PDA

View Full Version : In Cold Blood VI [The End]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]

T*
30-11-2014, 12:56 PM
I thought tom was the killer, he was being mega shifty :joker:

If i thought you were the killer, i would have put you up bab, i didn't because i didn't think you were, i told you that at some point didn't i? :suspect:

I thought you said I was being mega shitty then :laugh:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Well, that too :hehe:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Predictions
1. LiamPRW
2. AmyJade
3. Braden
4. LukeB
5. Who Is She?

T*
30-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Well, that too :hehe:

That's it, I'm telling Ke$ha you are a phony fan :hmph:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Predictions
1. LiamPRW
2. AmyJade
3. Braden
4. LukeB
5. Who Is She?

Don't be silly, I won't win :laugh:

That's it, I'm telling Ke$ha you are a phony fan :hmph:

Bish, Kesha was my hag before you even stanned, back off.

LukeB
30-11-2014, 01:11 PM
I think

1.liam
2.braden
3.Cal
4.amy
5. Me

Cal.
30-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Don't be silly, I won't win :laugh:

Bish, Kesha was my hag before you were even born, back off.

:hehe:

i know im only a year older but how funny

T*
30-11-2014, 01:26 PM
:hehe:

i know im only a year old but how funny

This member has admitted to being 1 year old, Ban ha :bored:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Not Cal editing posts to cover up his real age :hehe:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Liam trying to make out he's a massive game player:pipe:

Maybe I should have advertised this better but if I hadn't then I'll say it now: In Cold Blood is not a game judged on 'gameplay'. I am tired of 'gameplay' in TiBB games, because it's just a byword for "being a conniving ****" and ultimately screwing people over and hurting people's feelings. I have no care for it, and I have no idea why people revel in it. It's based in argument, duplicity and untrustworthiness, and none of those are traits I wish to have, let alone intend on rewarding. I look forward to Elimination every series because Ben's tasks are excellent and the basic "nominations" format is always going to work in a game... but throwing in this additional, "I must pretend to be in cahoots with everyone" element of the game, I don't know, I just find it uncomfortable pretending to be nice to people I don't really care for I suppose :laugh:

Regarding the 'what was in the rules' bit, to be fair, it's always only ever been "do not share your character information in case you become a Killer (because you don't want to get caught)". I don't pretend ICB is a perfect game because I get a bit impulsive with the stories and tasks sometimes and it's hard to piece together one big mystery and leak out clues without spoiling something, or tripping someone up, like I inadvertently did with Amy when I said I was waiting around all day for a killer's decision... and besides, I'm not a writer. I've never written fiction before, I keep getting pestered by my mum :laugh: but it's something that requires too much patience and foreplanning for me... and when I'm busy trying to do the tasks (and this time, the logos/designs too) as well, it was too much really in the end... so I think the story of this game got a bit lost towards the end, and I haven't even written the conclusion yet, so looking back on it I'll probably stumble upon all sorts of inconsistencies and plot details I'd forgotten about... and in general, I have been unreliable on TiBB Games a lot this year... I set a deadline and then I miss it, more often than not out of failure to prepare, or wanting to do something else...

Like I've said to you in private Ammi, I don't really mind the whole 'I won't put you up if you don't put me up x' thing because - whilst it does put others at a disadvantage, it's not something they couldn't be doing themselves and, ultimately, it doesn't always work (hence Tom dying, and Cal/Liam never really having that many tactical/dirty moves to make) Because I try not to let this become a game where the finalists are whoever's screwed the most people over... and I know for many on TiBB it's not like that, it's just a 'game', but if anything can be taken from TiBB in 2014 it's that drama and upset will come from anything at all. I've always wanted ICB to be a game based on merit, on contribution to tasks, on creativity and originality.

And re: the public poll, I'll scrap that for this edition, and future editions of the game if I do them again. I always used to have them because I thought non-playing members might keep up with the game a little bit and want to have a vote for themselves. And no, I won't redistribute your votes Luke, especially not to three of the four finalists of your choosing :laugh:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 01:42 PM
The updated table was never put in the OP.

Shaun
30-11-2014, 01:44 PM
well that's one way to respond I suppose

Liam-
30-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Maybe I should have advertised this better but if I hadn't then I'll say it now: In Cold Blood is not a game judged on 'gameplay'. I am tired of 'gameplay' in TiBB games, because it's just a byword for "being a conniving ****" and ultimately screwing people over and hurting people's feelings. I have no care for it, and I have no idea why people revel in it. It's based in argument, duplicity and untrustworthiness, and none of those are traits I wish to have, let alone intend on rewarding. I look forward to Elimination every series because Ben's tasks are excellent and the basic "nominations" format is always going to work in a game... but throwing in this additional, "I must pretend to be in cahoots with everyone" element of the game, I don't know, I just find it uncomfortable pretending to be nice to people I don't really care for I suppose :laugh:

Regarding the 'what was in the rules' bit, to be fair, it's always only ever been "do not share your character information in case you become a Killer (because you don't want to get caught)". I don't pretend ICB is a perfect game because I get a bit impulsive with the stories and tasks sometimes and it's hard to piece together one big mystery and leak out clues without spoiling something, or tripping someone up, like I inadvertently did with Amy when I said I was waiting around all day for a killer's decision... and besides, I'm not a writer. I've never written fiction before, I keep getting pestered by my mum :laugh: but it's something that requires too much patience and foreplanning for me... and when I'm busy trying to do the tasks (and this time, the logos/designs too) as well, it was too much really in the end... so I think the story of this game got a bit lost towards the end, and I haven't even written the conclusion yet, so looking back on it I'll probably stumble upon all sorts of inconsistencies and plot details I'd forgotten about... and in general, I have been unreliable on TiBB Games a lot this year... I set a deadline and then I miss it, more often than not out of failure to prepare, or wanting to do something else...

Like I've said to you in private Ammi, I don't really mind the whole 'I won't put you up if you don't put me up x' thing because - whilst it does put others at a disadvantage, it's not something they couldn't be doing themselves and, ultimately, it doesn't always work (hence Tom dying, and Cal/Liam never really having that many tactical/dirty moves to make) Because I try not to let this become a game where the finalists are whoever's screwed the most people over... and I know for many on TiBB it's not like that, it's just a 'game', but if anything can be taken from TiBB in 2014 it's that drama and upset will come from anything at all. I've always wanted ICB to be a game based on merit, on contribution to tasks, on creativity and originality.

