PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

bbfan1991
16-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Kate, I was right after all about Rhys;).

bbfan1991
16-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Hollyoaks‏@Hollyoaks

Watch! Interview with @Bowman_Scarlett as she tells @stevenearoberts (George) what it was like to be Maddie the Baddie> http://bit.ly/UIROOK

bbfan1991
16-11-2012, 06:40 PM
R.I.P Rhys. After 7 years, he will be sorely missed. Look back at his extraordinary life in this gallery> http://bit.ly/ZG8xYT #EnjoyTheRide

bbfan1991
16-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Aah Scarlett Bowman is lovely:blush:. I wish her well!

bbfan1991
17-11-2012, 09:57 PM
A spoiler from All About Soap about Mercedes' trial.

"Mercedes tells the court Riley was abusive and even suggests he stabbed her!" Dr Browning then blames Riley for killing Lynsey!"

OMG this sounds amazing:D:o. I really liked Mercedes with Dr Browning, I thought he was a breath of fresh air and Joe Thompson played him so well.

Me. I Am Salman
17-11-2012, 10:10 PM
that sounds interesting
this week has been really good so let's hope they're consistent

bbfan1991
17-11-2012, 10:42 PM
I hope so. I trust BK with his vision for the show now he is back because he really does care about Hollyoaks and gets what the show is about.

Me. I Am Salman
17-11-2012, 10:44 PM
probably will be since a huge chunk of the teenagers which the annoying storylines were focused on are dead now :amazed:

bbfan1991
17-11-2012, 10:44 PM
An article about the McQueen's...

http://www.allaboutsoap.co.uk/blog/hollyoaks-merry-mcqueen-christmas/

So Bart is still around when JP returns? Interesting, although I do think he will be found at some point about his role in the crash and will be faced to force the consequences.

Jords
17-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Mercedes ugh

bbfan1991
17-11-2012, 10:58 PM
I love her character, so entertaining and I am glad that Bryan Kirkwood is back now, the man who created her character in 2006, so i'm interested to see what trouble she will be getting into her next.

Mercedes McQueen is definitely on her way to being a Hollyoaks legend:D.

Me. I Am Salman
17-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Mercedes :love:

bbfan1991
17-11-2012, 11:03 PM
OMG Ally:o. I cannot wait until he leaves now though LOL!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a438932/hollyoaks-ally-drama-corrie-turmoil-enders-bianca-edale-passion.html

Me. I Am Salman
17-11-2012, 11:08 PM
:amazed:
can't wait

bbfan1991
17-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Hollyoaks' stars happy to keep exits secret

Hollyoaks stars Andrew Moss and Scarlett Bowman have said they were happy to keep their dramatic exits from the soap a secret in order to maintain the suspense for viewers.

The pair, who play love rat Rhys Ashworth and bully Maddie Morrison, were killed off after Maddie crashed a minibus into Tony Hutchinson and Cindy Cunningham's wedding venue.

And it was another example of Hollyoaks' habit of killing characters off with no warning - a different tactic from other soaps, whose stars generally announce their departures ahead of time.

"When we hear about these disasters at Hollyoaks, we know some people are getting the chop, so everyone's worried, everyone starts doubly learning their lines so that they're extra good that day and things like that," Andrew said.

"I think once everyone knows who's going everyone just settles down, gets back into the swing of things and everyone makes it the best it can be like we always do.

"And when we hear about a disaster like this, if you want to leave you want to get involved because you want a good exit storyline."

Scarlett, meanwhile, added that it had been difficult to keep her character's demise a secret - but admitted that it was good to make a memorable exit.

She said: "Some people want to leave and move on to new ventures so it's not all just people getting culled and not wanting to go. I think it's better if they don't announce it, to build the suspense and the shock. It's a shame to ruin it."

"It's hard to keep things under wraps, because we have an eight-week transmission period, so it's hard to keep schtum, with social media nowadays and 61 members of the cast."

Me. I Am Salman
19-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Phoebe :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
19-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Best addition to the cast this year she is

Me. I Am Salman
19-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Whatsherface who plays Liberty is such a bad actor :joker:

Me. I Am Salman
19-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Best addition to the cast this year she is

agreed

DrunkerThanMoses
19-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Whatsherface who plays Liberty is such a bad actor :joker:

But you to admit you have to watch her try :joker:

Me. I Am Salman
19-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Leah is very, very annoying

DrunkerThanMoses
19-11-2012, 06:30 PM
I missed some, did Stes kid say he was going to die lol

Me. I Am Salman
19-11-2012, 06:32 PM
But you to admit you have to watch her try :joker:

:laugh:
"I can feel it in my waters"
bloody hell

DrunkerThanMoses
19-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Omg I think Tom the Omen might be getting replaced soon.

Kate!
19-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Kate, I was right after all about Rhys;).

:D yes you were!

bbfan1991
19-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Fans of Hollyoaks switched over to E4 in their droves on Friday night to watch the aftermath of Jono's death.

Some 869,000 - a 4% share of all viewers - watched 7pm's first look episode which focused on Ste Hay's critical condition, as well as a further 166k on +1.

The 6.30pm broadcast of Jono's death and Dylan Llewellyn's final appearance managed 1.19m (5.7%) and 106k on timeshift, the teen soap's highest Channel 4 rating all week.

DrunkerThanMoses
19-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Good ratings

bbfan1991
19-11-2012, 10:46 PM
It is indeed, hopefully a sign to come now Bryan Kirkwood is back in charge of the show:).

I missed the E4 episode, apparently there was not much in the aftermath of the crash?

DrunkerThanMoses
19-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Um basically Dogger went back the Savages but found out where his real dad lived, and Liberty found gold or something like that

Phoebe burnt Rhys stuff and Jackie was pissed at her

Ally was being wired again

Lacey and Martha made up sorta

oh and Stes Kids were annoying and basically said Ste was going to die to Doug but Ste woke up in the end

bbfan1991
19-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Thank you. That is a bit disappointing, some more focus on the crash aftermath would have been good.

Bryan Kirkwood certainly has lots of things to improve on for the shows benefit!

DrunkerThanMoses
19-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Hope he keeps the Kane family and Phoebe, great additions to the show

Me. I Am Salman
19-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Yeah I have to admit the E4 ep was a bit too Savage based :bored:

Jords
20-11-2012, 02:23 AM
Phoebe is great!

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 07:52 AM
Hollyoaks boss Bryan Kirkwood has said that the soap needs to appeal to a "wider audience" again.

Kirkwood, who returned to Lime Pictures in April following a two-year stint in charge of EastEnders, is currently overseeing Hollyoaks as executive producer following series producer Emma Smithwick's decision to stand down.

Revealing his future plans for the show, Kirkwood told Inside Soap: "What Hollyoaks has always done very well is telling strong rites-of-passage stories for its younger characters, and in the past couple of years the show has continued to appeal to the younger viewers.

"Where it needed to perform better was in appealing to a wider audience, and that's something we're doing now. I want to get back to basics and focus on family and friendships - the older and younger characters can sit alongside each other nicely. We'll be telling exciting soap stories for them every week."

Kirkwood revealed that last week's dramatic wedding day disaster storyline, which led to the deaths of Rhys, Maddie, Neil and Jono, was designed to engage older viewers as well as the show's younger fanbase.

