PDA

View Full Version : In Cold Blood VI [The End]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27

Liam-
23-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Will I get extra points if I kill real animals and take pictures?

Alice teas.

LukeB
23-11-2014, 06:27 PM
An example would have been nice :wink:

LukeB
23-11-2014, 06:28 PM
has this task been done before?

Liam-
23-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Not Luke trying to snatch ideas from Mollie :nono:

LukeB
23-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Not Luke trying to snatch ideas from Mollie :nono:

I'm not into cult things so I have no idea about this task :shrug::laugh:

Liam-
23-11-2014, 06:30 PM
I doubt any of us here are 'into' cults tbf :joker:

Amy Jade
23-11-2014, 06:31 PM

I hope it helps me though.

LukeB
23-11-2014, 06:31 PM

Amy knows about this stuff:laugh:

Braden
23-11-2014, 06:35 PM
You're as good as you expect.

Be positive and have fun with it! :love:

Liam-
23-11-2014, 08:02 PM
I've done my logo.. I'm gonna work on the rest tomorrow :hehe:

Raph
23-11-2014, 11:21 PM
I can't believe Drew died!! I saw him as the front runner throughout this whole thing. Good luck to everyone else still in!

Mokka
24-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Here for the Zombie vote!!

I would have loved a cult task :devil:

LukeB
24-11-2014, 03:00 PM
I have my cult name! But i don't know how to do the logo :fist:

Liam-
24-11-2014, 03:08 PM
I've been Googling stuff about cults all day, if anyone saw my browser history they'd be seriously worried about me.

Cal.
24-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Didn't think it had to be a serious cult:worry:

LukeB
24-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Didn't think it had to be a serious cult:worry:

:worry:

Liam-
24-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Wait, does it not have to be a dark cult?

LukeB
24-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Do you have to make your own symbol up?

Shaun
24-11-2014, 04:00 PM
It's all entirety up to you :wink: all of my requirements have been posted

Braden
24-11-2014, 05:14 PM
What do 'membership numbers' mean?

Shaun
24-11-2014, 05:55 PM
how many members of the cult there are... :unsure: braden do you need help going to the toilet

LukeB
24-11-2014, 05:58 PM
what about - An outline or 'charter' of your cult's beliefs

Cal.
24-11-2014, 05:59 PM
There's 12 in my cult

Braden
24-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Lmfao, I honestly thought that each member would be assigned a number.

Shaun
24-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Basically a list of rules, uniform, rituals, etc etc etc Luke

Liam-
24-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Lmfao, I honestly thought that each member would be assigned a number.

That's what i thought at first :joker:

LukeB
24-11-2014, 06:08 PM
I got 6 members in my cult (i even put pictures of them)

Liam-
24-11-2014, 06:27 PM
This is hard :worry:

Mokka
24-11-2014, 06:51 PM
how many members of the cult there are... :unsure: braden do you need help going to the toilet

:hehe:

Liam-
24-11-2014, 07:26 PM
I can't think of any rituals.. that's all i need to do now :worry:

LukeB
25-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Nearly done :worry:

Liam-
25-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Do we just pm you our things Shaun?

LukeB
25-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Yeah :)

Have you done them on the same page? I have hehe

Liam-
25-11-2014, 01:17 PM
On the same page?..

LukeB
25-11-2014, 01:19 PM
On the same page?..

Yeah, i put all my stuff needed on the same page, so it's easy for the judges

Liam-
25-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Oh, yeah.

I don't see why anyone would send them on multiple pages anyway :laugh:

Liam-
25-11-2014, 01:44 PM
I've just sent mine in.. I'm nervous now :worry:

LukeB
25-11-2014, 01:47 PM
I still got to write why i want to join my cult :worry:

Shaun
25-11-2014, 05:01 PM
2 hours to go and I await 4 entries :unsure:

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 05:04 PM
I thought we had 48 hours and it had to be in by 9pm

It's on my iPad and I am at dance til 8pm tonight.

Liam-
25-11-2014, 05:06 PM
He posted the task at 7:20, so technically 48 hours should end at 7:20 :hehe:

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Oh no not Liam trying to enforce the rules to help his own agenda

Liam-
25-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Not at all, I'm just saying, that's nearly 49 hours he's given us to get it done by.. i haven't got an 'agenda' :unsure:

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Sorry mine won't be in on time, I literally start warm ups in 3 minutes. I thought we had until 9pm tonight mine is done it's just on my device at home.

I understand if I am disqualified.

LukeB
25-11-2014, 05:16 PM
just sent mine

Cal.
25-11-2014, 06:42 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavb3mjhMO1qec4gro1_500.gif

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Is it worth me finishing and submitting my entry when I get home? All I have left to do is transfer it all and add my logo.

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 07:29 PM
No?

Liam-
25-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Are you asking Shaun or the players? :worry:

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Shaun...

Shaun
25-11-2014, 07:53 PM
OK, the task ended at 8pm. I have failed to receive anything from Amy or JackF, meaning they will both be facing Isolation automatically.

Following, are the 4 entries I received...

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Fair enough.

Shaun
25-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Cal's entry

So we hear you’re looking to join a cult? Well, our cult’s for you! Our Cult Name is:

“Fiery Feisty Flawlessness (We ran out of alliteration sorry) MOORANGU”

Our Symbol

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/callumjames14/mycultsymbol_zpsf860c5e9.jpg

Our Cult Symbol is basically a flawless lady (because that’s who every single cult member is) with the face of Beyoncé, the ultimate face of flawlessness. ‘Fat ass bitch’ is written at the bottom because we believe in fat asses, and think they are flawless, and there are two small images of KimK and Moorangu on there. We have to make the Moorangu extra small, because Moorangu would not be happy if we using their flawless face in a bad way, I mean, do not use the Lord’s name in vain for Christians…do not use Moorangu’s flawlessness in vain in our eyes. Like legit, it’s just like the rules, but on to them next-

An Outline and Charter of Our Cult’s Beliefs -

So basically we believe that everybody should look flawless every day. I mean, if you don’t look flawless…legit what are you? We also believe that people who do not look flawless and do not act flawless deserve the death penalty, because who wants un-flawless people living among them? We certainly don’t. We believe that to be flawless, you have to dress cool and be a bitch to the people who don’t look flawless. You also have to act impeccable, you cannot make mistakes with anything otherwise you won’t be flawless. Is that understood?

As well as this, we believe in a god called ‘Moorangu’, who is the ultimate flawless god. Moorangu graced the world with its presence once in the form of an emoticon, but was scared off of the planet by an anti-Christ known as José. Furious at its treatment of José, Moorangu never returned to the world and because they feel like José was not flawless, they believe that all un-flawless people should be punished by us, the ultimate cult ‘Fiery Feisty Flawlessness (We ran out of alliteration sorry) MOORANGU’.

We also believe that other important and key members to our cult, KimK and Beyoncé, should be respected, because that’s what Moorangu, our ultimate God would want. We do this by appreciating KimK’s bare ass on the internet, and by bopping to timeless classic pieces of art like ‘7/11’ from Beyoncé. If we do not listen to ‘Crazy In Love’ by Beyoncé whilst slaughtering an un-flawless person and hanging them from lampposts by their un-flawless weaves, then we are punished by Moorangu by being condemned to unflawlessness for at least 2 days, and that’s just not a risk that’s worth taking.

Cult Rituals-

Like I said earlier, every day we slaughter at least one unflawless person to the song ‘Crazy In Love’. Whilst we slaughter this unflawless person in many different ways, such as dismemberment or with a chainsaw, we usually twerk with our booty’s and give them one last show before they die. We believe it’s important to do this so they can at least feel one moment of flawlessness in their entire lives, otherwise, there was literally no point in their existence on this flawless Earth.

We also spend at least 2 hours a day hating on **** artists like Madonna and Me. I Am Salman because that’s how we feel happiest. We throw stuff at the screens we watch them on, and then after that stare at Moorangu’s face and twerk to Beyoncé’s bops, making our asses look like KimK’s with baby oil. This is the most enjoyable time of the day really because it makes us feel good to know we’re closer to our idols and we also hate everybody who hates Moorangu so we usually hunt them with rifles through the window during this time period tbh. Legit.

Our Uniform-

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/callumjames14/beyounfiorm_zps401d9950.jpg

Meeting Locations-

Every day every member of the cult gathers outside our place of worship: KimK’s DASH store in Miami. We do this because KimK is one of our faces of flawlessness, and it’s just where we feel closest to our cult god.

http://the305.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/yeezy-taught-me.jpg

If we cannot, for whatever reason, meet here, we usually meet near José’s wall, where Moorangu was last seen on Earth. This makes us feel close to Moorangu and that’s where we enjoy sitting and our spirits are uplifted instantly. We just enjoy making insults and talking about how disgusting José is to our cult. Ugh, road *****.

