MeMyselfAndI
16-02-2013, 06:55 PM
That is hideous

MeMyselfAndI
16-02-2013, 06:55 PM
That is hideous

bbfan1991
16-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Over on Hollyoaks, newcomer Kevin Foster steps up his schemes against Brendan Brady as he continues to do Walker's dirty work.

Kevin (Elliot Balchin) is well aware of Brendan's traumatic childhood after chatting to Walker, so he plays on this knowledge by making up a story about his own past.

Confiding in Brendan (Emmett Scanlan), Kevin claims that his uncle Robert used to abuse him. When Brendan comforts his young employee, Ste is surprised to spot the pair hugging.

The next day, however, Brendan finally realises that Kevin is lying and lashes out at him, unleashing all his anger about his own dark past.

While Brendan's violent outburst doesn't go very far, Walker later beats up Kevin himself and sends him off to the police station sporting some nasty injuries.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/07/618x417/soaps-hollyoaks-3548-1.jpg

Bruised and bloodied, Kevin formally accuses Brendan of a sexual assault, which leads to the nightclub owner's arrest.

Ste is determined to find out what Kevin is up to and confronts him, but Kevin succeeds in planting a seed of doubt in his mind regarding Brendan's innocence…

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Wednesday, February 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Marcus.
16-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Over on Hollyoaks, newcomer Kevin Foster steps up his schemes against Brendan Brady as he continues to do Walker's dirty work.

Kevin (Elliot Balchin) is well aware of Brendan's traumatic childhood after chatting to Walker, so he plays on this knowledge by making up a story about his own past.

Confiding in Brendan (Emmett Scanlan), Kevin claims that his uncle Robert used to abuse him. When Brendan comforts his young employee, Ste is surprised to spot the pair hugging.

The next day, however, Brendan finally realises that Kevin is lying and lashes out at him, unleashing all his anger about his own dark past.

While Brendan's violent outburst doesn't go very far, Walker later beats up Kevin himself and sends him off to the police station sporting some nasty injuries.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/07/618x417/soaps-hollyoaks-3548-1.jpg

Bruised and bloodied, Kevin formally accuses Brendan of a sexual assault, which leads to the nightclub owner's arrest.

Ste is determined to find out what Kevin is up to and confronts him, but Kevin succeeds in planting a seed of doubt in his mind regarding Brendan's innocence…

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Wednesday, February 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

oh very evil

bbfan1991
17-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Gemma Bissix‏@Gemma_Bissix

Sitting in the makeup chair @Hollyoaks dying my hair extra blonde for Clare Devine's return!! Exciting!! #evilclare #thebitchisback

:amazed::devil:

bbfan1991
18-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Danniella Westbrook: 'New Hollyoaks character Trudy seriously warped'

Danniella Westbrook has described her Hollyoaks character Trudy as "seriously warped".

The 39-year-old actress, who has been cast as an ex-convict in the teen soap, told Bang Showbiz that she found some of her alter ego's actions to be "shocking".

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/52/618x460/soaps-hollyoaks-daniella-westbrook-2.jpg

''I was thinking you have to be seriously warped to play this character. Some of the stuff Trudy does was shocking," she said.

Westbrook also acknowledged that she will not be cast as "dolly bird" characters anymore.

She added: ''There was no pressure on me to play Trudy because there are so many young, beautiful actresses in this show with so much energy.

"But my days of being a dolly bird are over. It was normal for me to play a sort of gangster-type role."

Comparing Trudy to her former soap role as Sam Mitchell, the star added: "It was very different to EastEnders. The cast was much smaller.''

Fans can see Westbrook make her debut as Trudy in this evening's Hollyoaks on Channel 4 at 6.30pm.

bbfan1991
18-02-2013, 04:12 PM
I still struggle with my sexuality

Hollyoaks’ PJ Brennan admits he still has his demons.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/media/Oaks%20cast/tumblr_m4hnq5dR1S1r65l0f.jpg

Hollyoaks star PJ Brennan has confessed he’s still struggling to come to terms with his sexuality.

Despite being openly gay, the actor - Hollyoaks’ Doug Carter - admits he’s still got a lot to learn to have the “confidence to be my own human being”.
In a frank interview with SoapSquawk the American told how he battles every day with his sexuality, has a lot to learn and was left hurt after facing homophobic slurs in the street.

“People assume that I am 100% comfortable about being gay but it’s the exact opposite,” he explained.

“The perception is that I should have had all this worked out by the time I got on a show that has put me in the spotlight for being gay. I’m still working it out, I’m very late in my own development.

“To have people message me everyday and tell me things, I feel bad because half of me wants to empathise with them and the other half wants to go ‘you don’t know what I have to deal with everyday’.

“There are so many hurdles I need to get past before I can draw back and be myself.

“It’s tricky but it means I need to focus on myself and making me happy because I want to lead by example”

But he added: “I don’t want to be a spokesperson or a role model, not in the traditional sense.”

“I got called ‘****** Doug’ on the street a few weeks ago and it still makes me feel awful”

PJ was raised in Brooklyn, New York in a strict Catholic family and he admits his faith shaped the way he looked at himself.

He added: “I was raised Catholic so that influenced the way I viewed myself and when my sexuality started to become an issue for me it was in conjunction with my idea to become an actor.”

He decided to move to the UK to train as an actor in the hope that would give him the freedom to be himself.

PJ said: “I thought the freedom to train was also an opportunity to understand myself a bit better. That’s what drama school was, three years finding the confidence to call myself an actor and to find the confidence to be my own human being.

“The culture in the UK is so more open, which is one of the reasons I moved here and I’ve been here over five years now.

“If Hollyoaks took place in America we wouldn’t be doing these character interactions. I like scenes that have us just kissing because we’re a couple, it’s not for impact or titillation. I like playing the day to day stuff.”

It is very clear that like many gay men and women around the country he battles with his demons every day.

One of those demons is that as an actor he’s often asked to go topless on camera.

So he agreed to strip naked for a photoshoot for Gay Times, determined to face his fears.

PJ explained: “As an actor I get scared every day when it says I have to take my shirt off, that’s a hurdle, I’m getting in my own way as an actor. I have a list of things I want to accomplish while I’m here and one of them is to be fearless in a lot of situations.

“This show happens to include lots of topless scenes and nudity so it’s frequent how nervous I get about being in work, often over something silly.

“So when the Gay Times opportunity came up I thought ‘Well, if I do this it gets it all out in the open’, I mean there is literally only one part of my body that’s not out there for all to see! I faced my fears.”

But being gay in the public eye does have its downside as PJ admits that he was recently verbally abused in the street.

He said: “I got called ‘****** Doug’ on the street a few weeks ago and it still makes me feel awful.”

But it’s not just narrow-minded idiots who attack him over his sexuality.

PJ says he’s often shocked by the negativity within the gay community too.

He admitted: “It’s interesting because a lot of gay men have tweeted me to say I have a gay haircut now, which is homophobic. On top of that gay men tweet me and say I’m too skinny or cry too much which is “so gay”, so within the gay community there is self hatred which is something I have only just realised.

“Everyday is a new thing that I’m learning and trying to navigate through.”

MeMyselfAndI
18-02-2013, 04:12 PM
I found Mitzeee's last week really underwhelming, the episodes weren't really that good

bbfan1991
18-02-2013, 04:17 PM
I found Mitzeee's last week really underwhelming, the episodes weren't really that good

I agree, the storyline for her exit could have been better but I am glad in all honesty that she had a lovely low key departure now and had an happy ending of sorts, which means she could return in the future if Rachel Shenton wanted to reprise the role.

I am kind of gutted we did not get one last Mitzeee/Mercy showdown before she left though.

bbfan1991
18-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Will tricks Texas

Hollyoaks badboy strikes again.

Ever since his accident Will Savage has been heading down a very dark path.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/media/2013/Feb/HO-TX-18.02.13-03.jpg

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/media/2013/Feb/HO-TX-18.02.13-04.jpg

And it looks like he’s not going to change direction any time soon.

This week he resorts to desperate measures to maintain his emotional hold over Texas Longford.

He’s furious when she goes on a night out without him, so while she’s out he deliberately tips himself out of his chair and waits until she arrives home.

Ramping up the emotional blackmail, he makes her promise that she will never leave him again.

But his joy is shortlived when he later discovers that she’s planning on moving to New York.

A show insider said: "He’s furious and starts coming up with a plan to stop her."

We exclusively revealed that Texas is going to be sensationally murdered on her wedding day after agreeing to marry Will.

Will and Texas are so annoying:bored:.

bbfan1991
18-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Holly and Cindy go to war!

Hollyoaks spoiler: Stephanie Waring predicts a riot in Chester.

Stephanie Waring has predicted there will be fireworks between her alter ego Cindy Longford and daughter Holly.

Holly proves to be a chip off the old block this week as she decides she’s going to use and abuse the local men to get what she wants.

But Stephanie says it won’t be long before these two fiery women go to war with each other.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/media/Oaks%20cast/B5EB67E93992DB325FBACB7EF46D6C.jpg

Holly’s back and looking a bit different...
What a difference a couple of years and a good bottle of hair dye makes! She’s great but looks a lot older which is something the audience will get used to pretty quickly. It’s lovely to be able to re*establish a relationship with Holly. People will forget but she was the first baby to be born on Hollyoaks, I was the first character to be pregnant and have a baby so there’s a lot of history there.

What sort of relationship do they have now?
It’s a volatile relationship, they are more like sisters than mother and daughter. I don’t think Cindy ever sees herself as a good mum, she tries but she’s not a natural mother.

Is Holly a chip off the old block?
Oh yeah! I think she’s Cindy mark two. The way I look at it is that when Cindy fled the village back in 2000, she and Holly spent all those years with Cindy’s sister Jude, who is the ultimate bitch. So Holly has adapted herself to be like Jude, she’s learnt from the people around her and that’s made her a bit of a messed up kid.

She decides she wants to become a ’rinser’ and use guys for their money, is she a schemer?
Well, she’s learnt from the best so yes. She’s gone off the rails, she’s a ticking time bomb that will explode into this uber bitch. She’s going to give Cindy a run for her money and then men of Chester better watch out. She’ll turn every head in that village because she’s gorgeous. Also, because she looks older than she actually is, I think that will cause a lot of problems where guys are concerned.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/media/Oaks%20cast/Cindy.jpg

How do you and Wallis Day get on off screen?
From the minute we met we text and speak everyday, even if we’re not at work. I don’t think a day has gone past that we haven’t spoken. She reminds me a lot of me when I was her age, well, apart from the six foot and gorgeous blonde hair! I’m just trying to help her to adjust to being on a soap in Hollyoaks and everything that it brings into your life. It’s not easy, you can get carried away with everything and I just hope I can guide her in the right way without being too parental. I just want her to do well.

Can you see them joining forces in the future and becoming this bitchy power couple?
I think so, I think they will be a great team. But I think along the way something will happen to split them up again. I think they will come really close and then a bomb will hit and it will be war between them.

If that’s the case would Cindy really go to war with her own daughter?
It depends what Holly does! I think Holly is going to be very selfish, just as Cindy is very selfish and when you get two people like that together it doesn’t gel well together. I can see a spanner in the works.

bbfan1991
18-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Bye Rob and Annalise, it is a shame to see them go:(.

