Notices

Rate this Entry

Stay At Home, my fellow TiBBers

Submit "Stay At Home, my fellow TiBBers" to MySpace Submit "Stay At Home, my fellow TiBBers" to Twitter Submit "Stay At Home, my fellow TiBBers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stay At Home, my fellow TiBBers" to Google Submit "Stay At Home, my fellow TiBBers" to del.icio.us Submit "Stay At Home, my fellow TiBBers" to Facebook Submit "Stay At Home, my fellow TiBBers" to Digg
Posted 09-05-2020 at 10:18 AM by Nicky91

i know it can be tough for some people who are used to having social lives, but now life isn't normal

so look for alternate ways to still have fun in the summer

- be more active on TiBB, share more about what video game you're playing, or what music you listen to, or who are your personal fave actors, actresses, play more games on forum

- try to look out for daytrips going to forests, avoid crowded areas but still have a lovely time

- rewatch or first watch past BBUK series and talk about it in here, let us take this crisis as a advantage to get more life into this forum

i myself also do not mind the ''no audiences'' at live tv shows, at some shows it kinda feels more cosy rather than annoying too loud audiences

i just wanted to say these few things, now all my love i send to everyone on TiBB
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 131 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Bless you x
  2. Old Comment
    thank you Gstar