He explained: "I've been working alongside Emma Smithwick and we decided that it was time for a big, show-stopping, blockbuster sequence to grab the audience's attention and hopefully bring them back to Hollyoaks. We realised we needed to engage some of the older audience again and this was how to do it.

"The high death toll was a mix of us feeling that some characters had come to the end of the line, and other actors deciding it was time for them to go."

The show's producer also confirmed that more characters will bow out in the coming weeks.

"We have a number of characters leaving in the next couple of months," he said. "Again, some of them are at the end of the characters' natural life and some actors want to spread their wings. It's sad to see old favourites go, but on a show like Hollyoaks we're always looking for the next stars."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

For more breaking entertainment and tech coverage follow Digital Spy on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a439420/hollyoaks-boss-bryan-kirkwood-show-is-going-back-to-basics.html

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 07:53 AM
They are getting rid of the dead wood I hope

Kate!
20-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Sounds good. I hoped he'd cull the deadwood and he's already made a good start.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 09:31 AM
I agree wonder who will be leaving soon, we know Ally is and I reckon Bart has to go soon

Vanessa
20-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Now the lovely Steven can be the star of the show! I love BK! :amazed::cheer2:

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Hollyoaks newcomer Maxine Minniver starts looking for romance in the village next week as she sets her sights on Liam Gilmore.

Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) shows that she is interested in Liam shortly after landing herself a job at The Dog In The Pond, where Frankie and Jack have been short-staffed.

While Maxine is working a shift at the pub, Liam (James Farrar) catches her eye - so she resorts to extreme measures to get a better look at him by 'accidentally' spilling a drink in his direction!

Maxine's scheme has the desired effect as Liam takes off his shirt, and she then cranks up the music so they can have some fun together. Will this be the start of something between the pair?

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/46/618x391/soaps_hollyoaks_3485_3.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/46/618x434/soaps_hollyoaks_3485_2.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/46/618x414/soaps_hollyoaks_3485_1.jpg

Marcus.
20-11-2012, 03:31 PM
well that one way

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Hollyoaks favourite Carmel McQueen finally has something to smile about next week as student Barney Harper-McBride sweeps her off her feet.

Carmel (Gemma Merna) has been feeling insecure about her facial scar after a tanning machine exploded in her face back in the summer, so Nana McQueen (Diane Langton) will soon step in by encouraging Barney to ask her granddaughter out - hoping that it will boost the beautician's self-esteem.

When Barney (Tom Scurr) invites Carmel out to dinner, he is delighted as she agrees to the date. However, he soon feels awkward when Nana takes things a step further by offering him cash to make the date extra special.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/46/618x412/soaps_hollyoaks_3481_2.jpg

In the end, Nana's money isn't necessary as Carmel prefers to have some quiet drinks with Barney at The Dog In The Pond rather than heading out to a fancy restaurant.

Later in the week, the pair's second date sees them pop along to the SU Bar, where they take part in a drinking competition and win Lederhosen as a prize!

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/46/618x394/soaps_hollyoaks_3483_1.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/46/618x444/soaps_hollyoaks_3483_3.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/46/618x411/soaps_hollyoaks_3483_2.jpg

It seems that Barney and Carmel are genuinely smitten with each other, but would Carmel be angry if she knew about Nana pulling the strings?

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:33 PM
'Hollyoaks': Will and Texas betray Dodger

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a439399/hollyoaks-will-and-texas-betray-dodger-spoiler-pictures.html

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:36 PM
'Hollyoaks' boss promises "great" John Paul storylines

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/46/M/soaps_emmerdale_james_sutton_generic.jpg

Hollyoaks boss Bryan Kirkwood has said that he hopes viewers will grow to accept John Paul McQueen's return as a single man.

Last month, Digital Spy exclusively revealed that James Sutton had agreed to reprise his role as John Paul, who will be back on screen just before Christmas.

John Paul's relationship with Craig Dean (Guy Burnet) is still fondly remembered by fans, but as he is heading back to the village alone, it appears that things have not worked out for the popular couple.

Kirkwood, Hollyoaks' executive producer, told Inside Soap: "As writers and producers, we were just as big fans of Craig and John Paul's love story as the viewers were - but the fact is that James wanted to return and Guy Burnet didn't.

"I hope the audience gives us time to prove that it's the right decision. Just because it's the end of Craig and John Paul for now doesn't mean there aren't some great stories we can tell about John Paul as a single man."

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/36/M/soaps_eastenders_bryan_kirkwood_02.jpg

Kirkwood (pictured left) added that John Paul may not be the only face from the past to reappear in the coming months.

Asked to name his favourite character, Kirkwood replied: "That's tough. I've got a really long list right now.

"And we're currently in discussions about which old favourites we can bring back, so watch this space!"

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 03:37 PM
:o

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:38 PM
'Hollyoaks': Mercedes McQueen trial shocks revealed

Hollyoaks schemer Mercedes McQueen will blacken the name of her late fiancé Riley Costello in a desperate bid to secure her freedom next month.

Mercedes is currently awaiting trial after framing Mitzeee Minniver for attempted murder and staging a fake kidnap of her baby son Bobby. The all-important court scenes will arrive on screen in early December.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/08/300x225/soaps_hollyoaks_mercedes_mcqueen.jpg

Viewers will see Mercedes's cunning solicitor Jim McGinn advise her to blame Riley for everything, pointing out that it's her best option as the dead footballer isn't around to defend himself.

Although a vulnerable Mercedes is reluctant to take Jim's advice, she eventually gets on board with the idea and tells a shocked courtroom that Riley was the one who stabbed her, painting a picture of him as an abusive partner.

Jennifer Metcalfe, who plays Mercedes, told All About Soap: "That stuff was great to film - the writers came up with some brilliant material. The drama queen is back! It was challenging as well - she completely breaks down and says how bad Riley was. From the audience's point of view, it's really going to be quite shocking."

Asked whether Mercedes feels guilty, the actress replied: "Yes. She does feel guilty about it, but only as guilty as Mercedes can ever feel. So she gets over it very quickly!"

Fans can also expect to see Doctor Browning (Joe Thompson) back for the trial scenes as he takes the stand to give his version of events.

Although viewers know that Browning murdered Lynsey Nolan, one false suggestion made during the courtroom deceit is that Riley could have been the real killer.

On how Mercedes feels about seeing Browning again, Metcalfe revealed: "It's a total surprise. I don't think she knows how she'll react until she actually sees him, and when she does they're back in that moment when he was dragged away from her. She really did fall for him hook, line and sinker."

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Sounds good. I hoped he'd cull the deadwood and he's already made a good start.

Yeah. I am glad that he is making the cast smaller and in general I am excited about the transition period now the show is on the route to sorting itself out!

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 03:41 PM
'Hollyoaks': Mercedes McQueen trial shocks revealed

Hollyoaks schemer Mercedes McQueen will blacken the name of her late fiancé Riley Costello in a desperate bid to secure her freedom next month.

Mercedes is currently awaiting trial after framing Mitzeee Minniver for attempted murder and staging a fake kidnap of her baby son Bobby. The all-important court scenes will arrive on screen in early December.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/08/300x225/soaps_hollyoaks_mercedes_mcqueen.jpg

Viewers will see Mercedes's cunning solicitor Jim McGinn advise her to blame Riley for everything, pointing out that it's her best option as the dead footballer isn't around to defend himself.