And re: the public poll, I'll scrap that for this edition, and future editions of the game if I do them again. I always used to have them because I thought non-playing members might keep up with the game a little bit and want to have a vote for themselves. And no, I won't redistribute your votes Luke, especially not to three of the four finalists of your choosing :laugh:

Very eloquently put Shaun :clap2:

I propose marriage k?

Cal.
30-11-2014, 01:46 PM

Well I do apologize if I've brought the 'gameplay' element into it, especially since you don't like the term, it's just that I thought that when the series overview came out Liam and Luke were being congratulated on what they'd done behind people's backs and I thought this would go in their favor in the final, so I decided to say what I've been done (although that kind of failed because people played down what I'd done *cough* Liam *cough*) so I do apologize if that has agitated you in any way. I have contributed to tasks I'd like to think, and I think all five finalists are, so all of us deserve to win if that's what you think makes a winner. I was just searching for a bit of edge that might make me do better in the votes, as ultimately I'm not an overly popular person, so this 'choosing the winner' thing never works out for me and I'll always end up in the bottom - so I thought bringing up the fact me, Amy, Liam and Tom had all had a little deal going on would work in my favor, when I come up with the idea in the first place and Liam and Tom basically laughed in my face when I first brought it up.

Liam-
30-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Well I do apologize if I've brought the 'gameplay' element into it, especially since you don't like the term, it's just that I thought that when the series overview came out Liam and Luke were being congratulated on what they'd done behind people's backs and I thought this would go in their favor in the final, so I decided to say what I've been done (although that kind of failed because people played down what I'd done *cough* Liam *cough*) so I do apologize if that has agitated you in any way. I have contributed to tasks I'd like to think, and I think all five finalists are, so all of us deserve to win if that's what you think makes a winner. I was just searching for a bit of edge that might make me do better in the votes, as ultimately I'm not an overly popular person, so this 'choosing the winner' thing never works out for me and I'll always end up in the bottom - so I thought bringing up the fact me, Amy, Liam and Tom had all had a little deal going on would work in my favor, when I come up with the idea in the first place and Liam and Tom basically laughed in my face when I first brought it up.

I didn't play down your part :worry:

We did brush it off to start with tbf, i personally thought we weren't allowed to do that, but then i realised we just weren't allowed to share character details, so i went along with it.. I can't speak for Tom but that's how i got into it

T*
30-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Why are people saying I was in an alliance when I pm'ed people like 3 times and was in a chatzy with Liam and Cal just discussing the game http://i.imgur.com/Afq746Is.jpg

T*
30-11-2014, 01:59 PM
- so I thought bringing up the fact me, Amy, Liam and Tom had all had a little deal going on would work in my favor, when I come up with the idea in the first place and Liam and Tom basically laughed in my face when I first brought it up.

wat http://i.imgur.com/Afq746Is.jpg

Liam-
30-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Why are people saying I was in an alliance when I pm'ed people like 3 times and was in a chatzy with Liam and Cal just discussing the game http://i.imgur.com/Afq746Is.jpg

That's what he was referring to i think, i didn't think it was an 'alliance' either personally :laugh:

T*
30-11-2014, 02:00 PM
That's what he was referring to i think, i didn't think it was an 'alliance' either personally :laugh:

Oh :laugh:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Oh :laugh:

I mean, if i was in an alliance with you, i wouldn't have stabbed you </3

T*
30-11-2014, 02:02 PM
I mean, if i was in an alliance with you, i wouldn't have stabbed you </3

omg i'd forgotten about that :bawling:
btich

Liam-
30-11-2014, 02:04 PM
omg i'd forgotten about that :bawling:
btich

You were being shady af.. and if i hadn't have done that, then you'd probably still be alive and probably would have taken my place in the final so, every cloud and all that :hehe:

T*
30-11-2014, 02:08 PM
I mean, an alliance is an alliance in forum games, You're all talking to each other constantly about the game, figuring out what to do in the tasks and making your next moves. They can be small, or massive. In Elimination I established the biggest alliance in the game and we had our own forum to talk about the game and our gameplan as we thought that the PM system would get us found out too easily :laugh: It was really quite fun :joker: It was successful, too! But I don't know why but I find ICB to be a game in which alliances do not work, so if it was a game that it was compatible in, I'd be forming alliance from the get go :laugh:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 03:23 PM
What else am I going to call it? We can talk crap all day on how it wasn't really an alliance, but it's just easier to call it an alliance...

T*
30-11-2014, 03:34 PM
'A chat', or a 'Brief conversation about the game'

Cal.
30-11-2014, 04:10 PM
It wasn't just that with me, Liam and Amy...it may have been with me and you considering you got killed pretty early on.

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 04:19 PM
I don't think banning people from having little alliances would actually stop it happening.

For instance Ammi would not have put Drew up because they are friends and in the same vein both would want me up because they dislike me. It's going to happen no matter what.

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Oh and Shaun voted for me in the poll :flutter:

I know where my top points will be going in Most Loved

Mokka
30-11-2014, 04:49 PM
This happening in 10 ish min?

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Here :flutter:

T*
30-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Oh yesh

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Here to see someone win :amazed:

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Liam has it in the bag

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:02 PM
JSUIQgEVDM4

Cal.
30-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Thanks btw Shaun for scheduling this before XF/IAC ect x

Drew.
30-11-2014, 05:03 PM
I don't think banning people from having little alliances would actually stop it happening.

For instance Ammi would not have put Drew up because they are friends and in the same vein both would want me up because they dislike me. It's going to happen no matter what.

you what

Cal.
30-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Drew needed to go bc he would've won

Am i wrong

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Before this gets going thank you so much for having me in the game Shaun, this has been an amazing experience for me and I have enjoyed myself from start to finish!

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Drew needed to go bc he would've won

Am i wrong

You are not wrong, he probably would have, hence why i put him up :hehe:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Pretty much what I said on your wall Shaun, and also thanks for giving me reassurance that things were okay when I was panicking about them throughout the game:love:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Yeah Shaun, this has actually been amazing to play, I'm really glad i listened to the recommendations to sign up

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Before I announce the final placings I may as well tell you all how many votes you received (worth five points each) from your very own victims and former teammates...

Ammi

..and yet I could have stabbed you in the second SITD if I was going to make this personal and you would have left the game...but I didn't..and fairly much knew that I would be leaving by not voting so please don't assume what I would do....