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/callumjames14/lollll_zps14bbd2a5.png

Finally, if we cannot meet there, we usually meet by any Store’s CD aisle, where you can find the latest CD from Queen Beyoncé. Typically we do this on Fridays, so we can listen to timeless bops whilst we channel our inner Moorangu and pretty much feel like we’re appreciating our cult beliefs.

http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/media/beyonce-walmart-650-430.jpg

Initiation Ceremonies-

There’s just one initiation ceremony a year, and it takes place primarily in the ‘Bath of Prestige’ (The Bargain Bucket where Dangerously In Love is still sold after 11 years). This is where the hopefuls hoping to join ‘Fiery Feisty Flawlessness (We ran out of alliteration sorry) MOORANGU’ cult climb into the bargain bucket naked. They oil themselves up to look like KimK and balance a small action figure of Moorangu on their butt. If a rainbow representing Moorangu appears above them, then we help them out of the Bargain Bucket and put them in a Beyoncé robe, but if the rainbow does not appear then we shoot the virgin bitch.

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/callumjames14/initiation_zps75b52525.png

Membership Numbers-

We have 12 members of the cult, who are the most flawless people ever and will carry on being famous and flawless for as long as they live, these are-

You, Them & Her
Caph
Ayden
-SaM-
Peemitch456
I Am A Freak
Scrabble
Reece:(
Yellowrang2
Jordannn
Iain’tStacey
I Am Salmon.

Why You Should Join Our Cult-

We believe you should join our cult because it’s simple: you are flawless and you would fit in. Who doesn’t love supporting Moorangu? Moorangu is a flawless god and would suit you. Moorangu would love you, and protect you, and help you slap down the asses of bitches who don’t love Moorangu and who aren’t flawless. Who doesn’t love that? I know I don’t! I feel that you will fit in with our cult, and enjoy our beliefs and rituals, and it’ll make you a better person because of it. I hope from the reason’s mentioned, you understand how important it is to support underrated goddesses like KimK and Beyonce, and appreciate their oiled up asses and music respectively.

I also believe you join our cult because I’ve worked incredibly hard on this, and it would be a shame for that to go to waste. I understand everybody else has worked hard on it, but in this cult, you get to fight José, our number one enemy, and join in with the initiation ceremony inside HMV in a bargain bucket/basket. I’m sure the rainbow will shine bright above you, but if not, we may not call you a virgin bitch when we shoot you, just because you’re nice and have chosen this cult. We would love for you to join, it’d be amazing and we could also take down TiBB and start our own forum, make a Twitter account to slag off TiBB members and orchestrate troll attacks on TiBB…um wait…a minute…

Thanks for reading!

LukeB
25-11-2014, 07:55 PM
omg i have deffo lost this :joker:

Shaun
25-11-2014, 07:56 PM
Luke's entry
in spoilers because size~

didn't get this task but i tried my best and put a lot of effort into it

http://i.imgur.com/XDzPLhS.png

I would join my Fruitloop cult because the 6 members are my favourites so I will feel comfortable with them and would be happy in this Cult! I see this cult as a Power cult with the most dedication and I want a cult with true believers and this cult looks like they will.

Also this cult looks like they will be very strong and be able to be Political which is a good thing! It's all about loyalty and trustworthy, so the leader(Zach) can be able to get trustworthy members in the future
and someone who believes! This cult is a religious Cult!

Shaun
25-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Liam's entry

The following is a personal invitation, sent out to only 20 of the brightest, most keen, extraordinarily intelligent people in the country;

Do you know what we mean when we tell you that you're worth something more?
That you're more than what people make of You?
That you're not the pathetic, weak person people see you as?

We at The 6th Supreme believe that there are better people out there.
We at The 6th Supreme believe that we can create something genius
We at The 6th Supreme believe that as a group we can achieve something brilliant
We at The 6th Supreme believe that together we can make people notice us
We at The 6th Supreme believe that we can make ourselves powerful
We at The 6th Supreme believe that we can take control of the world and make people give us the respect that we so rightly deserve.
We at The 6th Supreme, want You.

I was just like you, i was alone, i was in need, i felt like i deserved more than the world and what it was giving me.
I felt like i was the only person to understand what i was feeling, that no-one else in the world felt the way i did, the way i felt every day; Alone, unnoticed, unwanted, ignored, pitied and belittled.
I went through my life knowing that i was destined for more, destined to achieve and destined to be respected.. but that wasn't the way it went.
I was bullied for being different, i was abused for being different, i was looked down upon by others for wanting to be something different, for wanting to be my best and better than everyone else, i know that you recognise yourself while you read this, because i did too.
When i came across this.. Family, i was at my lowest, i was at my limit of not being recognised for the greatness that flows through my veins; blood of pure perfection, the envy of all those who fail.
I came to the conclusion that if i wasn't going to be acknowledged by the people around me, I'd have to change the people around me, surround myself with people who understood and knew what i needed.. so i joined them and they saved me.
My life has never been better, I am happier than i have ever been, I am more comfortable being myself and showing people just how great i am and i know it would be the same for you if you decided to join us.
There are currently 120 members in The Family, there has been 6 annual inductions every year for the past 20 year and we are looking for 6 new ones by the end of the year.. That's why we have sent out these invitations to a specially chosen 20 candidates, you being one of our little darlings.

You might be wondering why we have chosen to invite you to apply for induction, well let's just say that we have been watching you..
20 years ago an incredibly great man created The 6th Supreme, he felt like he had an ulterior need that he was put onto this planet for.
He felt like he needed to help the world become better, so he decided to look for people to join him and help create the worlds first super community of hidden intelligence, a group of people that no-one would suspect of greatness.
He placed adverts in national papers, in a code that only the creatively intelligent could decipher, he did this to make sure that only the great and serious would apply.
He managed to recruit 5 people, 2 men and 3 women, who had been forced to hide their intelligence and their worth through bullying, abuse or repression, these 5 people lead to the birth of The 6th Supreme.
Year after year they kept searching for more people to join them, in the hopes of building the superior intelligent community they had hoped for, the more they looked.. the more they found.
People from all walks of life, from all over the country, begging them to be a part of what they had so preciously built.
This year marks the 21st year the 6th Supreme has been recruiting and as was said, we have been watching you.
We have been keeping an eye on your every move, your every grade from year 3 and up, your achievements, even your minor failures.
We think you have the potential to help us become even greater, we need someone with your mind and your skill sets to help propel us even further into greatness.
Over the time that you have been observing you, we have noticed that you're unhappy with your life.. we can help you with that, we can give you the love and support that you so desperately crave.
We of the 6th Supreme are a family, we always will be, we don't ask of you to leave your family or your friends, you can stay where you are, but we would need you to be willing to congregate with the rest of the family twice a week, to take part in our traditional rituals and to bask in our overwhelming greatness.
All we ask is that you let us take you into our family and treat you as one of our own and one day, we will create something great for the world that will change everything.
We are working towards something spectacular and we know that You'd want to be a part fo that and we'd be more than happy to have you join us on our journey.

If you were to decide to join our family, you would have to go through initiations in order for us to see how dedicated you were to joining us.
This family is so exclusive, we only allow 6 new members annually and those new members will be decided by the previous inductees, the competition will be great however, as we have many aspiring inductees every year, you'd have to put your greatness to good use and show us why you deserve a place at our table, more than your rivals.
We may ask you to do something you might not want to do, but to be a part of our family sacrifices must be made, we must know that you are dedicated to our ways and our beliefs, we must know that you will do whatever it takes to be a part of our family, a part of the loving, understanding community that you have been longing for, for so long.

From all 20 of our hand picked candidates, only 6 will receive a place in our Family.
All candidates will have to follow the rules in order to progress to the next stage of initiations.
As the stages go on, all candidates will be followed and watched by one of our already inducted family members, they will not be the ones deciding your fate, but will act as eyes and ears for those who will.
You will never see these members, they will always be unrecognisable.
If you try and seek said members out, or try to see what they look like, you will automatically be terminated from the process, so it is advised that you keep your curiosity to yourself kitties...
It goes without saying that this process must remain a secret, if anyone finds out what you're doing, or you let anyone in on our little secret, then that will also result in your application being terminated and it being made sure that our secret is kept safe.
If you understand and accept those rules, then carry on reading.. if you don't accept these terms, rip up this leaflet and never mention it to anyone, just remember, The Family sent these invitations out to people personally..

As initiation processes go, this years task masters have gone relatively easy on you.. something about not leaving candidates with 'mental scarring', so consider yourselves lucky.