Sinead and Holly a new friendship starting? How did Holly get into the club anyway, it looks like Diane and Cindy could have some scenes together which should be good:).

How did Maxine not get in touch with Mitzeee about Brendan either? Walker better not hurt her, but I think Kevin will save her if he dares.

bbfan1991
18-02-2013, 06:23 PM
The Tony and Cindy scenes were funny, they need to give them more storylines individually as characters now they are separated.

bbfan1991
19-02-2013, 05:39 PM
I liked the fiery Diane and Cindy scenes. Holly was also good in telling Cindy that she has been a useless Mother to her.

Oh Maxine wait till you find out what really is happening.

Dirk is back.

bbfan1991
19-02-2013, 05:41 PM
New spoilers:).

http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

bbfan1991
19-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Will and Texas are so annoying!

bbfan1991
21-02-2013, 01:48 PM
'Hollyoaks': Elliot Balchin talks Kevin role, shock Brendan claim

After a slow-burn introduction to Hollyoaks, newcomer Kevin Foster is brought to the forefront next week as he falsely accuses Brendan Brady of sexually assaulting him.

Kevin's shocking allegation comes as he continues to follow Walker's orders, which means trying to make Brendan's life as miserable as possible.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Elliot Balchin, who plays Kevin, to hear more about the storyline twist and his mysterious character's background.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/03/618x741/soaps-hollyoaks-elliot-balchin-kevin.jpg

How are you settling in at Hollyoaks?
"It's been amazing. In terms of the whole cast and crew, it's one of the friendliest environments that I've worked in. Everyone makes such a concerted effort to introduce themselves and just make you feel welcome.

"It's great, particularly because we've got so many long-running cast members here. You'd think they'd be sick of new faces after a while, but everyone's amazing. I've been blessed."

Are you pleased with Kevin's storyline?
"I think it's been great, because it's subtle to start with and the build-up is nice - it's very gradual. Because I'm around such big characters with major storylines, it's nice to come in under the radar.

"The characters and the audience are learning new things about Kevin all the time, so there is a shock factor when things start to come out. That's nice, because I've had so many people messaging me with questions. Kevin does become integral to the story, so it's nice to have people guessing and questioning."

How do you describe Kevin?
"Kevin has been on the streets for years and he's been in the foster care system. His beginning in the show is quite similar to Ste's. Ste came into the show originally as a little scally, and Kevin emulates some of the qualities that Ste had at that time. It's nice that Brendan picks up on that and there are parallels to be made.

"I think Kevin is led by his circumstances. He finds himself in circumstances and situations that he wouldn't put himself in by choice. Deep down he's not a bad person. He has the ability to manipulate, but he's not evil."

How long has Kevin known Walker for?
"I was really lucky to be working with Neil Newbon, who plays Walker, because we spent a lot of time together before we started shooting. We were going over our backstories, and a lot of it we created ourselves. We re-enacted Kevin and Walker's first meeting and stuff like that.

"Between us, we worked out that while Walker has been on the run for the shooting incident with Riley, he spotted Kevin pick-pocketing and doing little bits of criminal activity. Walker also saw the similarities between Kevin and Ste, so he realised that he could use all of this to his advantage.

"Walker has been talking to Kevin about Brendan's history for quite a while. We decided that they'd been planning this for a good few months before the viewers even saw Kevin on screen."

Why does Kevin lie to Brendan and claim that he was abused by his uncle?
"It's because Walker has told Kevin all about Brendan's abuse as a child. As so few people know about his history, Brendan has no idea that Kevin already knows his secret. When Brendan hears the story about Kevin being abused as a child, he instantly feels a connection with him.

"It's manipulation at its worst, but then Kevin slips up out of fear the next day - he knows that he's in way above his head! After that, Brendan knows that Kevin is lying."

We've heard that Brendan gets violent with Kevin after that. How far does his attack go?
"Luckily, it's stopped before it gets to a certain stage, but then Walker also beats up Kevin. He gets into a few scrapes - my time in the make-up chair is long every morning, and usually entails some cuts and bruises!"

Is it Kevin's idea to go to the police and claim that Brendan sexually assaulted him?
"It's all Walker's idea! The thing to remember is that Kevin has spent so many years on the streets on his own. He thought that this Walker guy was going to give him some sort of protection and stability, but then the real Walker shows his face.

"With a lot of the stuff Kevin ends up doing, it's purely through fear. He's got one of two choices - he either gets beaten up by Walker or beaten up by Brendan! He's stuck between a rock and a hard place."

Does Ste believe Kevin's false allegation?
"What's interesting is that Kevin puts the seeds of doubt into Ste's mind. There's no outright statement from Ste of, 'I do believe you' or 'I don't believe you'. But Kevin is fantastic at putting seeds in people's minds which become slow-burners. He gets people thinking things without them realising he had anything to do with it.

"Kevin starts manipulating the relationship between Brendan and Ste quite well. He puts a spanner in the works. Their relationship has been at its best before Kevin starts, but it does go slightly south."

Next week's episodes also see Walker tell Kevin that he wants Maxine dead! How does Kevin react?
"Well, Kevin and Maxine's relationship develops as time goes on. Kevin would never intentionally want to cause harm to another person. He's not a violent person and he doesn't have the same evil streak as Walker. Things become quite interesting between Kevin and Maxine, but you'll have to wait and see what happens."

What kind of feedback are you getting from the Hollyoaks fans?
"Well, the relationship between Brendan and Ste is a much-loved one and it's very heavily followed by the fans. The feedback's been really positive, but one of the main things is that they're worried and terrified about what Kevin's going to do to Stendan!

"I think people get upset if anything disrupts that relationship, especially as it's been going so well recently. But that's nice as any reaction is a positive. If you're affecting the audience in some way, it's great."

Have you enjoyed working with Emmett and Neil?
"It's so good. One of the joys of working with Emmett is that he always changes things slightly - it's never the same thing twice. That means that you have to be completely in the scene every moment, because you never quite know where it's going to go.

"I think that's a joy to work with, because it just means that it's spontaneous and real. It's the same with Neil. Emmett and Neil both work extremely hard, so to be around that work ethic makes you want to work harder yourself."

Which other cast members have you made friends with?
"The cast are great. Laurie Duncan who plays Callum is a great friend, and so is Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove who plays Texas. Danny Mac is also a joy to be around. Bronagh Waugh is like mother hen, so you can't help but be in love with her!

"I have to say all of them, though. We all go on nights out together and everyone makes a point of letting everyone else know what's going on."

How does Hollyoaks compare to your previous work?
"It's such a new way of working. I have an absolute new-found respect for soap and soap actors, because of the speed of the turnover and the amount of stuff you have to process in such a short space of time.

"I've learned invaluable lessons while I've been here at Hollyoaks, and that's the great thing - you come in every day and you're learning. It's the longest time that I've spent on one role so far, so it's great for me. I've just come out of drama school and I took a three-year break for that, so I couldn't have asked for a better way back into the industry, really."

Is Kevin sticking around in Hollyoaks?
"Kevin's story develops quite a lot from now, and as for where it's going to go from here, we're still in talks. There's a question mark over it at the moment, but Kevin's character has the potential to stay on for a bit longer, so we'll have to wait and see."

I am liking Kevin so far and it will be interesting to see what happens to him next:). Elliot Balchin seems a nice guy and I think he is doing a good job.

bbfan1991
21-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Yesterdays ratings:).

Hollyoaks pulled in 1.11m (5.3%) at 6.30pm on Channel 4 as temptation was laid in Darren's path, while E4's first look had 609k (2.8%) at 7pm.

bbfan1991
21-02-2013, 02:09 PM
'Hollyoaks': Claire Cooper leaving Jacqui McQueen role

Hollyoaks star Claire Cooper has decided to leave the soap after six years playing Jacqui McQueen, Digital Spy can confirm.

The actress is bowing out to pursue new projects and her final scenes will air in April.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/08/618x525/soaps_hollyoaks_jacqui_mcqueen.jpg

Speaking of her decision to bow out, Cooper explained: "I have had the most incredible and unforgettable time at Hollyoaks. Jacqui McQueen has been a fascinating part to play and I have nothing but gratitude to Channel 4 and Hollyoaks for giving me the opportunity.

"I would especially like to thank [executive producer] Bryan Kirkwood, whom I adore and have nothing but respect and praise for. It's sad that I'm leaving when Hollyoaks is at such a high-point, especially with Bryan back at the helm, but it's the right time for me personally to explore other avenues and see what other stories I can tell.

"To my family, friends, colleagues and fans, thank you for your support - it's been one hell of a ride for Miss McQueen and an inspirational one for me."

Paying tribute to Cooper and Jacqui, show boss Kirkwood added: "Claire Cooper has created an unforgettable soap character in the indomitable Jacqui McQueen. I feel very protective and proud of Claire's wonderful, tough, sexy, funny creation and she has struck a perfect balance of portraying Jacqui's 'hard as nails' exterior, as well as her crushing vulnerability.

"I'm devastated to be losing Jacqui, but after six years of her wearing those thigh-high PVC boots, I respect Claire's need to explore other roles. I wish her the best of luck - not that she'll need it."

Gutted:(, but I wish Claire well in what she does next. She is lovely, a fab Actress and has created a legendary character in Jacqui McQueen, who will be missed.

The producers are powerless when some of the best actors choose to leave, but I am sure that BK has replacements lined up for those leaving:).

Me. I Am Salman
21-02-2013, 04:17 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jacqui is arguably the best character in any soap right now let alone Hollyoaks. This is dreadful news :(

bbfan1991
21-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Hollyoaks has always been a show where people come and go. I am sure there will be replacements brought in for those who are leaving.

Me. I Am Salman
21-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Yeah I still think the show can carry on to be brilliant. Not gonna be like those Brendan fans

bbfan1991
21-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Yeah I still think the show can carry on to be brilliant. Not gonna be like those Brendan fans

They are doing my head in because apparently Hollyoaks is going to be crap and should end once Brendan Brady leaves, what a load of nonsense because no character has ever been bigger than the show!

Vanessa
21-02-2013, 07:13 PM
They are doing my head in because apparently Hollyoaks is going to be crap and should end once Brendan Brady leaves, what a load of nonsense because no character has ever been bigger than the show!

I also like Ste, John Paul, Tony, Cindy, The McQueen and many others. :pipe:

Legend killer
22-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Martha is such a MILF

Me. I Am Salman
22-02-2013, 08:56 PM
totally agree
also, have to catch up because I missed the entire week. was it a good one?

bbfan1991
23-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Over on Hollyoaks, Kevin Foster's loyalty to Walker is tested when the ruthless villain orders him to kill Maxine Minniver.

Walker has recently fooled Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) into working with him to bring down Brendan. However, when Maxine finally discovers exactly who she's dealing with, Walker realises that she could jeopardise all his plans and decides that she has to die.

The initial plan is for Kevin (Elliot Balchin) to lead Maxine to Walker, but when this scheme fails, it becomes clear that he'll have to carry out the grisly crime himself.

Drugging an unsuspecting Maxine's coffee, can Kevin really go through with such a terrible act?