Although a vulnerable Mercedes is reluctant to take Jim's advice, she eventually gets on board with the idea and tells a shocked courtroom that Riley was the one who stabbed her, painting a picture of him as an abusive partner.

Jennifer Metcalfe, who plays Mercedes, told All About Soap: "That stuff was great to film - the writers came up with some brilliant material. The drama queen is back! It was challenging as well - she completely breaks down and says how bad Riley was. From the audience's point of view, it's really going to be quite shocking."

Asked whether Mercedes feels guilty, the actress replied: "Yes. She does feel guilty about it, but only as guilty as Mercedes can ever feel. So she gets over it very quickly!"

Fans can also expect to see Doctor Browning (Joe Thompson) back for the trial scenes as he takes the stand to give his version of events.

Although viewers know that Browning murdered Lynsey Nolan, one false suggestion made during the courtroom deceit is that Riley could have been the real killer.

On how Mercedes feels about seeing Browning again, Metcalfe revealed: "It's a total surprise. I don't think she knows how she'll react until she actually sees him, and when she does they're back in that moment when he was dragged away from her. She really did fall for him hook, line and sinker."

This sounds amazing, looking forward to it

Marcus.
20-11-2012, 03:42 PM
oh my

Vanessa
20-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Brian Kirkwood! :worship: I want Claire, Warren and Walker back! :dance:

Marcus.
20-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Brian Kirkwood! :worship: I want Claire, Warren and Walker back! :dance:

yeah they were good

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Clare 2009 sucked and to be honest Warren 2.0 was crap

Vanessa
20-11-2012, 03:48 PM

Did you like Walker, Moses? :hugesmile:

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I hope Amy comes back. I could understand why ASD apparently quit, she had other plans or felt that her time was being wasted because they did not know what to do with Amy, plus the character was always popular with the viewers.

I would love to see Clare Devine back too tbh!

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I found him interesting so yes I enjoyed him, he tried to kill ste and Brendan so he can return to complete his task if he wants :p

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:51 PM

That storyline was apparently meant to have been Louise apparently because Roxanne McKee was asked to return at that time, although she was either busy or did not want to return, so they replaced Louise with Clare hence Gemma Bissix's return then.

MeMyselfAndI
20-11-2012, 03:51 PM
omg John Paul is gunna be amazing

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:52 PM
I found him interesting so yes I enjoyed him, he tried to kill ste and Brendan so he can return to complete his task if he wants :p

I think Walker will definitely be brought back for Brendan's inevitable exit next year for sure.

Marcus.
20-11-2012, 03:53 PM
I think Walker will definitely be brought back for Brendan's inevitable exit next year for sure.

why do you wat him to go

Vanessa
20-11-2012, 03:53 PM

I thought he was fantastic! I want a Brendan/Walker showdown so bad! :devil:

Vanessa
20-11-2012, 03:55 PM

I love Walker, but if he kills Brendan he'll be dealing with me! :nono::joker:

Marcus.
20-11-2012, 03:56 PM
I love Walker, but if he kills Brendan he'll be dealing with me! :nono::joker:

ohhhhh go you

Vanessa
20-11-2012, 03:56 PM

I wonder if John Paul has been brought as Ste new romantic interest. :suspect:

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 03:57 PM
why do you wat him to go

I do not want Brendan, although a character like him has a shelf life and there has been rumours that Emmett Scanlan is leaving anyway, he is a very good Actor and it is understandable that he would want to do other acting roles too.

Three years playing a very complex character like Brendan who divides opinion is impressive IMO!

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 03:57 PM

I always found John Paul really crap without Craig

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 03:58 PM
That storyline was apparently meant to have been Louise apparently because Roxanne McKee was asked to return at that time, although she was either busy or did not want to return, so they replaced Louise with Clare hence Gemma Bissix's return then.

Really? Interesting never knew that.

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Hollyoaks grabbed 1.24m (5.7%) at 6.30pm on Channel 4 and 123k (0.5%) on +1 with the aftermath of the wedding crash disaster, while E4's first look had 768k (3.4%) at 7pm and 118k (0.5%) on +1.

Good ratings again:).

Marcus.
20-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Hollyoaks grabbed 1.24m (5.7%) at 6.30pm on Channel 4 and 123k (0.5%) on +1 with the aftermath of the wedding crash disaster, while E4's first look had 768k (3.4%) at 7pm and 118k (0.5%) on +1.

Good ratings again:).

wow it doing very well

Me. I Am Salman
20-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Please please please bring back Izzy and some of the early-mid 00's characters! It was like a completely different show from what I remember and would be really interesting to see them mix with the newer characters. So long as they don't make them pointless like Lee though.

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Waveguide spoilers:).

http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

So the crash aftermath is coming up soon, shame it is not this week where it would have made more sense logically.

MeMyselfAndI
20-11-2012, 10:57 PM
I liked todays episode and really enjoyed Dodger/Darren at his dads house

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Waveguide spoilers:).

So the crash aftermath is coming up soon, shame it is not this week where it would have made more sense logically.

I like the sound of this new lawyer Jim

Sounds like a good few weeks minus Ste, Doug and Brendan :sleep:

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 11:25 PM
I am bored of the love triangle. Not sure if I want Brendan to leave as a hero or die as a villain for his exit next year? I hope he goes badass again though.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 11:31 PM
I just don't like any, I feel they are giving all the story lines while other characters are giving **** all to do. I mean look at Jono and Neil, what did they actually do in their time on the show... NOTHING

Marsh.
20-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Bryan Kirkwood seems to be a fan of the Savages and thinks Will is a "future star".

I don't think I'm going to enjoy his new era.

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 11:33 PM
I agree, plus with quite a few departures it seems good that he is making the cast smaller.

I hope they work on the aftermaths of storylines tbh, this is one thing that disappoints me about Hollyoaks because after a big SL when we want to see more of the characters reactions to it, there is usually something else going on or other storylines that dominate the actual episode.

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Bryan Kirkwood seems to be a fan of the Savages and thinks Will is a "future star".

We do not know the full extent of his plans yet. I do not agree on the Will thing though LOL.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 11:38 PM

Ew at Will, I dont mind the savages, I kinda find Liberty really hot :joker:

I agree, plus with quite a few departures it seems good that he is making the cast smaller.

I hope they work on the aftermaths of storylines tbh, this is one thing that disappoints me about Hollyoaks because after a big SL when we want to see more of the characters reactions to it, there is usually something else going on or other storylines that dominate the actual episode.

I agree but I think BK will sort this out, he did could 2006 - 2008, kinda lost stem toward the end though

Marsh.
20-11-2012, 11:40 PM
I wouldn't mind but the storyline they follow a huge event up with is a very bland, filler story and never anything remotely interesting.

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Yeah he lost his way towards the end of his first reign. I personally think it was because he knew he was leaving and took his foot off the gas.

Getting the show back to basics and focusing more on family relationships and also using the older characters more alongside the younger ones storyline wise will be very important instead of just focusing on the teens.

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 11:43 PM
I wouldn't mind but the storyline they follow a huge event up with is a very bland, filler story and never anything remotely interesting.