There are 6 challenges you will need to complete in order to stand a chance of induction into The Family, each getting harder as you proceed.. all have to be done publicly

. Your first - and easiest challenge - is to publicly humiliate yourself, in front of a large group of people, get creative as possible.. we need to see that you are willing to put yourself out there for the cause and are not afraid of looking silly if it means you getting further with your life.
. Secondly you will need to start a protest against, you can choose the cause, but it must be a big one.. show us how convincing and powerful you can be.
. Steal something worth over £500 without getting caught, then plant it on someone and frame them for it.. You want to feel powerful? take control over someone's future, get creative, impress the task masters.
. Tag the Family's logo onto the side of an important building without getting caught.
. You must hack into a powerful company's website, without leaving any traces or leads and cover their main page with The Family's logo.. each candidate will be given a different company to to target.
. The final task, the one which shows your true dedication to The Family, is to get a tattoo, in a clearly visible place that reads '6S' said tattoo must be in red ink.

Once you have completed all of these tasks, your fate will be decided.. if you happen to be one of the lucky 6 chosen, you will be sent a card with The 6th Supreme's logo on it.
This will be your 'Family Card' this will give you access to our meeting home, do not lose it, if you lose it, your place in The Family will be terminated, you will be silenced and replaced by another, less clumsy candidate.

We look forward to hearing from you

Kamil Twains
Current Presiding leader of The 6th Supreme

http://i.imgur.com/2luWeuV.png
Damnant quod non intellegunt
They Pass Judgment On What They Do Not Comprehend

Every Thursday and Sunday as many Family members as posible join together to commemorate the community at this old church.
http://www.hossit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Beautiful-Abandoned-Churches2.jpg

Go through the main doors and up the stairs to your right and keep going straight until you get to the end door.
http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Abandoned-Churches-matthias-haker-10-600x400.png

Look through the spyhole, you should see someone standing there, knock 6 times and hold your 'Family card' over the hole and wait for the door to be opened.
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/202/5/e/an_abandoned_church_by_coexist666-d417u6h.jpg

Once through the door, said member will lead you down the corridor, where you must remain silent unless told otherwise, said member will lead you to the congregation room where other Family members will be meeting for the evening.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Woodward_Avenue_Presbyterian_Church_view_from_balc ony_detail_on_seating.jpg/800px-Woodward_Avenue_Presbyterian_Church_view_from_balc ony_detail_on_seating.jpg

As stated above, every Thursday and Sunday as many members as possible will congregate at the designated meeting place in order to commemorate the 6th Supreme's icon and role model.
http://www.bestofgalapagos.com/galapagos-images/galapagos_islands_charles_darwin_1.jpg

Charles Darwin, the discoverer of evolution, the person who vanquished the concept of constraits on living beings, the man who observed the changes animals made in order to gain control of their surroundings and manipulate themselves in order to gain what they needed to survive.
They will gather on both of these days to commemorate the man and to carry on his work, trying to develop something the world has never seen or heard of before, in the hope of creating something that will make sure they achieve the greatness and the accolade The Family think they deserve from the world.
Something so great and so life changing, the lessor people of the world will have no other option than to look up to them and see them as the superior beings that they know they are.
Everyone in attendace on both days will light candles around the shrine dedicated to Charles Darwin, that has been created and looked after since the beginning of The 6th Supreme.
'The Family' members will then get to work, using their skills and their expertise, putting their minds together to come up with something that will solidify them as the superior beings of the world.
They will not stop, or rest until they achieve this, they will be recognised for their outstanding greatness, even if it kills them.
For as long as it takes, they will keep recruiting, year after year, inducting Britain's most superior people into The Family.
As long as it takes.. They'll be striving for success and they will achieve it, by hell or high water.

Shaun
25-11-2014, 07:59 PM
and finally, Braden's entry...

'Please sing along with us'lbllGft5Qlw
http://i57.tinypic.com/2epr4n4.gif

Shaun
25-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Ben, Niamh, LemonJam and I will now deliberate in the social group who deserves to win this task and who deserves immunity from the final killing. Please preen each others' hair and such things in the meantime :ninja2:

Liam-
25-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Welp, I've lost :laugh2:

Shaun
25-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Note: this may take a while because none of them are online

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 08:03 PM
I like Braden and Luke's most.

LukeB
25-11-2014, 08:04 PM
I like Braden and Luke's most.

Cal.
25-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Braden is the pretty obvious winner.

Liam-
25-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Yeah, Braden has this pretty much in the bag :laugh:

Amy Jade
25-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Mine was an 80's music cult and I sang Livin on a Prayer and initiations were to head bang to it haha

Liam-
25-11-2014, 08:10 PM
I have a feeling that i went too serious tbh :joker:

Braden
25-11-2014, 08:21 PM
There's no way I'm the clear winner.

All four of us put in a lot of effort and did well. :love: I feel like I should've included more.

Liam-
25-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Yours is amazing, you probably will win :laugh:

Niamh.
25-11-2014, 08:41 PM
those are all great, well done guys :love:

Jack.
25-11-2014, 09:00 PM
:umm2: I forgot about the task :bawling:

Liam-
25-11-2014, 09:16 PM
:umm2: I forgot about the task :bawling:

Execute ha.

Shaun
26-11-2014, 12:03 AM
The judges are unanimous in their decision and the player receiving immunity, a pass to the final, and 5 free votes to win, is...

LiamPRW!

Congratulations Liam - the judges and I all felt you went into the most detail, gave some really great creativity and effort in the task, and presented the most convincing-looking 'cult'. Braden and Cal, you were pretty close for second, and you both made really great entries too. Luke, I'm afraid it was just too brief on the writing side of things, I think.

AmyJade, Braden, JackF, LukeB and Who is She? - you five will be facing Isolation.

Can the three killers PM me with the name of their final decision, please. I will make this one, final intrusion on your decisions: I ask that you vote to eliminate and kill the player you think is least deserving of a place in the final. This should be based on their contributions to tasks, team leadership, their proficiency at winning immunities, and - if they're a killer - how well they've gone incognito. I really do not want deadwood in the final of this game.

Amy, if you'd like to post your actual task entry (and Jack if you've done one), they'll be considered when the judges and I are making our decisions in the final :)

Liam-
26-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Omfg thank you! I thought Braden had that one for sure :lovedup:

Good luck guys!

Cal.
26-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Well done Liam, it was amazing!:love:

Liam-
26-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Well done Liam, it was amazing!:love:

Diolch yn fawr :love:

Braden
26-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Well done Liam :love:

I think you deserve to win this whole thing tbh.

Cal.
26-11-2014, 03:09 PM
He probably will because he has the five votes to win and obviously will receive the highest scores from the judge's vote considering he won the challenge.

LukeB
26-11-2014, 03:40 PM
don't write yourselfs off!

Liam-
26-11-2014, 04:02 PM
I don't say this very often but Luke's right, don't count yourselves out, anything could happen in the final :laugh:

Shaun
26-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Still waiting on two killer votes :inamood:

Braden
26-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Oh, I'm not writing myself off.

I just genuinely think Liam deserves to win. :laugh:

LukeB
26-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Oh, I'm not writing myself off.

I just genuinely think Liam deserves to win. :laugh:

We all deserve to :)
I mean look at you! you took part in everything and that! and you survived 4 deaths in a row?

Cal.
26-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Still waiting on two killer votes :inamood:

So no result tonight?

Braden
26-11-2014, 05:35 PM
We all deserve to :)
I mean look at you! you took part in everything and that! and you survived 4 deaths in a row?

Yeah I would be happy with anyone winning tbh.

It's just that Liam voted for JackF in the FIRST stab in the dark, and I think it's obvious that JackF was the initial killer.

That alone is a really god reason to win. :laugh:

Shaun
26-11-2014, 07:48 PM
*sighs and watches paint dry*

LukeB
26-11-2014, 07:48 PM
*sighs and watches paint dry*

Still no votes?

Liam-
26-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Not here for the killers not killing someone.

Cal.
26-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Oh.

Liam-
26-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Let's entertain ourselves while we patiently wait for someone to be brutally murdered :amazed:

Cal.
26-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Doubt it's going to happen tonight:p

Jack.
26-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Evening all :)

Liam-
26-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Oop Jack's online, there's another killers vote.. we just need 1 more :hehe:

Hai btw.

Jack.
26-11-2014, 08:19 PM

Hai btw.

Been online for hours bae :hehe:

LukeB
26-11-2014, 08:19 PM

Hai btw.

Has amy been online :laugh:

Liam-
26-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Not sure, i don't think so :laugh:

Ammi
27-11-2014, 05:32 AM
..(I think..)..I know who the killers are and what the cult is all about although my thoughts might be a little 'complicated'....

