PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Part 1 - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131808

Welcome

http://www.e4.com/images/mb/E4/HOLLYOAKS/e4_site/episode-pictures/2011/week43/Silas.jpg

MeMyselfAndI
08-07-2012, 05:12 PM
continued from..: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131808

To chat about all things Hollyoaks:)
http://www.e4.com/hollyoaks/index.html

MeMyselfAndI
08-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Backstabber, yours is better so I'll delete

Jords
08-07-2012, 05:13 PM
:amazed:

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Yay part 2, thanks mods and everyone:):D.

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Hollyoaks kicks off its Company storyline this evening (July 9) as show regulars Esther Bloom and George Smith become interns at the popular fashion magazine.

As announced last month, Hollyoaks and Company arranged the collaboration to highlight opportunities in the media and fashion.

Here, Company's editor Victoria White - who appears as herself in the episodes - chats to Digital Spy about the special storyline.

How did the collaboration with Hollyoaks come about?
"We approached Hollyoaks with the idea, because the character of Esther talks a lot about wanting to be a fashion journalist, so that came up when we were brainstorming some new innovations. One of our features team said, 'Wouldn't it be funny if Esther from Hollyoaks could come to do work experience at Company?'

"Hollyoaks loved the idea, and then during our meetings with the producers, they suggested that I should play myself in the show. We then spent around three or four months planning it before filming started."

What were Company's main aims when taking on the project?
"One of the reasons we particularly liked the idea is that it illustrates the work that we do with students all the time, as we do offer internships in real life. We've actually got a project running at the moment with fashion graduates, where they're coming to Company to edit our October issue. We've also done projects with the BRIT School in the past, where students came in to edit our music section.

"For us, it was about showing that internships can be successful and to show a positive side of fashion magazines. Hollyoaks were keen that it didn't become too clichéd or too much like The Devil Wears Prada, which is another thing that I really liked about it. To make sure that it was realistic, Hollyoaks spent quite a bit of time in the Company office, meeting all of the team and our real-life interns."

What would your advice be to those interested in becoming interns at Company?
"I do quite a lot of work with students generally, so I get asked this question a lot. There's no secret answer to getting an internship, you just have to write in and apply. You've got to keep trying and you've got to stand out by writing a really great letter that is interesting and funny. You also have to remember the basic and obvious things, like making sure your letter is perfectly written and addressed to the right person.

"I think there's a lot of misconception about journalism and getting into fashion magazines, but it really is possible and here at Company we have three interns in the office at any one time."

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/27/618x412/ho-tx-25_4.06

Was it a busy filming schedule for you?
"It was fine, because I'm only in two episodes and I filmed all of my scenes in one day. A Company office set was built at the Hollyoaks studios in Liverpool for the scenes.

"The funniest thing was that I actually started my career at Inside Soap magazine, so I used to spend a lot of time at the Mersey Television studios back in the day for Brookside-related things. So for me, it was all quite familiar!"

Did you have any prior acting experience?
"I didn't! My husband is an actor and I was thinking, 'Oh, how hard can it be?', but it really is difficult. I've done a lot of TV work and I do Britain's Next Top Model every year, so I thought it'd be really easy, but it's a completely different skill set and I found it really challenging. I've got a great respect now for actors."

Is your on-screen persona similar to your real-life personality?
"It's a slightly exaggerated version of myself, I'd say. But it's not ridiculously exaggerated and it's certainly nothing like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada. You won't see me flouncing around being horrible to interns, because we're actually really supportive at Company and that's one of the messages that I wanted to get across. That's why it was so great to do it with Hollyoaks, because that's the message they wanted to get across as well.

"Certain things go wrong during the week for Esther and George, but I don't think I'm giving too much away when I say that by the end of it, they've both been on a positive journey."

Did you enjoy working with Jazmine and Steven?
"Oh, they were great! Jazz and I have actually stayed in touch, which is really nice. Steven was really sweet too, he's so lovely. I was quite nervous about acting, but they were both really helpful, which was great."

What's coming up for Company in the next few issues?
"We've got the graduate takeover issue coming up, which is our October issue. We've got eight fashion graduates coming in for that, and they're getting to do all sorts of things. They'll be restyling Fazer from N-Dubz and they're also interviewing Fearne Cotton for us for the cover. Our Ibiza issue is out next month, and we'll have Britain's Next Top Model on the November cover. It's a busy time for us at the moment!"

Vanessa
09-07-2012, 01:33 PM
I wonder who is Damon. I found a pic of him on The Hollyoaks Forum. Could he be related to Walker? His son/nephew maybe? http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=146389

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 01:33 PM
HOLLYOAKS star James Atherton says the highlight of his career was kissing real-life girlfriend Jorgie Porter in the soap.

James plays Will Savage in the teen drama, with Dancing On Ice star Jorgie as Theresa McQueen.

While their smooch was his favourite scene, his least enjoyable moment was locking lips with co-star Joe Tracini, describing him as the “hottest cast member” as he is “always sweating”.

James, who has played geeky Will for around 18 months, said: “Kissing Jorgie wasn’t bad... I guess! But kissing Joe Tracini was the worst.

“It wasn’t even scripted. Come on, man!”

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Interview: Joe Tracini and Abi Phillips

http://www.ok.co.uk/posts/view/51087/Interview-Joe-Tracini-and-Abi-Phillips-

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Back in business! I hope Silas kills someone, please be Texas but I think Leanne will die after she walks in on him trying to kill her mate.. this is just a theory, but it is my gut feeling!:bawling:

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Hollyoaks star Karen Hassan has revealed she'll miss the soap terribly - but has a new role lined up to keep her busy.

Viewers of the Channel 4 soap were left shocked when Karen's character, nurse Lynsey Nolan, was found murdered in a Who Dunnit? storyline.

The actress told her fans on Twitter: "Overwhelmed by all your comments guys... Thank you so much. I'll miss the 'Oaks more than you'll know but c'est la vie!"

Karen also announced that she is keeping busy with a guest role on BBC1 medical drama Casualty.

She wrote: "First day on casualty tom... Very very excited!!! X love to my oaks cast n mates I'll miss yaz soooo much."

Meanwhile, fellow Hollyoaks actress Stephanie Davis said her current storylines are so top secret that she only gets the details the night before filming them.

The soap star, who plays feisty Sinead O'Connor, took a break from her hectic shooting schedule to attend T4 On The Beach in Weston-Super-Mare.

MeMyselfAndI
09-07-2012, 03:28 PM
I hope Liberty is murdered :D & Texas

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 03:29 PM
I hope Liberty is murdered :D & Texas

Definitely!

DrunkerThanMoses
09-07-2012, 04:02 PM
No Liberty and Texas are my bitches... they need to stay. Kill Maddie... no one likes her

Kate!
09-07-2012, 04:04 PM
kill a male for a change. Will please :bored:

DrunkerThanMoses
09-07-2012, 04:05 PM
kill a male for a change. Will please :bored:

:worship: Miss.Kate telling it as it is

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Maddie to die please:D.

We have Abersoch part 2 coming up soon in the way of this good Lynsey murder/Silas return storyline too!:bored:

DrunkerThanMoses
09-07-2012, 04:17 PM
We need to send a map to Silas showing him where Abersoch is :)

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 04:48 PM
YES!!:devil:

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Jay Duffy has tweeted he will be starting filming at Hollyoaks tomorrow, so we will be having another stint of Declan tomorrow.

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 05:17 PM
I am dreading the return of the teens:(.