This needs to be something they need to take on board when looking for feedback. At least I have found out via Waveguide that there will be an inquest into the deaths and of course the funerals on screen are happening.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 11:47 PM
From the spoilers do you think Ruby admits Esther is being bullied or that she caused the crash? I can very well see Ruby emotionally blaming Esther soon

bbfan1991
20-11-2012, 11:52 PM
From the spoilers do you think Ruby admits Esther is being bullied or that she caused the crash? I can very well see Ruby emotionally blaming Esther soon

I think that Ruby will find out about what Bart made Esther do and then she will be vile to her piling on the blame for Jono's death and I think that she will replace the deceased Maddie Morriosn as Esther's new tormenter with Sinead lending her support.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-11-2012, 11:57 PM
I guess you are right, was hoping they would leave her alone now, but this will just encourage it more. I hope they destroy Bart first, vile creature.

bbfan1991
21-11-2012, 12:00 AM
I guess you are right, was hoping they would leave her alone now, but this will just encourage it more. I hope they destroy Bart first, vile creature.

Well we only have until the New Year until the storyline is over. I suspect that Esther will attempt suicide, although because they are aware of how popular she is they will give Esther the justice she deserves in the end and people like Jack and Frankie will be left guilty about what she has gone through.

I think Bart will definitely be a goner soon!

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 12:05 AM
You really think she try and kill herself? Its like Lisa and Antia all over again.

bbfan1991
21-11-2012, 12:07 AM
You really think she try and kill herself? Its like Lisa and Antia all over again.

Well she will feel guilty about the crash and plus all those who think the sun shines out of Maddie's arse still will be more horrid to her when they find out about what happened...

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 12:13 AM
But they should blame Bart more, he basically kidnapped her.

bbfan1991
21-11-2012, 12:17 AM
But they should blame Bart more, he basically kidnapped her.

Indeed, although they will probably still think he is their friend and will not give a damn that he was high.

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Twats well I hope Esther tells everyone he is high so the whole town will hate him

bbfan1991
21-11-2012, 12:33 AM
I think she will and I hope that they all find out about how horrible Maddie is via that video Neil has on Doc You of the wedding.

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 12:38 AM
What video? Would if not have been on him when the van blew up?

bbfan1991
21-11-2012, 12:47 AM
What video? Would if not have been on him when the van blew up?

Yeah, he had a secret camera hidden filming the wedding apparently.

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 12:52 AM
:o Sounds good if they find the video, anyway off to bed now

Marsh.
21-11-2012, 12:54 AM
It was a hidden camera in his smiley badge.

bbfan1991
21-11-2012, 12:58 AM
It was a hidden camera in his smiley badge.

Cheers. I have only seen a few videos on that site, but they do include stuff from there on the main show anyway.

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Coming Soon : The 2012 Hollyoaks Awards

Bored so doing one more info soon

Kate!
21-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Coming Soon : The 2012 Hollyoaks Awards

Bored so doing one more info soon

:worship:

Vanessa
21-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Sexiest Male : Brendan Brady! :amazed::evilgrin:

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Lol Vanessa, you have to wait, once apprentice is over I can sort this out proper.

bbfan1991
21-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Hollyoaks grabbed 1.16m (5.6%) at 6.30pm on Channel 4 as Myra and Phoebe struggled to comfort a grieving Jacqui, while E4's first look had 754k (3.5%) at 7pm and 120k (0.5%) on +1.

bbfan1991
21-11-2012, 02:12 PM
The awards sound good:D.

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Like the look of Doggers sister

MeMyselfAndI
21-11-2012, 06:13 PM
I forgot Hollyoaks was on D:

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Too busy with Elimination probably.

MeMyselfAndI
21-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Yeah /:, What have I missed

Marcus.
21-11-2012, 06:15 PM

dont worry same here

Vanessa
21-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Nana McQueen! :amazed::amazed:

Marcus.
21-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Nana McQueen! :amazed::amazed:

awww cool

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 06:19 PM
The Hollyoaks 2012 Awards

Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Storyline
Best New Character
Best Couple
Best Exit
Best Episode
Best Bitch
Best Villain
Favourite Character (Can be Male or Female)
Worst Actor
Worst Actress
Worst Storyline
Worst New Character
Worst Couple
Worst Exit
Worst Character (Can be Male or Female)
Most Overrated Character

Just a bit fun for the end of the year, send me your nominations via PM for each of these category's.
Closing date to send in your nominations will be Sunday 16th December and the Ceremony will be Monday the 17th of December

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 06:19 PM

Not much Jackie got drunk and Dogger met his real father and sister, oh and Lacey is still trying it on with Ally

Marcus.
21-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Not much Jackie got drunk and Dogger met his real father and sister, oh and Lacey is still trying it on with Ally

any luck

MeMyselfAndI
21-11-2012, 06:22 PM
I can't ****ing stand Will. Hes got every right to find his real father

Marcus.
21-11-2012, 06:23 PM
poor ester

Me. I Am Salman
21-11-2012, 06:24 PM
I wish there was a Most Overrated award DTM, would definitely pick Brendan

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 06:26 PM
I wish there was a Most Overrated award DTM, would definitely pick Brendan

So would I... I might add that award actually :joker:

MeMyselfAndI
21-11-2012, 06:26 PM
No don't, poor Brendan

Me. I Am Salman
21-11-2012, 06:27 PM
also, are the awards for the whole history of the show

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 06:28 PM
No just this year

MeMyselfAndI
Ruby & Sinead have nothing on Maddie :bored:

Marcus.
ester awww

Me. I Am Salman
ohh ok :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 06:29 PM
What happened on the e4 episode I am missing it

MeMyselfAndI
21-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Ruby & Sinead saying that Esther should wish she was dead & hate her

MeMyselfAndI
21-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Also Phoebe told Lacey about that sex trade stuff, and Lacey/Ally creepy stuff. Also Dodgers sister doesn't believe that hes her brother. Nana & Carmel funny scenes

DrunkerThanMoses
21-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Lol did those sad bitches learn nothing about Karma... keep it up girls maybe after one of you is knocked down by a bus you will learn a life lesson

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Neil cam:

http://docyou.e4.com/neilcam-action

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 01:51 PM
http://docyou.e4.com/top-secret

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 01:52 PM
More here:

http://docyou.e4.com/posts/neil

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Hollyoaks interested 1.04m (5.1%) at 6.30pm on Channel 4 and 131k (0.6%) on +1 as Dodger met his long-lost father Patrick, while E4's first look had 598k (2.9%) at 7pm.

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Hollyoaks Jazmine Franks discusses Esther Bloom’s bullying anguish!

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/esther510-460x345.jpg

Whilst the drama of themini bus crash comes to an end, and the residents of Hollyoaks try and return to normal, things will never be the same for one teenager again!

Fans of the hit show will know how Esther Bloom (Jazmine Franks) has been tormented at the hands of bullies for months, in particular by her so called friends Maddie (Scarlett Bowman) and Sinead (Stephanie Davis), and while to some it may have seemed like harmless ‘banter’ and ‘mickey taking’ ,to Esther the constant teasing built up to a much more serious issue leaving her feeling isolated and scared to go to college.

At one point, Esther was set up by the gang for a horrid prank. Believing that she is going to meet a new friend she found online, she is horrified when she gets a call from the friend on route to meet her, saying that she had been followed.

When Esther turns up she finds what she believes to be a dead body, before being grabbed from behind by an unknown assailant. In reality, the friend was made up, controlled by Maddie, the dead body was Ruby (Anna Schafer) and the grabber, Bart McQueen (Johnny Clarke), but poor Esther was so terrified, she ends up wetting herself, which of course Queen Bee Maddie captures on film and instantly posts online!