Liam-
27-11-2014, 07:39 AM
..(I think..)..I know who the killers are and what the cult is all about although my thoughts might be a little 'complicated'....

Care to enlighten us Ammi? because i still have no idea what the cult is about :hehe:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Results will come later, and then the final voting will open.

It is imperative that the killers still do not reveal their identities, as this will be part of the final results and will test the innocent finalists on their ability to suss you out :wink: (It'll be like a SITD, but without the grisly outcome)

T*
27-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Sorry for coming in here again :(
Who can vote?

Liam-
27-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Here for a really gruesome final death tbh :love:

Cal.
27-11-2014, 05:51 PM
If I go can it be Carmel McQueen style pls x

Shaun
27-11-2014, 05:54 PM
no because that'd require the other characters to like you :hehe:

Cal.
27-11-2014, 05:56 PM
no because that'd require the other characters to like you :hehe:

they do

Cal.
27-11-2014, 05:57 PM
omg if all 3 killers have voted for me to go im done

Liam-
27-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Even if just two of them vote for someone they'll be gone won't they?

Shaun
27-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Indeed :p

Cal.
27-11-2014, 06:17 PM
I've always thought I'd go in Task 8.

Cal.
27-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Actually if I go I wanna know why the killers took it upon themselves to label me deadwood

Shaun
27-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Will be a couple of minutes late, my laptop started playing up again thinking every button I pressed was a "CTRL+ [button]" action :think: Just need to finish the 2nd and final parts of the story.

Shaun
27-11-2014, 07:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wO3u8Co.png

Reminder: the parts of the story that involve the real murderers have been slightly fabricated or mistold so as to cover their tracks. Please bear this in mind when it comes to accusing the three killers.

It had been an hour or two now since Kendal had broken free of the policeman's grip, and whilst she was mortified that it had taken bullets to free her, she was thankful to God that he'd actually intervened. She'd been shown such luck coming to Centralia, she realised; she'd been given the names of those she needed to convert and had then come face to face with the man who'd invited her here. Only, he wasn't quite as righteous and enlightened as she was - she realised this now - and when he appeared wearing his gas mask, he'd tried to attack her. He had burns all over his leg, she'd noticed, and the whole ordeal had convinced Kendal that this man was, in fact, the Devil, trying to dissuade her from her path. He'd chased her with the gun, into the main streets of Centralia, where he'd then shot both officers and frozen when he saw that little brunette girl in the middle of the madness. She now lay in waiting, for the Devil to make his next move.

Liam-
27-11-2014, 07:20 PM
That Kendal bitch is always up to something :think:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 07:21 PM

Vivienne and Carter were heatedly interrogating Angel in the middle of the woods when they heard a twig or two breaking a couple of meters away.
"Don't!" Audrey called, when Angel went to hit her with a branch. "I know who shot you," she looked Vivienne in the eye. "It's my boyfriend." She broke down in Carter's arms, as Angel stared incredulously.
"And who the hell is your boyfriend?" she seethed, certain now that this man was the same who'd killed her family. "It's Jason isn't it?"
"Sorry, I don't know a Jason - my boyfriend is Cameron."
Angel snapped.
"Then where the hell is Jason?"
"He's right here, on the phone," a voice interrupted them, and Vivienne jumped. Cameron had entered the equation. Cameron tossed a phone to Angel, and motioned for her to look at the screen. Angel swiped at it, and gasped in a mixture of shock and relief.
She was looking down at a photograph of the man she'd last seen pleading 'not guilty' to wreckless driving in court 11 months ago. Only, he now didn't have that stupid smirk on his face, or that hideously ostentatious suit he'd turned up in - he was sporting a not-too-fashionable axe in his temple.

"Carl?" Carter asked, and suddenly someone else leapt into their clearing - the deranged girl from earlier who'd been placed in police custody. Kendal wrestled Cameron to the floor and ravaged him in search of his weapon - finding it in a holster inside his bomber jacket. She snatched at it but he punched her arm away, flinging the gun into the distance and relatively close to Vivienne. She eyed it and then Audrey, who was also frozen, unsure who to trust and who to avoid. Neither in the end moved, because Carter got to the gun first. He seized it and aimed it straight back at Cameron.

Liam-
27-11-2014, 07:24 PM
D:

Cal.
27-11-2014, 07:26 PM
I feel Angel is going to get hit by a stray bullet and they're all going to gather around her as she dies:worry:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Is Cameron or the guy with an axe in his head Carl? :worry:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 07:29 PM
guy with an axe in his head is Jason, the guy who killed Angel's family in a motor accident - Carl/Cameron killed him to try and lure her to Centralia

Benjamin
27-11-2014, 07:30 PM

Liam-
27-11-2014, 07:31 PM
I knew that Cameron was dodgy, but anybody listen to me? Bollocks did they :inamood:

Raph
27-11-2014, 07:32 PM
The question is who out of the people who aren't Carter will die :p

Shaun
27-11-2014, 07:39 PM

"Don't you want to know what happened to Autumn? To that cute little couple in the bushes? To Reuben and Bella? Don't you want to know why I kept you alive, Carter?"
"Who the hell are Reuben and Bella?" Vivienne snapped.
"They're really just the start of it all - I mean they were the easiest to lure here, Max would tell you, but I'm afraid he had to leave." Cameron winked at Audrey and she looked away. "But I must say, before you kill me, I do need to know: where are Liam and Helena? I was so sure they had come to Centralia. Max told me he'd snatched Helena himself. But I sure as hell haven't seen them. And Joel, that Joel kid - I never got around to showing him what I'd done to his friends."
Audrey was now relatively clued up to her boyfriend's real side, but she could tell when he was resolute about something, and this was one of those instances. She figured that someone else was responsible for these other three disappearances. She spoke up.

"So if you say you didn't kill Joel - or Liam, or Helen-"
"Helena," he corrected her, "and Alexa too! Gosh, there're an awful lot of people missing aren't there? And here you are blaming me for all of it. If you want to defeat the Devil, Kendal," he spat towards her, "I suggest you look a little closer to home."
"-Helena, whatever. Then how many people have you actually killed?" She was tearful, and unable to disguise it. She wanted to appear strong and defiant, but she was too scared and too disgusted with him, and ultimately herself for not noticing anything.
"Oh, gosh... I suppose there was Max, obviously, and Bella and Reuben... oh and that sad little reality TV fanatic, Daniel I believe was his name... and then there's Alice - you'd have liked her, she was a character - oh and Eli the addict, but no one really likes addicts do they?" He smiled again at Audrey. "And of course, there's the odd girl here and there over the years that built me up to this grand finale. Oh and the lovebirds who walked past my little store on the road to town - I killed them first. The guy was a real tool, I'm sure you'd have agreed," he laughed.
"Why? Why kill them? Why bring us here?" Vivienne was desperate.
"You told me you'd been asked here," Audrey finally gained composure, "you said that someone had told you about Centralia and that we could be happy here."
"You remember mummy and daddy didn't approve of you, did they?" he taunted Audrey now, certain of his own impending fate. "They sent you that awful letter. Did you ever check the postmark?" He gestured behind him with a thumb. "Sweet old Jack and Beth?"
"They're your parents?" Kendal was incredulous.
"Yes, I'm afraid they're not all there," he shrugged.
"But they told me I wasn't worthy of you, that I needed to leave you alone," Audrey was confused, "but they were so kind to me just then, before you killed the police-"
"That's two more bodies, thank you for reminding me." Cameron made an exaggerated mental-note gesture with his face.
"So why the hell did you lie?"
"Oh, I didn't. They really don't mind you at all, but they know what effect you have on me," Cameron staggered a little towards Audrey. "You bring out my animal side. I can't help it."
Carter's blood had been boiling for minutes now and with each raised voice he only grew more and more unstable - so much so that he unloaded the chamber into Cameron's stomach.

http://i.imgur.com/eW1WCZi.png

http://i.imgur.com/0ScmFVG.png

JackF's story:

http://i.imgur.com/dF6WugQ.png
Twitter Followers: 453

He packed his bag ready for the journey. He had twenty minutes until he had to meet Audrey and then they could defy their parents wishes and be together.

It had been a tough year for Cameron. He'd flunked his course in architecture at college and then began dating a girl of whom his parents disapproved. They were high class people and Audrey came from a family that his parents described often as "leeches of society". They often lectured him about her kind and then decided enough was enough and made it clear to Audrey that she was not welcome in their lives, or good enough for their only child.

Audrey had been distraught that day and ended it with Cameron. He had been angry, so very angry. His parents had forced him all his life to do what they wanted and to live up to their expectations. He'd been glad to get out of his architecture course since they practically forced him to do it to uphold the family name, but since then life had just been one battle with them after another.

