PDA

View Full Version : In Cold Blood VI [The End]

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

LukeB
02-11-2014, 05:58 PM
What time tomorrow? i got dentist at 3pm?

Cal.
Shaun which from JackF's team have you decided to use?

Shaun
You aren't actually needed to be here at the time :unsure: I won't say any more because it spoils the twist LOL

Shaun
02-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Shaun which from JackF's team have you decided to use?

Z's, because you can't do two tasks :nono: (thank you for trying though <3)

Cal.
02-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Z's, because you can't do two tasks :nono: (thank you for trying though <3)

Ah, okay. I just thought I'd submit one encase Z didn't turn up:p

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:02 PM
I'll begin posting the speeches now... could all teenagers and murderers please make their way to their seats http://smileys.smilchat.net/smiley/famous/history/1roi1.gif

Jarrod
02-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Here!

Liam-
02-11-2014, 06:06 PM
I have arrived.

LukeB
02-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Here

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:08 PM
JackF's team entry

Aaaahhhh:

Life as a teenager is a bit like being on fire. You're hot, orange and smoking is all you do. My hot teen posse (yes, posse) loves attention of any kind and I think you know what I mean. As Miss ICB, I will get them out. Seriously. Any time, any place, I'll get them out. I don't care who sees. I'm Miss ICB. I have a hot teen posse and it'll get everywhere and anywhere it can. My young teen posse will raise awareness of the ICB brand and bring in lots of old male viewers, they love my young teen posse. I represent teenagers around the world with my completely shaved posse (we're all skinheads) - we barely cover up our posse's activities, it's a very open place. I'd help teenagers by letting them into my posse for as long as they like, no matter what shape, size or colour they are. Also don't kill me because I've got a hot teen completely shaved young posse. Bye.

This judge's critique: Well you took the "no longer than five paragraphs" rule quite literally didn't you sweetie? All in all I felt you were talking about something other than a group of friends but I can't quite place my finger on this underage posse :think: Thank you, Miss Z.

Cal.
02-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Omg so glad you used that one! I didn't even understand the task, had no idea we had to use our characters. :joker:

T*
02-11-2014, 06:11 PM
omg nervous

T*
02-11-2014, 06:12 PM
mine has little to no humour in it because no

Liam-
02-11-2014, 06:13 PM
Posse :joker:

Shaun
Mokkajava's team entry

FC3y9llDXuM
(This plays throughout the speech although volume is low in order to hear muah http://www.*************/images/smilies/bb/blowkiss.gif)

-is lowered from the local Centralia auditorium wearing nothing but a harness and $2 hair piece-

http://m.bravotv.com/media/images/users/njames3/2014/05/rhoc-904-12.gif

-sashays towards microphone stand-

"My speech will be colour coded in accordance to the four questions provided. As an ambassador of "Colour Blind Awareness" red will not be chosen. Those with 'Tritanopia' will have to, well, deal with it :hehe: However, I will be campaigning for 'Tritanopia rights' in December...if I make it out of here alive.

-forces laughter whilst attempting to hold back tears-

"Excuse me."

-grabs tissue out of hair piece to wipe away tears-

"I shall commence with my speech.

Life as a teenager is many things, some say it is the best period in one's life. Masturbation, drinking my body weight in vodka & doing nothing in school are three things I especially enjoy. However, I am looked down upon because of this. But here I am now, defying the odds of what is expected of me. You're only a teenager once, and I feel you have to take life by it's horns and roll with it. This is one predicament that I'm proud to stand here and say 'I. AM. A. TEENAGER. AND. I. AM. PROUD.'

Three words go without saying - CHILDREN. IN. AFRICA. I will use my title as Miss ICB to help children in Africa and bring attention to the fact that ICB allowed me to gain the recognition to do so.

I have an amazing team of people who are deserving of this title just as much as I am. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mokkajava, Dezzy & Marc for being excellent companions thus far. Even without 'followers' we stand united, remaining triumphant through any form of drawback. And that is what ICB entails, we embody the wit and precision of ICB and this title will permit ourselves to grow as a brand. Expanding to places such as North Korea & Bhutan.

As Miss ICB there is one thing I would not stand for - Ugliness. And to me there is too much ugliness amongst teenagers in this day of age. That is why I stand here naked, for everybody to see me for who I am. Who said drawn on eyebrows were attractive? Why do some men feel that it is acceptable to paint their nails? This is something that needs to be stopped, and I as Miss ICB will travel the world and inform teenagers that 'nude is not crude'. Be beautiful in the skin we have and nothing else.