To help raise awareness of the issues, Channel 4 even launched its own interactive special online project, DocYou which explores the issues raised in the main TV drama, taking the lives of its sixth form characters online with the creation of Channel 4’s first fictional micro-blogging site within a TV show.

However, this didn’t help Esther much at all, but now with her main tormentor dead (Maddie died during last weeks epic Enjoy The Ride mini bus crash), and Sinead having more important things to worry about (she has just discovered that she is pregnant) Esther’s living nightmare may finally be over, but to mark Anti-Bullying week (19-23 November), Jazmine Franks, who plays Esther, has spoken out about her experience of playing Esther and how she has recently attended a Channel 4 funded BeatBullying CyberMentors training session in a Liverpool school.

Esther’s been the victim of a pretty sustained bullying campaign on Hollyoaks. Explain to those who may not have seen it what’s been going on.

“Recently Esther’s been bullied quite a lot through college and through social media sites. She’s not had an easy time of it – they’ve played various pranks on her. At Halloween they pretended to be Silas, who’s the serial killer in Hollyoaks. They dressed up as him, and it scared her that much she wet herself. Now she’s known as Esther ‘Pissypants’ Bloom. She kissed Maddie in Absersoch last summer, and Maddie’s spread a rumour around the school saying that she’s got a moustache. So when she stood to be the Peer Supporter, all the posters that were up around the school ended up having moustaches drawn on them so no-one would vote for her and that kind of thing. She’s having an absolute time of it, really.”

One of the ways she’s suffering has been cyber-bullying on the fictional micro-blogging site, DocYou, that’s been set up for the programme. What sort of things has she experienced?

“Her bullies always seem to upload videos of her doing stupid things. People upload videos of her, and then loads of people start making really horrible comments underneath, telling her to have a rubbish day, and just generally not being nice. So she can’t get away from it even when she goes home and logs on. They’re all there making nasty comments.”

Explain a bit more about DocYou, it’s a site created in the programme by one of the characters, Dylan, but also exists in reality on the web for viewers to visit and see how devastating cyber-bullying can be.

“Yeah. The public can’t go on and comment, but they can go and look, and read what’s being done to Esther. It’s there as an example of how someone might be bullied on a social networking site. It will hopefully make people think twice about making nasty comments, when they can see what it’s doing to someone. Because in reality, whoever’s sat behind a computer screen can’t see what they’re doing to the person they’re bullying. They can’t see their face, they can’t see their emotions, they can’t see them break down. So I think DocYou is really good, because it shows Maddie and Sinead doing all these horrible things, but it also shows Esther’s interviews, and her point of view, so shows the effects of the bullying as well.” [Viewers can see this content on DocYou by visiting http://www.e4.com/hollyoaks and clicking on the DocYou link.]

Hollyoaks and Channel 4 Education are using the storyline as an opportunity to draw attention to the issue of bullying and funding BeatBullying Cyber Mentor training days in schools, aren’t they?

“Yeah. Channel 4 Education and Hollyoaks have teamed up with BeatBullying. I was lucky enough to go into a school recently to observe students being taught to be Cyber Mentors. It was great to see how serious the kids were about it, how they weren’t taking it as a joke. They understood that it was an issue that needs to be sorted out, and were keen to help.”

What do Cyber Mentors do?

“It’s a website that BeatBullying have set up where people who have been affected by bullying, or are being bullied, can go online and speak to someone confidentially, without anyone finding out, and pass on their problems. It’s like a weight’s been lifted, just being able to talk to someone about it – even though they can’t go in and sort out the bullies, just being able to let someone know what’s going on is so important. And also, if the mentor thinks it is a real problem, and there is a risk of danger there, they will pass it on to someone who is more trained, and they will take further action. I think it’s brilliant. I think Esther could have done with that.”

Who are BeatBullying?

“They go into schools and talk to all ages, from primary to sixth form. They talk to students about bullying, and about how harsh the online world can be. They also help people with their privacy settings, and educate kids about being safe online. And they talk about bullying, and help people who are being bullied. I met a young girl who’s been bullied really badly. She came to Hollyoaks and we had lunch – just to help me with my storyline, to help me get into that frame of mind of being bullied. Listening to that experience was really hard but it was amazing. She now works for BeatBullying herself, she goes round schools talking about her experiences, and shows people that you can get over it. It does stop. There is a light. And BeatBullying is that light, really. She said she would never have been able to get over it if it hadn’t been for BeatBullying.”

That must have been a really emotional experience for you, hearing her story.

“It was awful! It was so helpful – it has helped me a lot- but it was an awful story. And her mum was there as well, and it was really interesting listening to her mum’s side. Her mum said she just wanted to go in and punch them all, but you can’t, because it’ll make things worse.”

Have you found it emotional having to play a character who’s being badly bullied?

“Yes! It has absolutely drained me. I’m enjoying every second of it, and I hope I’m doing it justice, I hope I’m getting the message across. But I’ve been told a few times by fellow cast members that when I finish on set and it’s a wrap for the day, I mustn’t take my job home, and should go home and do something fun. They tell me to remember that I’m Jazmine and not Esther. I do get really into it because I want to make sure I do it to the best of my ability.”

Do you think it’s fair to say that most of Esther’s bullies are unaware of the level of distress that they’re causing?

“Yes, I definitely do. When we first met Esther, she was confident. She was comfortable with her sexuality, she knew she wanted to do fashion, she’d been to London on an internship with Company magazine, she was really happy with herself. I think Maddie then realised that she didn’t have power over her like she did over everyone else, and started to pick away at her. But I think people always think with Esther, because they’ve seen such a confident side to her, that she can handle it all, and it’s just a joke. Ruby and Sinead have said that a lot through the storyline. I don’t think they really understand what they’re doing.”

That’s probably the case with a lot of bullies, isn’t it? They’re not necessarily really malicious people, they just have no idea the damage they are causing.

“Yeah, exactly. Just small comments can really hurt. Like for me on Twitter, if someone writes something, about me personally, or even if they say it about Esther, I can get upset. They don’t realise what they’re saying.”

So do you feel, as someone with a relatively high profile, that you yourself can sometimes be the victim of bullying on social networking sites?

“Definitely. More so now than ever. Everyone has an opinion, and a lot of people decide they want to voice it over Twitter. But for every bad comment, there’s 20 good ones, so you just learn to carry on with your day and not get too bothered about them. But sometimes it does get to you – like if someone has a go at me about my weight or something. Like someone tweeted the other day “Just seen Jaz Franks in London. They say the camera adds 10 pounds, well in her case it takes off 30.” It was basically saying I look fatter than I do on screen. So I just wrote back and said “Thank you, your mother must be so proud.” She tweeted back saying “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, it was my boyfriend that wrote that.” So she realised that she’d upset me, and she apologised. I don’t think she’d realised what she’d done.”

What kind of response have you had from viewers?

“I’ve had an immense response on Twitter from people who’ve been bullied, saying how much they can relate to Esther’s storyline. I had one woman come up to me when I was out one night. She came up and said “I just want to say thank you.” I said “Why?” And she said “My daughter’s bullied quite a lot at school, and she watched Hollyoaks the other night and said “Mum, I can stop the bullies like Esther.” I broke into tears, I was out in a club and I couldn’t believe it. That kind of thing makes it all worthwhile.”