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Inside Soap Awards 2012 nominees list:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/scoop/a392213/inside-soap-awards-2012-longlist-nominees-in-full.html

I hope Hollyoaks can win a few awards:).

MeMyselfAndI
09-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Brendan will win some probs.
It'd be nice if Ste/Darren won best Actor.
I want Myra to win funniest female.
Hopefully Mercy/Mitzee will get one

MeMyselfAndI
09-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Brendan will win some probs.
It'd be nice if Ste/Darren won best Actor.
I want Myra to win funniest female.
Hopefully Mercy/Mitzee will get one

DrunkerThanMoses
09-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Ste best actor.. dont be silly

InOne
09-07-2012, 05:29 PM
So they kill Lynsey off and we get.... GEORGE AND ****ING ESTHER IN LONDON GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Gonna be an awful week this week. I knew the teens were coming back but why after a massive SL like that? And with Silas about as well, just silly :bored:

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 05:50 PM
The Producers have had tons of feedback about how the teen characters are not likeable and too overused and that the older characters should be used more. They seem to not get the message still!

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 05:55 PM
We have not seen the last of Lynsey on screen yet as Karen Hassan filmed some flashback scenes before she finished filming, which should be shown in a couple of weeks.

Maybe Lynsey might come back as a ghost for a one off episode like what Steph did one day?

Jords
09-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Will is helping Silas? :o

bbfan1991
09-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Will is helping Silas? :o

He is writing Silas' memoirs to help with his families current money situation and his visits are part of that. Silas has been using Will and you will see soon something happens relating to Lynsey's murder;).

bbfan1991
10-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Some spoilers out for next weeks episodes:).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/

DrunkerThanMoses
10-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Has Finn like died?

InOne
10-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Hopefully, another terrible actor.

MeMyselfAndI
10-07-2012, 06:16 PM
We have not seen the last of Lynsey on screen yet as Karen Hassan filmed some flashback scenes before she finished filming, which should be shown in a couple of weeks.

Maybe Lynsey might come back as a ghost for a one off episode like what Steph did one day?

That was like my favourite episode ever. Doug was/is amaze. They turned him gay to fast, he & becks were like in proper love, it wasn't fake

Me. I Am Salman
10-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Jay Duffy has tweeted he will be starting filming at Hollyoaks tomorrow, so we will be having another stint of Declan tomorrow.

Got my hopes up for a second there, thought that said Duncan LOL

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2012, 11:36 PM
watched 4 eps before back to back :amazed:

bbfan1991
11-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Texas Longford's life will hang in the balance in Hollyoaks next week when serial killer Silas Blissett escapes from his psychiatric hospital to kidnap her.

Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove, who plays Texas, told Inside Soap that her character is "never going to be safe again" regardless of whether Silas kills her.

"Texas opens her front door, sees Silas and thinks, 'This is it - my life is over'," the actress teased. "To see him standing there with no police restraint, knowing that he murdered her sister India, is absolutely petrifying.

"Texas has already been manipulated by Silas after going to visit him, so she has it in her head that Will is responsible for Lynsey's death."

She added: "You have to remember that Silas never originally intended to kill India [in 2010] - it was Texas he was after. She's the final piece of the puzzle for him, and then his 'work' will be complete.

"Texas has no idea that Silas has done a runner. She finds out only when he turns up at her flat and tells her that he's going to finish what he started."

Jeff Rawle recently reprised his role as Silas after sensationally bowing out from the show last November.

bbfan1991
11-07-2012, 02:40 PM
More spoilers:).

http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

DrunkerThanMoses
11-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Omg when did Will become such a creepy person? I hate how they change personality's over night :mad:

DrunkerThanMoses
12-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Wait would they not have records of Will visiting Silas?

And why dont they just check his laptop and see if he is writing a book?

Also I still think it was the Doctor... creep

bbfan1991
13-07-2012, 06:00 PM
The Will and Ash scene tonight was good:).

I think Ruby comes back, teen scenes were not too bad but it is the overuse of them that gets on my nerves.

Kate!
16-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Definitely Doctor Death, showed him at the hospital when Silas escapes, he's Lynsey's killer, I would put money on it.

Vanessa
16-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Definitely Doctor Death, showed him at the hospital when Silas escapes, he's Lynsey's killer, I would put money on it.

Could be. But i still suspect Walker for some reason. He seems so cold! :suspect:

Kate!
16-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Could be. But i still suspect Walker for some reason. He seems so cold! :suspect:

he does, doesn't he? And when he said that guy (Brendan's enemy) had trashed the place, I think he'd done it himself, he was sweating.

Vanessa
16-07-2012, 02:13 PM
he does, doesn't he? And when he said that guy (Brendan's enemy) had trashed the place, I think he'd done it himself, he was sweating.

Yes. I don't trust him at all. But Brendan likes him. He can't see how dangerous he is! :(

bbfan1991
16-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Scott is leaving:(. Disappointed because I like him. I wonder what changes they will do with the student group now?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a393503/hollyoaks-scott-actor-calvin-demba-announces-exit.html

DrunkerThanMoses
16-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Good he was the worst of them all

bbfan1991
16-07-2012, 05:40 PM
I like Maddie's parents but not her:D.

It annoys me how the Producers know she is unpopular with the majority of the viewers but then she is nearly in every episode or storyline because they are trying and may I add failing to get us to like her!:joker:

Kate!
17-07-2012, 12:35 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.........................I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS GUYS :love: :love: :dance::dance:

13th July 2012

Dear Writer,

Thank you for your application and story submission for the Story Department at Hollyoaks. Please accept our apologies about how long it has taken us to get back to you.

We had a very high number of applications – over 550 – and as a result, competition was extremely tough. I’m pleased to say that you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the process, which is an invitation to attend a storyline workshop here at Lime Pictures in Liverpool.

The workshop will be a morning or an afternoon, and will run as a normal Soap story conference would, with us discussing a Hollyoaks storyline and breaking it down into two episodes. After the workshop, we will be asking you to write that storyline for us, along with your own original one. It will be 1-2 pages of A4 maximum.

From this storyline submission, there will be a further shortlist made, and those candidates will be given an edit on their storyline. After the edit and delivery of a second draft storyline, we will make our decision about who to hire.

There are 3 positions available immediately, and both holiday cover and future storyline jobs potentially in the future.

I enclose an example storyline of a recent episode in order for you to understand more clearly what we will be asking you to write. This episode will still be on 4OD – it’s worth watching the ep and comparing how the storyline translated.

We will be deciding on dates for the workshops next week and will email you again then. Ideally they will take place in the next 2-3 weeks. We will also try to run a couple at a weekend, for those of you who may find it difficult mid-week.

Congratulations on being shortlisted!

All the best,

Kathleen Beedles

Story Consultant

Hollyoaks

Jords
17-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Is that for you Kate? :amazed:

Kate!
17-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Is that for you Kate? :amazed:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw it this morning :D :D :D

It's months since I applied so I just assumed I hadn't been successful.

Jords
17-07-2012, 12:47 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw it this morning :D :D :D

It's months since I applied so I just assumed I hadn't been successful.

omg congratulations girl!!!!!! :D :dance: :hello:

DrunkerThanMoses
17-07-2012, 12:48 PM
:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant: :elephant::elephant::elephant:

MeMyselfAndI
17-07-2012, 12:49 PM
WOO KATE!
make sure you have good realistic ideas :amazed:

MeMyselfAndI
17-07-2012, 12:50 PM
WOO KATE!
make sure you have good realistic ideas :amazed:

Kate!
17-07-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm nearly crying to be honest because I've had so much of a ****ty year so far, been subject to horrendous anti social behaviour where I live, and being out of work is so frustrating and soul destroying when you have worked all your adult life, and you feel like you are on the scrap heap. Even if I don't get the job, cos it's obvious I'm gonna be up against very tough competition, just doing the conference will give me a massive boost. It's just what I needed.