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/08/618x848/soaps-hollyoaks-3551-1.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/08/618x453/soaps-hollyoaks-3551-2.jpg

Later in the week, fears mount for Maxine as Sienna Blake and Ash Kane realise that she's missing.

Will Savage (James Atherton) also finds himself embroiled in the dark tale as his own paranoia escalates.

A desperate Will plants a spy camera on his girlfriend Texas to keep an eye on what she's up to, fearing that his brother Dodger is the guy she really loves. The camera is hidden in a brooch that Will gives to Texas as a gift.

One evening, Texas hangs her coat outside the Savages' boat to dry with the brooch attached. Continuing to snoop via the camera, Will is shocked to spot Kevin dumping a body bag in the river.

When the police are alerted to the sinister situation, officers drag the bag out of the river and everyone fears the worst. Is Maxine dead?

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/08/618x412/ho-tx-080313-10.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/08/618x412/ho-tx-080313-11.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/08/618x412/ho-tx-080313-09.jpg

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Monday, March 4 and Friday, March 8 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

bbfan1991
23-02-2013, 11:15 PM
I hope that Maxine does not die:(. I really like her, although I am hoping that Kevin double crosses Walker and I think he will and will probably be involved in their final showdown.

bbfan1991
23-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Why do people keep dumping bodies in that river outside The Dog In The Pond?:joker:

Amy Jade
23-02-2013, 11:18 PM
I hope it's not Maxine, but is Nikki Sanderson only on a 6 month contract?

bbfan1991
23-02-2013, 11:20 PM
I hope it's not Maxine, but is Nikki Sanderson only on a 6 month contract?

Yes. Hollyoaks normally only give their cast members 6 months to 1 year contracts due to filming and schedule times etc, so if Bryan Kirkwood wants to keep her, which I hope he does unless Nikki wants to leave then I think Maxine will be sticking around if Maxine is not dead.

Amy Jade
23-02-2013, 11:22 PM
I really hope it's not her then, I have really begun to like Maxine.

Can it be Daniella Westbrook please?

bbfan1991
23-02-2013, 11:24 PM
I like Danniella, although her character is not sticking around long due to her characters storyline and is involved in Jacqui's exit:(.

bbfan1991
23-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Will is so creepy. I am liking most of what BK is doing so far, but giving Will a major storyline and bigging him up as a star of the show is a big mistake LOL.

bbfan1991
23-02-2013, 11:39 PM
'Hollyoaks' stars are hard-working, says Danniella Westbrook

Hollyoaks' new recruit Danniella Westbrook has heaped praise on the soap's younger cast members.

The former EastEnders actress arrived on screen in the Channel 4 show this week as guest character Trudy Ryan, a former prison cellmate of fan favourite Jacqui McQueen (Claire Cooper).

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/08/618x535/trudy.jpg

In a new interview, Westbrook explained that while soaps have changed since she made her debut as Walford's Sam Mitchell in 1990, she has noticed a strong work ethic at Hollyoaks.

She told ITV's This Morning today (February 22): "It's just so different, because everything's so celebrity-based now. These kids get famous real quick and there's so many of them.

"But they just work so hard at Hollyoaks, these kids. They come straight in, and for a lot of them it's their first big job. They're so dedicated, they work hard, and they're fun. You can't feel old when you're working on a job like that! They just keep you young. They're a brilliant bunch and I love them to bits."

The 39-year-old, who has previously battled a drug addiction, said that none of her Hollyoaks colleagues needed her advice on coping with life in the spotlight.

She explained: "Hollyoaks really do a great job of looking after their cast members and looking after their younger members of cast. I think the soaps have learnt over the years about projecting people into the spotlight and the dangers of alcohol and drugs and that lifestyle."

Westbrook also admitted that she felt no pressure working alongside her younger co-stars.

She laughed: "It's my 40th birthday this year and I'm very excited. Do I feel pressure? Oh no, I'm in a dressing room with Jorgie Porter and all the cute little Hollyoaks honeys and they're just adorable - so I just get changed in the loo! But they are just lovely. It's lovely to see them all looking stunning."

Me. I Am Salman
24-02-2013, 01:51 PM
I hope it's not Maxine either :( and I'm yet to give an opinion on Daniella Westbrook since I still need to catch up :p

bbfan1991
26-02-2013, 07:41 PM
'Hollyoaks': Pregnant Sinead will seek abortion after fall

Hollyoaks' Sinead O'Connor will put the life of her unborn baby at risk after she is injured in a fall.

Sinead, played by Stephanie Davis, will accept a job at Price Slice and falls while cleaning the shop windows, the Daily Star reports.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/08/618x430/soaps-hollyoaks-3554-3.jpg

Viewers have already seen the teenager deal with the aftermath of discovering her pregnancy, and in the wake of the accident she will confide in Cindy Cunningham that she wants an abortion.

While others will be worried about the health of the teenager's unborn baby, viewers will see Sinead plead with hospital medics for help.

A Hollyoaks insider said: "Sinead is going through all sorts of emotions when she falls from the ladder.

"But ultimately she realises that if she had lost her baby then all her worries would be over. The bottom line is she does not want the child.

"She's young and doesn't want the responsibility of becoming a mum.

"Sinead confides in Cindy, of all people, and even goes as far as booking an abortion after she gets the all-clear from the hospital. Cindy had Holly when she was a teenager, so she can relate to what Sinead is going through and suggests adoption.

"It's then that Sinead decides to give her stepmum first call on the baby.

"Diane is beside herself. All she has ever wanted is a baby of her own, and after a number of failed attempts at IVF she gave up. This is going to be huge for both of them."

These scenes are set to air at the beginning of next month.

Vanessa
26-02-2013, 07:43 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2f8e185d37b3032c8b0bbc004bf5cad1/tumblr_miu87yIPxV1rn1yn3o1_500.gif :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

bbfan1991
26-02-2013, 07:45 PM
'Hollyoaks': Dodger Savage's surprise discovery

Hollyoaks schemer Will Savage continues his manipulative ways next week as he aims to go public with his new relationship.

Will (James Atherton) wants Texas Longford (Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove) to tell his brother Dodger that they're now an item, but when she resists the pressure that he's putting on her, he decides to take matters into his own hands.

As seen in the pictures below, Will sets it up for Dodger (Danny Mac) to walk in on them kissing - and Dodger can't believe what he's seeing.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/08/618x431/soaps-hollyoaks-3551-3.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/08/618x412/soaps-hollyoaks-3551-4.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/08/618x440/soaps-hollyoaks-3551-5.jpg

Later, Dodger confronts Texas to see what she's really feeling, but her guilt continues to do the talking as she insists that she loves Will now.

Pleased that everything seems to be going his way, Will proposes to Texas - and a jealous Dodger is forced to wish the couple good luck as they become engaged. But is it what Texas really wants, or is she living a lie?

bbfan1991
26-02-2013, 07:47 PM
'Hollyoaks': Ruby Button to face sixth form backlash

Hollyoaks sixth former Ruby Button discovers that forgiveness won't come easily as she returns to college next week.

Ruby (Anna Shaffer) was recently suspended by headteacher Patrick Blake for her relentless bullying of Esther Bloom, who made a suicide attempt in January as her torment became too much to bear.

Although Ruby tries to get back to normal in the coming days, it's clear that some of her fellow students aren't ready to forgive and forget her appalling behaviour.

Phoebe Jackson (Mandip Gill) is the first to warn Ruby that nobody will be making life easy for her when she returns to college.

Following some advice from John Paul McQueen (James Sutton), a remorseful Ruby tries to make amends by organising a bake sale at college - but her posters are soon defaced with abuse directed towards her.

John Paul continues to help out Ruby when she burns all of her cakes, joining forces with new love interest Doug Carter (PJ Brennan) to salvage the situation. Can Ruby win a second chance from her peers?

Glad that they are still keeping up with the bullying storyline and we will see more of a punishment for Ruby and Sinead.

Vanessa
26-02-2013, 07:48 PM
I hate the new Brendan spoilers! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

bbfan1991
26-02-2013, 07:48 PM
'Hollyoaks': New Brendan, Ste, Walker twists revealed

Big spoilers in here>>>

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a461752/hollyoaks-new-brendan-ste-walker-twists-revealed.html

Vanessa
26-02-2013, 07:50 PM
'Hollyoaks': New Brendan, Ste, Walker twists revealed

Big spoilers in here>>>

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a461752/hollyoaks-new-brendan-ste-walker-twists-revealed.html

:(

bbfan1991
26-02-2013, 07:52 PM
'Hollyoaks': Brendan Brady's coat up for grabs in raffle

An online raffle to win Hollyoaks favourite Brendan Brady's coat has raised over £800 and counting for charity.

Emmett Scanlan, who played Brendan, donated the jacket after filming his final scenes as the bad boy earlier this month.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/49/618x411/soaps-hollyoaks-brendan-eileen-dublin.jpg

The raffle has been organised by the actor and his popular fansite Emmett Scanlan Fans to raise money for the NSPCC.

Scanlan commented: "Since I've come into the show, my character has been at the centre of a massive domestic abuse and child abuse storyline - an abuse that too many people, that too many children are suffering in silence for.

"We need to stand up for them, to be that loving arm when needed. I hope by running this raffle with Brendan's memorable coat, that together we raise some money but most importantly awareness. Please help, please donate. Utmost love and respect to all."

More than £800 has been raised in the contest over the past few days, but tickets are still available for purchase up until April 1, when the winner will be announced.

Full details on how get involved can be found here and here.

What a nice thing to do by them for such an important and distressing cause:).

bbfan1991
26-02-2013, 07:52 PM
More spoilers:).

Vanessa
26-02-2013, 07:54 PM
I think they're ruining the character. Was there any need to go back to the DV ? :bored:

bbfan1991
26-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Joe Tracini, who plays Dennis is a really good Singer. Check this out:

https://soundcloud.com/#joetracini/love-the-way-you-lie-master

bbfan1991
26-02-2013, 08:24 PM
I liked the Nancy/Sienna and Darren scenes on the C4 episode.

The Walker thing is boring me now tbh.

Callum and Holly:joker:.

Vanessa
26-02-2013, 08:38 PM
I liked the Nancy/Sienna and Darren scenes on the C4 episode.

The Walker thing is boring me now tbh.

Callum and Holly:joker:.

I just watched the episode! Did Walker just rape Kevin ?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I always love the Darren/Nancy scenes.

Walker is boring me now, although the spoilers that I have seen in the lead up to Brendan's exit look really good.

I like Cheryl and Nate together, so hoping he is the route to the happiness she finally deserves.

I'm not really sure on Trudy, but I do like Danniella Westbrook.

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:38 PM
I hope they keep Kevin around tbh despite his plotting around Brendan, he does have a heart and a conscience but is involved with the wrong people e.g. Walker, who must have a hold over Kevin and I am guessing it is some secret he possibly knows about Kevin?

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:38 PM
I will miss the Jacqui/Tony scenes when she leaves:(.

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Brendan has sussed out Kevin:p:o.

Vanessa
27-02-2013, 05:42 PM
I hope they keep Kevin around tbh despite his plotting around Brendan, he does have a heart and a conscience but is involved with the wrong people e.g. Walker, who must have a hold over Kevin and I am guessing it is some secret he possibly knows about Kevin?