What advice would you give to someone who was being bullied?

“Definitely tell someone. If you can’t tell a parent, a guardian, a friend, if you feel really on your own, then get onto the BeatBullying website [at http://www.beatbullying.org/ ] and click on the Cyber Mentor’s button. Just chat to someone who can understand and knows where you’re coming from. Definitely don’t keep it locked up. The longer you stay silent the worse it’ll get.”

Do you think it’s important for Hollyoaks to tackle issues that affect young people?

“Yeah, definitely. We have a youthful audience, high school students, college students, young adults – and for Hollyoaks to tackle this, and to do it so well, I’m absolutely honoured to be part of it.”

Kate!
22-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Great interview with Jazmine.

She reminds me so much of Carly Stenson whenever I see her.

InOne
22-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Can't be doing with all this Savage nonsense at the moment and the way the teens are reacting to the crash is just ridiculous

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Sinead and Bart:sleep:.

I like Darren fighting Dodgers corner vs Patrick and Sienna.

MeMyselfAndI
22-11-2012, 05:41 PM
My TV's breaking cus of weather & I can't watch HO :(

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Nana McQueen:D.

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Hollyoaks‏@Hollyoaks

Watch Esther telling the members of DocYou what she really thinks > http://bit.ly/UZukL7 #HelpEsther

Find out more about new girl Sienna, and what she has in store for #Hollyoaks here > http://bit.ly/TYiwUN

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Grr Ruby:bored::mad:. I have lost any sympathy for her over Jono's death now!

MeMyselfAndI
22-11-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm finding Ally & Lacey really creepy

Marsh.
22-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Are they really gonna have this guy react badly to her scar?

MeMyselfAndI
22-11-2012, 06:10 PM
The scar is so tiny & barely is recognisable, It's pathetic

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm finding Ally & Lacey really creepy

I agree, although it will be over shortly hooray.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-11-2012, 07:14 PM

Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Storyline
Best New Character
Best Couple
Best Exit
Best Episode
Best Bitch
Best Villain
Worst Actor
Worst Actress
Worst Storyline
Worst New Character
Worst Couple
Worst Exit
Most Overrated Character

Just a bit fun for the end of the year, send me your nominations via PM for each of these category's.
Closing date to send in your nominations will be Sunday 16th December and the Ceremony will be Monday the 17th of December

Just a reminder

bbfan1991
22-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I've done mine. Set up a separate thread too, so the results can be on there?

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 04:39 PM
After the accident:

http://docyou.e4.com/after-accident

Dylan has found the footage, which means that we could possibly see Maddie being outed for the bitch that she was about time:D:hugesmile:.

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Eww Lacey and Ally:o.

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Nana McQueen and Carmel are hilarious:D.

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Ouch Sienna is really angry at Dodger.

Marsh.
23-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Naive little girls. Tut tut.

I still don't see the point of this storyline, what was all his stripper visits and stuff about?

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I think the writers themselves did not know what to do with the character from the start and the audience had already lost interest in him at that point:sleep:.

Vanessa
23-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Omg! Stendan! :amazed::amazed::amazed::lovedup:

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Stendan and Stug both bore me:sleep:. I like all three characters individually.

Marsh.
23-11-2012, 06:09 PM
I think the writers themselves did not know what to do with the character from the start and the audience had already lost interest in him at that point:sleep:.

Yeah, it seemed like they hired the actor just for the sake of it.

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Elsewhere yesterday, Hollyoaks took 1.04m (5%) and 568k (2.6%) for E4's first look.

MeMyselfAndI
23-11-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm really enjoying Dodger & his half sister scenes :shocked:
& The Kane family is interesting too

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Yeah, it seemed like they hired the actor just for the sake of it.

BK's castings seem good so far with Nikki Sanderson and Jeremy Sheffield joining. I think Anna Passey who plays Sienna Blake is decent so far too.

I hope he breaks the stereotype which HO itself just cannot help themselves with that they cast actors because of looks rather than talent.

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Maddie is buried already, plus it is ridiculous how Ste is out of hospital already and does not seem affected:bored::rolleyes:.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-11-2012, 06:21 PM
I need to catch up, missed yesterday and todays one, catch it on demand sunday

Marsh.
23-11-2012, 06:21 PM
I wondered how quickly Ste recovered from his coma. lol

When was Maddie's funeral mentioned?

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:27 PM
It was mentioned tonight. I think the funeral is the next E4 episode instead because Ally and Lacey get caught in bed together and Callum is in funeral clothes when he attacks him.

MeMyselfAndI
23-11-2012, 06:30 PM
omfg at the end of the E4 episode :shocked:

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:32 PM
omfg at the end of the E4 episode :shocked:

I know, creepy:o.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Stop ****ing teasing

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:41 PM
An interview with Carli Norris who plays Martha:).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/interviews/a440476/hollyoaks-carli-norris-talks-ally-downfall-martha-future.html

DrunkerThanMoses
23-11-2012, 06:43 PM
An interview with Carli Norris who plays Martha:).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/interviews/a440476/hollyoaks-carli-norris-talks-ally-downfall-martha-future.html

:worship: Love Martha, Love the Kane family

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 06:46 PM
I like the Kanes too. Lacey and Ash have been unlikeable in this current Ally storyline though tbh.

Vanessa
23-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Ally is a fraud. Remember when Walker called him by a different name? :suspect:

DrunkerThanMoses
23-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Yeah I never have really liked Ash that much and I liked Lacey when she came into the show but lately gone off her, hopefully she returns to herself soon

Vanessa
23-11-2012, 07:02 PM
It was great to see Brendan again! I've missed him so much! :amazed::lovedup:

DrunkerThanMoses
23-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Has he not left yet? :(

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Joel is back in a few weeks apparently, good news:D. I like him but not with Theresa.

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Some new Digiguide spoilers are out:).

http://hollyoaksloversx.tumblr.com/

Vanessa
23-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Has he not left yet? :(

No! :dance::dance::dance:

bbfan1991
23-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Anna's 'thrilled' to be Dodger's twin in Hollyoaks

Anna Passey says she's thrilled to be playing 'feisty' new character Sienna Blake, Dodger Savage's twin sister, in Hollyoaks.

Dodger (Danny Mac) and hapless accomplice Darren Osborne (Ashley Taylor-Dawson) come face to face with Sienna for the first time when they seek out Dodger's father Patrick Blake.

Anna told the Hollyoaks website she was excited about her role on the soap.

"I absolutely love this part. Obviously it's great to join a show like Hollyoaks, but I've been given a real gift character," she said.

She said of her character meeting her screen twin Dodger: "It flips his world upside down really. With them being twins they're instinctively drawn to each other, even before they know they're related.

"Each character has some gap in their lives and the arrival of the twin fills it."

Anna said of her alter-ego: "She's very guarded, intelligent and feisty."

bbfan1991
24-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Mercedes trial storyline:amazed::devil:.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a440602/hollyoaks-trial-eastenders-joey-corrie-baby-scan-edale-rhona.html

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Nana McQueen dancing:joker:.

At last Ally will get found out for the creep he is soon.

Texas seeing Dodger with Sienna.

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Doug and Ste:sleep:.

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 05:51 PM
I like Nana McQueen trying to matchmake for Carmel:D.