Well, he was old enough to make his own choices now and luckily he knew where he and Audrey could go and be together without anyone forcing them apart. He'd stumbled upon an online advert asking if they were ready to make a change in their lives and to show the world who they really are. He replied and didn't really expect much back from it; in fact he'd forgotten he'd even replied since he'd been drunk when doing so.

But two days later he received an email reply asking him why his life was the way it was. He didn't know why, but it felt so easy to share his frustrations with this online stranger and the more he spoke to them the more he felt this person was there to help.

They had an offer for him: to come join their small community and to bring Audrey. There, they would have all the means to survive and live the life they had wanted, free from all shackles. At first Cameron was hesitant to ask Audrey, but he soon found that his love for her was stronger than his fear and so he put it to her. He'd expected her to tell him to forget the idea but she shocked him and told asked when they could go.

He didn't know and had waited patiently for this stranger to tell him. Then he got the email with bus tickets attached and instructions of where to go.

He phoned Audrey to tell her they were leaving tonight and to meet him at 10pm by the bus depot...

Jack... you ARE the Killer. Congratulations! (or not :p) Is there any way I could possibly contact you offsite - perhaps through DM on Twitter/Facebook, or private messages on Tumblr - so as to avoid being seen talking a lot on here and giving you away? :spin2: Don't worry if not, just try to load a lot of other tabs at the same time (so they show up in 'Who's Online' when you go to PM me about killing decisions, or set yourself to 'appear offline' :)

Thank you Jack for playing :love: but the original killer has now met his maker.

Jack.
27-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Thanks for letting me play this game shaun. It's been great :) good luck all in the final :)

Cal.
27-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Liam knew it! Oh well, nice playing with you Jack:love:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Knew it!

Good job Jack!

Jack.
27-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Liam knew it! Oh well, nice playing with you Jack:love:

Good luck in the final cal :love:

Jack.
27-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Knew it!

Good job Jack!

Cal.
27-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Good luck in the final cal :love:

Thanks! (And thanks for keeping me alive obviously throughout the game:laugh:)

Shaun
27-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Before I can let the judges' and public voting open, I need to add a poll to this thread. The poll will ask a simple question: Which two of the five finalists are killers?

I will need all five remaining players (including the killers, who may throw their votes and doubt wherever they like) to vote in this poll before I can announce who they really where, and I'm doing this because I need to see whether the finalists have really pieced the game together and accurately judged everyone else. This'll obviously help the judges decide who's been the better player (but it's just a small part, so don't worry if you get it wrong).

If you wish to provide reasons for your poll votes, you may do so in here, since you're now all safe and all finished with the game tactics :wink:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah thanks for keeping me alive when you could have killed me :love:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 07:50 PM
he couldn't have killed you, you've never been in isolation :laugh:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Oh..

Well thanks for never putting me in isolation when you could have :love:

Cal.
27-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Amy - We're friends so even though I've thought this since Day 1 (although it was based on your character back then) I've never done anything to compromise your position in the game, but I definitely feel you're a killer. (Also I never mentioned it because I know how ruthless you can be and I didn't want you to backdoor me). Your characters religion links in with the 'cult game' of the game, and you also have not been active the past day when Shaun was waiting on an answer from the killer(s), which is also pretty solid evidence to back up the point I believe you're a killer.

Braden - You have survived every isolation you've been in, and I find you overly suspicious. Again I do like you and I wouldn't wish to compromise your position in the game (plus I didn't wish to be a target) so didn't call you out on it, and also my evidence to support this was that you were active when Shaun said one killer had submitted their vote, and even though Liam and Luke are also quite active - you're the most suspicious player. And I can't be wrong with this one, since you did kill Cameron, which makes your character a killer;)

Jack.
27-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Thanks! (And thanks for keeping me alive obviously throughout the game:laugh:)

I just went with my head when I did the killing. You bring a lot to the game so obviously I wouldn't kill you :laugh:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Oh god this is hard.. i know who I'm most suspicious of, but i can't decide between 2 people who the other killer is :worry:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Right..

I've gone for Amy, because I've been suspicious of her for a while.. Her character being so religious and one of the killers demanding not be called 'Angel' i thought that maybe that was her nickname from her parents or something that she didn't feel like she deserved anymore idk :laugh:

And Luke, my second choice was between him and Cal, I've been suspicious about them both for a while now, but more so about Luke, I've just had a gut feeling about him, not his character persay, but him as a player, his desperation for immunity in the tasks always struck me as fake desperation, so i had to go with my gut when choosing this one.

I'm probably wrong, but heyho :laugh:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Not Luke not being active when he's actually needed :unsure:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Not Luke not being active when he's actually needed :unsure:

I was working...

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:04 PM
sorry Shaun! I was working today! first shift

Shaun
27-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Well then. We have our final votes :smug:

The killers were...

Cal.
27-11-2014, 10:07 PM

Cal.
27-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Here for my name finally being cleared after all your hints Shaun.

Shaun
27-11-2014, 10:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uFSPuX3.png

So, it would seem that Amy was rumbled... but LukeB has managed to escape from task 4 to now with just the one player suspecting him, and even Liam's admitted he wasn't sure on it :suspect:

Luke and Amy, thank you - you've been great killers and have made some fascinating decisions. Let's look back on those now :wink:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I ****ing knew it!

T*
27-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Oh ****- just saw the poll and voted in it- didn't know I couldn't: Sorry! Disregard my votes

Cal.
27-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Luke!!!

but also ty for not killing me, I did do some ass kissing when you wanted to be team leader for a task so you were probably onto me anyway:laugh:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:13 PM
:smug: I was so happy to be the killer!

Cal.
27-11-2014, 10:14 PM
We nearly got Jack and Amy in SITD 2!

T*
Is this like the final then?

Cal.
Is this like the final then?

Yeah.

Shaun
27-11-2014, 10:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MRyNXtI.png

Task #1 - Cult Following

There were no decisions to be made by team leaders in this task as, at this stage in the game, nobody knew anyone's characters and it was all a bit of luck. Unfortunately, none of that luck filtered through to Mokkajava or Marc - although they did nearly have a narrow escape:

I want Braden and mokkajava dead. Mokkajava saying they are more of a reader than poster makes me feel like they are a gameplayer
Nov 2

Jack.
Actually no I want marc and morrissey dead. Braden and mokkajava would be predictable

Nov 2
Shaun
Oh okay :) If you want to change your mind again that's fine LOL, you have until midday tomorrow when I'll need to write up the stories lol

Nov 2
Jack.
Ok I'll studies each of the four and give you my final decision at about midnight so then you don't have to rush tomorrow :)

Nov 2
Jack.
So my final decision is that I want Marc and Mokkajava dead. I won't be changing my mind now Lol.

So, as you can see, Jack was really spoilt for choice at this stage, but Mokkajava's clever eye for reading got her killed off, and Marc was seen as an 'unexpected victim' to shake up the game.

Clue in the story: "What do you think I am? Human?" was a quote from 'the Architect' in The Matrix. In Cameron's bio I leaked to you later in the game, I let you know he'd flunked an architecture course.

Liam-
We nearly got Jack and Amy in SITD 2!

</3

T*
I hope Liam wins tbh, He's worked the hardest and he was the first to clock on to the killers. Great job! <3

Benjamin
My 5 fave characters survived and lived :love:

Viv - The reporter lives to tell the tale of it all
Angel - to get redemption for her family
Kendal - for just being the religious nutjob
Audrey - for outlasting her psycho boyfriend
Carter - finally finding answers about his sister, Autumn.

Shaun
It's not the final, I'm just posting the walkthrough of the game's events now so people can vote to win based on the whole series :p

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:16 PM
My character is basically Gail Weathers in this scenario tbh

Cal.
I hope Liam wins tbh, He's worked the hardest and he was the first to clock on to the killers. Great job! <3

we aren't friends tbh

T*
It's crazy how this started a month ago. Great job on the whole thing Shaun :love:

LukeB
we all deserve to win tbh! we all took part and tried our very best

Cal.
Here for me being Jennifer Jolie

T*
we aren't friends tbh

(i'd also be crazy happy if you won)

Cal.
27-11-2014, 10:18 PM
(i'd also be crazy happy if you won)

I'm jk'ing anyway, I think Liam will win also but I guess it'll also fall in Amy and Luke's favor that they were killers and made the final.