You could be right. Poor Kevin! :(

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Seamus is so creepy. Glad he is finally back on screen though after disappearing for a while?:conf:

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Oh Darren, it is kind of his fault that the Osbornes are in a dire situation though.

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Ste and Tony:laugh:.

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Ruth and Newt mention:o.

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Brendan OMG:o.

Me. I Am Salman
27-02-2013, 06:04 PM
The upcoming Brendan-Walker stuff sounds really good!

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 06:27 PM
The upcoming Brendan-Walker stuff sounds really good!

It does:). There is lots of good storylines going on right now and character interactions.

I have a feeling some more new castings or current cast departures will be announced at some point!

bbfan1991
27-02-2013, 06:29 PM
I wonder what Nate's secret is? Seamus has made it his mission to find out.

Me. I Am Salman
27-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Yeah something doesn't seem right :suspect:

Vanessa
28-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Spoilers! :dance:

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/picture-exclusive-brendan-brady-fights-walker.php#.US8MulfowyN

bbfan1991
28-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Yeah that looks good.

I think they will both die.

bbfan1991
28-02-2013, 05:40 PM
The Cheryl/Brendan scene just was nice and emotional:).

bbfan1991
28-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Cheryl accusing Nate of cheating on herm sees him buying flowers for someone and then she follows him to his house, where it turns to be his Mother. Awkward entrance to one another!

Me. I Am Salman
28-02-2013, 06:27 PM
"what is that" lmfao :joker:

bbfan1991
28-02-2013, 06:32 PM
[/SPOILER]"what is that" lmfao :joker:

That was funny:D.

Maxine does not die, yay!

Me. I Am Salman
28-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Good, I love her :love:

joeysteele
28-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Seamus is fast becoming like a sinister Columbo, he misses nothing.

bbfan1991
01-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Kevin drugging Maxine, oh dear:o.

Big spoiler here: She survives and he double crosses Walker to save her, this then sets up the Walker vs Brendan showdown because Maxine tells Brendan that Walker is back and Walker has Seamus hostage.

This Will and Texas storyline is awful.

I enjoyed Phoebe having a go at Sinead and Ruby about how they treated Esther, plus John Paul telling Ruby she is not a victim.

bbfan1991
01-03-2013, 06:50 PM
'Hollyoaks' Gemma Bissix: 'Clare Devine is extra evil'

Hollyoaks returnee Gemma Bissix has promised that her character Clare Devine will be "extra evil" when she heads back to Chester.

The actress recently reprised her role as Clare and is expected to be back on screen later this month.

http://i3.cdnds.net/13/06/618x600/gemma-bissix.jpg

Bissix told Channel 5's The Wright Stuff today (March 1): "I've been filming last week. It's good to go back and it's very, very evil.

"I have to promise you - it's extra evil! It's exciting times at the moment."

Show bosses have previously teased that Clare will be causing trouble for Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalfe) and Doctor Browning (Joseph Thompson) in her latest storyline.

Bissix is also currently busy working on a touring production of Agatha Christie play A Murder Is Announced alongside Dean Gaffney, who was recently hospitalised after a car crash.

She said: "He's fine - the crash actually happened when we were on the way back from Derby after a show. It literally happened 10 minutes after the show. But he is fine, he's still got a little scar. He had to have something like 68 stitches, but he's back on stage and loving it.

"We start a new play on the 2nd May, so we've got another play starting."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

bbfan1991
01-03-2013, 06:53 PM
'Hollyoaks' Gemma Bissix: 'Fans enjoy Clare Devine drama'

Hollyoaks star Gemma Bissix has expressed delight over the response to her return news.

Last month, show bosses announced that the actress had agreed to reprise her role as Clare Devine, who is expected to arrive back on screen later this month.

Bissix told PA: "The feedback has been really great and everyone's been saying, 'We're going to start watching the show again, it's going to be like the old times', stuff like that. So I think it's exciting for people.

"The drama that Clare brings, that's what soaps are about - murders, shootings, killings, affairs and this and that - and it's quite nice to get a dark edge back to it. I think fans really enjoy that. It's real edge of your seat stuff."

Bissix also admitted that she never gets negative comments from fans, despite her character's evil ways.

She said: "I only joined Twitter a few months ago because my boyfriend persuaded me to, and I've never been on a social network so I'm completely new to it, but I've now got 2,000 followers in the last few weeks and they've been lovely and I've not had one negative comment."

Me. I Am Salman
01-03-2013, 07:54 PM
The ferocity is too much http://i.imgur.com/bcKuBHp.gif

Me. I Am Salman
02-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Catching up on yesterday's first look ep.. why are the students at college taking the moral high ground all of a sudden when they bullied Esther too? Ugh this makes me so angry

bbfan1991
02-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Catching up on yesterday's first look ep.. why are the students at college taking the moral high ground all of a sudden when they bullied Esther too? Ugh this makes me so angry

I agree, they need a comeuppance too but they are showing fickleness, which I think most people are fickle at some point in their lives when it comes to decision making.

bbfan1991
03-03-2013, 12:49 PM
On Hollyoaks, the drama surrounding Brendan Brady escalates in his penultimate week on screen.

Brendan (Emmett Scanlan) receives alarming news when he discovers that his dangerous nemesis Walker (Neil Newbon) is back on the scene, ready to destroy him once and for all.

The nightclub owner learns of Walker's return when Maxine Minniver drops the bombshell, having escaped after being held captive by Walker and Kevin Foster.

Brendan immediately realises that he needs to get his loved ones to safety, so he bundles Ste and Cheryl into a car and arranges to meet them later.

Heading off to find Seamus (Fintan McKeown) too, Brendan enters Cheryl's flat, but is stunned to discover his father tied up with a gun-wielding Walker standing over him…

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/618x411/soaps-hollyoaks-walker-brendan-brady-seamus-brady-3560-1.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/618x411/soaps-hollyoaks-3560-1.jpg

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Friday, March 15 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:06 PM
'Hollyoaks': Finn O'Connor recast, returning in April

Hollyoaks bosses are bringing back Finn O'Connor with a new actor in the role, Digital Spy can exclusively confirm.

Keith Rice has taken over the part of Finn and has already begun filming with the Channel 4 soap.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/10/618x893/keith-rice.jpg

Finn - brother of Sinead and stepson of Diane - was previously played by Connor Wilkinson for a year from September 2010. The character later departed the village to live with his father Rob.

The teenager's return scenes will air in mid-April, making the O'Connor clan a bigger presence in the village again.

Alex Fletcher, who plays Diane, first hinted at Finn's return in an interview with Digital Spy last month.

She said at the time: "I think it's nice to have that single mum and daughter situation. That's the reality of life and there's a lot of single parents out there. Although I do like that, it's not to say that the rest of the family won't make a comeback. It may not be just the two of us forever."

Finn's biggest storyline was an underage sex plot in 2010, which saw him father a baby daughter with Amber Sharpe.

New recruit Rice has previously appeared in three-part children's series Rocket's Island, which was made by Hollyoaks' production company Lime Pictures. His other screen credits include parts in Little Crackers, Small Creatures and Casualty 1907.

Good news IMO:), although I would have liked to have seen the previous Actor returning tbh but I wish this new one all the best and will give him a chance.

Vanessa
08-03-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm loving Walker so much! I wish he was staying on the show. :bawling::bawling:

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:08 PM
'Hollyoaks': Stephanie Davis teases Sinead's adoption plan

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/05/618x577/soaps-hollyoaks-stephanie-davis-sinead-oconnor.jpg

Hollyoaks teenager Sinead O'Connor drops a bombshell on stepmum Diane this week, admitting that she no longer wants her unborn baby.

Fearing that she's not ready for motherhood, Sinead suggests that Diane should adopt the child instead - but is the surprising idea just going to cause more problems for the O'Connors?

Stephanie Davis, who plays Sinead, recently caught up with Digital Spy to chat about the baby plot and the aftermath of Esther Bloom's bullying ordeal.

You must be enjoying being so busy on screen at the moment!
"I am - it's been nice to play something different. Usually Sinead is always just a bitch and she's just had the bullying storyline, so now it's nice to get into a story that shows her as a bit more vulnerable again. It's been really fun and I'm loving work at the moment."

Ruby seemed to be redeemed at the end of the bullying storyline, but that hasn't really happened with Sinead yet. Do you think there'll be a turning point for her?
"I think Sinead has got to be redeemed to be on the show, otherwise she'd just be hated and nobody would speak to her!

"Maybe it hasn't happened yet because Sinead has just had a lot on her plate with the baby in the past few months, so she feels quite alone. She's putting a barrier up and she's not letting anyone in at the moment."

Have you ever been worried that the viewers won't forgive Sinead for bullying Esther?
"Well, when I've been watching the show, I've thought, 'Oh my God, she's such a bitch!' But I do also think that Sinead is a likeable character and sometimes when you watch her, you can't help but laugh at some of the things she does.

"I think Sinead will be forgiven - and she can't really not say sorry for what she's done, so she will apologise. She might not be forgiven straight away, but in time hopefully people will give her another chance. If Sinead doesn't get forgiven, she might go down a very dark route."

There were a handful of Twitter users who confused you with your character during the bullying storyline. Was that difficult to deal with?
"I think it just means I'm doing my job right. You get a lot of people who point out that it's just a TV show, but then you get some people who do think that it's real. It makes me laugh as it is quite funny. Me, Jazmine Franks and Anna Shaffer are really good friends in real life and we have a giggle about it. It's all part of the job."

Why does Sinead decide that she doesn't want the baby this week?
"It starts when Sinead is working at Price Slice. Cindy is being a bit unfair on Sinead and putting her through quite a hard time at work. In the end, Sinead ends up falling off a ladder when she's cleaning the shop windows. She goes to the hospital with Diane, and I think secretly she's hoping that she's lost the baby at this point.

"Then Sinead finds out that the baby is fine, healthy and it's a girl. Diane's happy because she's always wanted a baby, but Sinead now wants an abortion and doesn't tell anyone apart from Cindy. She has a heart-to-heart with Cindy where she asks for advice, and then that's a turning point in Sinead and Cindy's relationship.

"Cindy has been in the same position when she was 16 and pregnant but didn't want Holly. They have a really deep heart-to-heart and become friends. Cindy sees Sinead as a miniature version of herself, and she gives her a few options to consider. In the end, Sinead speaks to Diane and ends up asking her to adopt the baby."

What makes Sinead choose adoption as the best way forward?
"I think Sinead was very open to going for an abortion, but then she hears from Cindy about how she didn't want her baby but Holly became a big part of her life. Sinead feels bad, because an abortion would mean getting rid of a life.

"If Sinead gives her child to Diane, the baby will always be around but not such a big part of her life. Sinead is young so she's still thinking about going out partying, university and her career. She's not ready for motherhood as she's still a child herself. If Bart had stuck around, she would have gone ahead with keeping the baby, but now she's having second thoughts."

How does Diane react to Sinead's offer?
"You'll have to wait and see! I think Diane will have a lot of questions to ask before she even considers this. If Diane says no, Sinead will have to consider other options."

Where do you want the storyline to go next?
"Well, I think this is a good storyline, because I know there's a lot of people who do get pregnant at a young age. One of my friends was in a similar situation after getting pregnant young. It happens a lot and it's a touchy subject.