:dance:

InOne
17-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Nice one Kate! :love:

Jords
17-07-2012, 12:57 PM
We :love: you Kate!

Kate!
17-07-2012, 12:59 PM
We :love: you Kate!

thank you, you are all so lovely :lovedup:

Black Dagger
17-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Kate, you know I totally love you <3.

Oh and make sure this Ryan guy becomes a permanant character xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

MeMyselfAndI
17-07-2012, 01:08 PM
No, 25% of the street is gay & theres much more likeable/great male characters like Brendan, Ste & Doug..

He should be part of 1 storyline & go.

Vanessa
17-07-2012, 01:11 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.........................I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS GUYS :love: :love: :dance::dance:

13th July 2012

Dear Writer,

Thank you for your application and story submission for the Story Department at Hollyoaks. Please accept our apologies about how long it has taken us to get back to you.

We had a very high number of applications – over 550 – and as a result, competition was extremely tough. I’m pleased to say that you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the process, which is an invitation to attend a storyline workshop here at Lime Pictures in Liverpool.

The workshop will be a morning or an afternoon, and will run as a normal Soap story conference would, with us discussing a Hollyoaks storyline and breaking it down into two episodes. After the workshop, we will be asking you to write that storyline for us, along with your own original one. It will be 1-2 pages of A4 maximum.

From this storyline submission, there will be a further shortlist made, and those candidates will be given an edit on their storyline. After the edit and delivery of a second draft storyline, we will make our decision about who to hire.

There are 3 positions available immediately, and both holiday cover and future storyline jobs potentially in the future.

I enclose an example storyline of a recent episode in order for you to understand more clearly what we will be asking you to write. This episode will still be on 4OD – it’s worth watching the ep and comparing how the storyline translated.

We will be deciding on dates for the workshops next week and will email you again then. Ideally they will take place in the next 2-3 weeks. We will also try to run a couple at a weekend, for those of you who may find it difficult mid-week.

Congratulations on being shortlisted!

All the best,

Kathleen Beedles

Story Consultant

Hollyoaks

Kate, if you get the job i want a big Stendan wedding! :D:pipe:

Black Dagger
17-07-2012, 01:13 PM
No, 25% of the street is gay & theres much more likeable/great male characters like Brendan, Ste & Doug..

He should be part of 1 storyline & go.

I guess you are right, I just have a crush on him =(.

I am also confused at this Will storyline, like DTM said, why don't they just check his laptop and see if he's been writing a book. Silly police. :idc:

InOne
17-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Kate, if you get the job i want a big Stendan wedding! :D:pipe:

:nono:

MeMyselfAndI
17-07-2012, 01:17 PM
I prefure Ste & Doug, Brendan was horrible

InOne
17-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Make Doug realise he wasn't gay all along. And axe Ste

Black Dagger
17-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Are Walker and Brendan supposed to be together as well, I was highly confused when they kissed and then nothing happened afterwards, but I missed a couple of weeks, so it might have been mentioned.

Black Dagger
17-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Oh axe Joel as well.

He probably piss' sawdust that one. :bored:

Kate!
17-07-2012, 01:22 PM
When is the Silas escape due to happen, I'm a bit off kilter atm?

Me. I Am Salman
17-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Congrats Kate :amazed::amazed:

Me. I Am Salman
17-07-2012, 02:23 PM
If you get the job please bring back Ben & Izzy :dance:

DrunkerThanMoses
17-07-2012, 02:26 PM
When is the Silas escape due to happen, I'm a bit off kilter atm?

Thursday or Friday, thinking Texas might be killed off

bbfan1991
17-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Ooh that is so good!:):D

Me. I Am Salman
17-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Is there definitely a murder?

DrunkerThanMoses
17-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Is there definitely a murder?

Not sure

Kate!
17-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Thursday or Friday, thinking Texas might be killed off

:amazed: awww no. I like Texas, get rid of Liberty I say.

DrunkerThanMoses
17-07-2012, 02:46 PM
:amazed: awww no. I like Texas, get rid of Liberty I say.

Liberty - Goddess

Me. I Am Salman
17-07-2012, 02:48 PM
I'd really love for one of the sixth formers to be murdered

bbfan1991
17-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Inside Soap has confirmed that Hollie Jay Bowes who plays Michaela is leaving Hollyoaks.

Michaela hasn't done much in this stint tbh:blush:.

bbfan1991
17-07-2012, 04:52 PM
I hope this is the start of a mini cull because atm the cast is too big!

bbfan1991
17-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Latest spoilers:).

Mandip Gill signed a years contract apparently, so I hope that Phoebe is safe or I will be shocked if she is killed off in the Silas return thing because she is one of the more likeable teens IMO.

Black Dagger
17-07-2012, 04:56 PM
I'd really love for one of the sixth formers to be murdered

Is it wrong that I'm enjoying Abersoch?

Although get rid of Sinead I say, annoying bint.

InOne
17-07-2012, 04:59 PM
The only good thing about Abersoch is Maddie, Tilly and Sinead look hot.

bbfan1991
17-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Maddie grrr, why can't they just leave her in Abersoch?bored:

bbfan1991
17-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Oh gawd these Abersoch scenes:bored:.

bbfan1991
17-07-2012, 05:38 PM
I like this girl chatting to Neil LOL.

bbfan1991
17-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Thank heavens for these Brendan and Cheryl scenes. Emmett and Bronagh are the stars of the show.

MeMyselfAndI
18-07-2012, 04:37 PM
I actually like Madiie from the teens lol.
Get rid of Sinead, Tilly,Bart, Jono & Neil

Kate!
18-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Poor Maddie :(

DrunkerThanMoses
18-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Did she die?

MeMyselfAndI
18-07-2012, 04:45 PM
raped D:

DrunkerThanMoses
18-07-2012, 04:48 PM
:o

InOne
18-07-2012, 04:49 PM
She wasn't raped.

MeMyselfAndI
18-07-2012, 04:54 PM
It looked like it to me

Kate!
18-07-2012, 04:55 PM
No it was implied, they wouldn't show it at that time, but that's the impression it gave, I think she was.

MeMyselfAndI
18-07-2012, 04:58 PM
So do I Kate, why else would it show him throwing himself at her & forcing a kiss after she said no & pushed him away :conf:

InOne
18-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Esther saves her, and Maddie still ends up being nasty to Esther

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
18-07-2012, 05:01 PM
i think she was too

MeMyselfAndI
18-07-2012, 05:02 PM
omg

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
18-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Esther saves her, and Maddie still ends up being nasty to Esther

omfg :shocked:

ugh i hate her now

InOne
18-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Lynsey looked HOT dead tonight. And there is so much difference between her and Texas acting wise :bored: Lynsey and Silas bounce eachother perfectly with their one liners, Texas is just a mess

Black Dagger
18-07-2012, 07:39 PM
I love Esther <3.

Get rid of Jono, Neil, Bart & Sinead and I'd welcome the sixth formers getting air-time.