Cal.
No offence Liam but I wished I'd put you up for isolation:laugh:

Shaun
Z and Jarrod never voted and so I suggest you send them both death threats and leave flaming bags of turd on their doorstep

Cal.
30-11-2014, 05:08 PM
They were both upset they died and had no impact tbh

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:08 PM
No offence Liam but I wished I'd put you up for isolation:laugh:

Bitch :hmph:

Mokka
30-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Z and Jarrod never voted and so I suggest you send them both death threats and leave flaming bags of turd on their doorstep

Done and done

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Who is She?

You received no votes :(

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Justice </3

T*
Aw Cal :bawling: :hug:

Amy Jade
I think it's between Liam and Braden tbh

Cal.
You're all scum sucking road *****s anyway.

Shaun
Braden

You received two votes :)

T*
30-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Well done braden :clap1:

Liam-

:laugh2:

Liam-
G'waan Braden!

Amy Jade
I would have voted you Cal, I think your game was more behind the scenes than being good at games and stuff if that makes sense.

T*

:joker:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 05:12 PM
I would have voted you Cal, I think your game was more behind the scenes than being good at games and stuff if that makes sense.

Yeah I was **** at tasks so it makes sense to come last, especially since Shaun said he likes the final to be full of people who put effort in:laugh:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:12 PM
LukeB

You received three votes!

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:13 PM
oh my god I'm nervous :worry:

Good job LukeB

Amy Jade
Well done Luke!

T*
http://i.imgur.com/Afq746Is.jpg

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:14 PM
AmyJade

You received no votes :(

Amy Jade
Well done Braden too!

LukeB
Well done Luke!

Shaun
...meaning LiamPRW

You received four votes :)

Amy Jade
Yeah I knew that haha

T*
30-11-2014, 05:15 PM
YASSS :love:

Cal.
So overrated.

Liam-
Oh wow, thank you to whoever voted for me :lovedup:

LukeB
oh nice that I never got a smile on mine :spin:

Cal.
Not me turning putrid and bitter:nono:

Braden
30-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Ah well done :D

Amy Jade
oh nice that I never got a smile on mine :spin:

Just be happy you got votes I got a big fat 0

T*
You deserve it Liam http://i.imgur.com/ZUtTInS.png?1

Cal.
30-11-2014, 05:17 PM
You deserve it Liam http://i.imgur.com/ZUtTInS.png?1

shut up tom

LukeB
30-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Just be happy you got votes I got a big fat 0

I'm happy tbh :)
just pointing out stuff :laugh:

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 05:18 PM
My only votes being discounted :bawling:

Shaun
SORRY LUKE :) IS THAT BETTER jesus christ the insecurity

Cal.

Capitals for Jesus Christ:nono:

Know yourself bitch

Shaun
And so we move onto the final placings... good luck everyone etc. etc. :ninja2:

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Cal or me last?

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:19 PM

omg

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:20 PM
In fifth place, with a total of eleven points, is...

Cal.
Cal or me last?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0wo72SfFV1ql5yr7o4_r2_400.gif

T*
omg :fc:

Liam-
Good luck everyone!

Braden
30-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Thank you.

Good look in return to everybody :love:

T*
30-11-2014, 05:23 PM
the suspense :unsure:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:25 PM
5th: AmyJade
Ranked: 4th by Shaun, 4th by Niamh., 3rd by LemonJam and 2nd by Ben
= 2pts + 2pts + 3pts + 4pts = 11pts

Amy, thank you for playing :love: Don't be despirited about finishing fifth: you made the final and made the killings a lot more unpredictable and interesting to watch unfold.

T*
Tough luck Amy :( :love:

Cal.
http://media2.giphy.com/media/QpBFXkFplqeSk/200_s.gif

what

Liam-
Commiserations Amy </3

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Ah well! I've enjoyed playing and thank you especially to Ben :love:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:27 PM
4th: Who is She?
Ranked: 3rd by Shaun, 2nd by Niamh., 2nd by LemonJam and 4th by Ben
= 3pts + 4pts + 4pts + 2pts = 13pts

Cal, thank you for playing :love: You've made me laugh out loud a lot during the tasks and have been a great posting presence throughout.

T*
30-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Aw cal! :love: Congrats on 4th :love:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Cal :clap2:

T*
30-11-2014, 05:29 PM
look at this cat from reddit
https://i.imgur.com/Tep1rYb.jpg

Cal.
30-11-2014, 05:30 PM
4th: Who is She?
Ranked: 3rd by Shaun, 2nd by Niamh., 2nd by LemonJam and 4th by Ben
= 3pts + 4pts + 4pts + 2pts = 13pts

Cal, thank you for playing :love: You've made me laugh out loud a lot during the tasks and have been a great posting presence throughout.

That is so nice x (Ty to Lemon Jam and Niamh my god:shocked:)

http://media.giphy.com/media/MVOfZ4FUENxOE/giphy.gif

So basically I'd just like to thank everyone for the opportunity, it really means a lot. I'd like to thank you for running the game and it's helped me make new friendships and solidfy other's. I hope y'all buy my next visual album (shading Ben ofc) and come to my book signing. It's been a blast ofc. Bye bitches (the winner is bound to be a flop)

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130108013201/degrassi/images/1/1c/Ny-headroll.gif

x

Benjamin
30-11-2014, 05:30 PM
:laugh:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Classy as always Cal, classy as always :clap1:

T*
30-11-2014, 05:31 PM
I currently have a chocolate orange lollypop in my mouth
you hoes best be jealous

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 05:32 PM
We have a Descent Part 2 ending ahead I think

Liam-
I currently have a chocolate orange lollypop in my mouth
you hoes best be jealous

No, I don't like orange

Shaun
3rd: LukeB
Ranked: 5th by Shaun, 5th by Niamh., 5th by LemonJam and 5th by Ben
= 1pt + 1pt + 1pt + 1pt = 4pts
PLUS 15pts from his 3 Zombie Votes = 19pts

Luke, thank you for playing :love: You did incredibly well to get to the final with just the one player uncertainly suspecting you of being a killer.

Benjamin
-looking forward to the end story-

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:33 PM
omfg

Well done Luke

T*
Is luke joint 5th then?

Shaun
-looking forward to the end story-

you'll be waiting :ninja2: WHY DO I ALWAYS LEAVE IT 'TIL LAST MINUTE :bawling: i completely forgot I had to write one until I started posting the voting results lmao

Braden
Congratulations you three.