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 05:52 PM
awwww

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 05:54 PM
I like Martha's trap and plan for Ally's comeuppance and for her kids to see she was right about him all along:).

Vanessa
26-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Doug and Ste put me to sleep. I only like Brendan and Ste.

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Dodger should just come clean.

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Doug and Ste put me to sleep. I only like Brendan and Ste.

Stendan put me to sleep too;).

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 05:57 PM
WTF Ally and Lacey.

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Ally getting his comeuppance on E4, go Martha for attacking him:D. Then Ash and Callum arrived on the scene to deal with the fall out!

Lacey was vile to Phoebe.

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Final airings for the Crash Week:

•Monday: 1.83m
•Tuesday: 1.87m
•Wednesday: 1.97m
•Thursday: 2.38m
•Friday: 2.03m.

bbfan1991
26-11-2012, 06:15 PM
That was combined with C4OD figures and Virgin/Sky catch up etc.

MeMyselfAndI
26-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Texas & Wills actors are awful

Marcus.
26-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Texas & Wills actors are awful

yep

hotleggs
26-11-2012, 07:58 PM
No, he doesn't. Brendan and Ste run off to Dublin for Christmas! :amazed:

do they?

DrunkerThanMoses
26-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Stendan put me to sleep too;).

this

Martha :worship:

MeMyselfAndI
26-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Will is annoying me so much on hollyoaks. How exactly is it selfish to be curious to find out who your real father is, and have an interest in his biological family. Also hes such a backstabber, and has texas forgot all about what will did? Also to top it off, the actor of
will can't act at all..
Worst actors: Liberty, Will & Texas

DrunkerThanMoses
26-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Liberty is funny crap acting, Will is just awful and Texas can sometimes have her moments.

HOWEVER no one will over take the crap acting of Beth, Katy, Sasha, Gabby and India

MeMyselfAndI
26-11-2012, 10:32 PM
With Liberty I cringe every scene shes in :laugh3:

DrunkerThanMoses
26-11-2012, 10:35 PM
I know thats why she has to stay :)

The actress is a really good singer

Kate!
26-11-2012, 10:42 PM
I like Texas, but they really should get rid of Will, he's awful.

Think Dodger needs someone a bit fiestier than Texas though. She's wallpaper atm. Spice her up.

Would be good to see more of Martha, she's an interesting character.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-11-2012, 10:44 PM

Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Storyline
Best New Character
Best Couple
Best Exit
Best Episode
Best Bitch
Best Villain
Worst Actor
Worst Actress
Worst Storyline
Worst New Character
Worst Couple
Worst Exit
Most Overrated Character

Keep the votes coming :)

MeMyselfAndI
26-11-2012, 10:48 PM
omg I'll vote tomorrow

Me. I Am Salman
27-11-2012, 10:23 PM
So glad Ally has finally pissed off :D

MeMyselfAndI
27-11-2012, 10:45 PM
I keep saying I'll vote tomorrow, but I never do, but I will actually vote tomorrow!!

bbfan1991
28-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Ally's last words were ''To be honest, i'm glad it is over'', and so say all of us:D:joker:.

bbfan1991
28-11-2012, 03:47 PM
'Hollyoaks': Fintan McKeown cast as Brendan's father

Hollyoaks bosses have cast Fintan McKeown as the infamous 'Papa Brady'.

The actor, whose previous screen credits include Merlin, Game of Thrones and Star Trek: Voyager, arrives on the Channel 4 soap next month as Brendan and Cheryl's evil father Seamus.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/48/618x584/seamus-7.jpg

Viewers have heard lots about Seamus in recent months as this year's series of Hollyoaks Later featured the shocking revelation that he sexually abused Brendan (Emmett Scanlan) when the show favourite was a child.

Brendan's turmoil over his troubled past was further explored when he attended counselling sessions with Cheryl (Bronagh Waugh) on the main 6.30pm show.

Speaking of his new role, McKeown commented: "This is my first appearance in soap opera and I hope I can bring something unique to the style and format of the show.

"I enjoy working with everyone on set, especially my on screen family, Emmett and Bronagh. I can't wait for all the drama that will inevitably ensue."

Once Seamus makes his arrival in the village, viewers will be left to wonder whether Brendan can finally stand up to his father, or if he is doomed to face more nightmares and torture.

A Hollyoaks statement added: "Brendan's sister Cheryl is unaware of the very different childhood her sibling had, so could this be an opportunity for the truth to finally surface? Or will there be more wrongs before there can be a right?"

bbfan1991
28-11-2012, 03:48 PM
'Hollyoaks': Sinead O'Connor faces baby decision

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a441074/hollyoaks-sinead-oconnor-faces-baby-decision-spoiler-pictures.html

bbfan1991
28-11-2012, 03:49 PM
'Hollyoaks': Doug Carter receives bad news

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a441069/hollyoaks-doug-carter-receives-bad-news-spoiler-pictures.html

Vanessa
28-11-2012, 04:05 PM
I saw that on twitter! Omg! Brendan dad is so creepy looking! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

DrunkerThanMoses
28-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Oh god more screen time, kill me now

Hoping he kills Brendan off for us

DrunkerThanMoses
28-11-2012, 06:19 PM
mercys back

InOne
28-11-2012, 07:31 PM
So the Kane's are pretty much now back where they started. Shows how pointless the whole Ally thing was.

Marsh.
28-11-2012, 08:38 PM
More Brendan? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz......

hotleggs
28-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Brendan's brilliant

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Maddie has posted a video, well I reckon Sinead and Ruby did it under her Doc You name to get at Esther:mad::o.

http://docyou.e4.com/esther-v-trolls

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 01:13 PM
New spoilers:).

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Does anyone agree that Liberty and Will need the axe? Unfortunately I think they will still be around next year as BK has plans for the Savages.

Dirk is the best one out of that clan for me after Dodger.

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 01:18 PM
More Brendan? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz......

I like Brendan but prefer the scenes when he is not with Ste or Doug. This boring never ending love triangle is soooooooo boring:sleep:.

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Brendan's brilliant

Oh yes! I adore him! Can't wait to see his dad! :amazed:

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 01:20 PM
I like Brendan but prefer the scenes when he is not with Ste or Doug. This boring never ending love triangle is soooooooo boring:sleep:.

It's not a love triangle anymore. Ste chooses Brendan! :dance::dance::dance:

Black Dagger
29-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Great casting for Brendan's pa...

And what iz zzzzzz? about him, he's the best actor in the show, he should get as much screen-time as possible.

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 01:23 PM

And what iz zzzzzz? about him, he's the best actor in the show, he should get as much screen-time as possible.

I know, right? He's fantastic! Can't wait to see the Dublin scenes! :amazed:

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Emmett Scanlan is a fantastic Actor and Brendan is an awesome character, but as I said this whole Stendan/Stug storyline is tedious.

I prefer Brendan when he is being bad tbh, although it is nice to see his good side to show just what a complex character he is and finding out about him being sexually abused in HO Later:o:(.

I hope the show has its next baddie lined up when he goes next year and IMO they need a new bad girl too LOL!

DrunkerThanMoses
29-11-2012, 01:32 PM

He is over-rated and it sucks when he gets all the storylines when there are other characters who do **** all for months because the whole world has to stop for stupid Brendan Brady. I bloody hope the rumours are true and he leaves soon and takes just as over rated characters doug and ste with him.