"Character-wise, I think probably I'd want Diane to adopt the baby, because that means I can still film the giving birth scene! That's the one thing I haven't done at Hollyoaks yet!"

How do you feel about Diane becoming a bigger part of the show?
"I think that's really good - she totally deserves that. Alex Fletcher who plays Diane is so good - she's such a great actress. We have so much fun when we're on set together, and we get through the scenes so quickly because she's such a professional. Alex is like a breath of fresh air, she really is."

Bart (Jonny Clarke) was Sinead's main love interest for a long time on the show. Is it strange not having him around now?
"It's so weird. When Jonny left, it didn't really hit me at first. I spent my whole time at Hollyoaks filming with him, especially with the Jasmine/Jason storyline. Even afterwards, we practically did every scene together.

"It's weird not having him around, but it's good because I get to work with different people and I've got this storyline, which could go in a lot of different directions."

There are a lot of new male characters joining the show in the next few weeks. Could there be a new love interest for Sinead among them?
"Well, I don't think being pregnant would stop Sinead from going after a fella! I don't think anything would stop her, pregnant or not! I think she will always have a flirt. It'll be hard for her, because she is pregnant and she's got a lot of baggage. But in time, I think there will be a new love interest, yeah."

Who else from the recently-departed cast are you missing?
"I miss them all! Claire Cooper was one of my really good friends and we shared a changing room together too, so we always used to have chats at dinnertime. I'm going to miss that. But Claire donated a space in the changing room to me, and she wrote down that it was 'from one chav to another'!

"I miss working with Jonny and it's the same for Scarlett Bowman, Tosin Cole and Dylan Llewellyn - our little group. It was weird when they left, because we were all really good friends on and off set, so we'd hang round together a lot. But I still speak to them all and I know they're doing really well."

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:10 PM
'Hollyoaks' Claire Cooper: 'I decided to leave a year ago'

Hollyoaks star Claire Cooper has revealed that she decided to leave the soap over a year ago.

The actress announced that she was bowing out as Jacqui McQueen last month and filmed her final scenes a few days later.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/08/618x525/soaps_hollyoaks_jacqui_mcqueen.jpg

However, speaking to Inside Soap, Cooper confirmed that Jacqui's exit had been planned for a long time.

She explained: "I handed in my notice over a year ago, but I've had to wait for certain things to play out on screen before I could go. Now [executive producer] Bryan Kirkwood is back and Hollyoaks is on top form again. It's such an exciting time to be here - but I'm leaving!

"The great thing is that Bryan created the character of Jacqui, so now he gets to come up with her exit plot as well."

Teasing Jacqui's final storyline, she continued: "It's really exciting - but that's all I can say to you right now."

Cooper added that she will be taking away fond memories from her six-year stint at Hollyoaks.

She said: "I've loved every minute of playing Jacqui McQueen - it's been incredible. Usually when you're in a soap, you play someone who's quite similar to yourself. It's been great for me to play someone who's completely different from what I'm like in real life."

I will miss Claire/Jacqui:(, but no character or Actor is bigger than the show itself!

Vanessa
08-03-2013, 05:11 PM
'Hollyoaks' Claire Cooper: 'I decided to leave a year ago'

I will miss Claire/Jacqui:(, but no character or Actor is bigger than the show itself!

Any news on the 5 new brothers joining the show? :amazed:

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:12 PM
'Hollyoaks': Jacqui McQueen uncovers a secret

Hollyoaks' Jacqui McQueen hopes she has the upper hand over her enemy Trudy Ryan next week when she discovers one of her secrets.

Jacqui (Claire Cooper) has been repeatedly targeted by a scheming Trudy since joining her cleaning company last month, but when she stumbles across a dodgy vodka-making operation at work, she hopes the tables are about to turn.

Having become increasingly unhappy with the power Trudy (Danniella Westbrook) has over her, Jacqui is thrilled to have an opportunity to blackmail her.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/618x431/soaps-hollyoaks-3556-2.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/618x444/soaps-hollyoaks-3556-1.jpg

However, just when it seems that the feisty McQueen can now play Trudy at her own game, events take a sinister turn as a lustful man named Alan grabs Jacqui, which brings back terrible memories of Gilly.

Fortunately, Trudy comes to Jacqui's rescue and the feuding pair finally find some common ground when they both confide in each other about being raped in the past.

Trudy then offers Jacqui a chance to make some serious money by getting involved in her dodgy dealings. When her first assignment goes well, with Jacqui be tempted to help Trudy again?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Monday, March 11 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:14 PM
'Hollyoaks' Gillian Taylforth: 'I'm so nervous over role'

Hollyoaks' new recruit Gillian Taylforth has admitted that she is nervous over her role on the soap.

The former EastEnders actress has signed up for the part of Sandy Roscoe, who will be joining the show with five sons in a few weeks' time.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/01/618x765/reality-tv-cbb-2013-gillian-2.jpg

Taylforth, 57, told the Sunday Mirror that acting alongside the programme's younger cast members is daunting.

She said: "I'm so nervous. But I think back to the day I joined Footballers' Wives. I got through that. I walked into a room full of stick-thin, stunning girls and I thought, 'Oh God, what am I doing here?' I weighed about 9st at the time and vowed to live on grapes from then on.

"To join Hollyoaks with the most gorgeous girls in the business is nerve-racking. But I'm playing a mum with five boys, so that helps me get around things.

"All the male cast will be chasing around the young girl characters I'd imagine, so I'm sure they'll leave me right out of that!"

Taylforth also said that she wouldn't rule out a return to EastEnders as Kathy Beale, who died off screen in 2006.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/01/618x978/cbb_jan2013_gilliantaylforth.jpg

She explained: "It's hilarious how it keeps rumbling on about me returning. Even now people come up to me and shout, 'Kathy!' But the funniest was just last week. I got a letter from someone telling me how they'd created the perfect storyline of how to bring Kathy back from the dead, asking if I'd be up for it.

"Stranger things have happened, like Dirty Den, and it is a soap opera. But if I ever did go back it wouldn't be for a few years because I'm just joining Hollyoaks and I can't wait to get stuck in."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

Gillian is a fab Actress and she will be fine at Hollyoaks. I love that there are more older cast now!

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:16 PM
'Hollyoaks' viewer names Mitzeee's baby

Hollyoaks character Mitzeee Minniver's baby has been given a name as chosen by a viewer of the Channel 4 soap.

Mitzeee, played by Rachel Shenton, found out that she was pregnant last month. She was shocked to discover that her dead partner Riley Costello was the father and the pregnancy was much further along than she thought.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/06/618x591/soaps-hollyoaks-rachel-shenton-mitzeee-minniver.jpg

Hollyoaks asked viewers to come up with names for the unborn child. Executive producer Bryan Kirkwood picked viewer Lizzie's suggestion Phoenix.

Mitzeee left the show a couple of weeks ago while she was still pregnant, but the baby will be referred to as Phoenix when it is mentioned in a future script.

Shenton recently spoke with Digital Spy about her Hollyoaks exit, saying: "It's a little bit surreal, actually. Hollyoaks really is such a great place to work, and there was nothing bad whatsoever about my time there.

"I loved my job, I loved everybody that I worked with, and I was blessed with great storylines. Career-wise, it's probably one of the hardest decisions I've had to make so far."

Aww Phoenix Costello:).

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Former 'Hollyoaks' Rachel Shenton to launch showbiz classes

Former Hollyoaks star Rachel Shenton is planning to launch showbiz classes.

The Mitzeee Minniver actress, who left the show last month, will teach aspiring actors and actresses the skills they need to earn a living in the industry.

Speaking to This is Staffordshire, Shenton said: "There are plenty of good drama schools and academies helping children and young people to learn to sing, dance and act.

"I'm hoping I can fill a gap by helping to advise people on acting mechanics – the kinds of things that, looking back, I would have really benefited from as a teenager."

Shenton's classes will also offer tips on the best ways to get acting work.

She added: "There are things like the importance of having a showreel, a headshot, a cover note, a tailored CV – these are all really important when you are trying out for roles.

"The point of the classes is to help equip young people to give them the best chance of getting work."

Those interested in Shenton's monthly workshops, priced £45, should email: Actingmechanics@gmail.com

Shenton has just completed filming a pilot for a new comedy for E4. Hollyoaks viewers recently had the chance to name Mitzeee's baby which will be referred to in a future script.

Good luck to her with the project to help others:).

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:19 PM
New spoilers:).

Me. I Am Salman
08-03-2013, 05:19 PM
'Hollyoaks': Finn O'Connor recast, returning in April

Good news IMO:), although I would have liked to have seen the previous Actor returning tbh but I wish this new one all the best and will give him a chance.

shouldn't Finn be like 14 now :joker:

Vanessa
08-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Omg! Brendan final weeks are going to be amazing! So much drama! :amazed:

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:21 PM

No my mistake!! Iv got a little teaser on 28th but back on 29th #evilclare #thebitchisback

Clare has no relations in the village...was married to Max n step mum to Tom! First transition date 29th March! #evilclare

The confirmation dates of Clare's return by Gemma herself, who is new on Twitter and she has been filming with Ellis Hollins who plays Tom Cunningham, so we will get Clare/Tom scenes:amazed:.

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:22 PM
shouldn't Finn be like 14 now :joker:

He will be 15 when he returns;).

Vanessa

No my mistake!! Iv got a little teaser on 28th but back on 29th #evilclare #thebitchisback

Clare has no relations in the village...was married to Max n step mum to Tom! First transition date 29th March! #evilclare

The confirmation dates of Clare's return by Gemma herself, who is new on Twitter and she has been filming with Ellis Hollins who plays Tom Cunningham, so we will get Clare/Tom scenes:amazed:.

Are you excited about Claire coming back? I can't wait! :hello:

Me. I Am Salman

:amazed:

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:24 PM
I cannot wait until Clare comes back tbh, she is one of my all time favourite characters from Hollyoaks and soap bitches in general.

HO needed a proper bad girl and she has returned to fill that void because there has been too many bad boys recently and now Brendan is going of course...

Vanessa
08-03-2013, 05:26 PM
I cannot wait until Clare comes back tbh, she is one of my all time favourite characters from Hollyoaks and soap bitches in general.

HO needed a proper bad girl and she has returned to fill that void because there has been too many bad boys recently and now Brendan is going of course...

Claire can fill Brendan shoes for sure! She's a great baddie! Loved his clashes with Warren! :amazed:

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:36 PM
I am liking the Sinead and Cindy scenes, even if Sinead is horrible:).

I cannot stand this Will and Texas storyline...

Vanessa
08-03-2013, 05:38 PM
I am liking the Sinead and Cindy scenes, even if Sinead is horrible:).

I cannot stand this Will and Texas storyline...

I've always liked Cindy. But Will gives me the creeps. :nono:

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Hollyoaks‏@Hollyoaks

Cindy’s been ‘round the block more times than the milkman. Look back on her time in #Hollyoaks with this gallery> http://bit.ly/XNcKpY

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:50 PM
This Trudy storyline is meh.

bbfan1991
08-03-2013, 05:52 PM
It's a carpet, which means that Maxine is NOT dead:).

Vanessa
08-03-2013, 05:53 PM
It's a carpet, which means that Maxine is NOT dead:).