I enjoyed playing with all of you. :love:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:34 PM
i have edited the post thomas you shut your ***** mouth

LukeB
3rd: LukeB
Ranked: 5th by Shaun, 5th by Niamh., 5th by LemonJam and 5th by Ben
= 1pt + 1pt + 1pt + 1pt = 4pts
PLUS 15pts from his 3 Zombie Votes = 19pts

Luke, thank you for playing :love: You did incredibly well to get to the final with just the one player uncertainly suspecting you of being a killer.

:amazed:

Do we get to see our zombie votes? i'm not sure how the last one worked, i never looked :laugh:

Liam-
Braden.. may the best man win :love:

T*
i have edited the post thomas you shut your ***** mouth

:laugh2: :love:

Braden
30-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Braden.. may the best man win :love:

Of course :flutter:

T*
I wont mind who wins tbh

Shaun
:amazed:

Do we get to see our zombie votes? i'm not sure how the last one worked, i never looked :laugh:

I'll leave that to them to reveal, I don't know if they want me to post them or not :p

Benjamin
Good luck Braden and Liam

Liam-
I'm so nervous :laugh:

Good luck!

LukeB
thought i was finishing 5th again just like Elimination 10

T*
I'm quite happy with either one of you winning <3

Braden
30-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Ty for the luck & kind words everybody :love:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:36 PM
And the winner of In Cold Blood 6, and the recipient of this pretty little thing http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/medals/icb-aw.gif AND a five pound coupon for Poundland, is...

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Liam

T*
:worry: :fc:

Benjamin
And the winner of In Cold Blood 6, and the recipient of this pretty little thing http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/medals/icb-aw.gif AND a five pound coupon for Poundland, is...

Your mum

T*
30-11-2014, 05:38 PM

Your mum

Yay, we can share the coupon <3

T*
30-11-2014, 05:40 PM
god- with this amount of suspense BWET will be rele- oh wait

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:40 PM
The tension..

T*
30-11-2014, 05:41 PM
i have won
the end

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:41 PM
WINNER: LiamPRW
Ranked: 1st by Shaun, 1st by Niamh., 1st by LemonJam and 1st by Ben
= 5pts + 5pts + 5pts + 5pts = 20pts
PLUS 20pts from his 4 Zombie Votes = 40pts
PLUS 5pts from winning Cultivate = 45pts

2nd: Braden
Ranked: 2nd by Shaun, 3rd by Niamh., 4th by LemonJam and 3rd by Ben
= 4pts + 3pts + 2pts + 3pts = 12pts
PLUS 10pts from his 2 Zombie Votes = 22pts

Liam, congratulations, you are the winner of In Cold Blood. May your name now be forever synonymous with ritual killings and emotionally-unstable teenagers, you pretty thing. Braden, you played a wonderful game and drew a lot of praise for your creative task entries, but I'm afraid you're the Bridesmaid again (didn't you finish 2nd in ICB2? :hehe: flop)

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:42 PM
omfg

T*
30-11-2014, 05:42 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAassssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :love: WELL DONE LIAM!!! :hug: :amazed:

Benjamin
30-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Poor Braden, runner-up again (I beat him last time when he was the killer :devil:)

Well played though both of you :clap1:

LukeB
30-11-2014, 05:43 PM
well done both :clap1:

T*
30-11-2014, 05:44 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/1dff45f72d562f5532921302e9704a41/tumblr_inline_mxmmiu2VxV1qalop1.gif

Amy Jade
Congrats!

The Descent Part 2 ending tho

T*
(well done braden for 2nd :love:)

Liam-
Omg Thank you :lovedup:

Well done Braden! :clap1:

Drew.
30-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Well done Liam :worship: well done for getting so far too Braden

Shaun
30-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Vivienne and Carter making the top two when they've spent the entire story together? Fix tbh

Ammi
30-11-2014, 05:46 PM
..well done Liam and Braden as well...:love:...

Liam-
Vivienne and Carter making the top two when they've spent the entire story together? Fix tbh

:joker:

Braden
Well done Liam :love: placing second to you is an amazing result that I'm very satisfied with. You deserve this win.

Thank you Ben/Niamh/LJ & Shaun for the generous rankings since I felt that the other four were big competition and played excellently. And also to the former players who praised my gameplay by giving me votes. :)

It's been an amazing game to play. One that I always love/enjoy, and I am genuinely pleased to have placed 2nd for a second time because Ben & Liam are brilliant winners.

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Well done Liam :worship: well done for getting so far too Braden

..well done Liam and Braden as well...:love:...

Diolch :flowers:

Amy Jade
I want Kendal to either get the goriest death possible or the evil bitch to be locked up in an insane asylum like Nancy from The Craft

Marsh.
What a fix.

Benjamin
30-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Well done Liam :love: placing second to you is an amazing result that I'm very satisfied with. You deserve this win.

Thank you Ben/Niamh/LJ & Shaun for the generous rankings since I felt that the other four were big competition and played excellently. And also to the former players who praised my gameplay by giving me votes. :)

It's been an amazing game to play. One that I always love/enjoy, and I am genuinely pleased to have placed 2nd for a second time because Ben & Liam are brilliant winners.

If it's any consolation still think you were the best killer ICB has had, I just think you happened to get unlucky with a few of us being in the game that year or you probably would have got away with it. :laugh:

AnnieK
30-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Well done Liam.....hard luck Braden and the other finalists.

I've enjoyed watching Shaun when I've been able to, sorry I couldn't participate.

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:51 PM

Why thank you very much :love:

I'd have been quite happy to come second to you tbh, you played so well! congrats :flowers:

Drew.
30-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Good job hosting it Bugsy

Natalie.
30-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Well done Liam and Braden! I did find it hard choosing which of you two to vote for

Liam-
30-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Which of you beautiful zombies voted for me? :love:

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 06:08 PM
..and yet I could have stabbed you in the second SITD if I was going to make this personal and you would have left the game...but I didn't..and fairly much knew that I would be leaving by not voting so please don't assume what I would do....
haha ok Ammi

Benjamin
30-11-2014, 06:53 PM

Ammi put the claws away. :nono:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 06:58 PM
I had bloody planned to murder Jarrod with those claws Ammi I was wondering where they'd gotten to :rolleyes:

*stares at my useless manicured cougar roaming the forests of Centralia*

Cal.
30-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Shaun can Angel finally have her Carmel death

Liam-
30-11-2014, 07:03 PM
When are we getting the final story Shaun? :flutter:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm still writing it as we speak :laugh: it's a big'un :smug:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Angel</3

Liam-
30-11-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm still writing it as we speak :laugh: it's a big'un :smug:

Bigger the better :fan:

Braden
30-11-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm here for Vivienne being a cougar and taking Carter home to play with tbh.