Lastly, I do not deserve to die yet because I have too much life left within me. And I have to say, my opponents are just not up to the same calibre.

Drew- would anybody notice if he was killed off? I don't think so.
Tom- cannot speak on behalf of or represent teenagers because he barely is one.
Z- is just too dated. And let's not mention his history with crabs (oh dear I just did).

With all due respect to my fellow opponents, I feel that they would not make as good a Miss ICB as I would. I am simply to fabulous to not win this competition.

I hope I have enlightened you all on why I should be Miss ICB. Thank you and goodnight

http://www.stockingblue.com.nyud.net/wp-content/uploads/bb1632fs.gif

-walks off stage-

-lights up a blunt provided by the backstage team-

-slightly audible-

"I better get those followers or this is a ****ing farce.

Someone get my agent, I want 1000 McDonalds burgers without the buns in my dressing my room now! And an Ostrich feather to cool myself down."

This judge's critique: A beautifully-presented speech, Miss Braden. You are definitely Miss Congeniality, at least.

T*
me against the other entries:

http://share.gifyoutube.com/mL3wYp.gif

(jk, imma probably come last)

T*
02-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Tom- cannot speak on behalf of or represent teenagers because he barely is one.
http://media.tumblr.com/2d12d8da15b6e1ad6d75f28ea2fa84fa/tumblr_naqr6vcd9b1ssb29qo1_250.gif

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:15 PM
:joker:

Drew.
02-11-2014, 06:15 PM

T*
02-11-2014, 06:16 PM
I but deep words into mine but these are all jokey ones :'(

T*
02-11-2014, 06:16 PM
im going to ****ing lose

Liam-
02-11-2014, 06:19 PM
omg Miss Braden :clap2:

T*
:selena:

Shaun
Tom!'s team entry

qtNXdwNUUGc

This judge's critique: I love the effort that went into this entry Thomas :love: however, Bayonse is very 2012 isn't it? I also do not appreciate your foul language, I think you've cast a dark shadow on the whole contest. *runs to shelter the 11 year olds' ears*

T*
02-11-2014, 06:20 PM
excuse me thats not bayonse that is me

Liam-
02-11-2014, 06:21 PM
:clap1:

LukeB
02-11-2014, 06:23 PM
being a teenager is like being a penis

Luke's Mother "what the hell was that, what are you watching there mr bartram"

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Ammi's team entry

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93gqgsZMO1rdutw3o1_500.gif

As Queen of ICB, or was it Miss ICB? Or Queen? I'll stick with Queen.. As Queen of ICB I would love to declare myself interested in answering all of your amazing questions that you have written down ready for me.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/31b48f094ece1f0fbdf490627a69679d/tumblr_ms39naNi7T1rlws4oo1_500.gif

What Do You Think Life Is Like Being A Teenager?

OMG they were gross and ugly, my brother Gaz watched them but he's a loser and had no friends at school. LMAO what a pathetic geek burger, crushing on turtles called Donatello and Raphael. I don't even believe that they really could talk, I think it was dubbed just to look like they could, how retarded and gullible some people are. Sabrina though, that was a proper reality show and she was an inspiration to every teenager in the world. I learned so much about African rain forests and world hunger through her documentary series and believe that beauty pageants make the world a better place for the homeless people who need to be able to look through shop windows at the TVs and be cheered up by beautiful people so they feel less ugly and smelly themselves. It's a really warm and important feeling for them and gives hope of bettering their lives. I personally have strong views on teenagers of today, I believe that they are a waste of money, it is as simple as that. Video games, cars, an education, studying, hoping to get a job. They are just there to leave parents in debt. These days teenagers have two ambitions in life.
1: Grow up with a greased back hair cut hoping to make it on Towie.
2: Grow up with a greased back hair cut hoping to make it into an 8 piece boy band on the X Factor.
How many followers do these two shows get compared to this pageant? It’s laughable.
Teenagers in Britain are growing up around bad reality TV and talentless people stealing livings. They’re in danger of growing up wanting to acquire skills or to be the new Albert Einstein or Citroen Picasso.. Hm i could have sworn it was Pablo, Citroen or Pablo who cares, they need people like me to inspire them otherwise they could take over the world with music and TV.. It is time grown-ups stood their ground and started giving teenagers less attention and less calories so that the world becomes a thinner and more well-toned ass place.

http://media.giphy.com/media/QrVYYE7wD5CXm/giphy.gif

What you, as Miss ICB, would do to help boost the profile of the show?