I was so relieved! I like Max! :bawling:

bbfan1991
09-03-2013, 12:40 PM
I’m not quitting Hollyoaks

Jennifer Metcalfe pledges her future to the soap.

A lot of characters seem to be leaving Hollyoaks right now - Brendan Brady, Cheryl Brady and Jacqui McQueen to name a few.

But Hollyoaks fans can relax in the knowledge that there’s one person who’s not planning on going anywhere - Jennifer Metcalfe.

She’s having so much fun playing Mercedes McQueen that she has pledged her future to the Channel 4 soap.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/media/Oaks%20cast/Merecedes%20McQueen.jpg

Asked if she would follow her co-stars out the door, she hit back: “Definitely not. I love the show.

“Mercy is horrendous, but I love playing her and the writers keep coming up with even more amazing storylines, so I’m really happy.”

Jennifer is back in Chester after being granted two months off to do Panto in which she finally played a nice character, Cinderella!

And Jennifer’s loving slipping on her old Mercedes costumes.

She told TV Magazine: “They are totally her. The worst thing is that you have nowhere to hide in Mercedes’ clothes because they are so tight, short and revealing.

“I don’t wear Spanx, I just take a deep breath in and go for it.”

She admits that she’s had to do a lot of breathing in recently after putting on weight during her panto run thanks to trips to Nandos.

But Jennifer says she’s not worried about getting her shape back.

She said: “I usually go to the gym every day. I’m going to start tomorrow – I think. I’m not hung up on gaining weight because I know that once you get back into going to the gym you can lose it easily.

“Who cares? It’s just a few extra pounds.”

Yay:amazed::).

Me. I Am Salman
09-03-2013, 03:12 PM
:worship:
it won't go down well with DS :bored:

Vanessa
09-03-2013, 03:13 PM
:worship:
it won't go down well with DS :bored:

What do you mean, Salman ?

Kate!
09-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Don't think they like her on DS.

Vanessa
09-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Don't think they like her on DS.

They don't like anyone on DS ! :joker:

Me. I Am Salman
09-03-2013, 03:35 PM
What do you mean, Salman ?

There's a lot of negativity towards Mercedes :/

Vanessa
09-03-2013, 03:36 PM
There's a lot of negativity towards Mercedes :/

DS is a very negative place. :tongue:

bbfan1991
10-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Big spoilers and pictures for Brendan's exit- I think some stuff has been rightly hidden by Hollyoaks though;).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a464523/hollyoaks-brendan-exit-enders-row-corrie-strip-edale-discovery.html

I am swaying towards the idea that Cheryl hears her father and Brendan's argument over the sexual abuse and she is the one who shoots Seamus dead.

Brendan then takes the rap because he wants Cheryl to leave Hollyoaks and go and live a happy life.

Vanessa
10-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Big spoilers and pictures for Brendan's exit- I think some stuff has been rightly hidden by Hollyoaks though;).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a464523/hollyoaks-brendan-exit-enders-row-corrie-strip-edale-discovery.html

I am swaying towards the idea that Cheryl hears her father and Brendan's argument over the sexual abuse and she is the one who shoots Seamus dead.

Brendan then takes the rap because he wants Cheryl to leave Hollyoaks and go and live a happy life.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Me. I Am Salman
10-03-2013, 01:02 PM
omg it looks good :amazed:

Vanessa
10-03-2013, 01:03 PM
omg it looks good :amazed:

Not looking good for Brendan. :sad::sad::sad::sad:

bbfan1991
10-03-2013, 01:03 PM
I will miss Brendan, but no character is bigger than the show and characters come and go in Hollyoaks.

I think I will miss Cheryl more:(:blush::bawling:.

Vanessa
10-03-2013, 01:05 PM
I will miss Brendan, but no character is bigger than the show and characters come and go in Hollyoaks.

I think I will miss Cheryl more:(:blush::bawling:.

Both of them re a huge loss to the show. I will miss them very much. :bawling:

bbfan1991
10-03-2013, 01:08 PM
As Emmett has rightly said himself no character is bigger than the show, it has even pissed him off that some people think that there will be no point in Hollyoaks and think it will be crap once he goes which speaks volumes of how humble the guy is and that he truly loved his time on the show!

I wish him all the best and particularly the lovely Bronagh Waugh too, fantastic Actors.

Me. I Am Salman
10-03-2013, 01:09 PM
I'll miss Jacqui the most :sad:

Vanessa
10-03-2013, 01:10 PM
As Emmett has rightly said himself no character is bigger than the show, it has even pissed him off that some people think that there will be no point in Hollyoaks and think it will be crap once he goes which speaks volumes of how humble the guy is and that he truly loved his time on the show!

I wish him all the best and particularly the lovely Bronagh Waugh too, fantastic Actors.

And there's still The Fall to look forward to! :amazed:

Me. I Am Salman
10-03-2013, 01:10 PM
and Claire <3

Vanessa
10-03-2013, 01:11 PM
and Claire <3

Omg! Evil Claire coming back. I'm so excited! :dog:

bbfan1991
10-03-2013, 01:12 PM
My order: Jacqui> Cheryl> Brendan.

Jacqui because she is already a Hollyoaks legend and because of being in the iconic McQueen family. Fierce character.

Cheryl because I loved her character from the first day she appeared and then Brendan, who I have kind of been marmite with but he is supposed to be portrayed that way.

When Brendan and Cheryl go I would not class them as Hollyoaks legends yet, it is too soon but I would give it a few years so people can remember the impact they had.

bbfan1991
10-03-2013, 01:12 PM
And there's still The Fall to look forward to! :amazed:

That should be good:).

Vanessa
10-03-2013, 01:13 PM
I watched Charlie Casanova last week. Emmett performance! Wow! :worship:

bbfan1991
10-03-2013, 01:18 PM
We won't see Bryan Kirkwood's full storylines and work filtering through till about April/May at least, this is still the transition period but Tony Wood's name has been removed off the credits now because he left before Christmas last year.

Vanessa
10-03-2013, 01:21 PM
We won't see Bryan Kirkwood's full storylines and work filtering through till about April/May at least, this is still the transition period but Tony Wood's name has been removed off the credits now because he left before Christmas last year.

I do like John Paul and with Claire coming back the show will still be amazing! :hello:

bbfan1991
11-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Some Hollyoaks spoilers for the week after Brendan's exit;).

http://digiguide.tv/show-times/6915/Hollyoaks/page/9/

Vanessa
11-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Some Hollyoaks spoilers for the week after Brendan's exit;).

http://digiguide.tv/show-times/6915/Hollyoaks/page/9/

Ste and John Paul! Ste and John Paul! :amazed::amazed::amazed:

bbfan1991
11-03-2013, 08:41 PM
nSj0f8LuMSo

bbfan1991
11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Hollyoaks: Emmett J. Scanlan helped decide on Brendan Brady’s exit

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/HO-LATER-TX-20_opt-460x255.jpg

Earlier this year saw the announcement of the shocking news that Emmett J. Scanlan was leaving his role as Brendan Brady in Hollyoaks, sending soap fans all over the world into mourning.

Since joining the cast of Hollyoaks back in 2010, Emmett has taken fans along an epic journey as Brendan Brady has developed from a hard-faced criminal into a vulnerable abuse victim, with many a twist and turn along the way.

Brendan, who will go down in history as one of Britain’s best loved soap characters of all time, has remained one of the darkest, most complicated Hollyoaks residents throughout his time on the show, and is never far away from any of the shows drama.

During his 2 and a half years on our screens he has been involved in at least three murders (that we know of), including that of his own grandmother. He has also been at the centre of a disturbing homosexual domestic violence storyline with love of his life, Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson) whilst trying to come to terms with his own sexuality.

However, despite these many, many wrong-doings, it is only ever with fondness that people refer to Brendan, and utter respect with which they refer to Emmett J. Scanlan, the actor who plays him.

But, a year later than originally planned, Emmett has now decided to bow out of the award-winning Channel 4 soap. So, with the end is in sight for Brendan Brady, Unreality TV caught up with Emmett J. Scanlan to find out what we can expect from his characters epic exit.

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/165.jpg

We spoke to Emmett last summer where he had heavily hinted that there most definitely a curtain closure for his character, and when news broke in January that it was official, we wanted to know why it was now felt it was the right time for the double hard double B moustached monster that is Brendan Brady to leave:

“The decision was made about a year ago that it was time for Brendan Brady to come full circle. We have had so many great storylines it seemed like the evolutionary step and I agreed that I wanted to find some closure for my character after inhabiting him for so long and loving every minute of it, I wanted to try something different now because god knows I’m not getting any younger.

“Originally when the decision was made for Brendan to go it was going to be another six months initially, but then we felt to do the story justice I would stay on for another six or seven months on top of that, so it has been a gradual progression”

Brendan’s relationship with Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson) has struck a chord with a huge fan base, despite the couple being involved in a disturbing and violent abuse storyline, and they have been affectionately known collectively as Stendan ever since they first got together. Fans of the show will have watched through teary eyes when, finally, the couple were reunited with Brendan accepting who he was, and who he loved. But, alas, their happiness is to be short lived; we wanted to know how Emmett felt about that:

“Would I have liked for the whole Steven and Brendan thing to evolve a bit more before the end? I know the audience would have loved that, especially the die-hard Stendan fans, but I think that the way that Brendan and Steven got together was dealt with and approached so delicately, especially right at the beginning. It needed a lot of patience and we were able to do that as it was handled extremely well for such a strong topic, domestic violence and abuse. Then there was the always watching each other from a distance, unrequited love, and I think the timing and synchronicity was perfect. Then to get together in Dublin, these were scenes I was particularly proud of, and I hope that the playback was really good for the audience.

“But when things are so great and you are feeling so fortuitous, having found everything you want in a partner, and spending time with them and enjoying being in love, for Brendan that has to be taken away, that’s the story of his life, always so close to happiness, but never being able to keep hold of it.

“Because the story is always so high-stake at 90 miles an hour with no rest, when even doing those beautiful domestic bliss scenes, there is always something going on in the background offering the possibility of disaster as well as hope, if that were to keep going then I think there is a chance it could become complacent and would then lose that special spark that magic quality, a little bit like what happened to John Paul (McQueen, played by James Sutton)and Craig (Dean played by Guy Burnet).

“I think it is very clever, after two and a half years there has been no respite, it was always will they or wont they. And now they have…. But not for long!”

Hollyoaks fans all over the country are expecting a huge deal for Brendan’s final scenes, but we wanted to know if Brendan was getting the exit that Emmett would want for him:

“Yes he is, mostly. The beautiful thing about working at Hollyoaks is the writer’s doors are always open. You can walk in to the producers and writers conference at any time and talk to them about your feelings and what you strive for and want for your character, what you are unhappy with and take control of your character to a certain extent because we are all in this game together

“I probably annoyed a lot of people up there, always going to the office and pitching different ideas, but god bless them they just sat there and listened and for the most part they have gone with it. I think that both Bryan Kirkwood and Emma Smithwick, before she left, handled the story so delicately and with such love and since Bryan has come in he has also been just such a force on Brendan’s side, working the storyline so that it can be the best it can be, no man wants this show to be better than Bryan, he is just so full of good intentions.