Niamh.
30-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Well done Liam and all the rest of you as well. I had a lot of fun judging. Great work as always Shaun :love:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm here for Vivienne being a cougar and taking Carter home to play with tbh.

Isn't Carter like, 15? :worry:

Braden
30-11-2014, 07:19 PM
I think he's 17 iirc.

Liam-
30-11-2014, 07:20 PM
I think he's 17 iirc.

As long as the story isn't based in America I'm here for Vivienne being a cougar too then.

Braden
30-11-2014, 07:25 PM
But Centralia is in America :worry:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 07:33 PM
y'all are aware Centralia is a real place right? :unsure:

Braden
30-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Yeah. :joker:

That's why I said it was in America.

Liam-
30-11-2014, 07:35 PM
But Centralia is in America :worry:

Then you can go home coochless :hmph:

y'all are aware Centralia is a real place right? :unsure:

Is it?...

Liam-
30-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Oh wow and it is :joker:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 07:37 PM
it's this town that's had a fire burning underground in these mines for like 50+ years, it's now a ghost town and was the inspiration for Silent Hill... population used to be like 20,000, now it's just 4 people I think :laugh:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 07:39 PM
And there i was thinking you had a really vivid imagination and came up with an extremely lucky Google image search :laugh2:

Knowing it's a real place makes it even more eerie now though :worry:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 07:41 PM
yeah, I've tried to just use images from there :laugh: apart from the gas mask figures obviously lol

Liam-
30-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Well you did a brilliant job i must say :flowers:

Ammi
30-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Ammi put the claws away. :nono:

..ok, I am going to respond to this and it’ll be the last post that I make in the thread...

...I do apologise to Liam, Cal and Tom because of reflection I was probably a bit harsh about the alliance....it didn’t sit right with me that Luke was getting so much criticism for what he did ...but I don’t really want to say any more about that, Liam is a worthy winner and Braden survived beautifully through the whole game....

...anyway, I think that one of the reasons I did react the way I did and have also spoken to Shaun and explained....is that atm, I do admit that I am having a bit of a ‘trust’ issue on the forum..there are people who I felt were friends/who I felt that I was quite close to and it appears that I don’t know them at all..the Twitter thing recently was quite hard because a few people involved were not only people that I chatted to but also one in particular..(who is still banned..) was someone who had only just posted nice things on my wall immediately before the Twitter account was opened in my name/taking my pic and before it was revealed their involvement in that...so that was something that hurt me a lot for those reasons and because of the duplicitousness of it...as for my ‘claws’ with AmyJade..?..I think she herself would agree that I was one of the few people who really believed in her when many didn’t...she was someone that I also considered a friend ..but not that long ago/a few months maybe.. she posted something on the forum which actually concerned me/I was mentioned and it was a complete untruth...but with that, I didn't take any 'opportunity' to use a stab in the dark for any personal reasons and instead chose to take that 'stab' myself, so the original post from Amy was quite unnecessary....so yeah, sadly I’m starting to be quite ‘selective’ in my trust more now, which is something that really saddens me and has made me feel a lot less happy on the forum in general....but also Ben and finally...I think that you would agree that we considered ourselves to be friends as well/quite close friends...and even though you were really quite rotten to me and by your own admission and for no reason....just because you could basically..that’s how you treat a friend/someone who has trusted you....but you did apologise eventually and we have spoken since..but then you since that have also said ...’I was even friendly/nice to Ammi and that didn’t help with my place in ML...’...that might not be the exact quote but it’s more or less it....so yeah Ben...I have no ‘claws’ ..sadly, what I have is a lot of broken trusts ....I have nothing more to say and I think this also replies to your PM....and this really is the last post I’m making in this thread....

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 08:12 PM
I had nothing to do with the twitter stuff what?

Benjamin
30-11-2014, 08:43 PM
And there i was thinking you had a really vivid imagination and came up with an extremely lucky Google image search :laugh2:

Knowing it's a real place makes it even more eerie now though :worry:

I came up with the location and yes I do my research :idc:

Benjamin
30-11-2014, 08:51 PM
..ok, I am going to respond to this and it’ll be the last post that I make in the thread...

...I do apologise to Liam, Cal and Tom because of reflection I was probably a bit harsh about the alliance....it didn’t sit right with me that Luke was getting so much criticism for what he did ...but I don’t really want to say any more about that, Liam is a worthy winner and Braden survived beautifully through the whole game....

...anyway, I think that one of the reasons I did react the way I did and have also spoken to Shaun and explained....is that atm, I do admit that I am having a bit of a ‘trust’ issue on the forum..there are people who I felt were friends/who I felt that I was quite close to and it appears that I don’t know them at all..the Twitter thing recently was quite hard because a few people involved were not only people that I chatted to but also one in particular..(who is still banned..) was someone who had only just posted nice things on my wall immediately before the Twitter account was opened in my name/taking my pic and before it was revealed their involvement in that...so that was something that hurt me a lot for those reasons and because of the duplicitousness of it...as for my ‘claws’ with AmyJade..?..I think she herself would agree that I was one of the few people who really believed in her when many didn’t...she was someone that I also considered a friend ..but not that long ago/a few months maybe.. she posted something on the forum which actually concerned me/I was mentioned and it was a complete untruth...but with that, I didn't take any 'opportunity' to use a stab in the dark for any personal reasons and instead chose to take that 'stab' myself, so the original post from Amy was quite unnecessary....so yeah, sadly I’m starting to be quite ‘selective’ in my trust more now, which is something that really saddens me and has made me feel a lot less happy on the forum in general....but also Ben and finally...I think that you would agree that we considered ourselves to be friends as well/quite close friends...and even though you were really quite rotten to me and by your own admission and for no reason....just because you could basically..that’s how you treat a friend/someone who has trusted you....but you did apologise eventually and we have spoken since..but then you since that have also said ...’I was even friendly/nice to Ammi and that didn’t help with my place in ML...’...that might not be the exact quote but it’s more or less it....so yeah Ben...I have no ‘claws’ ..sadly, what I have is a lot of broken trusts ....I have nothing more to say and I think this also replies to your PM....and this really is the last post I’m making in this thread....