Me. I Am Salman
18-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Lynsey looked HOT dead tonight. And there is so much difference between her and Texas acting wise :bored: Lynsey and Silas bounce eachother perfectly with their one liners, Texas is just a mess

She was a pretty fit ghost wasn't she :laugh:

bbfan1991
19-07-2012, 01:55 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a394181/potd-hollyoaks-silas-kidnaps-texas.html

Silas leaves does not kill Texas and leaves alive instead in tonights C4 episode last we have seen of him, or will he make an appearance in Hollyoaks Later?

bbfan1991
19-07-2012, 05:34 PM
This Silas and Lynsey scene is so good:eek:.

bbfan1991
19-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Serial killer Silas's visit to Texas in Hollyoaks pulled in over 700,000 viewers yesterday (Wednesday, July 18).

E4's dramatic first look episode grabbed 706k (3.6%) and 149k (0.7%) on +1, an audience nearly as high as Channel 4's normal edition at 6.30pm which had 960k (5.4%) and 111k (0.5%) on timeshift.

The Silas-centred instalment gave E4 its best ratings of the day, and made Hollyoaks's first look the fourth most-watched multichannel broadcast of the day.

bbfan1991
19-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Go away Maddie and most of the teens apart from the lovely Esther:bored:.

bbfan1991
19-07-2012, 05:40 PM
New spoilers:

Black Dagger
19-07-2012, 05:43 PM
No, Maddie is good :nono:

Get rid of Jono, Bart and Neil, they're pointless, I'd say George as well, but at least he had a decent storyline earlier in the year that wasn't 'ooh my girlfriend is annoying me, i miss her ha'

bbfan1991
19-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Woah what an exit for Silas!:D:devil:

Texas and the rest of the village will be bricking it with him on the streets again and he has got on the bus with them girls, ooh he has his next victims:eek:.

MeMyselfAndI
19-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Poor Riley on E4 :bawling:

bbfan1991
20-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Carmel McQueen makes an unrealistic attempt to cover up her facial scars in Hollyoaks this evening.

Carmel (Gemma Merna) tries desperately to cover her injuries with make-up in preparation for a night out in Chester.

Carmel's life has been turned upside down, after her quest to become the face of new gym Attwell's ended in disaster.

Her free-spirited personality has been damaged since a tanning machine exploded earlier this month, causing the scars.

Will Carmel overcome her embarrassment and join her friends clubbing?

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/27/618x412/soaps_hollyoaks_3390_1.jpg

bbfan1991
20-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Hollie-Jay Bowes has announced that she is leaving her role on Hollyoaks

The actress, who plays Michaela McQueen, explained that she is seeking a new challenge.

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/48/soaps_hollyoaks_cast_michaela.jpg

"I'm leaving Hollyoaks," she told Inside Soap. "I love Michaela and she's absolutely my baby.

"But I'm 23 years old now, and it's time to explore things."

However, Digital Spy has learned that Hollyoaks producers expect Bowes to someday return for a third stint on the teen soap.

Bowes was previously sacked from Hollyoaks in 2010 by former producer Paul Marquess, but was brought back a year later.

Calvin Demba (Scott Sabeka) confirmed his departure last week, while Karen Hassan recently bowed out as Lynsey Nolan.

Bowes joined Hollyoaks in June 2006, since starring in over 270 episodes of the show.

bbfan1991
20-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Help with the hunt for Silas. Share this poster:

http://p.twimg.com/AyL1Q_ICUAASQFF.jpg

bbfan1991
20-07-2012, 05:41 PM
I can understand Texas feeling scared and lonely about Silas now but she is being selfish forcing Dodger to choose between her and his family.

Mercedes taking Dr Browning to bed, ooh there is something I can't quite work out about him yet relating to the murder or his possible role in helping Silas to escape.

Maddie being annoying as usual, not fooled by the writers trying to make her likeable with this sudden change.

Will is becoming more creepy now, he has always been on edge but I do not think he killed Lynsey.

bbfan1991
22-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Mercedes and Dr Browning kiss. I like these two as a couple, both devious, manipulative and suspicious of each other and I think Mercy is more fun with him than the drip that is Riley.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a394522/eastenders-ian-discovery-corrie-cocaine-shame-oaks-mercedes-kiss.html

bbfan1991
22-07-2012, 12:57 PM
New Hollyoaks hunk joining to play Jen's brother. I think Scott and Lucas etc will approve of this guy!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4442573/Hollyoaks-raises-eye-candy-content-with-hunky-Liam-Gilmore.html

Black Dagger
22-07-2012, 01:18 PM
OH HELLO.

I hope he can act though, I'm sick of eye-candy who ruin every scene they are in because they practically piss sawdust :bored:

Jords
22-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Goodbye Michaela!!! :cheer2:

MeMyselfAndI
22-07-2012, 01:38 PM
I like Michaela :(
I hate Jen & don't like Tilly, so hopefully he'll be better:)

MeMyselfAndI
22-07-2012, 01:39 PM
I like Michaela :(
I hate Jen & don't like Tilly, so hopefully he'll be better:)

bbfan1991
22-07-2012, 02:21 PM
I agree Lucas, hope the guy can act.

Hollyoaks never does itself some favours because it does have some talented actors but they have their fair share of ones who can't and then are criticised because they cast on looks, which is the shows fault really.

bbfan1991
22-07-2012, 02:22 PM
I hope no-one is fooled by Maddie being nice, she will always be vile to me:joker:.

bbfan1991
22-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Apparently Maddie Morrison's sister Poppy is joining too:(, my reaction is negative now but if this is true the character might be more likeable than her annoying sister.

The cast is too big, they seriously need to trim it down. There are 4 departures but 2 new arrivals already?

bbfan1991
23-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Hollyoaks are filming the late night episodes now. Some Brendan fans are worried that HO might be lying if there is a death and that they might kill Brendan off but I don't think they will tbh, you never know though.

I have a feeling that Walker will die in all honesty because he has been brought in for a purpose and for a storyline, might be something to do with Lynsey's death because apparently they have filmed 3 endings for the reveal probably to keep us all guessing who it is?;)

bbfan1991
23-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Amy is so underused:(.

bbfan1991
23-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Ally is acting like such a jerk right now.

bbfan1991
23-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Glad to see that they have not forgotten about Carmel's face injury storyline too!

I hope they work on the storyline problem as most of the current ones are ending too quick and we need long term ones;).

bbfan1991
23-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Mitzeee is back:).

Vanessa
23-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Good to see Ste ! He's so cute! :amazed: But where's Brendan? I miss him! :bawling:

bbfan1991
24-07-2012, 04:03 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tak_2009/7631838684/

From filming of Hollyoaks later some big stunt involving Brendan, Walker, Cheryl and Joel apparently and I think Theresa is involved too.

bbfan1991
24-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Gemma Merna has confessed that she became tearful during her wedding ceremony to Ian Minton earlier this year.

The Hollyoaks actress, who had been engaged for three years, married the property developer at a Merseyside ceremony in May.

The Carmel McQueen star told Now magazine: "I thought we might giggle through our vows. I didn't expect tears."

The 27-year-old, also a glamour model, added: 'When I walked in and saw Ian standing there, I was just overcome."

However, Merna admitted that the long time the couple took between their 2009 engagement and recent marriage put a strain on their relationship.

"I think we put ourselves to the test by waiting four years to get married," she added. "When something is right, you just know."

Gemma Merna was recently left stunned by the sudden death of her father in late June.

bbfan1991
24-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Apparently...

Amy makes a pass at Ste.

bbfan1991
24-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Bloody hell Mitzeee attacking her cellmate tonight and dumping Riley:eek:.