“So when it came to the exit storyline everyone was singing off the same hymn sheet. My ideas were very grandiose, I wanted it to be mental and crazy, everything that Brendan Brady is and I didn’t want to cheat the audience. After two and a half years of your life you don’t want to go out with a whimper, or leave in the back of a taxi or a bus and disappear into the background. I had ideas about the exit storyline, and they have taken them and made them so much better.”

Fans of Hollyoaks are currently watching a very vulnerable Brendan Brady on our screens after the arrival of his father, Seamus Brady (Fintan McKeown), who viewers, but no one else, knows sexually abused Brendan as a child. We wanted to know if Emmett wanted justice for his character before leaving:

“Regardless of all the bad things that Brendan has done, and the people he has murdered, when you inhabit your character you have to come from a non-judgemental point of view. If you judge your character then you can’t play any truth in it, if you don’t like your character then what’s the point in playing the game? So of course I want justice for Brendan Brady at any cost, that’s not to say there will be, but I definitely want him to find some closure and some peace, but I don’t know if Brendan is that kind of guy, he is just not that lucky. But we will find out soon enough…”

So, what can we expect from Brendan’s final scenes?

“The storyline itself, I am hoping, is going to be amazing. We have such a great cast, these fantastic actors who I have been dancing with for the last two and a half years, and a great director. I don’t think it is going to disappoint. There are a lot of twists and turns, a few things you won’t be expecting. It’s going to be a lot of fun, and the s*** is really going to hit the proverbial – Brendan is going to go out in a blaze of glory.

Life after Hollyoaks for Emmett was never going to be quiet but, after the success of his latest film, Charlie Casanova, in which he played the title role earning him the very prestigious 2011 European Independent Film Festival award for Best Actor, we wanted to know if Emmett would be Hollywood bound after his time at Hollyoaks:

“The place is irrelevant, the effect is paramount really. I mean England and Great Britain has been my Hollywood I guess for the last two and a half years and I couldn’t have asked for more. I was over in Hollywood before I started at Hollyoaks and I will be going straight back over after my last day of filming but mostly to rekindle old friendships that I have neglected the last couple of years, to chill out and not have to wake up at 6.30 for a few weeks.”

One final question we asked was on behalf of one of our readers, Jo Taylor, via social networking site Twitter, who wanted to know if Emmett would be shaving off his famous Double B moustache once he has finished playing Brendan:

“The tash is Brendan Brady. So when I do another character, I will have a different look.”

Vanessa
14-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Omg! Tonight episode is amazing! Walker is on the loose! :eek:

Me. I Am Salman
17-03-2013, 10:30 AM
watching the omnibus and it's good so far :D

bbfan1991
17-03-2013, 11:07 AM
This week episodes have been great and I am sure it will continue next week in what is Brendan/Cheryl/Walker/Seamus last week in Hollyoaks:).

bbfan1991
17-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Spoilers/Pictures for Clare's return...

Over on Hollyoaks, there's bound to be trouble in store as Clare Devine returns.

Clare (Gemma Bissix) heads back to the village following a chance meeting with Mercedes McQueen and Doctor Browning off-screen in Las Vegas.

A few days before Clare's shock arrival, Browning returns from Vegas with the bombshell news that Mercedes went missing during their holiday and he still has no idea where she is.

A sceptical Myra initially reckons that her daughter is just playing games as usual, but Carmel takes the matter much more seriously - fearing that Browning could have returned to his dark ways by killing Mercedes.

When Myra goes round to see Browning to discuss the situation, she is shocked to find Mercedes's blood-stained scarf while the twisted doctor is out of the room.

With the McQueens' worst fears seemingly confirmed, Browning finds himself under suspicion. However, viewers soon learn that Browning is innocent when he receives a frightened call from his fiancée, which leaves him fearing for her safety.

Later, a mystery woman in red posts a photo of a gagged Mercedes to Browning, which is shortly followed by Clare's reappearance in the village. After seeing her in Vegas, has Clare done something to Mercy?

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/11/618x412/soaps-hollyoaks-3569-3.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/11/618x441/soaps-hollyoaks-3569-4.jpg

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:04 PM
'Hollyoaks' Gemma Bissix: 'Clare Devine will be back to stay'

Hollyoaks returnee Gemma Bissix has confirmed that her character Clare Devine will be "back to stay" in the summer.

Clare turns up in the village next week and will be back on screen for a short period before departing again.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/12/618x495/soaps-hollyoaks-gemma-bissix-clare-devine.jpg

However, Bissix told Digital Spy that Clare won't be gone for long and will return as a show regular later in the year.

Bissix explained: "They gave me a good idea of her storylines straight away. Originally Clare was only going to be back for a short time, which is what you'll be seeing now - it's 'part one'! It's a bit of a teaser, because you see Clare come in for just a few weeks.

"But there are discussions going on now and [executive producer] Bryan [Kirkwood] wants to make it very public that Clare is back to stay. I'm going to be back over the summer and that'll be on a more permanent basis."

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/11/618x441/soaps-hollyoaks-3569-4.jpg

The 29-year-old has recently been appearing in a touring production of Agatha Christie play A Murder Is Announced, and she also has another theatre project lined up for May.

She added: "I'm still doing a bit of theatre at the moment, so it's a case of mixing it up and juggling schedules. It's been nice for me to do this initial stint, because it's gone really well. But you're going to see a 'part two' for Clare, without a doubt!"

Hollyoaks airs Clare's return episode on Thursday, March 28 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

YAY!:amazed::devil::hugesmile:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:06 PM
'Hollyoaks': Bronagh Waugh talks Cheryl Brady exit, future plans

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/interviews/a465859/hollyoaks-bronagh-waugh-talks-cheryl-brady-exit-future-plans.html

I will really miss Cheryl Brady on the show:(, although I wish the lovely and fab Actress Bronagh Waugh well with what she does next after Hollyoaks.

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Is Brendan/Walker showdown tonight ? I really hope so! :amazed::amazed:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:24 PM
John Paul McQueen will never be the same again!

Hollyoaks spoiler: New storyline will be shocking.

James Sutton has revealed that a “shocking” storyline is being lined up for his character John Paul McQueen.

He says the plot, due to be screened much later this year, is so big it will change his character forever.

The actor is keeping tight-lipped about exactly what it involves but he’s teased that it’s linked to bullying.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/media/Oaks%20cast/John-Paul%20Mcqueen-1.jpg

James told SoapSquawk: “I’ve got a huge storyline coming up later this year that is in keeping with this bullying theme. It’s not something that’s been done before and, assuming it doesn’t change, I’m really excited about it. It will be very big, I think it will be quite shocking.”

He added: “I can’t say too much but it will definitely push me as an actor and it’s one of those things that happens to a character and once it’s happened you can’t go back to normality.

“It’s something that will change John Paul forever.”

The storyline is still being written but it’s clearly a brilliant idea because James says he’s gagging to get on with it.

He laughed: “I’m really impatient, I want to do it now but I have to wait. We have a big cast and other storylines have to play out before this one kicks in.

“That’s what Bryan Kirkwood does very well, he’s not afraid to let a story run for a long time.”

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:26 PM
There’s more to Patrick than meets the eye!

Hollyoaks spoiler: Jeremy Sheffield reveals his character has a dark side.

Jeremy Sheffield has revealed that his Hollyoaks character is hiding a dark side that will shock fans.

Patrick Blake has come across as the super cool headteacher who has vowed to clean up the culture of bullying at the school.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/media/Oaks%20cast/Patrick%20Blake.jpg

But in an exclusive chat with SoapSquawk, Jeremy admits that Patrick is hiding his true colours.

Likening him to Hitler, he warns that he has the potential to be serious dangerous.

And with the arrival of his ex wife Anna fans could see a different side to the hunky headteacher.

How does Patrick’s wife Anna turn up in the village?
She first comes into contact with Will as his helper rather than identifying exactly who she really is. I think she wants to get close to him before she reveals she’s his mother. And then she comes to a party with Will and all her kids are there, including Sienna. As soon as she sees Sienne she’s terrified that Patrick is somewhere in the vicinity.

What happens when Patrick arrives?
Patrick sees her and the moment she sees him she has a meltdown because they have an enormous history. He is terrifying to her. But she’s mad and Patrick, we don’t think, is.

We discover that she tried to commit suicide and kill Dodger and Sienna at the same time, how does Patrick feel about her being back on the scene?
In his mind she’s a very dangerous woman, he’s protecting his children. In his mind his motives are correct. She’s mad, dangerous and is best locked away or kept away somehow. He’s protective for the kids but there’s a lot more to it.

Anna maintains that she was driven to do it by Patrick, so who do people believe?
People are torn between the two version of events. But the kids find out that she tried to kill the twins and that backs up Patrick’s story perfectly.

Is there more to Patrick than meets the eye?
I don’t know fully how dark he goes but it’s pretty dark. I’m really excited about it. I’m usually cast as these nice, middle class professionals and now I’m playing a not so nice middle class professional! It’s a lot of fun to play. I’m a bit nervous about it to be honest.

Why are you nervous?
I’m not like Patrick hopefully, I don’t love to dominate situations and I’m not always 100% sure of everything I say and do which Patrick is. You really have to have confidence to pull off that kind of character.

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Is Brendan/Walker showdown tonight ? I really hope so! :amazed::amazed:

I think it is tonights first look episode.

Me. I Am Salman
18-03-2013, 05:27 PM
'Hollyoaks' Gemma Bissix: 'Clare Devine will be back to stay'

YAY!:amazed::devil::hugesmile:

oH MY GOD YAY!! :amazed:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:31 PM
oH MY GOD YAY!! :amazed:

I know, so excited now and thinking about all what Bryan Kirkwood has planned for the show in general once his proper work starts filtering through after the transition period is over.

Iceman
18-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Changed the thread title because Brendan Deserves it!

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Changed the thread title because Brendan Deserves it!

Thanks, Iceman! I'll miss Brendan so much! :bawling:

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Brendan This Morning preview!

KZhhKuT8z7g

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Cheers Iceman:).

All the Irish cast will be gone out of HO after this week:bawling:.

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Cheers Iceman:).

All the Irish cast will be gone out of HO after this week:bawling:.

If Brendan dies it will break my heart. :sad::bawling:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:38 PM
I can't decide who is more mental- Seamus or Walker?

OMG Ste and Cheryl:o.

Me. I Am Salman
18-03-2013, 05:39 PM
watching on C4 now omg

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 05:40 PM
I love Walker! I know he's a nutter, but he's just so cool! :amazed:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Walker and Seamus are good villains tbh.

Iceman
18-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Dont rate the actors who play Walker and Seamus at all....glad they're going.

Me. I Am Salman
18-03-2013, 05:47 PM
well this is awkward

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Dont rate the actors who play Walker and Seamus at all....glad they're going.

Well, at least you like Brendan. :hugesmile:

bbfan1991
Interesting. I rate Neil and Fintan.

I think I will miss Bronagh Waugh who plays Cheryl more than Emmett Scanlan, who plays Brendan though.

Vanessa
Interesting. I rate Neil and Fintan.

I think I will miss Bronagh Waugh who plays Cheryl more than Emmett Scanlan, who plays Brendan though.