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Emmett Scanlan is a fantastic Actor and Brendan is an awesome character, but as I said this whole Stendan/Stug storyline is tedious.

I prefer Brendan when he is being bad tbh, although it is nice to see his good side to show just what a complex character he is and finding out about him being sexually abused in HO Later:o:(.

I hope the show has its next baddie lined up when he goes next year and IMO they need a new bad girl too LOL!

Why can't Brendan have a boyfriend? It's obvious he loves Ste. They should be together. :D

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Him and Ste suck the joy out of each other, they would never have a happy ending.

DrunkerThanMoses
29-11-2012, 01:42 PM

Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Storyline
Best New Character
Best Couple
Best Exit
Best Episode
Best Bitch
Best Villain
Worst Actor
Worst Actress
Worst Storyline
Worst New Character
Worst Couple
Worst Exit
Most Overrated Character

Just a reminder if you have not voted yet

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Is everyone looking forward to Dr Browning's return?:D:devil:

DrunkerThanMoses
29-11-2012, 01:44 PM
I am :)

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 01:45 PM
He is apparently going to be sticking around, so obviously Mercedes and him get out of prison somehow.

DrunkerThanMoses
29-11-2012, 01:48 PM
He is apparently going to be sticking around, so obviously Mercedes and him get out of prison somehow.

That is great news

I guess he is found not guilty for Lindsey murder... or maybe he joins mercy in the mental hospital

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Him and Ste suck the joy out of each other, they would never have a happy ending.

It's a Romeo and Juliet kind of romance. I know it won't have a happy ending, but i can't help rooting for them. Must me the romantic in me. :lovedup:

InOne
29-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Pretty sure Romeo didn't violently abuse Juliet...

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Good one Joe:D. Nice to see you posting in here again!

InOne
29-11-2012, 03:08 PM
It's hard to post when it's been on and off lately. The last few episodes have been terrible. The only good thing is Jaqui at the moment

Marsh.
29-11-2012, 03:11 PM
^^^ Lmao. :laugh:

I liked Brendan briefly but it's time to give others some screen time.

Having Ste involved with him spoiled his story, they are the most unbelievable couple in tv history. Keiron Richardson couldn't act to save his life. The guy playing Doug isn't much better neither.

I can't be doing with Texas and the Savages, not one of them can act. Dodger's real dad is decent enough, I've seen him in other things. But as a whole they are terrible. I could probably cope with Dodger if they got rid of his family.

And when did Will go from geek to twat? I must have missed the episode he had a personality transplant.

And then we have Mercedes returning to continue to hog screentime too. Lol, I'll stop now. I just can't watch anymore.

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 03:19 PM
It's hard to post when it's been on and off lately. The last few episodes have been terrible. The only good thing is Jaqui at the moment

I think the show is in a better state than the lull at the beginning of the year, for me it was a coincedence that the quality of the show somehow picked up after the surprise of Lynsey's murder.

This is still Emma's work mainly with changes here and there added by BK, we will see his main work from next year onwards really.

hotleggs
29-11-2012, 03:22 PM
It's not a love triangle anymore. Ste chooses Brendan! :dance::dance::dance:

is that a new picture of brendan and ste if so :D

hotleggs
29-11-2012, 03:26 PM
isnt brendan going too Punch ste ?
Hope not

Marsh.
29-11-2012, 03:36 PM
I'll happily do it for him if he wants.

Kate!
29-11-2012, 03:38 PM

:hugesmile:

DrunkerThanMoses
29-11-2012, 04:36 PM

Theres a line :devil:

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 04:40 PM
isnt brendan going too Punch ste ?
Hope not

Yes, he is. It's not a healthy relationship. They have so many issues and they never talk about them.

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 05:10 PM
'Hollyoaks': Kieron Richardson wears tin foil outfit

Hollyoaks star Kieron Richardson has filmed a backstage video dressed in a tin foil outfit!

The actor, who plays deli owner Ste Hay, took on the challenge after topping a viewer vote on the Hollyoaks Facebook page.

Richardson walked around most of the village in his unusual attire, and of course, no Ste video would be complete without a mention of his ongoing love triangle with Brendan and Doug…

KPOTCuQleZU

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 05:16 PM
'Hollyoaks': Kieron Richardson wears tin foil outfit

Hollyoaks star Kieron Richardson has filmed a backstage video dressed in a tin foil outfit!

The actor, who plays deli owner Ste Hay, took on the challenge after topping a viewer vote on the Hollyoaks Facebook page.

Richardson walked around most of the village in his unusual attire, and of course, no Ste video would be complete without a mention of his ongoing love triangle with Brendan and Doug…

KPOTCuQleZU

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

hotleggs
29-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Yes, he is. It's not a healthy relationship. They have so many issues and they never talk about them.

but will ste forgive him again?

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 05:18 PM
but will ste forgive him again?

Apparently yes. Emmett and Kieron have filmed scenes in Dublin. Have you seen them? Stendan look so loved up there! :lovedup:

hotleggs
29-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I thought Brendan was changing?

hotleggs
29-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Apparently yes. Emmett and Kieron have filmed scenes in Dublin. Have you seen them? Stendan look so loved up there! :lovedup:

Can you send them please :D

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 05:20 PM
I thought Brendan was changing?

He is. He only hits Ste to make sure he goes with Doug. Brendan thinks he's no good for him. :bawling:

MeMyselfAndI
29-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm gunna vote for these Hollyoaks awards now rofl

hotleggs
29-11-2012, 05:24 PM
but what will make ste go back with brendan after that

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 05:36 PM

Here are some of the pictures : http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a433292/hollyoaks-ste-and-brendan-reunited-paparazzi-pictures.html

I have no idea. Maybe he finds out that Brendan only hit him to push him away? :shrug:

Vanessa
29-11-2012, 05:36 PM

Here are some of the pictures : http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a433292/hollyoaks-ste-and-brendan-reunited-paparazzi-pictures.html

I have no idea. Maybe he finds out that Brendan only hit him to push him away? :shrug:

bbfan1991
29-11-2012, 05:37 PM
'Hollyoaks' James Sutton: 'Fun ahead with John Paul, Brendan'

Hollyoaks returnee James Sutton has expressed excitement over upcoming scenes featuring his character John Paul McQueen and bad boy Brendan Brady.

John Paul arrives back on screen next month and it is thought that his first scenes see him have a chance meeting with Brendan (Emmett Scanlan) in Dublin.

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/46/soaps_emmerdale_james_sutton_generic.jpg

Asked to name his favourite scene to shoot at Hollyoaks in a new Channel 4 interview, Sutton replied: "Probably one of the ones I shot with Emmett in Dublin when I first came back. There's certainly a lot of fun to be had with Brendan and John Paul - tune in!"

Revealing more about the upcoming plot, a Channel 4 teaser statement said: "In Dublin, Brendan is in turmoil when his ex refuses to let him see his children over Christmas. But as he waves his family off at the coach station, another lost soul, John Paul, is also waving goodbye to a loved one.

"The pair inevitably gets chatting, but where will it lead?"

Digital Spy exclusively revealed Sutton's Hollyoaks return in October. The actor's friend Pete Price, a well-known radio presenter in Liverpool, later promised that a forthcoming story for John Paul "has never been used in a soap".

Show boss Bryan Kirkwood has also pledged to tell "great" stories about John Paul as "a single man" following his expected split from Craig Dean.