seem...and yeah, I’m hearing more and more about this type of ‘incel’ person and I think that should be the focus very much as well...that these Extreme hateful feelings toward women do exist...
I don't think it has to be one or the other; these hateful individuals are very real obviously and it's an unhinged and potentially dangerous mindset that should absolutely be taken VERY seriously. However, individuals who are already filled with anger & hatred are easy targets for extreme action if someone wants to arm them, rile them up & point them in the right direction, as we know all too well from religious extremism and terrorist actions. Yes, half of the story is the hatred and violence of that individual. The other half is the people in the background pointing them in the direction of "somewhere to express that hatred" and strapping a bomb to their chest, which can be either literal or metaphorical. These incel groups, if you look at them, are extremist groups. They have their beliefs and their dogma and their "bibles" even... it's not all that different to a religious extremism at all. Maybe it's partly because the "incel stuff" isn't a new thing for me at all, I've known about it and encountered these warped individuals online for years.

So I think all of what you say can be true, with it still being worth asking "why THIS person being targetted at THIS moment" when it seems a little too convenient for her to be targetted for other reasons. The hatred and the desire to hurt & destroy was all his, but did someone give him the means and point him in the right direction? It's worth considering.

The Jill Dando stuff is not a conspiracy theory by the way; the "unhinged stalker fan" who was jailed for her killing had the conviction removed and the police officially ruled it a professional assassination, years after the event. They just don't know by who, or why. But she was investigating paedophilia at the BBC long before the Saville scandal broke, so I'd say it's easy enough to draw a conclusion, even if it can't be proved.

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 21-07-2020 at 01:48 PM.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:54 PM #43
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I don't think it has to be one or the other; these hateful individuals are very real obviously and it's an unhinged and potentially dangerous mindset that should absolutely be taken VERY seriously. However, individuals who are already filled with anger & hatred are easy targets for extreme action if someone wants to arm them, rile them up & point them in the right direction, as we know all too well from religious extremism and terrorist actions. Yes, half of the story is the hatred and violence of that individual. The other half is the people in the background pointing them in the direction of "somewhere to express that hatred" and strapping a bomb to their chest, which can be either literal or metaphorical. These incel groups, if you look at them, are extremist groups. They have their beliefs and their dogma and their "bibles" even... it's not all that different to a religious extremism at all. Maybe it's partly because the "incel stuff" isn't a new thing for me at all, I've known about it and encountered these warped individuals online for years.

So I think all of what you say can be true, with it still being worth asking "why THIS person being targetted at THIS moment" when it seems a little too convenient for her to be targetted for other reasons. The hatred and the desire to hurt & destroy was all his, but did someone give him the means and point him in the right direction? It's worth considering.

The Jill Dando stuff is not a conspiracy theory by the way; the "unhinged stalker fan" who was jailed for her killing had the conviction removed and the police officially ruled it a professional assassination, years after the event. They just don't know by who, or why. But she was investigating paedophilia at the BBC long before the Saville scandal broke, so I'd say it's easy enough to draw a conclusion, even if it can't be proved.

...but asking that question...(...which atm is not been pondered by any officials or media so far as I know or can see...)...without taking a moments thought for her and that this may have devastated her life because she is a woman and no other reason...feels very dismissive and I can’t imagine an horrific incident even Remotely similar to this where we could have thought ...’this only happened because he was a man and his family was targeted by a woman filled with extreme hate and prejudice because of his gender...’....

....I’m aware of Jill Dando, her death has no bearing on this at all...

Last edited by Ammi; 21-07-2020 at 01:54 PM.
Old 21-07-2020, 03:13 PM #44
-

-

Quote:
...but asking that question...(...which atm is not been pondered by any officials or media so far as I know or can see...)...without taking a moments thought for her and that this may have devastated her life because she is a woman and no other reason...feels very dismissive and I can’t imagine an horrific incident even Remotely similar to this where we could have thought ...’this only happened because he was a man and his family was targeted by a woman filled with extreme hate and prejudice because of his gender...’....
While I understand why that would be an upsetting thought... I don't really understand the logic that we can't do both at the same time. Like I said, maybe it is because a lot of this online male anger / incel stuff is a newer revelation and still shocking for that reason? Of course it should ALWAYS be shocking, but sadly a lot of people have been very aware of the incel/redpill/MGTOW/MRA stuff for many years now.
Old 21-07-2020, 03:14 PM #45

Just when I thought the Governor plot in HTGAWM was a little far fetched.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 04:12 PM #46
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...it really does feel like It’s hate motivated because of his extreme prejudices and that he was particularly fixated on Esther Salas...

Roy Den Hollander, the self-described “anti-feminist” attorney who authorities say is the chief suspect in the shootings of the son and the husband of a federal judge in New Jersey, attacked that judge by name in misogynistic, racist writings he wrote over a period of years and posted in bulk on the Internet Archive. Den Hollander, who describes himself as a Trump volunteer in his writings, called the judge an “affirmative action” case who affiliated with those who wanted “to convince America that whites, especially white males, were barbarians, and all those of a darker skin complexion were victims.”

Along with the attacks on Salas, Den Hollander’s writings also go after President Barack Obama (who he said has an “obsession to turn America into a banana republic”), Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor (who he claimed was “angry that nobody had invited her to her high school senior prom”), Hillary Clinton (whose supporters were “teary-eyed, sad-sack, PC loonies watching their power of intolerance go down the drain”), and an Obama appointee (whom he describes as part of “that Orwellian party of feminists, ethnics, Muslims, illegals and queers who think they are superior to everyone else, especially white males.”)
Old 21-07-2020, 04:18 PM #47
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...it really does feel like It’s hate motivated because of his extreme prejudices and that he was particularly fixated on Esther Salas...

Roy Den Hollander, the self-described “anti-feminist” attorney who authorities say is the chief suspect in the shootings of the son and the husband of a federal judge in New Jersey, attacked that judge by name in misogynistic, racist writings he wrote over a period of years and posted in bulk on the Internet Archive. Den Hollander, who describes himself as a Trump volunteer in his writings, called the judge an “affirmative action” case who affiliated with those who wanted “to convince America that whites, especially white males, were barbarians, and all those of a darker skin complexion were victims.”

Along with the attacks on Salas, Den Hollander’s writings also go after President Barack Obama (who he said has an “obsession to turn America into a banana republic”), Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor (who he claimed was “angry that nobody had invited her to her high school senior prom”), Hillary Clinton (whose supporters were “teary-eyed, sad-sack, PC loonies watching their power of intolerance go down the drain”), and an Obama appointee (whom he describes as part of “that Orwellian party of feminists, ethnics, Muslims, illegals and queers who think they are superior to everyone else, especially white males.”)
That's a lot of hate

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 21-07-2020, 04:21 PM #48

Quote:
That's a lot of hate
Really? You should see what she types on my wall.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 04:21 PM #49
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Really? You should see what she types on my wall.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 21-07-2020, 04:24 PM #50
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
That's a lot of hate
...i just can’t imagine what it would be like to lose a child and in such a purposefully violent way...but that she may have lost him because someone hated her enough for no other reason than her gender and that she’s Hispanic...is just beyond any words, it’s too, too sad for her and her family...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
epstein, home, husband, judge’s, killed, shot, son