I think I'm the only one guaranteed not to win:laugh:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:18 PM
One of the killers will obviously win :laugh:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:23 PM
I be happy if anyone wins even Liam
We all tried our best, we all took part! well done all

Shaun
27-11-2014, 10:23 PM

Task #2 - A Question of Blood

In the quiz-based task of the series, Drew opted to be the first overall team leader and led you all to your first of many victories - securing immunity in the process. Raph and Luke stirred up a teeny bit of trouble with their rather dubious 'accidental' fails early in the task and many PMs were shared about Raph possibly trying to throw the task and get Drew killed. He denied this (IIRC) and said it was all fun and games. But Drew wasn't so forgiving :nono:

How does this work again.. from the two i put up does the killer pick which one dies or does everyone vote to kill 1 off?

the killer picks :p

and stop bloody titling your PMs with just one dot

Right well.. either Braden or Raph is the killer. **** it, they can both go up.. i will find out who it is then. Hurrah!!!!!!

So, Drew went straight for the tactical side of the game and tried to identify who would survive the most times and seem a bit shady, but unfortunately, JackF seized on this opportunity to make Braden look like more of a killer. I didn't even need to ask :p:

Nov. 4
Jack.
Ok. I have chosen to killed Raph because I didn't like how he attempted to Ruin the task, I felt if he has tried it once. He will try again

Thus Raph became the third victim of the game.

Clue in the story: The name 'Audrey' on a projector. She turned out to be his girlfriend.

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:24 PM
I be happy if anyone wins even Liam
We all tried our best, we all took part! well done all

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Raph would have been a big player in the game if he didn't go so early tbh, he frightened me a little bit :laugh:

Jack.
27-11-2014, 10:27 PM

Task #2 - A Question of Blood

In the quiz-based task of the series, Drew opted to be the first overall team leader and led you all to your first of many victories - securing immunity in the process. Raph and Luke stirred up a teeny bit of trouble with their rather dubious 'accidental' fails early in the task and many PMs were shared about Raph possibly trying to throw the task and get Drew killed. He denied this (IIRC) and said it was all fun and games. But Drew wasn't so forgiving :nono:

So, Drew went straight for the tactical side of the game and tried to identify who would survive the most times and seem a bit shady, but unfortunately, JackF seized on this opportunity to make Braden look like more of a killer. I didn't even need to ask :p:

Thus Raph became the third victim of the game.
Plus I wanted to keep Braden because he had survived once so I wanted people to think that Braden might of been the killer :laugh: so that's why I killed Raph

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:28 PM

just incase people say even Liam because everyone knows we don't get on :laugh:
but yeah i be happy who ever wins

Shaun
27-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Just realised I should let you know what all of the clues were now, so I'll edit the Task #1 and #2 posts with the clues I peppered into those stories.

T*
27-11-2014, 10:30 PM
omg I hope the lets twist again one was actually one or that'll be a scary coincidence :laugh:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:32 PM
So really me and Liam got the right killer/killers :laugh:

I couldn't vote myself :laugh:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:33 PM
I've probably missed a lot of clues tbh, the majority of the story confused me :laugh:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 10:37 PM

Stab in the Dark #1

With still so few clues presented to the bunch of you, the opportunity for the first SITD to be used as just a bit of character assassination was a bit too tempting and so I leaked little quotes from all of your profiles. Cal came treacherously close to being the wrongly-accused, on account of a particularly angry Angel pounding on the gravestones of her dead family, but Z tied with her and Tom's vehement insistence that the cat-killing psychopath must be the murderer, tied with Jack's decision to throw his vote at Greg - as the killer vote - meant that poor little Alice was burned to the ground.

I won't pretend I wasn't relieved by this: the idea of losing Cal, one of the highest posters of the game, to Greg, who has only posted more than Marc, was horrible. It's a bit of a shame though since Greg was with Liam in suspecting JackF or 'Cameron' as well :laugh:

HOWEVER, one thing that staggers me is that none you picked up on this little post:

Which means, as a result of you failing to find a majority vote, the Stab in the Dark has failed, and the killer cannot be identified. Luckily, the killer voted for one of these two tied players. Let's find out who :amazed:

A couple of tasks later I revealed who had voted for who in this, and none of you realised that the only players left in the game who'd opted to kill Alice were Jack and Braden :suspect:

Liam was onto Jack, though :think:

My one and only reason, it might be way off course, but, Cameron was forced to do an architecture course by his parents and the clue from Eli's killing 'What do you think i am? Human?' is a quote from a film, said by a character called 'The Architect' .. i don't know where Audrey's projectors come into it, but that is the only link i could see, as weak as it is, so i thought I'd go with it

Clue in the story: Max's connection to the elderly couple, and his phonecall to a male friend.

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:40 PM
I thought Amy was the killer because the way she was acting. And yesterday Shaun needed 2 votes and she wasn't on much :laugh:

I was the most active killer :amazed: I voted on time, well straight away

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Me being clever, there's a first time for everything :flutter:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:41 PM
JackF killing Raph - My thoughts well no one will expect me will they now

Shaun telling everyone about 3 killlers - uh oh :laugh:

T*
:laugh:
I was onto jack around bout then only because of the lets twist again thing, but just voted for alice as that was the most murderous story and i didn't know jacks storyline name :laugh:

Liam-
Oh God, i remember some of my reasons from the second SITD, I was so stupid :joker:

Cal.
27-11-2014, 10:43 PM

Stab in the Dark #1

With still so few clues presented to the bunch of you, the opportunity for the first SITD to be used as just a bit of character assassination was a bit too tempting and so I leaked little quotes from all of your profiles. Cal came treacherously close to being the wrongly-accused, on account of a particularly angry Angel pounding on the gravestones of her dead family, but Z tied with her and Tom's vehement insistence that the cat-killing psychopath must be the murderer, tied with Jack's decision to throw his vote at Greg - as the killer vote - meant that poor little Alice was burned to the ground.

I won't pretend I wasn't relieved by this: the idea of losing Cal, one of the highest posters of the game, to Greg, who has only posted more than Marc, was horrible. It's a bit of a shame though since Greg was with Liam in suspecting JackF or 'Cameron' as well :laugh:

HOWEVER, one thing that staggers me is that none you picked up on this little post:

A couple of tasks later I revealed who had voted for who in this, and none of you realised that the only players left in the game who'd opted to kill Alice were Jack and Braden :suspect:

Liam was onto Jack, though :think:

Oh stop it you;)

T*
27-11-2014, 10:45 PM
and the moral of the story is...
Don't murder kittens or I will bring justice to you, bitch :idc:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:46 PM
and the moral of the story is...
Don't murder kittens or I will bring justice to you, bitch :idc:

[2]

Even though i didn't vote for Alice, killing kittens is still horrible

Shaun
27-11-2014, 10:50 PM

Task #3 - Killing Time

A few mini-disasters and mis-readings of the rules meant that new team leader Tom! got the order a bit wrong for the timeslots task, but even with the few mix-ups, his team passed comfortably, and Luke and Jarrod were lucky enough to be allocated the 'golden timeslots' that granted automatic immunity. Nobody else could be tempted to throw the task, though Drew helped himself to a handful of powers, and as a result, Braden, AmyJade and Dezzy were all sent to Isolation - the latter for failing to register a single vote in the whole task.

I don't have Drew's PM as to why he chose Amy or Braden to keep with the most 'doubt votes', sorry

Jack.
Ok it will have to be Dezzy that gets killed then

Nov 9
Jack.
So when is the next killing?

Nov 10
Shaun Collins
Wednesday :)

And so Dean's face was smashed with a baseball bat, only to receive a neck-breaking kick as compensation. This was a pretty tame death tbh.

Clue in the story: Amy found a list of players' genders.

Braden
27-11-2014, 10:50 PM
It his is going to sound false, but I noticed that.

I didn't want to say because then it would obviously put a target on my back. :laugh:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Liam and Jarrod were lucky enough to be allocated the 'golden timeslots

don't you mean me :suspect: I had immunity that week

Liam-
27-11-2014, 10:52 PM
Yeah i didn't have immunity that task :laugh:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 10:52 PM
whoopsie

LukeB
27-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Don't worry shaun I have been called Liam before, when i was iiamlukee :laugh:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:01 PM
I love seeing how people made their decisions, it's like watching a behind-the-scenes :laugh:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:02 PM

Task #4 - Night Watch

At the start of the task, I asked LukeB and AmyJade to join Jack as killers.

Before I can start task four, I arranged a twist to do with the second Stab in the Dark.

The killing for this task will be decided not just by the one killer, but by two others too :) This is to tie in with the idea of the story being to do with cults and rituals and weird little pacts.

For now, all you need to know is that - at the end of the task - you, the original killer, and someone else who has been randomly chosen with you, will be deciding who is killed in Isolation, by a majority vote. Obviously you can't communicate together because you don't know who they are :p

If a situation arises where only two of the three killers are facing Isolation together, I'll have to try and rig the task to put everyone up :laugh:

But yes... I hope you're up for this :spin2: because it effectively means you're guaranteed to get through task #4.
I am SO up for this, lets shock everyone!