I like Lacey and Phoebe's friendship.

Cheryl is a hypocrite in the way she sometimes treated Lynsey but they made up and she was right about the way Riley treated Lynsey before she died.

MeMyselfAndI
24-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Apparently...

Amy makes a pass at Ste.

omg:D

MeMyselfAndI
24-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Bloody hell Mitzeee attacking her cellmate tonight and dumping Riley:eek:.

I like Lacey and Phoebe's friendship.

Cheryl is a hypocrite in the way she sometimes treated Lynsey but they made up and she was right about the way Riley treated Lynsey before she died.

Yeah, Cheryl's annoying me, Brendan was also a better friend to Lynsey than Cheryl

bbfan1991
25-07-2012, 08:55 PM
That Mercedes and Nancy scene on C4 was good:):D.

Riley is annoying me atm!

Vanessa
25-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Omg! Omg! Omg! Brooding, menacing Brendan! *Drools* How amazing is this? I'm in heaven! :amazed::lovedup::evilgrin:

Vanessa
25-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Apparently...

Amy makes a pass at Ste.

Silly cow! Ste is gay! :bored:

bbfan1991
25-07-2012, 09:57 PM
New spoilers:

:)

bbfan1991
26-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Neil Newbon has proclaimed that the new series of Hollyoaks Later will shock viewers.

The Simon Walker actor teased the return of the E4 spinoff, which will air as five hour-long episodes transmitted on consecutive nights across one week.

Newbon told Inside Soap: "It's absolute dynamite. It's going to be unlike anything you've ever seen before in the show."

Producer Emma Smithwick revealed in May that fan favourite Brendan Brady (Emmett Scanlan), will play a major part this year, meaning Simon - Brendan's right-hand man - will probably also take centre stage.

Meanwhile, Newbon declared that he holds brotherly affection for his criminal Hollyoaks character.

"As an actor, you have to love your character, even though they're not real," he added. "So in a strange way, I love Walker like a brother!

"He does the things he needs to in order to get what he wants. Whether he's good or bad is up to the viewers to judge, not me."

bbfan1991
26-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Silas is winning this soap serial killer poll. If you have not voted then vote for him if you want!:devil:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a394429/soaps-serial-killers-in-pictures-who-hooked-you-most-poll.html

Black Dagger
26-07-2012, 02:09 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tak_2009/7631838684/

From filming of Hollyoaks later some big stunt involving Brendan, Walker, Cheryl and Joel apparently and I think Theresa is involved too.

JOEL DIES... :amazed:

Please, I hate him so much, urgh.

Vanessa
26-07-2012, 02:14 PM
JOEL DIES... :amazed:

Please, I hate him so much, urgh.

I heard it's a kidnap and torture plot! Omg! It better not be Brendan! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Black Dagger
26-07-2012, 02:20 PM
It all sounds very exciting... I love the Hollyoaks Later series.

Although the one with the guy who fell into oil and got impaled was a bit lame.

Black Dagger
26-07-2012, 02:20 PM

bbfan1991
26-07-2012, 02:21 PM
I think Walker will die, possibly something connected to Lynsey's death. Brendan is supposed to be around until next year at least unless Hollyoaks are lying and they/Emmett have planned to kill Brendan off.

Some would moan if that happened because Ste wouldn't have been in the episodes.

It is inevitable Emmett will leave at some point to do other acting work but he seems happy enough with the show atm, so maybe he might stay longer if Brendan survives Hollyoaks later?

bbfan1991
26-07-2012, 02:24 PM

Yeah that series was a letdown.

Mitzeee is involved in this years in a different storyline, shame they had to bloody include those teens too:bored:.

Vanessa
26-07-2012, 02:26 PM
I think Walker will die, possibly something connected to Lynsey's death. Brendan is supposed to be around until next year at least unless Hollyoaks are lying and they/Emmett have planned to kill Brendan off.

Some would moan if that happened because Ste wouldn't have been in the episodes.

It is inevitable Emmett will leave at some point to do other acting work but he seems happy enough with the show atm, so maybe he might stay longer if Brendan survives Hollyoaks later?

I think Brendan will be kidnapped in Later! :sad::bawling:

MeMyselfAndI
26-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Hopefully Theresa/Walker die

bbfan1991
26-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Hollyoaks bosses have announced that rapper Lethal Bizzle will feature in the soap's E4 spinoff Hollyoaks Later.

The musician will be performing on the late night show's upcoming fifth series, which airs in the autumn.

On Tuesday, July 31, Lethal will perform a special VIP gig in Liverpool which is to be filmed for the programme.

Hollyoaks fans are also being invited to watch his performance and feature in the series themselves.

Show chiefs have confirmed that the filming will feature Hollyoaks sixth formers Jono (Dylan Llewellyn), Neil (Tosin Cole) and Bart (Jonny Clarke).

Lethal Bizzle's appearance comes after hip-hop star Wretch 32 and singer-songwriter Maverick Sabre both recently featured in the main 6.30pm show.

Hollyoaks Later was officially recommissioned for another series in May. As well as the sixth form boys, this year's series will feature Brendan Brady (Emmett Scanlan), Walker (Neil Newbon) and Mitzeee (Rachel Shenton).

Full details of how to apply for tickets to the Lethal Bizzle gig can be found on the Hollyoaks website.

bbfan1991
26-07-2012, 04:00 PM
http://i1.cdnds.net/12/12/300x225/soaps_hollyoaks_carli_norris.jpg

Hollyoaks star Carli Norris has admitted that she sometimes finds it difficult to have sympathy for her troubled character Martha Kane.

Martha, who was introduced to screens in January, has an alcohol problem which has often adversely affected the lives of her children Ash, Callum and Lacey.

Speaking on Channel 5's The Wright Stuff today (July 26), Norris explained that she has been researching the storyline during filming with help from Hollyoaks bosses.

Norris commented: "I did as much [research] as I could. Fortunately for me, I haven't had that kind of lifestyle - I'm not a big boozer myself, and it wasn't a big thing in my family.

"But I was really lucky, while we were filming, to come into contact with somebody who was a teenager with a mother who had a serious alcohol problem. He shared some stories with me, and nobody should have to go through that, particularly at that age. And unfortunately she did pass away and left the family in devastation.

"I'm trying to have sympathy for the character as much as I can, and then I suddenly get another script and I'm like, 'Oh my God, what have I done now?'"

The actress also joked that life can be tricky as one of Hollyoaks' older cast members.

She said: "I feel like a granny! I thought I was quite young and funky, and I got there and in all the production offices there's a list of all the characters and their names. There's under-18s, over-25s, and there's an over-40s one!"

bbfan1991
26-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Oh dear Phoebe. I like the Rhys and Cindy scenes.

Will is spiralling out of control big time.

Brendan and Walker scenes are interesting as usual.

Vanessa
26-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Oh dear Phoebe. I like the Rhys and Cindy scenes.

Will is spiralling out of control big time.

Brendan and Walker scenes are interesting as usual.

Omg! The way Brendan was staring at Walker lips! Aaaaaaaah! I love them! :amazed:

bbfan1991
26-07-2012, 05:51 PM
I am liking the Kane family. I hope Martha's storyline is a long term one and not one of those that finish quickly.

That was rude of Jacqui not thanking Cindy for finding Phoebe.

MeMyselfAndI
26-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Omg! The way Brendan was staring at Walker lips! Aaaaaaaah! I love them! :amazed:

Brendan needs to get back with Ste

Vanessa
26-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Brendan needs to get back with Ste

Maybe Brendan can use Walker to make Ste jealous? :joker:

Black Dagger
26-07-2012, 06:10 PM
I much prefer Brendan/Walker to Stug.