I don't really know but it’s still a very interesting question. Like, How do you boost a show to people that aren't watching the show? You can't boost the profile of a show to people that aren't watching it because they aren't watching it in the first place so how will they know that you’re boosting it or is that a cosmetic surgery question? Are you talking about my boobs, suggesting that they’re not real? I get this sort of disbelief all the time especially from droopy boobed people. I love those saggy people though because I know that they watch the show and fantasise about being firm and perched like me. I love everybody, I have a huge heart, which is as genuine as my perfect natural boobs. Those thin African children are my favourite fans of the pageant because I know they appreciate the deeper meaning of it. Of course, I think that the show benefits and is boosted by high profile name like myself taking part as well. I have over 10 million followers on Twitter who watch so it would probably struggle if I wasn’t in it. But my ICB teams and I deserve to have those followers and deserve the love we get because we all work so hard at keeping me looking this perfect. This is why it’s so irritating when people moan that they don’t have enough food. They’re lucky that they have time to eat at all, why do they have to be so negative and not appreciate what they’ve got. Some celebrity parties can go on until the early hours and I hardly get any sleep at all but I’m still always full of love for most humans and even have time to pat a random dog’s head. I think that the best way to boost the show is just by showing the world inspirational people like me.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/86258364516c5ff1bc281a3712bd4563/tumblr_n73hnhPCKM1tns60bo1_500.gif

What you, as Miss ICB, would do to represent teenagers around the world and to help them?

I have grown up with a fabulous lifestyle and I have surrounded myself with the most beautiful – I mean the best of friends. I will be there to show the world that teenagers can be great like myself. I will show them how to start from nothing and build up their self-esteem and popularity through following make-up guides on Youtube. And then like me, they can make their way to the top through hard work, a great ICB team and designer labels. Giving the world an image that teenagers have to be miserable and suffer angst and send Twitter abuse to Big Brother housemates would just be so wrong. I would use myself as a perfect example of what real teenage years are meant to be like and show everyone how they can try to be a bit prettier. I am also planning on developing my own acne product range which can be shown in the commercial breaks as well because teenage humanitarian issues are very close to my heart and I realise how awful it must be to go through these ugly phases of your life. I want to show teenagers that every one of them is beautiful on the inside and that's all that counts.

http://media.giphy.com/media/Clo1fkfkwIekg/giphy.gif

- Why you don't deserve to die just yet:

I don’t deserve to die yet because I think that ICB needs me. I bring sunshine and inspiration to the game with my kindness and my love for my fellow humans and animals and spiders as well. I also slay all the other members when wearing a bikini and inspire teenagers everywhere to be natural, unlike Z who has had more stitches than my grandma’s needlepoint and looks like a map of the London underground. If I don’t stay then the future of pageants all over the world is in danger of having boring people in who like to discuss things and who think that education is one of the most important things to have. How will knowledge ever make them as happy as trying to be prettier could make them. That’s something that would really make a difference not only to their lives but to the whole world and ultimate world peace. I’ll also make Brazilian cocoa bean gluten free range egg cookies for all of my fans and followers and wrap them with pretty pink bows because looks and presentation are everything. I will work hard and dedicate my life to this game and this pageant and if any members have any young siblings who want to be inspired and be given hope that our planet is not all conflict, hunger and destruction, I will make a Youtube video and show them my white teeth and my beautiful smile. Most importantly, my fellow ICB game players would feel lost without my modesty and humility to inspire them and show them that every one of us can achieve and every one of us can be a winner of something in life. Even the geeks. Of course, without my team, this wouldn’t be possible as even I can’t do everything by myself. We deserve the most followers because we inspire the most followers and have the best cookie recipes.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maaw96E5bn1rosb88o1_500.gif

This judge's critique: A very refined knowledge of RuPaul gifs you have there, Drew. The character you created was wonderfully in-depth and conceited, and at times reminded me of a young Me. I Am Salman. Thank you for taking to the stage, Drewina, the judges will now deliberate. Xo

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:24 PM
being a teenager is like being a penis

Luke's Mother "what the hell was that, what are you watching there mr bartram"

Liam-
02-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Welp, Drew!