Erm okay Ammi no offence but I have never once used you to garner or push up my place in Most Loved (I even encouarged you many times to actually participate because I knew you would win). Yes, we had a little beef (more so I did with you I'll admit) a while ago but I really can assure you I have never been friendly with anyone to get my place up, I even waited until after ML to apologise to you, which I made a point of saying. Please don't spin this around to me because you have had a bad experience with others and need to have another sympathy vote.

Shaun
30-11-2014, 09:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wO3u8Co.png

"Why - why did you do that? He would have confessed," Carter stammered, frightened he wouldn't be able to secure justice for his sister, and mortified that he'd never discover why she was targeted. Memories of her disappearance, and her slow descent into a reclusive, angry character from the sister he once loved, came flooding back, as he stared in disbelief between the body of Cameron and his tearful girlfriend Audrey, stood there with the gun. Vivienne, too, was frozen, so Angel stepped forward.
"Look, honey, I can't imagine what he put you through, but we need to get away from this,"
Audrey just stared at her in response, shellshocked by what she'd just done but relieved it was all over.
"What did he mean, about those other kids?" she looked around the group, confused. Cameron had mentioned a whole bunch of missing individuals but confessed he was responsible for all of the others. Instinctively, Audrey turned on Kendal.
"He told you to look a little closer to home. What did he mean by that?"
Kendal waved her off with a laugh.
"I don't know what that degenerate is talking about, but clearly God did not approve, for why else would He command you to strike him down?"
Vivienne sensed a little bit of trouble ahead since Audrey was now facing Kendal, gun still hot in her right hand.
"God had nothing to do with it, I struck him down."

Kendal looked down and saw the devil for what he was, and suddenly realised that this girl was right: God had commanded Audrey to slay the devil, and not her. The others couldn't see in this light, but she had started crying silently, and without word started scouring the floor for something appropriate. Her eyes fell upon a particularly large and leafy branch, and she clenched it hungrily with both fists. Angel stared on as she lifted it up, raised it above her head, and - with some force - began whipping her own back with it.
"What are you doing?" Audrey raised the gun.
Two more strikes against Kendal's back - her cries now were vocal and growing with each whip.
"Stop that! What the hell are you doing?" Audrey took a few paces forward, but Kendal jumped back and screamed at her.
"If by the Spirit you put to death," a whip, "the deeds of the body you will live!" she cried, another whip breaking her verses with whimpers. "Put to death what is earthly in you!"
Carter tried to help Angel reason with her, considering Audrey wasn't exactly a comforting figure with a gun in her hand.
"NO!" she jumped back again, tripping a little over a stray root.
"You heard her," Audrey shrugged, pointing the gun squarely at Carter.
"Excuse me?"
"Clearly this bitch isn't reasonable," Audrey laughed.
"Maybe not," Vivienne spoke up, "but I hardly think we should leave her to it," she couldn't make eye contact with Audrey, who seemed every bit as unhinged as the poor girl she was bent on framing.
"I've literally just saved your lives," Audrey stammered, "and you want to immediately jeopardise them again by approaching a girl with some whip?"
Their bickering was silenced by Kendal, who'd now taken to a whip between every other word.
"Fornication," - CRACK - "impurity," - CRACK - Angel couldn't stand by for much longer.
"Look, girlfriend, thanks and everything, yeah, for killing the unarmed guy on his knees in the middle of us - totes heroic - but that girl needs help."
"Are you mocking me?" Audrey suddenly turned on Angel, and Vivienne saw the opportunity and pounced, wrestling her to the floor as the gun fumbled from her hands. Vivienne managed to pin her to the ground whilst Angel recovered the weapon; Kendal seemed quite lost in her own self-flagellation, whilst Carter just froze and watched the four girls that might have made, one day, a very niche genre on Pornhub.

Audrey kicked clumsily at Vivienne to break free, but Angel reassured her it was safe to let her go. Audrey stumbled to her feet, and realised that Angel had now turned the tables and held the gun pointing towards her - only, Angel then found the release button, and the bullet casing fell to the ground. Angel kicked it a fair ten or twenty meters away.
"Well fine, there's that option," Audrey rolled her eyes, as Angel approached Kendal only for her to back away once more.
"Look, love, whatever your name is-"
"Kendal. He called her Kendal," Audrey glanced back at the slumped body of her former boyfriend.
"Kendal, if God's forsaken you, or whatever, then why would he lead you here where the devil, as you say, has died?"
"He promised me salvation, and I failed Him," Kendal sobbed, her skin now raw and blood beginning to mottle at her waist.
"Oh, god, okay that's enough," Angel sneaked up on her when she had her back turned, and had almost grabbed Kendal when she pulled out a shard of glass from her jacket pocket. Vivienne, this time, decided to hide behind Carter.
"One more step and I'll do it," Kendal drew the shard to her own arm, and Angel froze.
"No, please, don't," Audrey rolled her eyes. "Do you listen to yourself, bitch? People have died left right and center here, and you're worried about who got to kill him first?"
"Do you seriously think I haven't practiced, you disgusting *****?"
Audrey blinked, stunned at this attack.
"Giving yourself up to Satan like the slut you are, you don't fool me - you, nor that Alexa girl, nor your boyfriend's friend Helena-"
Audrey was still dumbfounded, she'd never heard Cameron mention Helena before his little death-speech. She looked around for support and realised that Vivienne and Carter hade made a run for it.
In their place stood the friendly, slightly confused faces of Jack and Beth Willis - their gas masks raised on their foreheads, looking down at their son's body.

"Oh, that boy of mine," Beth chuckled.
"He sure loved his games," Jack nodded.
"He gets that from you."
"Hmm, that's true. Audrey, dear?" Jack called for her attention - her eyes were still fixed on Kendal and Angel a little further away, well hidden in the darkness.
"Y-yes?" She wasn't ready for her first proper meeting with the in-laws.
"Do you see what you've done?" Beth looked down again at her husband's words. "You see what you're capable of?" Jack sighed, and revealed that he was carrying a spade behind his back.
Beth stepped forward. "Don't worry, dear, we understand," she smiled, stroking Lauren's cheek, and Jack swung and smacked her straight in the frontal bone. She was dead before she hit the ground.
A few meters away, Angel was startled and made to run for it, only to realise she'd bumped straight into Kendal. She heard a small choking noise, and as she looked down, she saw that the glass shard had been knocked into Kendal's own throat. Thick, dark blood bubbled and then sprayed out, as Kendal silently - Angel would always remember the sheer incomprehension on her face - fell to the floor and bled out. Angel remembered the approaching elderly couple and made her break for the depths of the forest.