They were randomly selected and weren't told who the other choices were.

More drama was to be held here as Ammi - probably quite rightly - got the hump with me being a sneaky little dick and editing little forfeits into my signature to try and jeopardize the task late on. Wisely, she headed to bed (and then went TIBBAWOL for a week :worry:) and Jarrod was able to scrape through the task's climax with another pass.
Although I dangled immunities again like carrots, you all behaved exemplararily and decided that Jarrod would save you himself :think: What you didn't know is that - as I'd teased in the task OP - anyone who failed to get immunity would be at risk, and would all face isolation. Liam and Drew managed to escape such a situation.

Nov 11
Jack.
I want AMMI died. Because she is the easiest one to get rid of and I could see anyone getting rid of her.

Nov 11
Jack.
Plus Braden surviving again makes him look even more like the killer

I'm afraid I don't have Luke's or Amy's PMs here because this was just around the time I was opening the 3 different awards shows, so I needed as much space in my inbox as possible :laugh:

AmyJade and JackF both opted to kill Ammi from the isolated players, whilst LukeB opted for Tom!, which meant that no unanimous decision was made and the killing would have to be carried over to SITD #2 (this was an oversight on my part, too, since I needed to make sure that 5 players were in the final, and if I'd killed someone in task #4 and then the two accused killers in SITD #2, I'd be left with four players now :p

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:05 PM
LukeB going after Thomas straight away :laugh:

LukeB
Ammi getting killed was a shocker

LukeB
LukeB going after Thomas straight away :laugh:

me and Tom was getting along then :laugh:
and I killed tom because he would have been hard to get out in the future imo,

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:07 PM
Everyone get pissed that you tricked Ammi :joker:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Everyone get pissed that you tricked Ammi :joker:

Ohhhh

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Shaun tricked Ammi.. being sneaky :laugh:

Braden
27-11-2014, 11:09 PM
JackF you bitch.

I still love you.

Jack.
27-11-2014, 11:10 PM
JackF you bitch.

I still love you.

I know I am :hehe: :laugh: Braden :love:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Jack played a blinder with Braden tbf :laugh:

T*
27-11-2014, 11:11 PM
I knew it :idc:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 11:12 PM
I knew it :idc:

we was getting along though..

When i was the killer, I was thinking for my game, I'm not going to keep friends or people i like safe because that is a silly game to play :laugh:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:13 PM

Stab in the Dark #2

Here, I told you all that two extra killers had been hired, and that you needed to go for 3 different potential killers again. This time around, the sparks flying were totally bizarre and some very, VERY strange theories were presented to me - about Joel's love of theatre and Danny being blinded by a spotlight before he was crushed by the car; about me supposedly referencing Jack's game 'Let's Twist Again' (this I couldn't comment on because he was obviously the killer, but it was honestly something I'd never heard of and wasn't even close to being an intentional clue LOL); Liam assuming that 'Alexa' was friends with Joel and the two NPCs who died in the story prelude.

One interesting little vote, though...

Stab in the dark

Audrey
Cameron
Carter

Reasons :idc:

you said without reasons you bitch :hmph:
I would like to change Carter to Kendal pleeease

I had suspicion of JackF ever since the start. The first clue stated 'What do you think i am? human?', which after a quick spot of googling leads us to a Matrix character called 'The Architect'...
He'd been glad to get out of his architecture course since they practically forced him to do it to uphold the family name, but since then life had just been one battle with them after another.
I also saw a clue (that you may or may not have done intentionally)
Now, let's twist again.
'Lets Twist Again' was a failed game format created by JackF based on strictly come dancing.. I know this as I designed the logo and stuff for it.

That makes one considerably strong idea that he is the killer...
And then it was revealed that cameron and audrey were dating, which means HOW ELSE could he have got his hands on the projector?!

As for Kendal, StupidHoe just seems very suspicious.

As it stood, though, everyone was just about tied with everyone and only Jarrod and Liam escaped without any suspicion, and that meant the 'stab' failed and Ammi and Tom! had to pack their bags and die.

Clues in the story: #1: Everyone's names were revealed, it was revealed that 'Carl' was a fake name and someone else's alias.
#2: Joel received a text saying 'Alexa knows'. This was a little teaser @ the fact that Tom! had just identified all three killers correctly before his demise </3

Raph
27-11-2014, 11:13 PM
That's so funny to look back at as I had never attempted to ruin any task, it was all Braden's clever plan which I respect a lot now, good on him! Well done though Jack! :laugh:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Check Tom go! :laugh:

I would never have picked up on that clue :laugh:

And I'd like to say, that most of the ludicrous ideas in the red writing were mine, i was so lost at that point in the game :hehe:

Drew.
27-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Can Tom win after reading that

T*
27-11-2014, 11:20 PM
I got all 3 killers before I died? :,(

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Can Tom win after reading that

Yeah, this tbh, they were some skills.

LukeB
27-11-2014, 11:21 PM
It's a good thing i killed tom then :laugh:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:23 PM

Task #5 - Notes on a Scandal

With just nine players remaining, and Tom! scratching at his coffin to try and play the music task, Cal led another team to victory, with Drew getting his hands on the mystery immunity-song (Coldplay's Fix You).

With a very heavy heart, I'm opting to send JackF and Jarrod into isolation. Both are my friends and I really hope they do not hold this against me, it's just it would be unfair to send anyone else to isolation considering everyone else contributed to the task (although Braden didn't - but I thought I'd give him some time off from isolation:joker:).

This pretty much doomed Jarrod straight off, but there was a small chance that both Amy and Luke would decide to go for the first killer.

Jack.
Well I can't kill myself 😂😂 so I want Jarrod killed
Nov 16

I would like to kill JackF..

Audrey killing her boyfriend :devil:

About who to kill or do I just leave it to the main killer?

If I have to pick somebody to kill it will be Jarrod.

yes LOL, i said all 3 killers in the post :laugh: thanks
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought it was just the main killer.

Yeah I pick Jarrod

As a result, the character of 'Liam' - who'd been pretty much invisible in the whole story and was one of Ben's shortest narratives, so I had no idea how to fit him in :laugh: - was killed off.

Clue in the story: This one wasn't so much a clue as an elaboration on the story and my attempts to try and get the 2 new killers into the game, so the idea of Audrey being able to handle herself and fight off her attacker (Cameron) was a bit of a spoiler.

T*
27-11-2014, 11:23 PM
:bawling:

T*
27-11-2014, 11:24 PM
I want to die

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Well you did, so there :idc:

Liam-
I want to die

You did :hehe:

Sorry

T*
:hmph:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Audrey didn't trust her boyfriend

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Tom, how does it feel to post in here again after your banishment?

T*
27-11-2014, 11:27 PM
If Luke hadn't killed me I'd be on the track to win then?! D:

T*
27-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Tom, how does it feel to post in here again after your banishment?

It sucks because I'm a viewer :sad:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:30 PM

Task #6 - CSI TiBB

As Amy put it herself, this was 'the luck task' and really could've gone either way, since a handful of players had managed to secure themselves immunity with some canny little guesses at the map. Cal managed to come up trumps, but still escaped isolation:

My first is Morrisey

My second is LukeB

My reasons for both is that Jarrod was killed by a female and apart from Liam, who I do not suspect and Cal but I feel the characters name being mentioned is a red herring and that means I have to go for Helena and Audrey as those are the only other two female characters apart from my own but obviously I know I am not a killer so this is my only clue to go on.

Amy was clever enough to cover her tracks in the event that I pulled a 'Ben' and exposed everything mid-game :fist: So with another situation with one killer and one innocent in Isolation, the outlook for Natalie was quite bleak.

Jack.
I want morrissey dead
Nov 18

i want to kill Morrissey

LukeB please

And again it was a narrow escape for our killers! But not a great task for 'killing' reasons, by the looks of things :nono:

Clue in the story: Helena's killer in this story was someone who knew where Max's dead body was. That's pretty much the end of it - since his corpse was what trapped her :hehe:

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Ooh that was clever! :laugh:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:45 PM

Task #7 - Patience and Fortitude

The second of two 24-hr tasks in a row saw Liam step up to be team leader and try and make sure he secured immunity once more. Grand Theft Auto V came out on the PS4 and thus threw a spanner in the works of Drew's gameplan, and that left the other six players to scrap it out for immunity. I sort-of tampered with the tactics this time around though. :hehe:

I'm confused, now that I've got immunity, does that mean i still put two people into isolation if we fail or nah? :worry:

you do :p

Yass :smug:

theoretically you could be a total ass and still grab the other 2 immunity spots so you can choose whoever you like to face isolation :laugh: might make you unpopular though

Wait i could do that? :shocked:

yeah :p the rules say that whoever grabs the 10th, 20th and 30th sequences gets immunity, it doesn't say there're 3 immunity spots available :laugh:

Hmm.. :smug:

And that's exactly what he did with the 30th sequence, preventing LukeB from grabbing immunity and failing the sequence on purpose just so he could send Luke to Isolation </3

Again, I don't have his PM where he decides to send Drew and Luke :joker: so if you could post that Liam that'd be lovely - since it was a move that attracted attention from the killers...