T*
02-11-2014, 06:26 PM
that metaphor should make me automatically win tbh

LukeB
02-11-2014, 06:29 PM
not tom making my mother call me Mr Bartram :bored:

she only calls me that when I done something wrong :fist:

T*
02-11-2014, 06:29 PM
not tom making my mother call me Mr Bartram :bored:

she only calls me that when I done something wrong :fist:

lmao

T*
02-11-2014, 06:32 PM
where are these judges then

Liam-
These speeches though.

LukeB
:clap1:

T*
02-11-2014, 06:33 PM
These speeches though.

who's was best

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:33 PM
OK Niamh's offline and LemonJam has decided his winner, and it's one I'm happy with, so the results are in :ninja2:

T*
02-11-2014, 06:34 PM
LJ REMEMBER I LIKE ADVENTURE TiME

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:34 PM
In fourth place, and going home to Albuquerque with nothing more than a bunch of carnations and our thanks, is...

Z.

Drew.
02-11-2014, 06:35 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/31b48f094ece1f0fbdf490627a69679d/tumblr_ms39naNi7T1rlws4oo1_500.gif

T*
02-11-2014, 06:35 PM
does anyone remember those chocolates mingles
i have cravings
do they make them anymore

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:36 PM
In third place, and heading back to Detroit with a coupon for ten free tacos at Taco Bell, is...

Tom!

Liam-
does anyone remember those chocolates mingles
i have cravings
do they make them anymore

omfg.

I was on about them with my parents the other day asking the exact same thing :joker:

T*
In third place, and heading back to Detroit with a coupon for ten free tacos at Taco Bell, is...

Tom!

*burns copy of adventure time and puts lemonjam on ignore list*

T*
02-11-2014, 06:37 PM
BITCH

Liam-
02-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Ahh, good try Tom :clap1:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:39 PM
And the winner of Miss ICB, and receiving 5,000 followers for her team, and a romantic getaway for 3 to the Bahamas, is...

Drew.!

Braden, commiserations, but you were found snorting cocaine backstage and as such have to settle for second, and this very lovely ornamental dachshund.

http://ii.bronners.com/fcgi-bin/iipsrv.fcgi?FIF=/images/bronners//source/1161/1161884.tif&wid=400=&cvt=jpeg

Drew.
02-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Hurrah!!! Thanks LJ & Shaun xoxox

Liam-
Congrats Drewina, well deserved!

Mokka
:worship: Braden
:clap1: Everyone
:fc: Good luck!!

LukeB
well done Drew :clap1:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Now, let's twist again.

T*
oh ****

Drew.
Congrats Drewina, well deserved!

well done Drew :clap1:

Gracias friends

LemonJam
The standard is so high I actually loved all 4 of these. Was a difficult choice but I based it on mix of effort, humour and information. :spin:

Drew - Both humourous and a lot of thought put into the answers. excellent effort.
Braden - Very, very, very funny, turned me on a bit.
Tom! - This is deep which is awesome, but you kept it cheerful. LOVE the effort put into this.
Zee - Genuinely cackling at the wordplay. I might frame it. So, so short tho. :(

LukeB
02-11-2014, 06:42 PM
uh oh :worry:

Cal.
tl;dr

but did we win

i jk of course

i hate this game

good work z xoxo

but you can all go away

forever

Marc
Oh qt

Jarrod
02-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Well done :love:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:45 PM
LukeB, Dezzy, StupidHoe & Morrissey, yesterday you were randomly selected to take part in 'The Twist'. And that's almost quite literally what you'll be doing right now - because I'm afraid you're going to have to leave your teams and join someone else's.

Making those decisions will be whatever team member steps forward first. The next person to post after this one will get first pickings.

T*
02-11-2014, 06:45 PM
Hello

Drew.
02-11-2014, 06:46 PM
yrjuykry

T*
YES

Mokka
Crap

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Tom!, please select one of the following members to replace LukeB in Team Purple.

Morrissey
Dezzy
StupidHoe

T*
02-11-2014, 06:47 PM
I want Dezzy

Mokka
02-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Nooooooo Dezzy
Don't leave us

Cal.
me me

Braden
Well done Drew! :love:

I took a risk with mine because I really blabbed my way through everything, lmao.

T*
:devil:

Liam-
Yaas Tom

Shaun
Tom!, you have just won yourself...

Dezzy
Twitter Followers: 4,221

Cal.
02-11-2014, 06:49 PM
wtf is this

T*
(sorry luke :( )

Shaun
Next team please... :pipe:

Cal.
Did I post first from JackF's team tho

Cal.
02-11-2014, 06:50 PM
looks like i did bitches

Drew.
02-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Are we next?

Drew.
02-11-2014, 06:51 PM
(if we are we'll take Luke)

Shaun
Who is She? Please choose one of the following members to replace StupidHoe.

LukeB
Morrissey

Tom4784
Braden and Drew's speeches were flawfree.

Mokka
Well done Drew! :love:

I took a risk with mine because I really blabbed my way through everything, lmao.

I thought yours was amazing Braden!!!
It's an honour to be on the team of the runner up.

Maybe Drew will die and you will get to perform the duties of Miss ICB in here place

Cal.
02-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Who is She? Please choose one of the following members to replace StupidHoe.

LukeB
Morrissey

I choose LukeB.

Unless he has less followers than Morrissey.

No I'll just go with LukeB. I choose LukeB.

Ammi
02-11-2014, 06:52 PM
..Drew..:lovedup:..well done and well done Braden, Tom and Z...they were all excellent...

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Who is She?, you have just won yourself...

LukeB
Twitter Followers: 192

Drew.
Phew

Liam-
omg, phew.

Shaun
This means, by default, Morrissey goes to team green (since Blues can't pick her), and StupidHoe goes to team blue...

Cal.
http://31.media.tumblr.com/5f8035138c41364351ce5ade77fe0c82/tumblr_mqylfwcqrX1qf5do9o1_400.gif

Braden
02-11-2014, 06:54 PM
I thought yours was amazing Braden!!!
It's an honour to be on the team of the runner up.

Maybe Drew will die and you will get to perform the duties of Miss ICB in here place

Aw thank you! And thank you Dezzy! :love: I'm glad you are both happy with my effort.

...Haha maybe so Mokka :creep::wink:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Mokkajava, you have just won yourself...

Morrissey
Twitter Followers: 783

Liam-
02-11-2014, 06:55 PM
This means, by default, Morrissey goes to team green (since Blues can't pick her), and Dezzy goes to team blue...

Tom chose Dezzy! :fist:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Tom chose Dezzy! :fist:

Oops, I meant StupidHoe :blush2: have edited.

Tom4784
02-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Wait no one picked me and I was left to be placed by default?

*sashays away with my thousands of followers*

Cal.
what happens if i want to take it back tho

Shaun
and finally... Ammi, you have just won yourself...

StupidHoe
Twitter Followers: 56

Drew.
02-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Oh no

LukeB
02-11-2014, 06:57 PM
drew bet you wish you had me now :smug:

Liam-
02-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Wait no one picked me and I was left to be placed by default?

*sashays away with my thousands of followers*

Tom picked you for team purple :flowers:

LukeB
02-11-2014, 06:58 PM
how long do the groups last btw?

Shaun
02-11-2014, 06:59 PM
I'll post the results to the hidden challenge, and the final scores, after the X Factor xx

Ammi
02-11-2014, 07:00 PM
..is there anything else tonight/will we have to stay on-line after XFactor..?..

Liam-
02-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Even though i haven't had to do anything yet, i love this game sf much :love:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 07:02 PM
No, there're no decisions to be made and the 'killing' takes place tomorrow :) I'll just announce which team loses - whether the team leaders are safe (they are, btw :laugh:) and, as a result, the four members facing Isolation.

LukeB
02-11-2014, 07:03 PM
No, there're no decisions to be made and the 'killing' takes place tomorrow :) I'll just announce which team loses - whether the team leaders are safe (they are, btw :laugh:) and, as a result, the four members facing Isolation.

- x factor judges walk out theme song -

T*
02-11-2014, 07:04 PM
You havent posted how many followers Team Purp gained

T*
oh nvm :amazed:

T*
..is there anything else tonight/will we have to stay on-line after XFactor..?..

TFactor

Mokka
02-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Even though i haven't had to do anything yet, i love this game sf much :love:

This:love:

Natalie.
02-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Oh interesting :D well done Drew

Marc
02-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Oop. Dezzy had a lot of followers

T*
02-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Oop. Dezzy had a lot of followers

i know :amazed:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Well then.

Ammi
02-11-2014, 07:59 PM
..well then...

Cal.
02-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Can we fire Shaun for voting for SK pls

Shaun
First off, that hidden challenge... well it was quite a simple one, really, and one that rewarded activity. I do love a team that posts a lot, and therefore the two teams that have posted the most altogether are...

Mokka
i know :amazed:

Did you know?

LukeB
02-11-2014, 08:01 PM
"Why does Ashleigh keep asking me if I've had a boyfriend, just because I don't want to talk about my arsehole as much as she does"

:laugh3:

Cal.
I am so getting isolated.

T*
Did you know?

AFter i chose him, Yes

T*
02-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Me and Liam had the most and also Luke before he exited :amazed:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Tom!'s team - 191 posts win 4,000 bonus followers

and

JackF's team - 110 posts win 1,000 bonus followers.

Ammi's team were third with 104, and Mokkajava's fourth with just 59 posts.

Cal.
02-11-2014, 08:04 PM
yes but Luke is my team

T*
Yas @ me having the most posts as a player

Cal.
Oh yay:clap1:

T*
Tom!'s team - 191 posts win 4,000 bonus followers

and

JackF's team - 110 posts win 1,000 bonus followers.

Ammi's team were third with 104, and Mokkajava's fourth with just 59 posts.

YASSSS :love:

LukeB
yassssss!!!!

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Now, let's go through the totals and the final results... please feel free to correct me if I forget something :laugh:

Liam-
Yaaaas!

Ammi
..perched...

Drew.
I forgot how many followers i have :think:

Mokka
I knew I would fail if it came down to posts :bawling:

Cal.
02-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Here for our 1,000 followers.

Mokka
02-11-2014, 08:07 PM
What can I say? I'm a reader, not a poster

T*
02-11-2014, 08:08 PM

Excuses excuses...

Liam-
02-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Tom, I told you it was a good idea to choose all active members :amazed:

Ammi
02-11-2014, 08:09 PM

..:laugh:..

Natalie.
02-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Who else is in team green?

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Tom!'s team
Tom! - 8,200 followers
LiamPRW - 8,322 followers
Raph - 797 followers
Dezzy - 4,221 followers

= 21,540 followers.

Bonuses
5,000 followers for winning the Hellicopter game
4,000 followers for the highest post count

= Total score of... 30,540 :)

T*
02-11-2014, 08:11 PM
http://i.minus.com/ilULCHSrs8oTU.gif

Ammi
..well done Tom's team...

Mokka
Oh no,
I don't like where this is headed

Ammi
02-11-2014, 08:12 PM
..is posting lots..

Drew.
I don't know if thats high or low, it seems high, well done

Ammi
..and lots..

Liam-
Omg slay :love:

Cal.
02-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Very well done and well deserved:love:

T*
Have we won?!?!

Liam-
Now I'm worried that people may have 10k+ followers :worry:

Natalie.
02-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Well done Team Tom

T*
Well done Team Tom

I like that name! :fan:

Shaun
Mokkajava's team
Mokkajava - 830 followers
Marc - 54 followers
Braden - 137 followers
Morrissey - 783 followers

= 1,804 followers.

Bonuses
2,500 followers for coming 2nd in the Hellicopter game

= Total score of... 4,304 :)

Natalie.
Let's hope someone has 40,000 :worry:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:15 PM
(that means that Tom!'s team... you are safe)

T*
http://i.minus.com/iDS8aAlBfQDrh.gif

Drew.
Lord they pulled the short straw

Ammi
..well done Mokka's team...

Mokka
Do I Laugh or Cry?

Liam-
:amazed:

Braden
Omg :joker:

Well it's the taking part that counts.

Natalie.
I like that name! :fan:

:laugh:

T*
I'm so ****ing happy!

Cal.
02-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Well done, you could still be safe!:clap1:

LukeB
:worry:

Ammi
Do I Laugh or Cry?

..just put them both on hold for now..:laugh:..

T*
Very well done and well deserved:love:

http://i.minus.com/iLcGzHvqhbNcW.gif
:love:

Liam-
02-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Good luck everyone!

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Ammi's team
Ammi - 2,481 followers
Drew. - 3,925 followers
Jarrod - 98 followers
StupidHoe - 56 followers

= 6,560 followers.