Carter would arrive at home only with fewer answers than when he left. He didn't have the heart to tell his parents where he'd been, but he told them he'd stayed at a friend's for a week or two just because it was the autumn break.

Vivienne arrived at home and, after a shower and pouring herself a glass of red wine, sat at her laptop. She wrote her story.

http://i.imgur.com/8QMN9qE.png

The five finalists' bios:

http://i.imgur.com/SjaLWIt.png
Twitter Followers: 56

Rom 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Kendal had always been a good person, striving to do everything correct in the eyes of her parents, community and the Lord. Her faith had always been strong, stronger than most around her. Recently she had beginning to find that most people, including her parents, were not true to their faith at every opportunity. She often found herself resenting people and their lack of respect and honour for their Lord and themselves.

She often found herself alone with her true passion, even the Reverend Charmers seemed a fake imitation of his role. Luckily she had received a handwritten letter yesterday which had told her not to lose her faith and that she would be a true achiever of great things.

The letter had asked that she come visit them for a few weeks at a small retreat in which they could share their Lord and speak of his words and truth. They had also asked if she could speak and help to guide others who had wandered off the track.

Reading the letter again and again, Kendal knew this was her duty. If the Lord had sent this sign to her, who was she to ignore His will?

In one hand she clutched the letter as she packed her Bible and some clothes into small backpack. She returned to her dressing table and picked up the bus ticket that had been sent with the letter.

She looked in the mirror and then glanced at the painting of Jesus Christ and smiled.

She left for Centralia.

Amy... you are not the Killer.

http://i.imgur.com/JcuONIe.png
Twitter Followers: 10,933

Having to bury her mother, father and little sister was the toughest day of Angel's life. As she stood by their graves, tears started to flow down her face as she remembered the day the policeman had come into the department store where she worked as a cosmetics rep, and told her that they had been killed in a car accident.

It turned out the driver had been drunk and of course he had survived which always played on Angel's mind. Before this, she had the perfect life and the perfect family. All changed because of one man's actions. What made matters worse is that he got off completely because the police had messed up the case and justice had not been served.

Over the following two years, the anger had started build up in Angel, she remained calm and composed on the outside, the happy-go-lucky girl to all around her, but she longed for justice for her family and to move on from this anger bubbling under her skin.

As she stood by their graves she looked up across the graveyard and noticed a figure standing a few metres away. They were dressed all in black but something about this figure filled her with comfort and she could not work out why. The figure moved towards her and slowly passed her before walking off. As she watched them leave the graveyard she noticed that something was in her hand.
An envelope.
She opened it and saw a handwritten letter addressed to her:

Angel,

I know you are hurting but you can free yourself from this pain and get the justice you deserve.

Please trust me...

As she finished reading the letter, she noticed something else in the envelope. She took it out and saw it was a bus ticket that was departing from her town of Wilmington and arriving in Mt. Carmel. It then had walking directions from there to a place called Centralia.

Angel looked up to see if the stranger was still there but they were not. She looked back at the letter and then screwed it up in rage. Turning to her family's gravestones she muttered "Justice WILL be served, this is for you guys"....

Cal... you are not the Killer.

http://i.imgur.com/gjGpQDd.png
Twitter Followers: 8,332

A trainee journalist from New York, Vivienne was desperate for her big break and to make it as one of the world's greatest. She just needed that one story. It had been 7 months since she had started as a trainee and so far all she had done was make tea and coffee for the office, and been given a handful of lame assignments, the latest being on the local cat show.
She knew this was wasting her time, but also knew that if she protested too much they would just fire and replace her, just like that.

As she sat at her desk, Dereck the elderly mail man handed her a brown envelope. Odd, she thought, I never get post.
She opened it with curiosity and the first thing she saw was a bus ticket. She continued into the envelope and pulled out a letter.

Dear Vivienne,

You wanted your big break and this is it! Are you ready for the story of your life? If so then don't tell anyone where you are going or they will steal this scoop from your grasp.
But trust me, this will be one story worth reading!

Puzzled, Vivienne looked around the room to see if anyone was looking at her. She figured it must be an office prank. She threw down the letter and bus ticket and then noticed something else in the envelope. She pulled it out. It was another note.

Ever wondered what happened to Autumn Evans, Jamie Wells, Hanna Brady and Elisabeth Miller?

Vivienne's eyes widened. She recognised the name Autumn, and with a quick Google she remembered she was a teenager from Bethlehem, Northampton - just twenty or so miles up the road - that had vanished last year. A massive search was put in place for her and her friend Elisabeth, who disappeared just two weeks later; both searches had proved fruitless.

She assumed Jamie and Hanna were other missing girls from around Pennsylvania. This was big. This was really big. If she could get some new information on this, she would have a massive story, not only that, this lead put unconnected disappearances together, this was a new lead!

She gathered her handbag and threw in the bus ticket and letters before making her way out of the office and to the bus depot down town...

Liam... you are not the Killer.

http://i.imgur.com/Ra0aFdr.png
Twitter Followers: 137

Ever since the disappearance of his sister last year, his family had fallen apart. His parents often argued, and Carter began to feel more and more forgotten. He knew his parents resented him, and his dad often reminded him of this when he was drunk and would yell that it should have been him to vanish - not Autumn. Autumn had been perfection in their eyes, she was smart, funny, popular and everybody loved her. Carter didn't ever hate his sister for this, he loved and missed her, but now he was starting to wish that it had been him to vanish.

Carter had known something was wrong the day she disappeared. Their parents were away on vacation down in Miami on their yacht and Autumn had been in charge of looking after Carter. But that summer she had changed. Nobody had seemed to notice, but he had noticed. She became obsessed with her laptop and would often close the screen when Carter came in. At first he thought she was talking to a boy but then it dawned on him that she always spoke to boys online and was never usually like that.

The day she disappeared, she had been hunched over her laptop and typing furiously on the keyboard before noticing that Carter was watching her. "Hey, get outta here" she screamed angrily. Carter had never seen his sister like that and the look in her eyes full of hatred. He walked out of the room and went outside to the garden.

That was the last he had seen of her, after that she was gone. Nobody knew where or had heard from her since. The police had searched far and wide across the county and no leads came from it. He was questioned time and time again about what she had been doing, who had she been talking to, what she had been like in the lead up. Time and time again Carter gave the same answers and nothing came from it.

It had been a year today that she had gone, and he had left the house to avoid his parents. He knew they would be sad and argue again today, more so than usual. He decided to go to the park and just watch the sky. God, was e jealous of the birds, they were free to just go wherever they pleased. He wondered if this had been how his sister had felt, but why would she? She had everything. He sighed and watched the clouds slowly drift in the summer sky. He moved slightly and felt his arm knock across something. He moved his head to see and was surprised to see a black bag next to him. He sat up curious and looked around. The park was empty. Curiosity got the better of him and he decided to open it.

He plunged his hand in and found the bag was almost empty, but his fingers brushed against something. He grasped it and pulled it out. It was a brown envelope addressed to him. Again he looked around. The hairs on the back of his neck pricked up; he could feel he was being watched but he couldn't see anyone. The feeling passed and his attention returned to the envelope. He opened it.

The first thing he pulled out was photo of his sister. His eyes grew wide. He then saw the letter in the envelope. Frantically, he unfolded it and began to read:

Carter,

Please, do not be alarmed or frightened. I now what happened to your sister and where she is. I also know that you are feeling so very alone and that your parents have made you feel so insignificant since her disappearance. You cannot tell anybody about this letter but I can help you find your sister and help you to prove your parents wrong. You are not worthless.

Please, trust me.

Carter's hands were shaking. Somebody had seen Carter's pain and this made him feel instantly more worthwhile, and this person would help him find his sister. He wasn't sure which he was more excited about. He looked back at the envelope and saw a bus ticket and directions to Centralia. Where the hell was that? He wondered. He looked around again and still saw nobody. He toyed with the idea of telling his parents but then decided against it. They would be too drunk and angry to listen to him. Instead, he would go and find answers and he would prove to them that he wasn't worthless....

Braden... you are not the Killer.

http://i.imgur.com/eZ1Y3wk.png
Twitter Followers: 192

She stood at the bus depot waiting for Cameron. She looked at her watch and it was 21:43. She'd been early, she was very particular on being punctual. She found herself slightly nervous, she was running away from home. 18 years old and running away. She let out a little nervous laugh to herself.

She'd do anything to be with Cameron, he was her soul mate and she adored everything about him. It had hurt her that his high society parents had frowned upon them seeing each other and it had cut deep when they had mocked her and her family for being "leeches to society". Her father could not help being crippled and unable to work, and how she hated the upper classes for all their misinformed views and disgusting attitudes. Cameron was different, he rebelled against all of that and she loved him so much more for it.

When he had put the idea to her about this small group he had found where they could be together without anybody trying to keep them apart she had jumped at the chance. She loved her family and would miss them but they didn't need her and she didn't need them, it was Cameron she needed and he needed her. Together they were complete. Besides she would never have to face his family again, because she had sworn if she had to see them much more then she would have done something she may have regretted, well she figured she probably wouldn't have regretted it, but still she'd rather not.

Her thoughts broke when she suddenly saw Cameron. She ran over to him and hugged him tight.

"Ready, babe?", he asked.

"I am", she smiled before kissing him on the lips. He pulled out of his bag two bus tickets.

"We're off to some place called Centralia, it looks like a long old bus ride" he said.

"As long as I am with you it could be the longest bus ride in the world and I wouldn't care" she replied squeezing his hand.

With that they crossed the bus depot and boarded the bus...

Luke... you are not the Killer.

Amy, Cal, Luke, Braden and Liam... thank you for playing.
The End

Benjamin
30-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Vivienne the journalist being victorious :love:

Liam-
30-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Amazing :amazed:

Get that story Vivienne girl :clap1:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 09:21 PM
So did Angel survive?

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Poor Kendal she was just misunderstood.

Cal.
30-11-2014, 09:23 PM
Angel's the only finalist who didn't get a different colour bc Liam and Braden were the winner and runner up, and LukeB and Amy were killers:bawling:

Amy Jade
30-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Angel's the only finalist who didn't get a different colour bc Liam and Braden were the winner and runner up, and LukeB and Amy were killers:bawling:

You are a killer too, poor sweet Kendal.

T*
Aw, it's actually really sad that its ended -wipes tear-
Loved how the ending was a bit AHS: Asylum :love:

Liam-

Ha2

Shaun
30-11-2014, 09:31 PM
I left Angel's story open-ended because drama

Cal.
30-11-2014, 09:37 PM
I left Angel's story open-ended because drama

Ty x

Angel deserved to be open-ending when she's one of Ben's best tbh

Cal.
30-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Angel should have a different color bc she's alive tbh

Cal.
30-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Me telling Shaun how to do things:fan:

Shaun
30-11-2014, 09:44 PM
me ignoring it :fan:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 09:46 PM
me hating you:fan:

Cal.
30-11-2014, 09:47 PM
will the table be updated

i don't like how it suggests i was fifth

and whilst you're at it i need your credit card number bc you just haven't done enough for me today

Shaun
30-11-2014, 09:50 PM
*leaves the table unchanged until the very minute before ICB7 launches*

T*
30-11-2014, 10:01 PM
speaking of which, Shaun, do you like this?
http://i.imgur.com/aEdanNe.png

Liam-
30-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Not Tom peddling his designs already :nono:

T*
30-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Not Tom peddling his designs already :nono:

I'm a busy boy lately, been asked to design a logo for an upcoming game too :amazed:
(y'all better vote for me as most creative in the tibb awards)

Liam-
30-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I forgot about that... :ninja2:

Shaun
07-12-2014, 08:57 PM
could this be unstickied and moved to the ICB forum now please :ninja2: also there were some polls in chat and games that could be moved there too :love:

gamepodfan
28-11-2015, 04:20 PM
3) Who scored twice for Arsenal against Burnley this weekend just gone?

a guy we all hate

Dominic
28-11-2015, 05:16 PM
:rolleyes:

Liam-
28-11-2015, 05:17 PM
My PRW days <3

Mokka
28-11-2015, 05:34 PM
My first and very short lived appearance in a game <3

Amy Jade
28-11-2015, 07:03 PM