I love Neil and Fintan! I think they're amazing! :lovedup:

Me. I Am Salman
18-03-2013, 05:50 PM
this is so good omg :lovedup:

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 05:51 PM
this is a good ep

Me. I Am Salman
18-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Why can't they leave Ste in there for a little longer :whistle:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:55 PM
this is so good omg :lovedup:

It is, so dark and the acting by all has been great.

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 05:56 PM
It is, so dark and the acting by all has been great.

yeah it as bbfan

Me. I Am Salman
18-03-2013, 05:57 PM
ooh

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Ooh Walker has escaped from the Police:p:devil:.

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Why can't they leave Ste in there for a little longer :whistle:

:laugh2:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:05 PM
One of the Actors who will be playing one of the new Roscoe males is Charlie Wernham, who was on BGT as a Comedian:o.

Me. I Am Salman
18-03-2013, 06:08 PM
lmao :s

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:10 PM
WTF Texas?:bored:

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Walker! :amazed::lovedup:

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Walker! :amazed::lovedup:

is there any male in hollyoaks that you dont fancy ness :joker:

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:13 PM
is there any male in hollyoaks that you dont fancy ness :joker:

I only fancy Brendan, Ste and Walker. Stendalker! :joker:

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 06:15 PM
I only fancy Brendan, Ste and Walker. Stendalker! :joker:

oh that cool ness

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Ste is going to get a call from Walker! This should be good! Stalker! :evilgrin:

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Ste is going to get a call from Walker! This should be good! Stalker! :evilgrin:

oh ness:joker:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:18 PM
I like Cheryl and Nate, they deserve a happy ending but I think Brendan will have a bad ending first before that happens...

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 06:19 PM
I like Cheryl and Nate, they deserve a happy ending but I think Brendan will have a bad ending first before that happens...

oh bbfan i think that will happen

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:19 PM

I know, that's what makes it so tragic. :(

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Ellie is weird.

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Ooooooh! This is so exciting! :amazed:

Marcus.
Ellie is weird.

yes she is bbfan

Marcus.
Ooooooh! This is so exciting! :amazed:

yep it is ness

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Those stunts, brilliant:D.

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 06:26 PM
oh a showdown

Me. I Am Salman
18-03-2013, 06:27 PM
:shocked:

Marcus.
oh my stars

Vanessa
:shocked:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Iceman
:o the ****

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 06:28 PM
well that one way to get rid of him

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:28 PM
OMG Hollyoaks are really pulling out the stops for these four exits:o.

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Walker has just been squished by the Brendan Brady Express! :shocked:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Another squish death:D:joker:.

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Walker has just been squished by the Brendan Brady Express! :shocked:

Another squish death:D:joker:.

dum dum dum nougher bits the dust

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:38 PM
If some of the other soaps had those fight scenes then some of their silly viewers would be ringing up OFCOM by now:joker:.

How do Hollyoaks get away with it?

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:39 PM
If some of the other soaps had those fight scenes then some of their silly viewers would be ringing up OFCOM by now:joker:.

How do Hollyoaks get away with it?

Hollyoaks has always been controversial. That's why i love the show so much. :lovedup:

bbfan1991
18-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Hollyoaks has always been controversial. That's why i love the show so much. :lovedup:

Same!!

Vanessa
18-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Can't wait for Claire return. She's one of the best villain the show has ever had! :amazed:

Marcus.
18-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Can't wait for Claire return. She's one of the best villain the show has ever had! :amazed:

yes she was

Mrluvaluva
19-03-2013, 12:43 AM
I think Hollyoaks is one of the better and more exciting soaps at the moment, however, there are just parts of it that niggle me. For instance, the part where Walker got arrested. The police just disappeared. Surely they would have been in Chezza's place straight away, but they just left? And then in tonight's episode at the beginning, the police turn up in the morning there after Walker escaped. I would have thought they would have been there in the middle of the night once they discovered what had happened (which shouldn't have been long). Steve was knocked out last week, then ok, then not, then ok again, then at death's door and then ok again yesterday. :laugh:

I would just appreciate better continuity sometimes.

Iceman
19-03-2013, 04:58 AM
I agree also the random dirt bike and walkers random dirtbiking skills. Cheryl's hair being up, down, up, down, up, down. Seamus' ever changing not committed Irish accent....pick a ****ing county and stick with it.

InOne
19-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Didn't think the whole chase and dirtbike thing was really needed. The showdown should've lasted longer and well.

And Will....

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 03:25 PM
I wonder if Claire buys Chez Chez. :suspect:

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Spoilers:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 03:43 PM
I agree that the continuity in the show needs to be better, it is too inconsistent at times.

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 03:45 PM
'Hollyoaks': Tony Hutchinson and Diane O'Connor to share a kiss

Hollyoaks' Tony will share a kiss with Diane after being rejected by Jacqui, in an upcoming storyline.

Tony (Nick Pickard) will be left crushed when Jacqui (Claire Cooper) declines his offer of a lunch date, leading him to bond with Diane (Alex Fletcher) over their unlucky love lives.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/20/300x225/tony-2.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/05/300x225/soaps-hollyoaks-alex-fletcher-diane-oconnor_1.jpg

When Tony later turns up at a party being hosted by the McQueens, he is left alone with Diane in the hot tub where the two of them share a kiss.

The pair of them both feel awkward the next day and are unsure how they feel about the previous night. However, they agree to go on another date.

When Jacqui turns up in the pub later, Tony's attention is immediately diverted. This does not go unnoticed by Diane who knows she was foolish to get her hopes up.

Hollyoaks continues tonight (Tuesday 19) at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 03:47 PM
After Brendan leaves...

Ste off the rails has a drunken night of passion with George. I am not sure what to think about this?

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Hollyoaks gripped 1.15m (5.6%) at 6.30pm on Channel 4 and 120k (0.5%) on +1 as Walker played a sick game with Brendan, while E4's first look had 808k (3.7%) at 7pm and 164k (0.7%) on +1.

Good ratings so far:).

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 03:51 PM
After Brendan leaves...

Ste off the rails has a drunken night of passion with George. I am not sure what to think about this?

Interesting! Love Ste off the rails! Finally something good for Kieron Richardson! He's a good actor and deserves better storylines. :hugesmile:

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Yeah I do rate Kieron when the writers give him good storylines to act, i'll always be impressed with how he portrayed the Ste/Amy storyline.

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I thought Hollyoaks was better than Corrie last night. Corrie was really good, but for me HO edged it because I found the main storyline more exciting and unpredictable.

What I like about Hollyoaks is that they can take risks and get away with it because the cast is more younger and open minded, where as some of the viewers of the other soaps are really sensitive and bombard OFCOM if there is something they don't like LOL:D.

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Tonight there's Stendan! Can't wait! :amazed::lovedup:

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Tonight there's Stendan! Can't wait! :amazed::lovedup:

awwwwwwww ness
they did it all for you

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:18 PM
awwwwwwww ness
they did it all for you

They're just so cute! And so in love! N'awwww! :p

Me. I Am Salman
19-03-2013, 05:19 PM
George of all people.. bit random :laugh:

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:20 PM

At least Ste gets to be in charge this time ! :evilgrin:

Me. I Am Salman
19-03-2013, 05:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/2095c354.gif

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:26 PM

:joker:

They're just so cute! And so in love! N'awwww! :p

i know ness

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:26 PM
I really hope Kieron gets some good storylines. This sounds great!

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/ste-spirals-out-of-control.php#.UUitMowgGK0

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Sounds like Ste is going to be drinking to numb the pain. :(

Vanessa

:hugesmile:

Marcus.
I really hope Kieron gets some good storylines. This sounds great!

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/ste-spirals-out-of-control.php#.UUitMowgGK0

yeah let hope

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:30 PM
John Paul new bullying storyline also sounds great. I wonder if it involves Patrick or one of the new boys joining the show. :suspect:

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:31 PM
John Paul new bullying storyline also sounds great. I wonder if it involves Patrick or one of the new boys joining the show. :suspect:

i think is may ness
watch e4 again

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:33 PM
i think is may ness
watch e4 again

I'm watching Home and Away. :hugesmile:

Iceman
19-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Spoilers people, spoilers.

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm watching Home and Away. :hugesmile:

oh
i got that to look forward to when i am at my gemmas place

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:34 PM

oh sorry iceman

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:36 PM

An article has been already posted about it a few pages back.

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:38 PM
John Paul McQueen will never be the same again!

This article.

Iceman
19-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Interesting! Love Ste off the rails! Finally something good for Kieron Richardson! He's a good actor and deserves better storylines. :hugesmile:

Sounds like Ste is going to be drinking to numb the pain. :(

At least Ste gets to be in charge this time ! :evilgrin:

An article has been already posted about it a few pages back.

Was referring to the above...

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Right, my bad. I'll be more careful.

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:44 PM

bad ness:nono::joker:

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:45 PM
bad ness:nono::joker:

Are you watching Hollyoaks ? It's so exciting! :amazed:

Iceman
19-03-2013, 05:46 PM

Its no worries...I knew ste moved onto a fling just didnt know who with....:laugh:

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Are you watching Hollyoaks ? It's so exciting! :amazed:

i am watching the channel 4 one
but i will watch the e4 next

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:47 PM
i am watching the channel 4 one
but i will watch the e4 next

The Brendan/Walker fight is so amazing! :love:

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:48 PM
The Brendan/Walker fight is so amazing! :love:

yep it is that why i am watching it again

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Its no worries...I knew ste moved onto a fling just didnt know who with....:laugh:

I was reading about it on Inside Soap. :hugesmile:

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:54 PM
oh this bit

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Here we go! I'm excited! :amazed:

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Here we go! I'm excited! :amazed:

i know ness i am watching

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 06:03 PM
I still think that Cheryl will be the one who shoots Seamus dead when she overhears Brendan/Seamus arguing about the abuse and then I think Brendan will take the wrap to protect her.

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 06:04 PM
This is breaking my heart already! :bawling:

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 06:05 PM
I still think that Cheryl will be the one who shoots Seamus dead when she overhears Brendan/Seamus arguing about the abuse and then I think Brendan will take the wrap to protect her.

yeah to gve her a 2nd chance of life

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 06:05 PM
This is breaking my heart already! :bawling:

awww ness

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 06:19 PM
oh dear

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 06:19 PM
These scenes are sad for the Stendan obsessives. I will miss Emmett/Brendan, but can detach myself from the feelings about his exit easily.

Emmett Scanlan and Neil Newbon were great in Walker's last episode btw:).

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 06:20 PM
These scenes are sad for the Stendan obsessives. I will miss Emmett/Brendan, but can detach myself from the feelings about his exit easily.

Emmett Scanlan and Neil Newbon were great in Walker's last episode btw:).

yeah it will be

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 06:21 PM
oh dear she knows

bbfan1991
19-03-2013, 06:21 PM
OMG:o.

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Sorry to disagree, but these scenes are sad for everyone, not just Stendan obsessives. What Brendan has been through is very sad. I'd be crying even if it happened to a different character.

Marcus.
19-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Sorry to disagree, but these scenes are sad for everyone, not just Stendan obsessives. What Brendan has been through is very sad. I'd be crying even if it happened to a different character.

yeah i would be the same ness

Vanessa
19-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Seamus! :mad: