Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-02-2017, 10:04 AM #11
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
yep I know it's just crazy, any one of those things you listed would make me suspicious but all of them is just ridiculous.

And I totally agree about the dumping them in the creche all day, why even bother bringing them if they want to spend no time at all with them, usually those type of holidays are all about the kids. I don't know it's just weird, even after ditching them for the whole day that still wasn't enough, they had to dump them at night too
Indeed. I mean, me and Gav are going away next month. Very much an adult holiday, I plan to relax, eat and drink far too much and forget about everything. So...the kids are staying at grandads for that week. They will love it, they always do. Why would I even consider taking them just to dump on other people and ignore them. Its just stupid.

If the kids didn't like staying with grandad, or grandad couldn't have them...we would have had a different kind of holiday. A FAMILY one where focus is on the kids.

Simple..right?!
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
appeal, court, lose, maddie, mccann’s, parents