Jack.
I'm guessing Liam is one of the killers then lol.
Nov 22

Shaun Collins
Actually not lol
Nov 22

Jack.
Oh I'm surprised lol. I'll have Drew dead please
Nov 22

I would like to kill drew

Drew please

I can work with this and hopefully make Luke look guilty by surviving and if Drew lives I can say I would have killed him in revenge after he put me up.

I'm not gonna lie, I was the most gutted about this outcome since Drew was the only other player than Liam who was routinely pulling it out of the bag and securing his survival. But I think he knows he stopped trying in this task </3

Clue in the story: Joel's killer had a gun. The only players to have been anywhere near a gun were Kendal, when she was placed under arrest by the police and escaped their car after eyeing his holster, and Audrey, whose boyfriend had just offed Max with one.

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:46 PM
(ftr, Jack's decisions are differently formatted because I've communicated with him all series through Twitter, not TiBB)

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Idk how to quote messages I've sent or posted so you'll have to make do with this :fist:

'Right, i have chosen to play both personally and strategically, so the two names (Sabotaging your own task has it's advantages right? :wink: ) are

Drew, because he is massive competition, he is one of the people i suspect might be a killer, so if he is, that would be a beneficial factor to putting him into isolation, but if he isn't and the other isolation dweller is, that could mean Drew gets killed and that's one of the big players out of the game, so either way it's a good thing, no hard feelings towards him though, it's all just game based.

The second player is Luke.. a few people might be wondering why i was happy to fail the task after i was so determined to pass it earlier.. well, i knew it was either fail the task and put Luke up, or pass it and not be able to put him up, so i chose to take the fail in order to put him into isolation, he's another one who i think might be a killer, so like above,, either way this killing turns out will be good, I'll either get rid of big competition to the crown, or someone who annoys me, it's a win-win situation.'

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:50 PM

Task #8 - Cultivate

There's not a lot to say about this one, really: Liam secured immunity and 5 votes to win. Everyone else was put up. And this is how they voted.

Jack.
I want AmyJade died. Because I feel she is the one who has done the least in the game and the others deserve it more
Nov 26

I would like to kill JackF

And Amy originally opted to kill off Braden as a tactical move, but then sent me this:

Just read the paragraph so I'll vote to kill Jack as he has clearly put the least effort into the game.

Clue in the story: We'll wait until the conclusion for that one :wink:

LukeB
27-11-2014, 11:51 PM
it was either JackF or Amy with my choice tbh but went with Jack because Amy did more

Liam-
27-11-2014, 11:52 PM
What would have happened if Amy hadn't have changed her vote?

LukeB
27-11-2014, 11:56 PM
It felt great asking people for ID :smug:

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:56 PM
I'm not really sure tbh Liam :laugh: I might have gone with Jack's vote just because he was the original killer.

Shaun
27-11-2014, 11:59 PM
And that's all, folks :pipe:

Voting is now open, and split into three separate categories:

Judges
- Niamh, Ben, LemonJam and I have a total of 60 points available to distribute. We will all rank the five finalists from 'first' to 'fifth' in order of who we believe is deserving to win, and players who receive a 'first placing' receive 5pts. Those who come 2nd get 4, 3rd get 3... and last get 1. Therefore, the most points from the judges a finalist can receive is 20.

The Zombie Vote
- Each deceased player may vote for one player they want to win. They can do this by PMing me :) Each vote is worth 5pts to the overall total.

The Public Vote
- A poll will be posted asking for non-players to vote for their winner! The winner of the poll receives 10pts, the runner-up 5pts and the other players nada.

Liam-
28-11-2014, 12:01 AM
When will the results be announced? :amazed:

Shaun
28-11-2014, 12:02 AM
WHEN I WANT
I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT OKKKKKKKK???? :mad:

um idk let's say Saturday evening, 6pm.

Liam-
28-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Okay, no need to shout :hmph:

Good luck everyone! May the best man, or woman win :D

Natalie.
28-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Do we have to put a reason ?

Amy Jade
28-11-2014, 10:17 AM
I thought Amy was the killer because the way she was acting. And yesterday Shaun needed 2 votes and she wasn't on much :laugh:

I was the most active killer :amazed: I voted on time, well straight away

Truthfully I feel Shaun gave me away with that

Amy Jade
28-11-2014, 10:35 AM
How rude of Jack to say I put least effort in though, I stayed up late multiple times for tasks and sent out reminders to other players including Jack to make sure we reached goals. I think the only task I failed was the cult one and that was just because of the time mix up. I had 3 pages full of info on word ready to go and I even painted my logo on a wall so it looked like a crime scene

My vote will be going to Luke for the win, he has played a true blinder and kept suspicion away from him pretty much all game.

Liam-
28-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Wait, are existing players allowed to vote?

Cal.
28-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Not here for this, I did just as much as most of the other players in the final, don't know where this 'x deserves to win the most' thing is coming from. Except for Luke I guess, he kind of does deserve it.

Liam-
28-11-2014, 03:48 PM
I don't think anyone deserves it more than anyone else persay :laugh:

Everyone left has brought at least something to the game.. It's just a matter of perception and opinion now.

Cal.
28-11-2014, 04:19 PM
I know, it's just the series overview made it look like I did nothing. (I know its not Shaun's fault) but even people who weren't the killer (like you) looked like they were doing things.

Shaun
28-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Do we have to put a reason ?

No, not really, although it would be preferred :) I'm not gonna post the PMs anyway :laugh:

Cal.
28-11-2014, 04:22 PM
I feel like I need to spill what I've done

Shaun
28-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Go for it :laugh:

Cal.
28-11-2014, 04:28 PM
I feel like you might disqualify me:worry:

Liam-
28-11-2014, 04:37 PM
:joker:

Shaun
28-11-2014, 04:46 PM
why would I :suspect:

Cal.
28-11-2014, 04:56 PM
So basically I orchestrated a little 'alliance' between myself, Liam and Tom at the beginning of the game, if we were the task leader we wouldn't pick each other to go into isolation. Obviously Tom was task leader and didn't put us in, but then it failed because he ended up being eliminated pretty early on. Anyway, at the beginning of the game, I'd also gotten friendly with Amy, and was figuring that maybe if I was friendly enough with her, that she wouldn't put me up when she task leader either (although I do enjoy your chats ect Amy, don't think I used you for the game). Me and Liam continued our little 'alliance' but I also brought Amy into the mix also and as you'll see, me, Liam and Amy were consecutive task leaders and ensured that none of us were put up for isolation. That was all my idea, I want it on record, in hope you all think it's brilliant and I get credit for it, but if it is something Shaun perceives to be bad, I do take full responsibility and wish for Liam and Amy not to be punished also. So yeah, that's what I did in the game, to all the people who think I did nothing to get here (considering I only have 1 vote in the winner poll).

Cal.
28-11-2014, 04:58 PM
It may not seem like much to some people compared to everybody else's game playing, I'm just making it evident that I have actually done things behind the scenes since that wasn't shown in the series overview.

Liam-
28-11-2014, 04:59 PM
I didn't realise that you me and Tom at the beginning was an 'alliance' .. considering i stabbed Tom in the second SITD :laugh:

Cal.
28-11-2014, 05:00 PM
I didn't realise that you me and Tom at the beginning was an 'alliance' .. considering i stabbed Tom in the second SITD :laugh:

Considering we had an actual chat and talked about us being in an alliance, I think it is.

Liam-
28-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Considering we had an actual chat and talked about us being in an alliance, I think it is.

I can't remember having that official conversation.. but welp at me going back on it.

Cal.
28-11-2014, 05:05 PM
I can't remember having that official conversation.. but welp at me going back on it.

Not you trying to play down my behind the scenes game playing and my only chance to be relevant in this final:nono:

Liam-
28-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Not you trying to play down my behind the scenes game playing and my only chance to be relevant in this final:nono:

Well if we're going there, you didn't give me the idea to put myself forward as team leader for that task, i was already going to do that :laugh:

But everything else I won't necessarily argue with.