Vanessa
26-07-2012, 06:12 PM
I much prefer Brendan/Walker to Stug.

Me too! Brendan and Walker would make the best couple ever! :dance:

MeMyselfAndI
26-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Stug>>>
Doug is one of my favourite characters.

MeMyselfAndI
26-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Stug>>>
Doug is one of my favourite characters.

Kate!
28-07-2012, 10:41 AM
hey guys, just to update you :D I have received confirmation of my workshop/interview at Lime Pictures in Liverpool, next Friday!!! 11.AM. excited!!!!! :amazed:

Me. I Am Salman
28-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Best of luck :D

DrunkerThanMoses
28-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Good Luck Kate

bbfan1991
29-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Good luck Kate:).

ION it looks like Amy Barnes is leaving Hollyoaks for good, gutted:(.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a395888/hollyoaks-amy-shock-eastenders-proposal-corrie-violence-latest.html

bbfan1991
30-07-2012, 05:50 PM
I really like the Kane family unit.

Good to see Tony and Cindy back on screen. I hope they get some storyline soon and that Hollyoaks use the older characters more.

Mercedes is so better off with Dr Browning!

bbfan1991
30-07-2012, 07:31 PM
This is who will apparently be playing Poppy, Maddie's sister.

http://www.selectmodel.com/portfolio.aspx?n=35&modelid=595692&subid=9259&mainsubid=9259&sexid=2&alpha=&link=SpecialBookings&slink=Women&from=&ltr=&GenderList=&WomenDivisionList=&MenDivisionList=&cbo_womenHeightFrom=&cbo_womenHeightTo=&cbo_menHeightFrom=&cbo_menHeightTo=&cbo_womenBustFrom=&cbo_womenBustTo=&cbo_womenBraFrom=&cbo_womenBraTo=&cbo_womenWaistFrom=&cbo_womenWaistTo=&cbo_womenHipsFrom=&cbo_womenHipsTo=&cbo_womenShoeFrom=&cbo_womenShoeTo=&cbo_womenEyes=&cbo_womenHair=&cbo_menChestFrom=&cbo_menChestTo=&cbo_menSuitFrom=&cbo_menSuitTo=&cbo_menWaistFrom=&cbo_menWaistTo=&cbo_menShoeFrom=&cbo_menShoeTo=&cbo_menHair=&cbo_menEyes=&sch=&schtxt=&a=35

:blush:

Vanessa
30-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Omg! I just heard something really shocking about this year Later! :shocked::o:bawling:

DrunkerThanMoses
31-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Wow Amy is leaving?

MeMyselfAndI
31-07-2012, 11:14 AM
omg i like Amy
& good luck Kate!!:D

MeMyselfAndI
31-07-2012, 11:14 AM
omg i like Amy
& good luck Kate!!:D

Vanessa
31-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Omg! So many great spoilers today! My head is spinning! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

MeMyselfAndI
31-07-2012, 11:18 AM
What Spoilers

Vanessa
31-07-2012, 11:19 AM
What Spoilers

There are new Hollyoaks spoilers on Emmett Scanlan tumbler. Exciting stuff coming up for Brendan, Walker and Stug! :amazed:

MeMyselfAndI
31-07-2012, 11:20 AM
omg tell me:amazed:

Vanessa
31-07-2012, 11:24 AM
omg tell me:amazed:

Here's the link to the new spoilers : http://emmettscanlan.tumblr.com/post/28404516207/all-about-soap-two-weeks-revealed-spoilers

MeMyselfAndI
31-07-2012, 11:28 AM
That week looks amazing:D

Vanessa
31-07-2012, 11:32 AM
That week looks amazing:D

Brendan adn Walker are going to have a special two hander episode! I think they're going to get it on! :amazed::evilgrin:

Jords
31-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Ste and Amy getting back together???

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599749_10150943081862161_735621358_n.jpg

Jords
31-07-2012, 04:41 PM
oh I just read your link Reg, a drunken pass :laugh:

Im sad Amy is leaving always liked her character but never given anything exciting to do.

bbfan1991
31-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Hollyoaks star Rachel Shenton has promised that there are heated scenes in store as Mitzeee Minniver and Myra McQueen come face-to-face behind bars.

A furious Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) is transferred to Mitzeee's prison next month, ready to make life hell for the troubled glamour girl.

Myra's daughter Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) recently framed Mitzeee for a shocking attack by stabbing herself. As Myra is convinced that Mitzeee is guilty, she is grateful for the opportunity to get revenge.

Shenton told All About Soap of the storyline: "I think at that point Mitzeee just wonders if things could get any worse for her. She's already having a really rough time, and then Myra shows up. It's a very calculated decision on Myra's part to get moved to the same jail."

She continued: "Myra will battle tooth and nail for her daughter, and you can just imagine the fighting spirit she has. There's a lot of serious verbal scrapping between Myra and Mitzeee, which in some ways is worse than a punch-up."

To make matters worse for Mitzeee, her cellmate Shayne is threatening her in a devious bid to secure some of Riley Costello's cash. However, when Mitzeee begs Riley for help, she doesn't get the response she had hoped for.

Shenton added: "He's not as supportive as she would like him to be, mainly as he's dealing with his own problems back in the village. It's pretty devastating for Mitzeee of course, because she's still madly in love with Riley. She's hoping he'll have a change of heart."

bbfan1991
31-07-2012, 05:37 PM
oh I just read your link Reg, a drunken pass :laugh:

Im sad Amy is leaving always liked her character but never given anything exciting to do.

Yeah it is a shame Amy is going because she was a popular character and Ashley Slanina Davies is a good Actress but they never gave her much to do:(.

I fear that we might lose more high profile characters because they are constantly shoving the annoying teens in our faces.

bbfan1991
31-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Ally is acting dead weird:suspicious:.

bbfan1991
31-07-2012, 05:42 PM
More Mercedes and Nancy scenes please:D.

Riley needs to grow a backbone, he has been out of order recently.

bbfan1991
31-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Brendan and Walker two hander interesting? Not surprised the BB fans are kicking off because they want it to be with Ste...

Vanessa
31-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Brendan and Walker two hander interesting? Not surprised the BB fans are kicking off because they want it to be with Ste...

I don't! I prefer Brendan with Walker! I want them to get it on! :tongue:

bbfan1991
31-07-2012, 05:49 PM
It annoys me how some of them still think that the show should revolve around those two characters only.

Vanessa
31-07-2012, 05:53 PM
It annoys me how some of them still think that the show should revolve around those two characters only.

I'm glad that we're getting a Bralker two hander episode! It's going to be amazing! :dance:

bbfan1991
31-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Mercedes is better off with Dr Browning than Riley!

Jords
31-07-2012, 06:57 PM
I actually really enjoy the teens.

InOne
31-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Annalise in those shorts :amazed:

Vanessa
31-07-2012, 10:30 PM
I think Walker is an undercover cop. :suspect:

bbfan1991
01-08-2012, 04:56 PM

New spoilers:).

bbfan1991
01-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Hollyoaks bosses have announced that former Emmerdale and Bad Girls star Claire King has filmed a guest role on the soap.

The actress will feature on screen as a prison governor later this month, keeping a close eye on glamour girl Mitzeee Minniver (Rachel Shenton) as she remains behind bars for a crime she did not commit.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/31/618x411/claire-king-as-prison-governor-3.jpg

Mitzeee was recently framed for a shocking attack as scheming Mercedes McQueen stabbed herself to land her love rival in deep trouble.

King, who played Kim Tate in Emmerdale and Karen Betts in Bad Girls, will be appearing in episodes which see Mercedes's mother Myra (Nicole Barber Lane) transferred to the same prison as Mitzeee. A number of heated clashes then take place between the pair.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/31/618x410/ho-tx-17.08

Speaking of the guest part, King commented: "It's great to go back to my soap roots and work with the talented team at Hollyoaks. Rachel and Nicole were fantastic to work with and I really enjoyed filming the dramatic prison scenes."

King's first scenes will air in the week commencing Monday, August 6.

bbfan1991
01-08-2012, 04:59 PM
So Sinead gets close to Callum? I hope this means she and Bart split up because I really cannot stand them together.

It looks like Riley will be going between Mitzeee and Mercedes again.

bbfan1991
01-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Ooh Dr Browning threatening Riley.

Will in the clear now, he is obviously gutted at seeing Ash kiss Ally at the end because he has feelings for her.

Annalise looked hot and good on her for consoling Scott after he was disappointed about messing everything up.

Kate!
01-08-2012, 06:00 PM
I think Ally could well be an undercover cop, it's an interesting thought that Walker could be one, though. That would be unexpected!

Vanessa
01-08-2012, 06:04 PM
I think Ally could well be an undercover cop, it's an interesting thought that Walker could be one, though. That would be unexpected!

I think Walker has a thing for Brendan. But he seems conflicted. He wants him, but he knows they have no future. Especially if he's a cop! :tongue:

bbfan1991
01-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Apparently they cut out an emotional last scene between Scott and Annalise before he left:(:bored:.

bbfan1991
01-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Jorgie Porter has been named the 'Hottest Girl In Soap' by FHM magazine.

The actress has played Theresa McQueen in Hollyoaks and its post-watershed E4 spinoff Hollyoaks Later since 2008.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/31/618x874/jorgie_porter_fhm_1.jpg

Porter will reportedly have a big part in the upcoming series of Hollyoaks Later, which airs this autumn.

"It gets seriously rude," she said of the new episodes.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/31/618x876/jorgie_porter_fhm_2.jpg

"It's like rude rude. The kind of stuff that you might see and it might be awkward if you ever see me again."

Asked what she is like on set, Porter said: "I'm uncontrollable. I'm not allowed any energy drinks. I get very energetic."

The upcoming fifth series of Hollyoaks Later will feature a cameo from Lethal Bizzle.

Footage was filmed last night (July 31) at a special VIP gig in Liverpool especially for the programme.

Show chiefs have confirmed that the filming will feature Hollyoaks sixth formers Jono (Dylan Llewellyn), Neil (Tosin Cole) and Bart (Jonny Clarke).

The full feature and more pictures appear in this month's FHM magazine, on sale from Thursday (August 2).

bbfan1991
01-08-2012, 07:57 PM
OMG Jorgie is looking hot in those pictures:blush::lovedup:.

DrunkerThanMoses
03-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Good Luck to Kate today

Vanessa
03-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Omg! Pa Brady! Eeeeeeeeeek! https://twitter.com/EmmettScanlan/status/230968508324933632/photo/1 :eek::eek::eek:

bbfan1991
03-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Some spoilers from Hollyoaks Overdose:

•Someone is plotting against Brendan and Walker.
•The police re-construct Lynsey's death.
•The re-construction throws light on a new suspect!
•On August 14th, Brendan and Walker feature in a special two hander!
•In the two hander, Brendan and Walker are trapped in an old factory as the police hunt them down.
•Brendan goes to extreme lengths for a confession after becoming increasingly suspicious of Walker!

bbfan1991
03-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Ally is acting so weird. I wonder what his big secret is?

Scott's exit was so rushed too.

I am still gutted that Amy is leaving soon:(.

Theresa and Leanne, new friendship?

bbfan1991
03-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Good Luck to Kate today

This. I hope it is good news:).

bbfan1991
03-08-2012, 11:53 AM
The show is in a bit of a mess at the minute. I hope they listen to feedback and improve on that but I hold my breath.

They should have Mercedes give up on trying to win Riley back because this is tedious now and she is more exciting with Dr Browning...

Kate!
03-08-2012, 01:49 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was an awesome experience. I'm buzzing like feck. Saw Dodger .... :love:

Vanessa
03-08-2012, 01:49 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, Kate! Did you see Emmett? :xyxwave:

Kate!
03-08-2012, 01:52 PM
No, just Dodger and George. Texas Darren and Sinead were there but I didn't see them.

bbfan1991
03-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Glad you had a good experience Kate:). I am actually jealous that you got to meet some of the cast LOL!:blush:

Vanessa
03-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Glad you had a good experience Kate:). I am actually jealous that you got to meet some of the cast LOL!:blush:

Me too! :hugesmile:

Kate!
03-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Didn't meet them properly to be honest, but said hello in passing.

Vanessa
03-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Didn't meet them properly to be honest, but said hello in passing.

I want to meet Emmett, Neil and Kieron! :amazed:

Black Dagger
03-08-2012, 02:07 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you had an amazing time bub <3.

bbfan1991
04-08-2012, 02:25 PM
'Hollyoaks' newcomer James Farrar reveals Liam Gilmore role details

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/interviews/a397133/hollyoaks-newcomer-james-farrar-reveals-liam-gilmore-role-details.html

bbfan1991
05-08-2012, 06:04 PM
The two hander episode between Brendan and Walker looks good...

Walker shoots a copper:eek:.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a397373/hollyoaks-bad-boy-special-eastenders-phil-fears-corrie-reunion.html

Vanessa
05-08-2012, 06:09 PM
The two hander episode between Brendan and Walker looks good...

Walker shoots a copper:eek:.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a397373/hollyoaks-bad-boy-special-eastenders-phil-fears-corrie-reunion.html

Omg! I can't stop looking at those pics! The first one! So hot! Bralker! :lovedup:

bbfan1991
05-08-2012, 06:19 PM
I hope it is Walker who dies in Hollyoaks Later if there is a death. I would actually be surprised if Brendan does in this one because there is more for his character to give, although I know that Emmett will leave at some point to do other projects.

Vanessa
05-08-2012, 06:29 PM
I hope it is Walker who dies in Hollyoaks Later if there is a death. I would actually be surprised if Brendan does in this one because there is more for his character to give, although I know that Emmett will leave at some point to do other projects.

Noooooooooooo! I want Bralker to live ! Joel can die instead! :nono::blush2::tongue:

bbfan1991
06-08-2012, 05:40 PM
So Liam, Jen's brother has arrived.

Ooh that Diane and Martha scene was good:).

Dr Browning is a brilliant character already!

bbfan1991
06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
What is Ally's problem?

Last week of Amy on screen:(.

Vanessa
06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Ally is such a jerk! :nono:

bbfan1991
06-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Claire King has spoken about her enjoyment of her upcoming guest role in Hollyoaks.

The actress will star as a prison governor later this month, as glamour girl Mitzeee Minniver (Rachel Shenton) remains in jail for a crime she did not commit.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/31/618x411/claire-king-as-prison-governor-3.jpg

"It's great and Nicole Barber-Lane (Myra McQueen) was lovely," she said of her time on the soap.

"Despite all the long days and working weekends, she still has a smile on her face - but that's probably down to reading the book Fifty Shades of Grey."

The former Bad Girls actress explained that she quickly found errors in the soap's on-screen prison.

"The noticeboards all had drawing pins. Certain things stick with you and you think, 'Wrong'," she told The Sun.

"You wouldn't have that in prison - it's all stuck up with toothpaste."

King also stated that she feels the television industry is tough for actresses over 35.

"All of us girls are fighting for the same parts as there aren't that many for those in their 40s and 50s," she explained.

"You are dead in this industry after 35, you start becoming a little bit more invisible. It just means you have to shout very loudly."

King's first scenes will air during the week commencing Monday, August 6.

bbfan1991
06-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Amy kissing Ste? Awkward:spin:.

Vanessa
06-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Oh dear Amy! I get that Ste is gorgeous, but really? :nono:

bbfan1991
06-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Vanessa you might like this:p.

http://www.allaboutsoap.co.uk/blog/hollyoaks-stes-mad-week/

Vanessa
06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Vanessa you might like this:p.

http://www.allaboutsoap.co.uk/blog/hollyoaks-stes-mad-week/

I read this today. But i hope Brendan doesn't push Ste away. I want cuddles, not violence! :sad::bawling:

bbfan1991
06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
It sounds like Hollyoaks are still filming the Later episodes and from what I have been hearing it sounds like the Brendan/Walker storyline will be good, Mitzeee's too but I am dreading the teen one.

bbfan1991
06-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Some more new spoilers:).

MeMyselfAndI
06-08-2012, 11:36 PM
glad it went well Kate:D.
Out of thoose 5, I'd loved to have seen Darren

bbfan1991
07-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Hollyoaks star Emmett Scanlan has admitted that his character Brendan Brady will become "totally paranoid" in the coming days.

As seen in pictures released on Sunday, Brendan's attempts to hijack Sampson's drug deal backfire next week when he and Walker (Neil Newbon) end up trapped inside a factory, surrounded by police.

Realising that someone has grassed him up to the authorities, Brendan is left to wonder who is plotting against him.

Scanlan told Inside Soap: "When Brendan gets back to the village, he has no idea where Sampson is or how the deal went so wrong.

"He's totally paranoid and suspects everyone of sabotaging his plans. He's constantly looking over his shoulder - and the situation is going to get more and more perilous."

Brendan and Walker's failed drug plot plays out in a special standalone edition of Hollyoaks which focuses entirely on the storyline.

Scanlan said: "The episode is a standalone story and is shot in the style of the movie Reservoir Dogs. It features flashbacks from when Brendan and Walker first met, and you learn about their history."

Hollyoaks airs the episode next Tuesday (August 14) at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Vanessa
07-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Hollyoaks star Emmett Scanlan has admitted that his character Brendan Brady will become "totally paranoid" in the coming days.

As seen in pictures released on Sunday, Brendan's attempts to hijack Sampson's drug deal backfire next week when he and Walker (Neil Newbon) end up trapped inside a factory, surrounded by police.

Realising that someone has grassed him up to the authorities, Brendan is left to wonder who is plotting against him.

Scanlan told Inside Soap: "When Brendan gets back to the village, he has no idea where Sampson is or how the deal went so wrong.

"He's totally paranoid and suspects everyone of sabotaging his plans. He's constantly looking over his shoulder - and the situation is going to get more and more perilous."

Brendan and Walker's failed drug plot plays out in a special standalone edition of Hollyoaks which focuses entirely on the storyline.

Scanlan said: "The episode is a standalone story and is shot in the style of the movie Reservoir Dogs. It features flashbacks from when Brendan and Walker first met, and you learn about their history."

Hollyoaks airs the episode next Tuesday (August 14) at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Omg! It all sounds amazing! I bet Brendan will suspect Ste has betrayed him! :devil:

bbfan1991
08-08-2012, 09:46 AM
I am catching up on the episode from yesterday. Poor Amy, sad exit she has and I will miss her character:(.

Liam seems nice so far.

I like how Dr Browning stands up to Mercedes and the whole cat/mouse thing between them, she should give up on trying to get back with the drip that is Riley.

Vanessa
08-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I am catching up on the episode from yesterday. Poor Amy, sad exit she has and I will miss her character:(.

Liam seems nice so far.

I like how Dr Browning stands up to Mercedes and the whole cat/mouse thing between them, she should give up on trying to get back with the drip that is Riley.

I loved last night episode! And tomorrow will be even better! :dance:

MeMyselfAndI
09-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Hollyoaks been really good this week, loving all the storylines bar Jen, & thats not even that bad.

Vanessa
09-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Omg! Stendan this week is killing me! :amazed::lovedup:

MeMyselfAndI
09-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Lol, Brendan is an amazing actor.
Doug was annoying lieing to his parents :bored:
Mitzeee's jail scenes are really interesting, I hope her cellmate becomes a fulltime character.
Also I really want Mercedes to get her way with Riley:D

MeMyselfAndI
09-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Lol, Brendan is an amazing actor.
Doug was annoying lieing to his parents :bored:
Mitzeee's jail scenes are really interesting, I hope her cellmate becomes a fulltime character.
Also I really want Mercedes to get her way with Riley:D

bbfan1991
09-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Catching up on some episodes I missed:).

bbfan1991
09-08-2012, 08:49 PM
New spoilers:

bbfan1991
09-08-2012, 08:51 PM
'Hollyoaks' Jessica Forrest talks Leanne, Doug wedding plot:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/interviews/a398153/hollyoaks-jessica-forrest-talks-leanne-doug-wedding-plot.html

Mrluvaluva
12-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Hollyoaks schemer Mercedes McQueen will continue to find herself at the centre of drama when she is kidnapped!

Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) has crossed a number of people in recent weeks, and she will soon add another enemy to her list - Mitzeee's newly-released cellmate Shayne.

Shayne has been desperate to secure some of Riley's cash, but when she turns up in the village and makes more demands, Riley and Mercedes team up and manage to double-cross her.

Show bosses are keeping tight-lipped about who kidnaps Mercedes the next day - has Shayne come back for revenge, or is somebody else responsible?

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/32/618x412/mercedesaug21.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/32/618x412/mercedesaug212.jpg

Me. I Am Salman
12-08-2012, 01:19 AM
its been an eventful year for Mercedes :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Omg just saw that the actress who played Sasha has gotten a role on Games on Thorne.... she cant act though.

InOne
13-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Great E4 :amazed:

MeMyselfAndI
13-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah E4 was AMAZING!! Best ep this year:amazed:

Vanessa
13-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Yeah E4 was AMAZING!! Best ep this year:amazed:

It was fantastic! :dance: And i knew Walker was a cop! I was right! I should write for this show! :joker:

Kate!
17-08-2012, 03:14 PM
It was fantastic! :dance: And i knew Walker was a cop! I was right! I should write for this show! :joker:

Nice one Vanessa. I thought this too, a while back and then thought maybe I was wrong :shrug: and I also thought that was going to turn out to be his connection with Ally as well, maybe Ally is in witness protection? Could still be?

Loving this weeks episodes, Hollyoaks by far the most superior soap atm, long may it continue :love:

It's amazing how they keep stuff a secret too, when all the other soaps major storylines always leak.

Dying for the next e4 installment tonight, I don't think Walker did it. Anyone know anything?

InOne
17-08-2012, 03:24 PM
The episodes have not been great really. The editing is killing it mostly. Cutting and pasting scenes all over the place, trying to stick two different plots with the same character together, it's also annoying how characters seem to pop up 20mins into an episode for a short scene.