Bonuses
10,000 for having Jarrod's special prize :smug:
5,000 for winning the pageant
500 for finishing fourth in the Hellicopter game.

= Total score of... 22,060 :)

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:18 PM
(that means that Ammi's team... you are safe)

Drew.
02-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Good work team

T*
Very well done <3

Liam-
Well done Team Ammi! :amazed:

T*
02-11-2014, 08:20 PM
team purple be like
http://share.gifyoutube.com/mL3wYp.gif

Ammi
02-11-2014, 08:20 PM
..well done team, I owe it all to you ..*makes speech thanking everyone ..*...

Mokka
02-11-2014, 08:21 PM
:fc: for my team

Cal.
02-11-2014, 08:21 PM
Nervewracking:worry:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:22 PM
JackF's team
JackF - 453 followers
Who is She? - 10,933 followers
Z - 11,925 followers
LukeB - 192 followers

= 23,503 followers.

Bonuses
1,000 for having the second-highest post count.
1,000 for finishing third in the Hellicopter game.

= Total score of... 25,503 :)

That means that the four players facing Isolation, and a double killing, are Mokkajava, Marc, Braden and Morrissey :(

Braden
02-11-2014, 08:22 PM
:fc: for my team

I'm with you :fc:

...oh bollocks.

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:23 PM
*did actually want Braden to win the pageant but it wouldn't have been enough of a bonus to get the greens safe anyway*

LukeB
Yassssssssssssss!

Ammi
..:sad:...good luck you guys...

Cal.
Shaun you told me I had the most followers!:fist:

Braden
Aw, thank you Shaun :love:

Cal.
02-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Well done everybody! Commiserations the isolation team, good luck!:love:

Liam-
Good luck team green! :love:

Natalie.
:worry:

T*
good luck guys :worry:

T*
02-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Now can I do the results show? :laugh:

Jack.
02-11-2014, 08:25 PM
So happy we didn't lose :laugh: good luck green team :)

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Shaun you told me I had the most followers!:fist:

I forgot about Greg, ok? Don't we all forget about Greg from time to time?

Mokka
We were doomed from the start
Good luck team Green

I DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG

Cal.
I forgot about Greg, ok? Don't we all forget about Greg from time to time?

I hate you still.

Natalie.
02-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Good luck green team :thumbs:

T*
02-11-2014, 08:27 PM
*Points at The T factor thread*
Shaun, Ammi, Come along :amazed:

LukeB
02-11-2014, 08:28 PM
thanks cal for choosing me btw, never thanked you :worship:

Cal.
02-11-2014, 08:29 PM
thanks cal for choosing me btw, never thanked you :worship:

It ok tbh xoxo

Marc
02-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Oop

Marc
02-11-2014, 08:34 PM
Think it's probably for the best to just kill me off :laugh:

Shaun
02-11-2014, 08:36 PM
I await the Killer's decisions, but whilst we do, here are some things to consider when in the killing mood...

1: Who's watching? - When making the decision, will the other players think it's one you'd make? For example, if you openly dislike one of the potential victims, would killing them be a wise move?
2: Gameplay - Are any of the victims strong gameplayers, or active posters, or hugely popular on the forum? Getting rid of them might just make the race for the ICB title just a little bit more open, and is sure to impress the judges.
3: Activity - A host and its judges always love it if you kill off the quieter members :wink: But this isn't terribly important just yet.
4: Keeping anonymous - If you think one of the victims is going to get a lot of suspicion, or already has some, then maybe it's wise to keep them alive. With 'stabs in the dark' coming up - opportunities for all of the players to accuse each other of being the Killer - the real Killer will want to make sure he or she is keeping in some strong suspects :whistle:
5: Hygiene - does the victim smell? Please get rid of them if they do. Our morticians will take care of that.

Mokka
02-11-2014, 09:21 PM
I promise I stink pretty :fan:

Amy Jade
02-11-2014, 09:44 PM
I'm not in isolation?? hell yes! ohh Ouija is CRAP.

Amy Jade
02-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Me being the least popular :(

Sorry Jarrod, Ammi and Drew.

Liam-
02-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Isn't that like, a normal scenario for you in games? :laugh:

Amy Jade
02-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Isn't that like, a normal scenario for you in games? :laugh:

Where did you place in IATM?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m86qmddxHL1r5bpxi.gif

Liam-
02-11-2014, 09:58 PM
I meant within the players themselves, put your claws away kitty! :hmph:

Amy Jade
02-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Just because I am unpopular on the forum doesn't mean I don't try my best at games sir.

Liam-
02-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I didn't say it did.. I was just making an observation from Elimination, where during the game it could be said that you were the least popular within the players :unsure:

Cal.
02-11-2014, 10:11 PM
First drama?

And I'm not involved?

:shocked:

Liam-
02-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Not at all, I think wires may have been crossed somewhere along the line :joker:

T*
02-11-2014, 10:14 PM
I didn't say it did.. I was just making an observation from Elimination, where during the game it could be said that you were the least popular within the players :unsure:

I ****ing loved her in it

Liam-
02-11-2014, 10:21 PM
Maybe you were right Tom, I might need to change my sense of humour :laugh:

T*
02-11-2014, 10:23 PM
idek whats going on :laugh:

Liam-
02-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Neither do I :sad:

Amy Jade
02-11-2014, 10:32 PM

Just with Raph because I clocked him tbh. I got on with everyone else apart from Pete and was very honest towards everyone.

Z
02-11-2014, 10:43 PM
I can't believe my shaven posse came fourth

Jarrod
02-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Good luck everyone!

Shaun
03-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Are we all looking forward to a light bit of murder? :spin2: please use this as a chat thread, players :ninja2:

Drew.
03-11-2014, 04:59 PM
I'm not ready for it

Liam-
03-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Here for someone dying.

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Little murder never killed- oh wait.

Liam-
03-11-2014, 05:09 PM

Shaun
03-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Anyone who can predict the correct two victims is a witch and/or the Killer :pipe:

Braden
03-11-2014, 05:12 PM
If I'm killed it's because I'm far too fabulous to handle.

Z
03-11-2014, 05:13 PM
If Braden's killed it's because no one likes pugs

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Pugs are the devils work.

Liam-
03-11-2014, 05:16 PM
This pug hate is uncalled for.

Braden
03-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Motive: pug haters

...I'm into you bitches :suspect:

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Everyone loves a good Corgi..

Someone come and do my essay on Marxism for me?

Shaun
03-11-2014, 05:19 PM
just copy and paste the killing stories and submit that, Jarrod

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:19 PM

Thank you :love:

Liam-
03-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Ew i hate corgis :yuk:

Z

Or the Miss ICB speeches. I recommend opening with my shaven teen posse

Shaun
Or the Miss ICB speeches. I recommend opening with my shaven teen posse

idk I think that's more of a footnote source

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:22 PM

Source: Tom.

Z
03-11-2014, 05:23 PM

I didn't hear you complaining when you were in my posse last night

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Buy 1989 on iTunes

jk i'm not pete or scott.

Drew.
03-11-2014, 05:28 PM
This pug hate is uncalled for.

Tell em

Marc
03-11-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm back online! In time to have my heart ripped out of my chest

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:29 PM
I'm back online! In time to have my heart ripped out of my chest

http://www.spin.com/sites/all/files/tumblr_naiv5do6Vr1ruw1vso1_400_0.gif

LukeB
03-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Buy 1989 on iTunes

jk i'm not pete or scott.

i brought it because it's not on spotify :fist:

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:30 PM
i brought it because it's not on spotify :fist:

The Queen does not use Spotify. You cheap person :hmph:

LukeB
03-11-2014, 05:32 PM
The Queen does not use Spotify. You cheap person :hmph:

They even deleted most of her songs and albums of spotify, nearly everything :bawling:

hey i'm not cheap, i just got Premium :hehe:

Liam-
03-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Her best song is still on there though which is all that matters.

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Her best song is still on there though which is all that matters.

Which is?

Liam-
03-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Which is?

Love Story :lovedup:

Braden
03-11-2014, 05:40 PM
I think Shake it Off is my favourite Taylor Swift song now. :love:

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Love Story :lovedup:

:suspect: I'll let you off.

Jarrod
03-11-2014, 05:41 PM
I think Shake it Off is my favourite Taylor Swift song now. :love:

1989 has some phenomenal songs really :amazed: All You Had To Do Was Stay is a brilliant song.

Liam-
03-11-2014, 05:42 PM
:suspect: I'll let you off.

Love Story is literally the only Taylor Swift song i really love, it's a tune and a half! :love: